The Last Warrior In Your Last Moment

Go to CruxDreams.com
Muscular lady warriors

backstabber_by_pumpmonger1_ddy13qb-fullview.jpgbattle_ready_by_pumpmonger1_ddxt7pu-fullview.jpgde17u69-32c604f3-8d43-434d-b492-633aa3012ba2.jpgwhere_is_she_by_pumpmonger1_de1lotk-fullview.jpgempire_ends_by_pumpmonger1_de1coue-fullview.jpg

Muscular lady warriors

If I want something looks that like a man, I'll get a man. Guys I really don't understand your fascination with man-like muscles on a woman. Just admit you're bi and be done with it. It will double the chances of your bed being warm that night.

Besides it is the smarter (and generally faster) better trained person who wins the sword fight, rarely the stronger.

kisses

willowfall

If I want something looks that like a man, I'll get a man. Guys I really don't understand your fascination with man-like muscles on a woman. Just admit you're bi and be done with it. It will double the chances of your bed being warm that night.

Besides it is the smarter (and generally faster) better trained person who wins the sword fight, rarely the stronger.

kisses

willowfall

Not a fascination, I just like to cater to all tastes :)

Amazons in battle

the_boys_by_alexi_c_de222em.jpgof_orks_and_elves_and_men_by_alexi_c_de128jm.jpgthe_last_stand_by_alexi_c_de07gr0-fullview.jpgbattlefield_duel_by_alexi_c_ddztlxt.jpg

I thought the breasts were the padding :p

"B"s don't provide more than a mouthful.

Actually I was quite surprised how easily breast muscle bruises. When I started I didn't wear a hard plastron and after the first night it looked like someone had taken a hammer to my breasts (which my Mistress found quite a turn on but was REALLY hard to explain in the office for the next couple of days).

kisses

willowfall

Sketch studies of some Amazon warriors,
conforming to what is apparently the inevitable destiny of Amazon warriors ...
... dying helplessly & hopelessly,
most typically by getting shot through the breast .... without ever so much as making direct contact with the enemy...

camilla.jpg
callingforahealer.jpghorseback2.jpg
horseback1.jpgraziafalls.jpg
camillastudy.jpg
one is still fighting...
horsebackamazon.jpg

Sketch studies of some Amazon warriors,
conforming to what is apparently the inevitable destiny of Amazon warriors ...
... dying helplessly & hopelessly,
most typically by getting shot through the breast .... without ever so much as making direct contact with the enemy...

Tactically inept? Poor intelligence? Or just brave?

The likelihood of them all getting hit that way is so low ... there must be some fateful supernatural magnetic force at work, that attracts the arrows...

Well if the guys are aiming for there ...........

Tactically it is a bad idea by the enemy archers since a puncture wound has to go about 4" deep on the average person to inflict a fatal wound but many fatal wounds take a while to take effect. So a chesty Amazon with say another 3 inches of breast out front could take several arrows there and still lop your cock off.

kisses

willowfall

Well if the guys are aiming for there ...........

Tactically it is a bad idea by the enemy archers since a puncture wound has to go about 4" deep on the average person to inflict a fatal wound but many fatal wounds take a while to take effect. So a chesty Amazon with say another 3 inches of breast out front could take several arrows there and still lop your cock off.

kisses

willowfall

This is exactly what I was thinking, that padding there should offer some protection. Although some amazons might only have one breast . . .

more warriors

warimage (1).jpgwarMV5BMmYwN2E2NmMtODZhMi00ZGEzLTk2YjUtOTg3M2FmMTE5MDBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjAwMzU2MDY@._V1_.jpgwar tumblr_863dc3f7ac3f5f0d59701a62c4496f46_bbf69e04_1280.jpgwar lakea_and_a_stranger_from_behind_by_fantasybabes_d58nig7.jpgwatchers_by_fantasybabes_d5rm2q0.jpgwar battle_ready_by_anewenfartist_dbp772p.pngwar sheena_danger_from_above_by_citizenolek_da9r33f-fullview.jpgwar dbjvumh-c07bcb09-aeba-4cda-a8f5-8997ad6046ef.jpg

I think I have posted this before but while an occasional grave will show up where a woman is buried with a sword a whole lot of graves have been dug up where the woman is buried with more common weapons that are easier to use (ax, bow, spear). So while woman were not generally (and yes you can cite exceptions such as Matilda of Canossa, aka Matilda of Tuscany) not "warriors" (sorry Hollywood) who fought away from home they very often were called on to defend home while the boys were away.

And apparently did so effectively.

kisses

willowfall

I think I have posted this before but while an occasional grave will show up where a woman is buried with a sword a whole lot of graves have been dug up where the woman is buried with more common weapons that are easier to use (ax, bow, spear).
An interesting question would be ... (though I don't know if there's simply enough statistical substance, that is enough well preserved skeletons) ...

some numbers of bones out of ancient graves do show signs of wounds that healed (and of course sometimes also of those that didn't ),
sometimes those do look as if they could come from battle blows.

Then one can be somewhat sure that the person truly was a 'warrior',
in the sense that they (perhaps repeatedly) took part in fighting.

In principle we don't know for sure whether burial with a weapon means, that the person in question used the type of weapon in battle,
or whether it might have been a marker of status etc.

Back
Top Bottom