Go to CruxDreams.com

Doragon

Tribune

The Making of a Serving Doll​

A BDC Production

By: Doragon

Ch00.jpg

Preliminary

This story is about a young woman who is turned into a doll to serve beverages in an office environment. As such, it doesn’t seem very spectacular, but she is going to be more than a bondage barmaid. As an experiment she is to be transformed into a revolutionary prototype as a living dispenser of beverages. She had no idea that this was what she signed up for and we follow her objectification as it gradually develops into an astonishing adventure.

Keywords:
BDSM, Body Modification, Deflowering, Dollification, Fetish, Inflation, Mind Control, Pregnant Belly, Public Nudity, Punishment, Lactation, Objectification, Orgasm Control

Chapter 0: Introduction

I work for the Bound Doll Corporation and I train people in becoming furniture. Our customers are not only bondage clubs but also private owners that want to have their houseslave transformed into a table, chair or statue, either for decorative purposes or at parties. I have been quite successful at training girls, I mostly do girls, how to keep still for longer periods of time. I have also become an expert in fitting them with appliances to arouse them, punish them and take away the need for bathroom breaks. However, my medical skills, including my extensive knowledge of human anatomy, as well as my experience as a bondage master, were stretched to the limit with my next assignment.

The Bound Doll Corporation, in short BDC, works with volunteers, at least that is what it says in the folders and the policy statements. In reality there aren’t many who volunteer to become dolls or furniture. And since the demand for such people is high, the corporation often uses people who are deeply in debt or in legal trouble. In exchange for help, these people are contracted for a period of time to work for BDC in the capacity of dolls for rent.

We don’t go as far as to kidnap people. I myself would have drawn the line there, as it is not feasible to train someone to become a doll involuntarily. Unless you tie them down all the time, which doesn’t even require their training. For my work as a handler there has to be at least some level of cooperation. Not that it’s always easy, but there are ways to deal with the difficult ones. In regards to this assignment I was less certain though.

Chapter 1: Instructions from the boss

Ch01.jpg

The girl I had to work with was young and inexperienced. In itself not a problem, but it made this job unnecessarily complicated. The client requested some quite unusual features for this doll, which was going to be a challenge in itself.

“At least give me a slightly older woman with more experience. The requested features are too difficult for such a young girl,” I told Athena, my boss, who looked back at me over the top of her glasses.

“Is there a problem with the requests?” she asked sternly. I sighed and made a gesture with my hands.

“It can be done,” I said after some hesitation, “but it will be very traumatic, especially for such a young girl.”

“You worked with young girls before,” said Athena while she leaned back in her chair. She held her hands on her desk, still holding the pages loosely between her slender fingers, the bright colours of her painted nails even more noticeable against the white paper. The pages held the requests and demands for the design. I knew what was in there, having read the pages several times. I never started on a project without knowing all the ins and outs beforehand. I had even checked to see if the required technologies and medications were available. Don’t come unprepared, I always believe.

“Yes,” I replied, “but never this inexperienced.”

Athena picked up another paper with the profile of the girl in question.

“She is eighteen years old. So she’s of legal age. And you have worked with this age group before, right?“

“Yes, but those were prostitutes and in this case I would prefer a woman in her mid-twenties,” I replied. “Or at least not a virgin,” I added as that was the greatest difficulty in my mind.

“The client requested for someone without sexual experience. As they state, ‘to minimize the possibility of a doll that flirts and makes sexual advances’.”

I scoffed in reply.

“The doll they request is going to be highly sexualized and as such a constant object of attraction, even if the girl is not flirtatious.”

My boss shrugged and threw the profile back on her desk.

“The clients get what they want, as long as it is possible. This is not impossible.” She reached out for a small silver box behind her, opened it and took out a cigarette. She put the filter between her lips, immediately staining it with the blood red lipstick she had applied on her luscious lips. As she lit the cigarette she glanced at me, knowing how much I hated having someone smoke in my surroundings. But I didn’t say anything. Instead, I just looked at her, the queen of this little empire. She had black hair, cut in a style that reminded me of old movies. Her face was smooth for her age, without any wrinkles. I suspect a lot was covered up by make-up and plastic surgery. Which is fine, I have no qualms about that. A woman can do what she wants to remain young and attractive and in this, Athena was quite successful. Even though she wasn’t exactly my type, I was not blind to the effect she had on a lot of men. I also appreciate how the boss of this company kind of treats herself as a doll. Her clothes were always pristine, sexy and seductive. She looks a bit like a doll, but of a dominatrix type. I guess that would fit her style in the bedroom as well. Like I said, not exactly my type.

“Take her virginity first, if this bothers you,” said Athena, “but installing everything the client asked for, will take her virginity anyways.” She blew smoke to the ceiling, a bored expression on her face, befitting the complete lack of compassion for the girl we were discussing.

“It’s not productive to have sex with the material,” I said. Just as it also was not right to have sex with a co-worker, I added in my mind while my eyes wandered briefly to the enormous chest of my boss, showing her impressive cleavage as usual. Now there was an abyss you should not fall into, I thought. I never had sex with any employees or with the girls I work with, not even when they were my type. Too much trouble without satisfaction, was my conviction.

Athena looked at me as if she was reading my mind. But whatever she picked up on, she didn’t reply to it. Instead she picked up the pages again and read some parts of it anew.

“I want you to understand that they requested this girl specifically,” she said, giving me new information that was not in the papers.

“Oh?” I responded with surprise. “Do they know the girl? How was she selected? And is the girl herself informed of this?”

“This is all you need to know,” replied Athena, indicating that the client was going to remain a secret for now. I sighed as I hated working in the dark.

“Do we have the required hormones and stimulants to make this work?” she asked. I realized my request for a riper girl was off the table.

“Yes, I already checked,” I said. “I also checked on the required devices, pumps, plugs and straps. Most of it is standard, but some special devices have to be fabricated. But there’s time as I need at least two weeks for basic training.”

There, I was trying to give myself some time to manoeuvre. It was going to be difficult and I had to make sure they didn’t think this could be done in a day.

“Two weeks for basic training is too much. I bet you can do it in a few days,” replied my boss.

“If this was an easy dollification project, I could do it in one week,” I replied, “training a girl to stand still or keep a certain position for a longer period of time, yes, that’s possible. But I also have to train her with the equipment and then there’s the hormones. That in itself is already quite a challenge and it requires her body to adjust. I need time.”

Athena listened to my complaints and shrugged while throwing the papers back on the desk.

“The client wants the product finished in two weeks,” she replied. And I knew I wouldn’t be able to change that time table.

Chapter 2: First Meeting

On my way back to my office I pondered for ways to do all this in two weeks. Was it possible to give the girl a heavier dosage of hormones? I’d have to look it up. Maybe it could work, but I doubted very much if I could get milk production up to the required level in such a short period of time. I did a couple of experiments in the past and it always took around three to four weeks to get a satisfactory milk production going. With a sigh I reached my office and I entered with a mind full of preparations and planning. Only to stop in my tracks as there was a girl in my office. She was dressed in a grey sweater, a pink skirt with dark stockings and pink sneakers. She turned towards me and looked at me with the prettiest face I had ever seen. Her hair was tied and hung over her right shoulder. Her blue eyes looked at me and she had a curious expression on her face.

Ch02.jpg

“Doctor Bender?” she asked with a soft but very clear voice. I nodded, a little distracted by her beauty. That was something that rarely happened, I must say.

“Yes,” I replied, “Erm… Doctor Ted Bender.” I recognized her from the picture in her profile report, but that image didn’t do her any justice. She was way prettier in real life.

I took the hand she offered me and shook it briefly. A soft handshake, but not weak. I noticed how small her hand was. How small she was entirely. I was a head taller than her, so she was what, 1.60 meter or something?

“I am Caroline Teruvia Kingston,” she replied, “Pleased to meet you.” I could tell she was well educated and had very good manners. That was good material to work with. But why was she here already? I still had so much preparations to do!

“Pleased to meet you too,” I murmured while I went around my desk. “Please, sit down,” I added and sat down behind my desk. She went back to the chair she had been sitting on already.

“Caroline,” I repeated her name, “Obviously I was expecting you, though I did not realize you were coming today.”

“They called me this morning, telling me I could start right away,” she replied. I raised my eyebrows. Acquisition usually took more time than this.

“You had your final interview yesterday, right?” She nodded and kept her eyes on me.

“Is it too soon?” she asked, “I can come back tomorrow?” I shook my head and said it was fine. Usually there was a waiting period of five days before a trainee was called in. Just to make sure she was not having second thoughts or anything. There always remained doubts of course and that was only understandable. This time would be different though. The customer was apparently in a hurry.

“Do you know why you are here?” I queried. I looked closely at her expression and body language to estimate how much she actually knew. She shrugged and now her eyes went around the room, clearly uncomfortable with the situation.

“I am here… for a job,” she said. “Something to do with becoming a bartender or something?” I nodded and I noticed how her eyes lingered on the examination chair at the other side of the glass screen. She squeezed her lips tightly together and looked back at me.

“I don’t know much else,” she added and sighed. Of course she had signed a contract already, but they had deliberately withheld a lot of information to the girl. This was going to be difficult. I switched on my computer and with a few clicks of my mouse I had her profile and the signed contract before me.

“Do you know who you will be working for?” I asked, trying to sound casual. She looked back in surprise.

“Well, for you, I mean for your company of course. I signed a contract with BDC, right?” I nodded in reply. So she wasn’t aware that our customer requested specifically for her. It would be interesting to know who this was and how they knew she would become available. But that was for some other time to find out.

“Caroline…” I said while reading her data, which I already knew by heart, but I didn’t want her to know that yet. “Teruvia Kingston, daughter of the famous publisher Charles Kingston, who owns several corporations in the publishing business. Let’s see, he publishes several magazines and newspapers and recently he also purchased a tv station. But something went wrong and now he is accused of…”

“No,” the girl interrupted me, “he is not accused of anything and nothing went wrong.” She looked at me with a stern expression. “That’s why… I am here,” she added with a softer voice. I smiled back at her and nodded.

“Yes, you are here so your father is not accused of anything and nothing will go wrong. But you and I know he would likely go to prison for the rest of his life if you had not made a deal to come work for us.” I felt like I was smacking her in the face with that. Making sure she understood there was no turning back for her. She nodded and looked at her hands that were in her lap.

“Also that I can make a lot of money to pay off some debts I made,” she added.

“Ah yes, too much spending, assuming daddy would pay for it. You bought a new car and you rented that penthouse, quite expensive. But your father apparently hasn’t given you any funds last year… It’s become quite a debt. It turns out your father no longer has the funds to bail you out. Instead you need to bail him out and make enough money to pay off your own debts, as well as get him off the hook. Sounds like you are in quite a pickle,” I added. She looked at me and sighed with a faint smile and a slow nod.

“Good thing you came to us, for we can save you,” I smiled back at her. She looked at me again with her green eyes and I noticed several emotions displayed on her face. She was a bit too easy to read and I made a mental note that she needed some training in that as well.

I looked back at the screen and read some of the data out loud. How old she was, which study she was following, still as a freshman, which was art. Instead of becoming an artist, she was now going to be transformed into a piece of art, I silently noted.

“I am a bit overqualified for a barmaid,” she replied with a sigh. It didn’t sound like an apology and I noticed she was looking at me with piercing eyes.

“Why am I really here?” she added. “No barmaid makes the amount you are going to pay me. Is this going to be something… naughty?”

“Naughty?” I informed.

“Yes … naughty. Am I supposed to be some sort of erotic bar maid or something?” She had a little blush on her cheeks as she showed good deductive skills. A firm called Bound Doll Corporation was of course not into standard catering.

“You could say that,” I said slowly while keeping my eyes on her. “As a normal bartender you would need to work at least twenty years to make enough to pay off your debt alone. And your father would not really benefit from it. We however make you into a maid-servant that can make a lot of money. In fact, we will turn you into something quite exceptional.”

She blinked and her eyebrows danced a little on her forehead. Her face was overly expressive, which was not helpful in this line of work.

“What.. is required of me then?” she asked timidly, clearly afraid to think about what was in store for her. “Is this about sex?” Her face spoke volumes as she said that. She was disgusted by it and at the same time intrigued.

“Why are you still a virgin?’’ I asked bluntly in return. “With all the parties you have thrown, there must have been huge numbers of boys, or girls, that wanted to feel inside your panties?”

She blushed a deeper shade of red and nodded.

“Yes, but I didn’t let them. I… erm… saved myself for someone special.” She used her hand to adjust her hair. A nervous gesture she had performed a few times already.

“I don’t believe you,” I said after a pause. “I think you wanted to stay a virgin, and the times you did have sex were so lousy, you felt they didn’t count.” She blushed even more and blinked.

“I really am a virgin…” she stammered while shaking her head.

“You do realize this job requires nudity?” I asked. She blinked rapidly again. She had guessed as much, but hearing it said out loud was another matter.

“Nobody told me at the interview,” she said softly, as if that was a mistake and she would not have accepted the job if they had told her. But she knew she would still have accepted, as she had no choice and her shoulders slumped a little as she realized that.

“But it’s fine,” she added with a sigh.

“A one year contract,” I said, “to work as a serving doll. You signed the contract. Did you read it?” I myself was reading it right now and though it had some obvious formulations that could have told her what this was all about, it was deliberately vague.

The girl blushed while she nodded that she had. She apparently had skipped quite a few details or had not picked up on what it said. I felt annoyed that they had deliberately kept her ignorant.

“Then you know you will be serving coffee, but also other beverages when the need arises. And you will do that while being dressed as a doll. Do you know what a doll is?”

She slowly shook her head. I opened a drawer and took out a photo of one of my creations. I showed her the picture. She looked at it and frowned.

“Is this a doll?” she asked. I nodded.

“Look closer,” I said. She did and frowned again.

“Is this a rubber dress?” she asked.

“Look at her face,” I said. She gasped.

“Oh, it’s all rubber. Covering everything. Is there someone inside? How can she breath?”

“Her mouth is plugged with an open hose so she can breathe,” I explained, “and there are also plugs in her nose, fitted with invisible tubes that go to her back. So even if her mouth is sealed off, she can still breathe, but with a little more difficulty.”

“It’s covering everything,” she exclaimed, “Even her hands and fingers.”

“Even down below,” I said, “her other holes are also all plugged. She can’t go to the toilet by herself.”

“Why would anyone want this?” said Caroline bewildered.

“Some people want this because it excites them,” I explained, “and some do it because it excites other people who like to interact with fetish dolls like this.”

Caroline looked baffled and putting the picture down on the desk she looked at me.

“Are you going to put me in a costume like this?” she asked softly.

“Not exactly,” I replied. “Your costume will have a lot more open skin. But it will have some similar features, like plugs and such. And you will be required to act almost like a robot.”

She leaned back in her seat and I realized she had sat straight up without support all this time. Good posture, well-mannered, I concluded, which will all be a great advantage. At least her back muscles were strong.

Chapter 2: First Meeting

On my way back to my office I pondered for ways to do all this in two weeks. Was it possible to give the girl a heavier dosage of hormones? I’d have to look it up. Maybe it could work, but I doubted very much if I could get milk production up to the required level in such a short period of time. I did a couple of experiments in the past and it always took around three to four weeks to get a satisfactory milk production going. With a sigh I reached my office and I entered with a mind full of preparations and planning. Only to stop in my tracks as there was a girl in my office. She was dressed in a grey sweater, a pink skirt with dark stockings and pink sneakers. She turned towards me and looked at me with the prettiest face I had ever seen. Her hair was tied and hung over her right shoulder. Her blue eyes looked at me and she had a curious expression on her face.

View attachment 1154942

“Doctor Bender?” she asked with a soft but very clear voice. I nodded, a little distracted by her beauty. That was something that rarely happened, I must say.

“Yes,” I replied, “Erm… Doctor Ted Bender.” I recognized her from the picture in her profile report, but that image didn’t do her any justice. She was way prettier in real life.

I took the hand she offered me and shook it briefly. A soft handshake, but not weak. I noticed how small her hand was. How small she was entirely. I was a head taller than her, so she was what, 1.60 meter or something?

“I am Caroline Teruvia Kingston,” she replied, “Pleased to meet you.” I could tell she was well educated and had very good manners. That was good material to work with. But why was she here already? I still had so much preparations to do!

“Pleased to meet you too,” I murmured while I went around my desk. “Please, sit down,” I added and sat down behind my desk. She went back to the chair she had been sitting on already.

“Caroline,” I repeated her name, “Obviously I was expecting you, though I did not realize you were coming today.”

“They called me this morning, telling me I could start right away,” she replied. I raised my eyebrows. Acquisition usually took more time than this.

“You had your final interview yesterday, right?” She nodded and kept her eyes on me.

“Is it too soon?” she asked, “I can come back tomorrow?” I shook my head and said it was fine. Usually there was a waiting period of five days before a trainee was called in. Just to make sure she was not having second thoughts or anything. There always remained doubts of course and that was only understandable. This time would be different though. The customer was apparently in a hurry.

“Do you know why you are here?” I queried. I looked closely at her expression and body language to estimate how much she actually knew. She shrugged and now her eyes went around the room, clearly uncomfortable with the situation.

“I am here… for a job,” she said. “Something to do with becoming a bartender or something?” I nodded and I noticed how her eyes lingered on the examination chair at the other side of the glass screen. She squeezed her lips tightly together and looked back at me.

“I don’t know much else,” she added and sighed. Of course she had signed a contract already, but they had deliberately withheld a lot of information to the girl. This was going to be difficult. I switched on my computer and with a few clicks of my mouse I had her profile and the signed contract before me.

“Do you know who you will be working for?” I asked, trying to sound casual. She looked back in surprise.

“Well, for you, I mean for your company of course. I signed a contract with BDC, right?” I nodded in reply. So she wasn’t aware that our customer requested specifically for her. It would be interesting to know who this was and how they knew she would become available. But that was for some other time to find out.

“Caroline…” I said while reading her data, which I already knew by heart, but I didn’t want her to know that yet. “Teruvia Kingston, daughter of the famous publisher Charles Kingston, who owns several corporations in the publishing business. Let’s see, he publishes several magazines and newspapers and recently he also purchased a tv station. But something went wrong and now he is accused of…”

“No,” the girl interrupted me, “he is not accused of anything and nothing went wrong.” She looked at me with a stern expression. “That’s why… I am here,” she added with a softer voice. I smiled back at her and nodded.

“Yes, you are here so your father is not accused of anything and nothing will go wrong. But you and I know he would likely go to prison for the rest of his life if you had not made a deal to come work for us.” I felt like I was smacking her in the face with that. Making sure she understood there was no turning back for her. She nodded and looked at her hands that were in her lap.

“Also that I can make a lot of money to pay off some debts I made,” she added.

“Ah yes, too much spending, assuming daddy would pay for it. You bought a new car and you rented that penthouse, quite expensive. But your father apparently hasn’t given you any funds last year… It’s become quite a debt. It turns out your father no longer has the funds to bail you out. Instead you need to bail him out and make enough money to pay off your own debts, as well as get him off the hook. Sounds like you are in quite a pickle,” I added. She looked at me and sighed with a faint smile and a slow nod.

“Good thing you came to us, for we can save you,” I smiled back at her. She looked at me again with her green eyes and I noticed several emotions displayed on her face. She was a bit too easy to read and I made a mental note that she needed some training in that as well.

I looked back at the screen and read some of the data out loud. How old she was, which study she was following, still as a freshman, which was art. Instead of becoming an artist, she was now going to be transformed into a piece of art, I silently noted.

“I am a bit overqualified for a barmaid,” she replied with a sigh. It didn’t sound like an apology and I noticed she was looking at me with piercing eyes.

“Why am I really here?” she added. “No barmaid makes the amount you are going to pay me. Is this going to be something… naughty?”

“Naughty?” I informed.

“Yes … naughty. Am I supposed to be some sort of erotic bar maid or something?” She had a little blush on her cheeks as she showed good deductive skills. A firm called Bound Doll Corporation was of course not into standard catering.

“You could say that,” I said slowly while keeping my eyes on her. “As a normal bartender you would need to work at least twenty years to make enough to pay off your debt alone. And your father would not really benefit from it. We however make you into a maid-servant that can make a lot of money. In fact, we will turn you into something quite exceptional.”

She blinked and her eyebrows danced a little on her forehead. Her face was overly expressive, which was not helpful in this line of work.

“What.. is required of me then?” she asked timidly, clearly afraid to think about what was in store for her. “Is this about sex?” Her face spoke volumes as she said that. She was disgusted by it and at the same time intrigued.

“Why are you still a virgin?’’ I asked bluntly in return. “With all the parties you have thrown, there must have been huge numbers of boys, or girls, that wanted to feel inside your panties?”

She blushed a deeper shade of red and nodded.

“Yes, but I didn’t let them. I… erm… saved myself for someone special.” She used her hand to adjust her hair. A nervous gesture she had performed a few times already.

“I don’t believe you,” I said after a pause. “I think you wanted to stay a virgin, and the times you did have sex were so lousy, you felt they didn’t count.” She blushed even more and blinked.

“I really am a virgin…” she stammered while shaking her head.

“You do realize this job requires nudity?” I asked. She blinked rapidly again. She had guessed as much, but hearing it said out loud was another matter.

“Nobody told me at the interview,” she said softly, as if that was a mistake and she would not have accepted the job if they had told her. But she knew she would still have accepted, as she had no choice and her shoulders slumped a little as she realized that.

“But it’s fine,” she added with a sigh.

“A one year contract,” I said, “to work as a serving doll. You signed the contract. Did you read it?” I myself was reading it right now and though it had some obvious formulations that could have told her what this was all about, it was deliberately vague.

The girl blushed while she nodded that she had. She apparently had skipped quite a few details or had not picked up on what it said. I felt annoyed that they had deliberately kept her ignorant.

“Then you know you will be serving coffee, but also other beverages when the need arises. And you will do that while being dressed as a doll. Do you know what a doll is?”

She slowly shook her head. I opened a drawer and took out a photo of one of my creations. I showed her the picture. She looked at it and frowned.

“Is this a doll?” she asked. I nodded.

“Look closer,” I said. She did and frowned again.

“Is this a rubber dress?” she asked.

“Look at her face,” I said. She gasped.

“Oh, it’s all rubber. Covering everything. Is there someone inside? How can she breath?”

“Her mouth is plugged with an open hose so she can breathe,” I explained, “and there are also plugs in her nose, fitted with invisible tubes that go to her back. So even if her mouth is sealed off, she can still breathe, but with a little more difficulty.”

“It’s covering everything,” she exclaimed, “Even her hands and fingers.”

“Even down below,” I said, “her other holes are also all plugged. She can’t go to the toilet by herself.”

“Why would anyone want this?” said Caroline bewildered.

“Some people want this because it excites them,” I explained, “and some do it because it excites other people who like to interact with fetish dolls like this.”

Caroline looked baffled and putting the picture down on the desk she looked at me.

“Are you going to put me in a costume like this?” she asked softly.

“Not exactly,” I replied. “Your costume will have a lot more open skin. But it will have some similar features, like plugs and such. And you will be required to act almost like a robot.”

She leaned back in her seat and I realized she had sat straight up without support all this time. Good posture, well-mannered, I concluded, which will all be a great advantage. At least her back muscles were strong.
Please continue

A BDC Production

View attachment 1154742

Preliminary

This story is about a young woman who is turned into a doll to serve beverages in an office environment. As such, it doesn’t seem very spectacular, but she is going to be more than a bondage barmaid. As an experiment she is to be transformed into a revolutionary prototype as a living dispenser of beverages. She had no idea that this was what she signed up for and we follow her objectification as it gradually develops into an astonishing adventure.

Keywords:
BDSM, Body Modification, Deflowering, Dollification, Fetish, Inflation, Mind Control, Pregnant Belly, Public Nudity, Punishment, Lactation, Objectification, Orgasm Control

I work for the Bound Doll Corporation and I train people in becoming furniture. Our customers are not only bondage clubs but also private owners that want to have their houseslave transformed into a table, chair or statue, either for decorative purposes or at parties. I have been quite successful at training girls, I mostly do girls, how to keep still for longer periods of time. I have also become an expert in fitting them with appliances to arouse them, punish them and take away the need for bathroom breaks. However, my medical skills, including my extensive knowledge of human anatomy, as well as my experience as a bondage master, were stretched to the limit with my next assignment.

The Bound Doll Corporation, in short BDC, works with volunteers, at least that is what it says in the folders and the policy statements. In reality there aren’t many who volunteer to become dolls or furniture. And since the demand for such people is high, the corporation often uses people who are deeply in debt or in legal trouble. In exchange for help, these people are contracted for a period of time to work for BDC in the capacity of dolls for rent.

We don’t go as far as to kidnap people. I myself would have drawn the line there, as it is not feasible to train someone to become a doll involuntarily. Unless you tie them down all the time, which doesn’t even require their training. For my work as a handler there has to be at least some level of cooperation. Not that it’s always easy, but there are ways to deal with the difficult ones. In regards to this assignment I was less certain though.
The way she dreads the needle

There is Raw sensual Power in that sentence

I am soooo excited cannot wait for more chapters to be posted

Dying to wait
I hope I won't disappoint you. This story is not as heavy as many others on this forum. For instance, there will be no torture, no mutilation and no death either. Mostly mindcontrol, objectivication, humiliation and using a female body in somewhat unusual ways. :)

Chapter 3: Nude

Of course it was a lot to take in, I knew that and I could see it in her eyes. And she hardly knew anything at this point. It was a crucial moment. Part of me wanted to tell her everything about her assignment and then allow the girl time to get to terms with it. But I knew it would only lead to revolt. Instead I had to push her forward, let her discover more without giving her a chance to fantasize about it.

“Take off your clothes,” I said, before writing down some of my observations about her. I kept her at the edge of my view to see if she complied. She didn’t, but she did sit straight up again, hands in her lap. I looked up and locked eyes with hers. I said nothing.

“Do I have to?” she said softly.

“Yes,” I replied, “and it said so in the contract. You agreed to be nude ‘as the need of the job requires’, remember?” She sighed and I watched as she made a decision into the right direction. She took the hem of her sweater and pulled it up, revealing her stomach first, quickly followed by the fabric of her bra as she got higher. When she pulled the sweater over her head, I watched as her breasts deformed nicely. Her bra was hardly there for support I noticed. The size of her breasts was a bit small, but it was more than enough to work with. She folded the sweater and put it on the chair next to her. Then she leaned forward to take off her shoes. I wrote something down again, as if I was ignoring her, but from the corners of my eyes I could see her taking off her stockings, folding them up too and stuffing them into her shoes. She was very organized and neat. A quality that would really help. She got up from the chair and opened her skirt. Slowly she pulled it down over her hips, revealing that she wore quality panties matching her bra. Then she sat down again, putting her hands in her lap and waited.

I looked up at her and raised one eyebrow. She blushed and sighed.

“Let me guess,” she said, “underwear too?” I nodded.

Ch03.jpg

“Why?” she asked.

“I need to inspect you,” I replied. “And we’re starting your training right away.”

“What kind of training?” she asked.

“Obedience training amongst other things,” I explained while I got up and walked around the desk. “The job requires some skills you probably don’t have, so we’ll be spending some time together the next few days to teach you the necessary skills.” She looked up at me, of course having no idea what I was talking about. But she seemed to accept it for now and stood up again while reaching back to undo the clasp of her bra. When she took it off, I held out my hand to take her bra from her. She handed it to me while I looked at her breasts. They had a very nice shape with slightly bulging nipples. Gravity had not yet found her breasts and it was pleasing to the eyes to see how they trembled when she moved her arms to pull down her panties. She had a well maintained small patch of pubic hair. Again I held out my hand and took the panties from her. They were warm in my hands and I neatly folded her underwear and put it on my desk.

“Come stand over here,” I said, directing her to the middle of the room. She complied and ended up standing there, naked in the centre of the room, facing the door. I slowly walked around her and looked at her from all sides. She was very pretty and sexy and I felt my penis responding. She clearly responded to my inspection of her because she had goose bumps while it was nice and warm in my office. Of course she was nervous.

“Stay right here and don’t move,” I said. I went to the door, opened it and left, leaving the door open. Anyone walking down the hallway could see her standing there, naked and on full display.

I went around the corner, took out my cell phone and checked the security camera that was installed in my office. I saw the girl clearly from above. She was looking around and held her arms across her chest. She then even turned around and walked over to my desk. After checking the door she quickly went through the papers I had neatly stacked on the desk. She also read what I had written down on the notepad. Then she apparently heard footsteps, because she hurried back to the middle of the room, afraid I was returning already. I wasn’t, it was someone else who passed my office in the hallway. It made clear to her how exposed she was and she visibly cringed, holding one arm over her breasts and the other in front of her sex. She then fled to the wall next to the door. She hesitated to close the door, started doing that, opened the door again, but then closed the door entirely. I chuckled, put my phone away and went to fetch what I needed.

I hope I won't disappoint you. This story is not as heavy as many others on this forum. For instance, there will be no torture, no mutilation and no death either. Mostly mindcontrol, objectivication, humiliation and using a female body in somewhat unusual ways. :)
How will you enslave her without torture or punishments

Punishment is not the same as torture. Spanking, yes. But no hot irons or deep cutting knives.
May i plead my case for Shock Therapy

no physical damage
its clean
no blood
its fairly quick
mad painfull
could be used for brainwashing
or as a punishment
best usefull for reprogramming a doll's brain
also Ambience in the procedure is similar to your work the medical restraints devices machine etc.

i am waiting for more of your comics

AND ONE MORE THING

she will obey any kind of order just so never ever to be sent back for another session

that exprerience was worst than rape for her she never wants to relive that again

Some form of electrical stimulation might come up in this story. I'm not sure yet. It depends if she rebels at some point or not. So far she hasn't (I'm at chapter 17 so far) and I always find it hard to predict what the main character will do later on.

Chapter 4: First Training

When I got back to my office and opened the door, the girl hastily moved back into the centre of the room. I chuckled inside my head but kept my face straight while I stepped inside with a box under my arm. I looked at her, the door handle still in my hand.

“I told you not to move,” I said.

“But people could see me,” she replied while holding one arm over her breasts and covering her crotch with her hand. I had already seen her naked, but still she felt the need to be very modest. I shook my head and closed the door. She slowly lowered her hands to her sides. I opened the door again and she also covered herself again, an angry expression on her face.

Ch04.jpg

“We have to work on that,” I said after closing the door another time.

“I don’t like being naked in public,” she replied with an angry tone in her voice.

“And yet you signed up for this? You’re going to be naked a lot,” I said while I walked around her with the box I was carrying.

“What if I don’t want to?”

“Are we going to talk about your decision to come work for us? I thought we were beyond that already,” I replied. I took the lid off the box and picked up her clothes. I carefully put them into the box.

“What are you doing?” she asked, watching me take all her stuff.

“I am putting your belongings in storage,” I said. “Where is your phone?” I picked up her purse, which she had left beside the chair.

“That’s private,” she said while trying to take the purse from me. “And I do need my clothes when I go home!” she added with an angry undertone in her voice. I held her purse out of her reach and plucked her phone from its contents.

“First of all, you don’t need your clothes anymore, for as long as your contract is running, which is for a year. Secondly, your house is no longer yours. We are currently voiding your lease. Your belongings will all be neatly packed and put in storage as well.”

The girl stared at me with open mouth during my explanation. Then she stepped back and leaned against the wall, visibly shaken and dizzy with the sudden disappearance of her normal life.

“Where do I stay?” she muttered.

“Here in this building,” I replied. “We have a dormitory for our trainees.”

“And what about my friends and family?” she said softly, this time a little anxious.

“Well, that’s why I need your phone. Everybody is in here I trust? We’ll let them know you are fine and traveling for a while. In time you can contact them yourself again, if you perform well.”

Cutting someone off from their social circle was the best way to train somebody thoroughly. And giving them the prospect of getting their social contacts returned if they performed well, is an excellent stimulus to do their very best.

Caroline understood this too, she was very smart. But she found it hard to accept and as she was leaning against the wall, she crossed her arms under her breasts and slowly shook her head.

“What are you thinking?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she said while looking down at her feet. She wiggled her toes a little, while continuing. “I don’t know if this is a good idea. I mean, I understand the opportunity you are giving me. That’s also why I accepted this job. But this is all so… radical.” She looked at me and frowned.

“Are you going to hurt me, Ted? Is this all just a ploy to turn me into a prostitute?”

I shook my head.

“First of all, don’t call me Ted. For you I am Doctor, or Mister Bender. In time you will learn to call me Sir.”

“So looking forward to that,” she scoffed while looking away.

“Secondly, you will not become a prostitute, there will hardly be any sexual intercourse at all.”

She looked back at me, frowning at the ‘hardly at all’, which meant there would be some at least.

“But to return to your first question,” I added, “the amount of pain and discomfort is all up to you. The more you fight and resist, the worse it’s going to be. But if you submit yourself and dedicate yourself to your new job, you’ll find it quite … fulfilling.” I smiled at my own pun.

“I promise you,” I added while closing the box and putting her phone and purse on top of it, “all your needs will be met and some of the things that you require to do will prove to be quite pleasing.”

She looked at the ceiling and sighed.

“I feel like I am being tricked,” she said. “None of this came up in the interviews. Or in the contract.”

She was right. The wording had been such that she would not have understood, even if she read it thoroughly. There was also the small print. But even then it did never tell exactly what was required of her for this job.

“I can sense there’s a lot you are not telling me,” she muttered as I kept silent.

“I know,” I replied, “You would not understand if I told you and it would probably scare you as well. Just go along for the ride, embrace it, learn to see the world in a whole new way. You might really like it.”

“Can I stop when I want?” she asked. I shook my head.

“You can stop anytime you want,” I replied, “but all your problems, including those of your father, will come crashing down on you. With us you will be safe from all that.”

She nodded slowly and then pushed off from the wall.

“Alright, I am in,” she said with the corners of her mouth pulled downward. She wasn’t happy, and that was understandable. There was so much she didn’t know yet. But she really had no choice.

“Enough talk,” I said while grabbing a small collar from the first drawer in my desk. I walked over to the door.

“Come stand in front of me,” I told her, making her face the door while standing in the middle of the room. She complied but blushed as she had an idea what was going to happen. I put the collar around her neck and switched it on. It beeped once and the light started blinking.

“This little device registers if you move. Small movements won’t be picked up, but bending over, turning around or stepping away, will be monitored and counted. If you have ten points or more when I return, you will be punished, do you understand?” She looked at me with raised eyebrows and large eyes. I opened the door and she covered herself, making the device go ‘beep’. She immediately brought her hands to the collar and it beeped again.

“That’s also considered moving,” I said. “Now you know. Lower your arms and I’ll reset it, this once.” She blushed even more and lowered her arms again, while staring at the open door and the hallway behind.

“Can I talk?” she asked without moving her lips.

“Yes, you can talk to people who come by. But you can’t cover yourself or hide. Just stay straight up and don’t move your head either. Consider this your first training.”

“What kind of punishment?” she asked.

“If you move too much, you will receive a spanking.”

“What?” she asked.

“You heard me. I will put you over my knee and spank your booty with my flat hand.” I moved behind her and gently touched her right buttock. She jerked, her eyes wide, and she looked over her shoulder, making the device go ‘beep’ again.

“That’s not fair,” she said while turning her head back, with another beep as consequence.

“Aah,” she said, trying to keep very still now. I chuckled and went to my desk.

“You better keep still,” I said, “Already two points and I am not even gone.”

“Wait, can’t you reset it once more? And where are you going?” she stammered. She didn’t dare turn her head anymore.

“I am taking this to administration for storage,” I said while coming back into view with the box containing her clothes, shoes and purse. I also had her phone and held it up in front of her.

“What’s the access code to your phone?” I asked.

“Why do you need it?” she asked.

“Like I said, to contact your friends and relatives to say you are traveling abroad.

“Erm… you only need to tell one of my friends,” she replied, “She’s called Kathy. The rest is not important and she will tell anyone who needs to know.”

“Code,” I said, “still need it.”

She sighed, feeling this was an enormous breach of her privacy. But she was standing naked in the middle of an open room. What was left of her privacy anyways?

“Alright,” she sighed and gave me the number. I thanked her and repeated the name of her friend before turning and walking out into the hallway.

Chapter 4: First Training

When I got back to my office and opened the door, the girl hastily moved back into the centre of the room. I chuckled inside my head but kept my face straight while I stepped inside with a box under my arm. I looked at her, the door handle still in my hand.

“I told you not to move,” I said.

“But people could see me,” she replied while holding one arm over her breasts and covering her crotch with her hand. I had already seen her naked, but still she felt the need to be very modest. I shook my head and closed the door. She slowly lowered her hands to her sides. I opened the door again and she also covered herself again, an angry expression on her face.

View attachment 1155133

“We have to work on that,” I said after closing the door another time.

“I don’t like being naked in public,” she replied with an angry tone in her voice.

“And yet you signed up for this? You’re going to be naked a lot,” I said while I walked around her with the box I was carrying.

“What if I don’t want to?”

“Are we going to talk about your decision to come work for us? I thought we were beyond that already,” I replied. I took the lid off the box and picked up her clothes. I carefully put them into the box.

“What are you doing?” she asked, watching me take all her stuff.

“I am putting your belongings in storage,” I said. “Where is your phone?” I picked up her purse, which she had left beside the chair.

“That’s private,” she said while trying to take the purse from me. “And I do need my clothes when I go home!” she added with an angry undertone in her voice. I held her purse out of her reach and plucked her phone from its contents.

“First of all, you don’t need your clothes anymore, for as long as your contract is running, which is for a year. Secondly, your house is no longer yours. We are currently voiding your lease. Your belongings will all be neatly packed and put in storage as well.”

The girl stared at me with open mouth during my explanation. Then she stepped back and leaned against the wall, visibly shaken and dizzy with the sudden disappearance of her normal life.

“Where do I stay?” she muttered.

“Here in this building,” I replied. “We have a dormitory for our trainees.”

“And what about my friends and family?” she said softly, this time a little anxious.

“Well, that’s why I need your phone. Everybody is in here I trust? We’ll let them know you are fine and traveling for a while. In time you can contact them yourself again, if you perform well.”

Cutting someone off from their social circle was the best way to train somebody thoroughly. And giving them the prospect of getting their social contacts returned if they performed well, is an excellent stimulus to do their very best.

Caroline understood this too, she was very smart. But she found it hard to accept and as she was leaning against the wall, she crossed her arms under her breasts and slowly shook her head.

“What are you thinking?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she said while looking down at her feet. She wiggled her toes a little, while continuing. “I don’t know if this is a good idea. I mean, I understand the opportunity you are giving me. That’s also why I accepted this job. But this is all so… radical.” She looked at me and frowned.

“Are you going to hurt me, Ted? Is this all just a ploy to turn me into a prostitute?”

I shook my head.

“First of all, don’t call me Ted. For you I am Doctor, or Mister Bender. In time you will learn to call me Sir.”

“So looking forward to that,” she scoffed while looking away.

“Secondly, you will not become a prostitute, there will hardly be any sexual intercourse at all.”

She looked back at me, frowning at the ‘hardly at all’, which meant there would be some at least.

“But to return to your first question,” I added, “the amount of pain and discomfort is all up to you. The more you fight and resist, the worse it’s going to be. But if you submit yourself and dedicate yourself to your new job, you’ll find it quite … fulfilling.” I smiled at my own pun.

“I promise you,” I added while closing the box and putting her phone and purse on top of it, “all your needs will be met and some of the things that you require to do will prove to be quite pleasing.”

She looked at the ceiling and sighed.

“I feel like I am being tricked,” she said. “None of this came up in the interviews. Or in the contract.”

She was right. The wording had been such that she would not have understood, even if she read it thoroughly. There was also the small print. But even then it did never tell exactly what was required of her for this job.

“I can sense there’s a lot you are not telling me,” she muttered as I kept silent.

“I know,” I replied, “You would not understand if I told you and it would probably scare you as well. Just go along for the ride, embrace it, learn to see the world in a whole new way. You might really like it.”

“Can I stop when I want?” she asked. I shook my head.

“You can stop anytime you want,” I replied, “but all your problems, including those of your father, will come crashing down on you. With us you will be safe from all that.”

She nodded slowly and then pushed off from the wall.

“Alright, I am in,” she said with the corners of her mouth pulled downward. She wasn’t happy, and that was understandable. There was so much she didn’t know yet. But she really had no choice.

“Enough talk,” I said while grabbing a small collar from the first drawer in my desk. I walked over to the door.

“Come stand in front of me,” I told her, making her face the door while standing in the middle of the room. She complied but blushed as she had an idea what was going to happen. I put the collar around her neck and switched it on. It beeped once and the light started blinking.

“This little device registers if you move. Small movements won’t be picked up, but bending over, turning around or stepping away, will be monitored and counted. If you have ten points or more when I return, you will be punished, do you understand?” She looked at me with raised eyebrows and large eyes. I opened the door and she covered herself, making the device go ‘beep’. She immediately brought her hands to the collar and it beeped again.

“That’s also considered moving,” I said. “Now you know. Lower your arms and I’ll reset it, this once.” She blushed even more and lowered her arms again, while staring at the open door and the hallway behind.

“Can I talk?” she asked without moving her lips.

“Yes, you can talk to people who come by. But you can’t cover yourself or hide. Just stay straight up and don’t move your head either. Consider this your first training.”

“What kind of punishment?” she asked.

“If you move too much, you will receive a spanking.”

“What?” she asked.

“You heard me. I will put you over my knee and spank your booty with my flat hand.” I moved behind her and gently touched her right buttock. She jerked, her eyes wide, and she looked over her shoulder, making the device go ‘beep’ again.

“That’s not fair,” she said while turning her head back, with another beep as consequence.

“Aah,” she said, trying to keep very still now. I chuckled and went to my desk.

“You better keep still,” I said, “Already two points and I am not even gone.”

“Wait, can’t you reset it once more? And where are you going?” she stammered. She didn’t dare turn her head anymore.

“I am taking this to administration for storage,” I said while coming back into view with the box containing her clothes, shoes and purse. I also had her phone and held it up in front of her.

“What’s the access code to your phone?” I asked.

“Why do you need it?” she asked.

“Like I said, to contact your friends and relatives to say you are traveling abroad.

“Erm… you only need to tell one of my friends,” she replied, “She’s called Kathy. The rest is not important and she will tell anyone who needs to know.”

“Code,” I said, “still need it.”

She sighed, feeling this was an enormous breach of her privacy. But she was standing naked in the middle of an open room. What was left of her privacy anyways?

“Alright,” she sighed and gave me the number. I thanked her and repeated the name of her friend before turning and walking out into the hallway.
Stunning piece of Female beauty

A BDC Production

View attachment 1154742

Preliminary

Keywords:

I just noticed

She wears high heels 7 inches

Tendons in foot must pain

Back
Top Bottom