The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com

Silent_Water

Governor
I was always of the opinion that you have to be able to look at a ... hrm ... "problem" or an "object of discussion" from all sides before making a decision and I think, this side is probably not often enough to be seen here ... although there is this proverb / saying in German "ein schöner Rücken kann auch entzücken" (= "a beautiful back can be delightful, too" ) :

Sunbathing X 1.jpg

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
spreading.jpg
Blue state mail order brides are expected to present for inspection on arrival at the home of their Arkansas purchaser. Defective “complainer”merchandise is turned over to @thehangingtree for speedy disposal and issuance of a “replacement certificate” redeemable for a new order.

Jollyrei

Angelus Mortis
Staff member
Blue state mail order brides are expected to present for inspection on arrival at the home of their Arkansas purchaser. Defective “complainer”merchandise is turned over to @thehangingtree for speedy disposal and issuance of a “replacement certificate” redeemable for a new order.
Anyone would think you actually wanted to be "disposed" of, although that might be preferable, I suppose, to being a mail order bride. :confused: :devil:

I haven't any precious time to waste waiting on a replacement....a suitably large ball gag will have to suffice...and perhaps a pair of ear plugs for myself.

Top Bottom