The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
various spread perils

_7_nude_bathing_by_babysitterbound_dck2bx4.png_6_nude_bathing_by_babysitterbound_dcjg4lc.png_8_sophia__hey__boys__play_with_me_by_babysitterbound_dchl61r.png_11_sophia__hey___you_tickle_me______________by_babysitterbound_dci7pt2.png_4_sophia__hey__boys__play_with_me_by_babysitterbound_dcgukpv.png_3_sophia__hey__boys__play_with_me_by_babysitterbound_dcgp05a.pngspread q__fixed_by_carnifex68_dd0jpyz.jpgchained_by_sgtrock75_dce3zgm.jpg

My english is not so good, so "spread-eagle" sound very strange to me and my dictionnary don't help me by saying it's a chauvinistic or jingoistic thing.
But I'm not blind and the pictures are saying to me that the whole thing here is about "wide open legs". So I'm not afraid to be off-topic and sorry if I am.
So I would like introduce to you the いってくだちぃ artwork (sorry about the prononciation). :p
First and second are from a bigger storie (and the others one could be in that same storie) where the drama is hight and really big as a TARANTINO movie. You can see the young woman crying. I am not posting the whole storie where you could see two others woman, tied and waiting against the wall and mens are taking photograph from the poor tied girl (naked and with wide open legs) who is crying. Third and four the young woman is gagged on a bed. But enough talking. Here is it. Very good artwork. Enjoy because life is short. ;)

04 55196004 02 いってくだちぃ wide open legs p3_master1200.jpg05 55196004 いってくだちぃ wide open legs p4_master1200.jpg006aa いってくだちぃ 54900640_p0_master1200.jpg007aa いってくだちぃ wide open legs 54900640_p1_master1200.jpg

Some artist I am following because they doing very good stuff (wide open legs or not). HERE IS.

1/The great master EMMARUK (and the name girl is Jasna). A new one and this picture is n°1 in the "wide open legs" top best pics charts at the moment. Already a classic and a must to have.

2/The incredible and fabulous TAWNYT (good in the "wide open legs" thing but I like a lot all the artwork he is doing especially the "wild wild west" stuff)

3/The very very good JDOE1971. I dont know so much about this artist yet. But great work.

4/The One and Only one, god among the gods, ENHJORNING who is doing great Hanging and Beheading (and even shotgun) stuff. He're is a women tied (with wide open legs) and sacrifice by stabbing (in the Inca style).

Enjoy it because perhaps you could don't see anymore nothing. or anything. Or something (and sorry for my poor english). :) :) :)

001 EMARUKK 2022-07-29 Jasna Wants to Play - 003 rew [(H58)].jpg002 TAWNYT Simone 12 RE [(H58)].jpg003 Jdoe1971 Trio 07 011 12 [(H58)].jpg004 ENHJORNING the sacrifice REW  [(H58)].jpg

Last edited:
Some artist I am following because they doing very good stuff (wide open legs or not). HERE IS.

1/The great master EMMARUK (and the name girl is Jasna). A new one and this picture is n°1 in the "wide open legs" top best pics charts at the moment. Already a classic and a must to have.

2/The incredible and fabulous TAWNYT (good in the "wide open legs" thing but I like a lot all the artwork he is doing especially the "wild wild west" stuff)

3/The very very good JDOE1971. I dont know so much about this artist yet. But great work.

4/The One and Only one, god among the gods, ENHJORNING who is doing great Hanging and Beheading (and even shotgun) stuff. He're is a women tied (with wide open legs) and sacrifice by stabbing (in the Inca style).

Enjoy it because perhaps you could don't see anymore nothing. or anything. Or something (and sorry for my poor english). :) :) :)

View attachment 1217783View attachment 1217784View attachment 1217786View attachment 1217787
Pic 2 Much more decorative than a garden gnome!

Hi everyone, hope you doing well. Here are three new pictures from TAWNYT who is doing interesting artwork and another (old one) I like very much from GONZO (well I fed up a little bit with all the pseudo that artists are using (sometime five or six:(), and I fed up (sorry for my english, I mean I am a little bit upset by) to find the same girl and very often the same backgroung on different artist artwork. But life is too short to be angry. Everyone is copying everyone since the beginning of the world (and me too) and the DAZZstudio things doesn't help very much :((even if it's a very good tool :)). Hopefully creativity will remain :bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:. Enjoy!
And it's only wide and spreadeagle women, but I like it, like it, yes I do. ;)

01 TAWNYT Berseh as Tawny's PBS cr H58.jpg02 TAWNYT Dark Scoops Dungeon SuspensionFrame crop H58.jpg03 TAWNYT The Slave Contest 28 cr re h58.jpgMagicVillageII24 by GONZO.jpg

Here is some wide open legs. (I should said "spreadeagle" but the word is very weird and funny for me. I still searching the eagle (but english is not my natural langage).
Never mind here is a bunch of eagle spreading or whatever.

01- 3DPERVERSION. I will say nothing because I dont know too much about this artist.
02- ARDALOS. Yesterday I watch a lot of incredible good picture from this artist. This one is far from his best but its the thing with spread and eagle.
03- DRAFTMAN. A fun artist who love eagle and spread a lot. And Marilyn too I think.
04- MOBIUS. One among the best about Hanging fantasy. And not bad to spread the eagle.
05- WHITEHAVEN. Great picture again as usual from this artist who is doing great things every time, no eagle here, but a dog with a bone and a beautiful woman spreading the eagle.
Enjoy and Have a good time! It's just eagle and spread, but I like it, like it, yes I do. :) ;)

01 3D Perversion 20-1 [(H58)].jpg02 Ardalos Anticipation[(H58)].jpg03 Marilyn by Draftsman01 dfbacde-26146763[(H58)].jpg04 Mobius traveller19 [(H58)].jpg05 whitehaven wh-weekend-recreation [(H58)].jpg

Back
Top Bottom