The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com

CorPas

Spectator
Though crucifixion is about the ultimate bondage experience for us, it's quite complicated in practice and therefore being tied up naked and spreadeagle is a very attractive alternative: you are as well fully exposed and totally helpless!

And that is very easy to do! Undress, four small poles, four short ropes, spread and you’re fixed… . It's also great to do it outside, with insects, ants, grass, sun or rain making the victim even more uncomfortable and humiliated.

The complete helplessness and vulnerability in this position allows any sexual stimulation, as the nude victim is totally incapable of resisting or even closing his or her legs. It is a wonderful feeling to be tied up in this way. You bare and preferably shaved genitals are completely accessible to anyone. You really are exposed!

So we leave a few inspiring pics of those helpless women and some men attached to this post and the following one, while we wonder who is sharing this great pleasure. Please tell what you feel about this experience!

Attachments

• spreadeagle 1.jpg
    spreadeagle 1.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 3,928
  • spreadeagle 2.jpg
    spreadeagle 2.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 3,727
  • spreadeagle 3.jpg
    spreadeagle 3.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 3,469
  • spreadeagle 4.jpg
    spreadeagle 4.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 3,435
  • spreadeagle 5.jpg
    spreadeagle 5.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 3,495
  • spreadeagle 6.jpg
    spreadeagle 6.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 3,537
  • spreadeagle 7.jpg
    spreadeagle 7.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3,548
  • spreadeagle 8.jpg
    spreadeagle 8.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 3,724
  • spreadeagle 9.jpg
    spreadeagle 9.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 3,809
  • spreadeagle 10.jpg
    spreadeagle 10.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 3,844
Though crucifixion is about the ultimate bondage experience for us, it's quite complicated in practice and therefore being tied up naked and spreadeagle is a very attractive alternative: you are as well fully exposed and totally helpless!

Another set of inspiring pics of poor victims, totally spread and vulnerable, lying fully naked, accessible and visible to anyone...

Attachments

• spreadeagle 11.jpg
    spreadeagle 11.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 3,617
  • spreadeagle 12.jpg
    spreadeagle 12.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 3,377
  • spreadeagle 13.jpg
    spreadeagle 13.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 3,282
  • spreadeagle 14.jpg
    spreadeagle 14.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 3,243
  • spreadeagle 15.jpg
    spreadeagle 15.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 3,105
  • spreadeagle 16.jpg
    spreadeagle 16.jpg
    678.8 KB · Views: 3,032
  • spreadeagle 17.jpg
    spreadeagle 17.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 3,038
  • spreadeagle 19.jpg
    spreadeagle 19.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 3,199
  • spreadeagle 18.jpg
    spreadeagle 18.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 3,262
  • spreadeagle 20.jpg
    spreadeagle 20.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 3,289
329900-936a8bffd9b42238aff2509121e8c602.jpg

...tied to Tiki torches; looks like a long night for her...
329919-18962aaef2851a49f6e991c1475e307b.jpg

...low tide....

And that is very easy to do! Undress, four small poles, four short ropes, spread and you’re fixed… . It's also great to do it outside, with insects, ants, grass, sun or rain making the victim even more uncomfortable and humiliated.

The complete helplessness and vulnerability in this position allows any sexual stimulation, as the nude victim is totally incapable of resisting or even closing his or her legs. It is a wonderful feeling to be tied up in this way. You bare and preferably shaved genitals are completely accessible to anyone. You really are exposed!

So we leave a few inspiring pics of those helpless women and some men attached to this post and the following one, while we wonder who is sharing this great pleasure. Please tell what you feel about this experience!
Wonderful pics! Numbers 5 and 10 are my favourites!

...umm, Barb, I hate too tell you that you won't be lying there long. The rope above your head is attached to my tractor and you are about to 'help' me drag my gravel road smooth. Sorry...

Tree

OH GOD!!! :eek::eek::eek: What you don't think of to do to me :confused:

I like the idea of being tied spreadeagle in the desert, the hot wheather , the hot sand in the back with the sun kissing the naked body, exposed to hot weather and insects, and who pass that way
View attachment 329952
View attachment 329953
View attachment 329951
That's right, the desert is hot, very hot and being tied in this fully exposed way will be really severe.
Remember that lying flat on the ground also prevents you from looking around, you cannot see whether there might be anyone to help you, you just have to suffer and wait, totally helpless.

CorPas, Standing is also spreadeagle? If not I'm sorry, I do not post more!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

Top-Cat

Spreadeagled on a king sized bed is the most erotic thing any girl can experience,
naked, legs really spread wide apart she is truly at her man`s mercy, he can do
anything he wants to do to her. mine slowly brings me to orgasm with baby oil
and a very intimate finger, he knows exactly where my g spot is. he brings me
almost to tipping point then walks away, coffee, tea, while i am squealing at him
to get me off,but no, back i go on the boil then the frustration , he will take his
fingers away and just sit on the edge of the bed grinning at me and tickling my
boobs ,while i break out in ,very rare for me,swearing, i call him a bastard, an
fffing all sorts , and he loves it ,he has turned his wife into a slutty dirty bitch,
but when he does eventually bring me off you can hear my screams of joyful
release all the way down Dewsbury Road. legs spread wide apart can become
very painful but usually the tormenting lasts no more than an hour, nine times
out of ten he has to release me so i can go for a wee. Spreadeagled on the bed
is lovely. exciting and erotic, we can only do it when the children are at Grandma`s
and won`t be home for a few hours, and the seeing to i get for being a Floozy
for him is truly magical. i think most men dream about turning their wife into
a scrubber but just dare not suggest it

Back
Top Bottom