The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was always of the opinion that you have to be able to look at a ... hrm ... "problem" or an "object of discussion" from all sides before making a decision and I think, this side is probably not often enough to be seen here ... although there is this proverb / saying in German "ein schöner Rücken kann auch entzücken" (= "a beautiful back can be delightful, too" ) :

Sunbathing X 1.jpg

spreading.jpg
Blue state mail order brides are expected to present for inspection on arrival at the home of their Arkansas purchaser. Defective “complainer”merchandise is turned over to @thehangingtree for speedy disposal and issuance of a “replacement certificate” redeemable for a new order.

Blue state mail order brides are expected to present for inspection on arrival at the home of their Arkansas purchaser. Defective “complainer”merchandise is turned over to @thehangingtree for speedy disposal and issuance of a “replacement certificate” redeemable for a new order.
Anyone would think you actually wanted to be "disposed" of, although that might be preferable, I suppose, to being a mail order bride. :confused: :devil:

I haven't any precious time to waste waiting on a replacement....a suitably large ball gag will have to suffice...and perhaps a pair of ear plugs for myself.

Attachments

• tumblr_pn9cdopGVj1vnsp7o_500.gif
    tumblr_pn9cdopGVj1vnsp7o_500.gif
    498.3 KB · Views: 374
  • tumblr_pn9cdqYdqp1vnsp7o_500.gif
    tumblr_pn9cdqYdqp1vnsp7o_500.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 385
  • tumblr_pn9cdr5kQM1vnsp7o_400.gif
    tumblr_pn9cdr5kQM1vnsp7o_400.gif
    178.7 KB · Views: 423
Back
Top Bottom