The Last Warrior In Your Last Moment

Go to CruxDreams.com
="Top-Cat, post: 98205, member: 15159"]Hey Texas Girl,

Her brunette sister?

View attachment 116455 View attachment 116456 View attachment 116457 View attachment 116458[/QUOTE]
What an elfish beauty! But this little elf is dangerous! Look at her wrong or give her a good reason to and you'll feel her wrath as her blade slices your belly open. You'll be left dazed and confused as your entrails spill out. As you topple over and descend in blackness your last sight will be her tight little ass melting back into the woods. One doesn't often look upon an elusive elfgirl warrior and live to tell about it!!

Last edited:
Don't worry TC,that spider does not stand a chance!

Thank the Good Lord for that :very_hot:

You had me really worried for a moment there, my Elfgirl Warrior!

:peep:

Now that is an image to take with me into the shower this morning!:eek::very_hot: Almost an appropriate level of armor coverage combined with the blood makes it incredible hot! These are my favorite type of images! What gets me so hot is not her beauty (though it's there!), but the fact she so obviously enjoys herself in combat! She could quite possibly be a bit insane (She is a warrior after all...we all are a bit:devil:), but I like to think her bloodlust is just up after opening up a major can-o-whoopass. She just instinctively takes a lick of her enemies blood off her sword in order to make their physical and psychological defeat complete by giving them a lasting image to remember her by.:devil: Do normal people think this way or is it just me...:confused:

Now that is an image to take with me into the shower this morning!:eek::very_hot: Almost an appropriate level of armor coverage combined with the blood makes it incredible hot! These are my favorite type of images! What gets me so hot is not her beauty (though it's there!), but the fact she so obviously enjoys herself in combat! She could quite possibly be a bit insane (She is a warrior after all...we all are a bit:devil:), but I like to think her bloodlust is just up after opening up a major can-o-whoopass. She just instinctively takes a lick of her enemies blood off her sword in order to make their physical and psychological defeat complete by giving them a lasting image to remember her by.:devil: Do normal people think this way or is it just me...:confused:

Cxslave can stay quiet,

the "normal" people, think like you, just like you.

Top-Cat

Back
Top Bottom