The Lingchi of Queen Pang Saihua [Wan Feng]

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do note that the Chinese font is a bit hard to read for me. The letter lines is a bit too thick, and it's not mandarin. (I'm more fluent with mandarin)
Hi Red and Black, I've copied the post above from the 'Impalations' thread
in the hope you might be able to translate it for us?

Last edited:
View attachment 669040

Bao Zheng ordered to strip Pang's queen costume and tie her in public while she was topless. According to the tradition, the highborn criminals should be executed privately. However, Pang's crime made the whole country fall into chaos. After Eighth Prince took control of the country, he commanded to execute her in public to revenge for King Ren.

Note: 1. The Eighth Prince, whose name is Zhao Yuanyan, is eighth younger brother of King Ren.
2. It was a notification paper in the back of the picture which described Pang's crime and told people that Pang will be executed by Lingchi in the autumn.

View attachment 669039

In the night, Pang was taken into the prison for death criminals. The Eighth Prince commanded to severely torture her in the prison. It is also a tradition that all female death criminals will suffer sexual punishment before their execution. Seeing beautiful Queen Pang, one jailer forced her to do a blowjob while she was struggling and yelling at him.

Pang said: How dare you! I am the Queen. I will order to behead all of your relatives!

I originally bought and uploaded this set to e-hentai, and I apologize to the artist, 晚枫, for doing so. In my defense, I thought she had disappeared off the face of the Earth, and I also waited for permission for a month without receiving a response. The art was too fine to not share.

Translating the work is difficult because the font is hard to read, and it is written in a faux Classical Chinese style.

View attachment 669040

Bao Zheng ordered to strip Pang's queen costume and tie her in public while she was topless. According to the tradition, the highborn criminals should be executed privately. However, Pang's crime made the whole country fall into chaos. After Eighth Prince took control of the country, he commanded to execute her in public to revenge for King Ren.

Note: 1. The Eighth Prince, whose name is Zhao Yuanyan, is eighth younger brother of King Ren.
2. It was a notification paper in the back of the picture which described Pang's crime and told people that Pang will be executed by Lingchi in the autumn.
View attachment 669039

In the night, Pang was taken into the prison for death criminals. The Eighth Prince commanded to severely torture her in the prison. It is also a tradition that all female death criminals will suffer sexual punishment before their execution. Seeing beautiful Queen Pang, one jailer forced her to do a blowjob while she was struggling and yelling at him.

Pang said: How dare you! I am the Queen. I will order to behead all of your relatives!
I dont know how I missed out. Thanks a lot for translation :)
I originally bought and uploaded this set to e-hentai, and I apologize to the artist, 晚枫, for doing so. In my defense, I thought she had disappeared off the face of the Earth, and I also waited for permission for a month without receiving a response. The art was too fine to not share.

Translating the work is difficult because the font is hard to read, and it is written in a faux Classical Chinese style.
Yah I think I got from your posting in E hentai.. A trilling story for a woman ..I love it :)

I've moved a couple of posts to a new thread in 'Links to Paysites'

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom