Go to CruxDreams.com
The thing she's squatting on is a stone,with a "Dildo" attached to it.
( but I like your thinking...) ;)
I have a cheap alternative to searching for the famed Mascot Catalogue.
Inbox me,please @Darkprincess69 .
Well my 3D printed girl turned up today so here she is in all her glory;
20201124_150730.jpg
She's a bit bigger than the original at 1:18 scale and looking really good. Still waiting on the other parts of the scene, but they should be done this week, then I'll see if my miniature painting skills are still up to snuff after more than ten years of not even touching a brush :)

View attachment 930914
She's a bit bigger than the original at 1:18 scale and looking really good. Still waiting on the other parts of the scene, but they should be done this week, then I'll see if my miniature painting skills are still up to snuff after more than ten years of not even touching a brush :)
@Darkprincess69 very nice !! :)
One point,though,if her feet were closer together, she could be properly Crucified....bound to a 'T'- Cross.Just saying. ;)

@Darkprincess69 very nice !! :)
One point,though,if her feet were closer together, she could be properly Crucified....bound to a 'T'- Cross.Just saying. ;)
Oh rest assured that this is unlikely to be the last model I'm going to get 3D printed. Hey maybe I should recreate my Kink Dungeon project in the same scale and have a pervy playset on my shelf :p

In the meantime, I'll crucify my Traci Lords character and post the render here once she's done :)

Oh rest assured that this is unlikely to be the last model I'm going to get 3D printed. Hey maybe I should recreate my Kink Dungeon project in the same scale and have a pervy playset on my shelf :p

In the meantime, I'll crucify my Traci Lords character and post the render here once she's done :)
And here she is - posted in another thread since this one is primarily concerned with X crux;

Hi Baracus. these are awesome!!! where can I find the series and ideally video of the girl on the pentagram one (2nd from last)? I had it ages ago and lost the whole series.... but It's one of my all time favorite ones. A link would be so appreciated! Also the girl on the red wheel. isn't that from Caligula? another classic :)

View attachment 930914
Especially love her facial expression and those beautiful lips, as well as what appears to be a pair of gorgeous puffies...which I know you have a preference for. I'd love to slide a wooden horse beneath her and let her rest on it.

Back
Top Bottom