The Last Warrior In Your Last Moment

Go to CruxDreams.com
As soon as all the animals escaped from Rome to the forest nearby they set up a camp there and during the last weeks the camp was not attacked. Spartacus Rodent, since the attacks on the animal camp ceased, he spent his time lying upside down on the tree and only slept and lazily did nothing, just ordering to bring back already split nuts. Cat sisters gladiators carried out orders and brought nuts, but after some time, frustrated, said leave the tree Roman legions of kittens are incoming. Spartacus Rodent almost flew from the tree, hopping in awake for fear. I was just joking, said one of the sisters to Spartacus Rodent. Spartacus Rodent replied that well, I already had the sword ready for battle. You can't fool us, you wanted to run away, the both sisters answered. Time to change our position, you were to lead us all to Gaul for freedom. Spartacus Rodent after a moment he jumped off the tree, dusting himself off the remnants of the nut shells he had on his fur. So let's go to Gaul, Spartacus Rodent replied proudly. And sisters nodded while saying meow. :oops::cat:
siostrzyczki35.jpg

Warriors, some in their last moments

gallery-3-1-8100.jpgbuck1.jpg21-img_0445.jpg19-img_3311.jpg16-border-conflict.jpg10-img_7939.jpg09-176808.jpg07-amwar-toolate.jpg06-tw4_demo5.jpg05-tw4_demo6.jpg

machine gun against naked amazons :) OK, win hands down!!

Yeah other than the Zulus (once) and the Dervishes (a couple of times) frontal charges with hand-held weapons against breech loading firearms is not a winning tactical combination.

Showing up skimpily clad and seducing them? Well the boys fall for that one very time .......................................

kisses

willowfall

And although Spartacus Rodent was a bit angry to have to leave the tree, and must stopping just sleeping, lazing, snoring and eating countless nuts that sisters had to split for him. He finally decided to leave the tree and lead all the animals from the camp in which they were in the direction of Gaul towards freedom and a better future. :oops: :cat:
siostrzyczki37.jpg

And although Spartacus Rodent was a bit angry to have to leave the tree, and must stopping just sleeping, lazing, snoring and eating countless nuts that sisters had to split for him. He finally decided to leave the tree and lead all the animals from the camp in which they were in the direction of Gaul towards freedom and a better future. :oops: :cat:
View attachment 802507

I am not sure if that monster indicates looming danger or an insinuation that the rodent is not a morning person.

Ooops. That attack didn’t go very well! :confused::facepalm:
They must have known we were coming?
Look, here's a bit of advice, based on close observation. Next time, wear a simple steel belt or shield over the belly button. These girls are always getting stabbed or shot there. I don't know why this is the case, but protect those 2-4 square inches and you're as good as invulnerable. Protip for this year's rebellion. ;) :D

Look, here's a bit of advice, based on close observation. Next time, wear a simple steel belt or shield over the belly button. These girls are always getting stabbed or shot there. I don't know why this is the case, but protect those 2-4 square inches and you're as good as invulnerable. Protip for this year's rebellion. ;) :D

I think its the one easy place where they can put some glue to hold the phony arrow to the actresses’ bodies

Back
Top Bottom