Go to CruxDreams.com
I understand and I apologize. Though it got cooler, I didn't resume writing and illustrating, lacking all inspiration. I also fell ill and after a couple of weeks of recovery, I still do not feel any stimulus to be unfriendly to women in fantasy. I am not sure when (or if) I will return to that. I also wonder if this story should be continued. I'll let you know.

WELCOME BACK
GREETINGS Soldier

ohhhhh

this is a great tale

great idea and concept

the art is great toooo

it should definitely be continued !!!!!!

No need to apologise!

You once asked me the image I first imagined from the title?

I imagined a finished product standing tall in a shiny black rubber hobble dress, with 8” high heels, the dress down to the ankles, skin tight, covering her front, a zipper “pocket” to access her pussy, two holes exposing her breasts, otherwise right to her neck, clasped by a collar. The back is entirely bare in an oval shape with the dress meeting above her bum and sheer to the ankles but with an oval gap exposing her buttocks. Ankles and wrists chained with tight cuffs, connected in the middle to a long chain which threads through her restraints at her knees, waist, wrist, elbows, titchain (tits are clamped), and collar. Her face is covered with a black mask, a rebreather clipped to her earring.

She has an oval serving tray from which she must serve her Superiors drinks. It is pleasurable observing her struggle to move, tray balanced in her tightly restricted hands, as she hobbles along to the bar. We encourage her by rattan cane to her buttocks, bullwhip to the back, and a signal whip for her tits…

For fun we constrict the airflow through her rebreather mask while electrotorturing her tits and clit. Or make her stand with a vibrator plugged into her pussy with heavy breath control…

This was the product I was waiting to see, nay more than that, I wanted to be transformed into such a product!
The image I was working on before I stopped, was kind of similar. The girl was going to be dressed in latex, but cute, like she was a waitress. However, her face was mostly covered by a featureless mask, indicating she is not a person anymore. And though her breasts are covered, her crotch is not. And she has a tray serving shot glasses for the clients of a nightclub. She's wearing very high heels, making it difficult to walk around. But she's mobile and has to serve the drinks. She's an object. Men will make lewd comments to her and some may even touch her. There's no escape from that.

But like I indicated already, I am not inspired to finish it. I'm kind of struggling with the fact that lots of my fantasies are very degrading to women. That's not who I am and yet they are my fantasies. It's a paradox and it doesn't feel right at the moment.

But like I indicated already, I am not inspired to finish it. I'm kind of struggling with the fact that lots of my fantasies are very degrading to women. That's not who I am and yet they are my fantasies. It's a paradox and it doesn't feel right at the moment
You’re not alone in that. You must absolutely do what “feels right” to you, and don’t be swayed by anyone else. Fantasies are not reality, and if they stimulate your creativity then I refuse to see that as a bad thing. But only you can (and should) decide what’s right for you. :thumbsup:

Doragon I commend you on your honesty and can relate to wrestling with mixed feelings. Almost all stories and art on this site are sadistic to some degree or another and those featuring women are to a great degree mysoginistic. I mean nailing a woman to a cross is not an act of kindness no matter what the artist might want the fantasy victim to express. It's a thin disguise for violence. But these violent thoughts and expressions, against men or women, existed for thousands of years and are just a part of human sexuality. Read Sexual Personae by Camille Paglia- it's a tome but makes the connections between art,sex,sadism and nature beautifully. We can civilize these components to a degree but we will never conquer their raw power. I have been and always will be respectful of women in life but in fantasy art I let all that I feel out. It is freedom and it is the artists way. We all need a muse and sometimes it is the conflict within us. If you feel your art causes you to behave badly to women move away from it. If your worried about the message and not your muse then art becomes filtered and not really you. Your not a messenger or a decipher your an individual . Your art is superb and your story telling comes from an even deeper well of internal understanding that has made your stories some of the best BDSM tales I have read in over 45. My conflict is gone is long as I keep my art it in the fantasy realm. Your art-and your soul- will express itself when you are comfortable with why you feel what you feel.
PS- Love how you might have wrapped up your story. Dig the whole idea of festish wear,slavery and serving. Would make a cool final picture.

The image I was working on before I stopped, was kind of similar. The girl was going to be dressed in latex, but cute, like she was a waitress. However, her face was mostly covered by a featureless mask, indicating she is not a person anymore. And though her breasts are covered, her crotch is not. And she has a tray serving shot glasses for the clients of a nightclub. She's wearing very high heels, making it difficult to walk around. But she's mobile and has to serve the drinks. She's an object. Men will make lewd comments to her and some may even touch her. There's no escape from that.

But like I indicated already, I am not inspired to finish it. I'm kind of struggling with the fact that lots of my fantasies are very degrading to women. That's not who I am and yet they are my fantasies. It's a paradox and it doesn't feel right at the moment.
You don’t have to finish and I understand your thought process. Even though this seems to clearly be pure fantasy. For me it’s kind of easier I suppose, because I identify with being the victim. Yes, I could wear either of the outfits we outlined. Although I prefer mine because of the bondage and vulnerability to a whipping.

I just wanted to share the imagery I’d imagined and remembered I’d promised to.

You took us on a journey, and for that I thank you. Don’t be too hard on yourself!

ohhhh nooooooooo
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

welp

hmmm if you ever want to continue or have any new ideas for a series , we degenerates are here excited and eager !!!!!

You don’t have to finish and I understand your thought process. Even though this seems to clearly be pure fantasy. For me it’s kind of easier I suppose, because I identify with being the victim.

I also identify with the victim in the sense that I always fantasize and write from the female perspective. If I had a female body, I'd consider myself to be masochistic. But I am male and from childhood I have been struggling with a notion of being a perpetrator, the villain, the abuser. And the more women I met who had been abused, raped or simply degraded, the stronger my struggle became. I'd never abuse a woman in real life - I already have a problem touching them, let alone do anything else. And lately this has brought me into great conflict with my fantasies and feelings.

You took us on a journey, and for that I thank you. Don’t be too hard on yourself!
Thank you, I appreciate that.

I also identify with the victim in the sense that I always fantasize and write from the female perspective. If I had a female body, I'd consider myself to be masochistic. But I am male and from childhood I have been struggling with a notion of being a perpetrator, the villain, the abuser. And the more women I met who had been abused, raped or simply degraded, the stronger my struggle became. I'd never abuse a woman in real life - I already have a problem touching them, let alone do anything else. And lately this has brought me into great conflict with my fantasies and feelings.

ohhhh , well enjoyyy , be happy , rest

if you feel like to write this series or a new one , that would be highly great !!!!!

Then you will need time. Take it, we'll miss your work.

hy @Doragon how are you ?
I'm doing fine, just very busy. And still not very much inspired to create new illustrations or write stories. I'm also still very much conflicted about it all. There's too much misogyny around and I fear I might have contributed to that. Or at least I don't want to do that anymore. I doubt if my sadomasochism is gone and I'll probably feel the urge to fantasize about it at some point again, but I won't make the mistake to share it so easily anymore under the pretence that fantasy is harmless. Cause it's not. Especially in this timeframe where rightwing conservatism is on the rise all over the world and women get kicked back in a corner. So, no matter what my dick tells me, my mind wants to look for more female friendly fantasies. Who knows, maybe my next story will be about a dominatrix, as atonement for my thought-crimes. ;)

I'm doing fine, just very busy. And still not very much inspired to create new illustrations or write stories. I'm also still very much conflicted about it all. There's too much misogyny around and I fear I might have contributed to that. Or at least I don't want to do that anymore. I doubt if my sadomasochism is gone and I'll probably feel the urge to fantasize about it at some point again, but I won't make the mistake to share it so easily anymore under the pretence that fantasy is harmless. Cause it's not. Especially in this timeframe where rightwing conservatism is on the rise all over the world and women get kicked back in a corner. So, no matter what my dick tells me, my mind wants to look for more female friendly fantasies. Who knows, maybe my next story will be about a dominatrix, as atonement for my thought-crimes. ;)
You are viewing your hidden demons with a new and deeper perspective and realizing that we all live in the same pond and whatever we do is going to affect other people in some way, good or maybe bad. Some artists do fear that their creations may inspire somebody to commit heinous crimes to fulfill their fantasies for real. They have their epiphany moment and wish to wipe the board clean. I honestly believe that you are safe to post here. Sometimes real evil creeps enter the forum but they don't last long. It may upset some folk but try a bit of soft bdsm and see how that goes.

Just know most of us completely support you, @Doragon and applaud your POV. As @melissa says, we all share the same small pond. If you fall to the submissive side of the equation I’d say “welcome” there’s always room for one more. Perhaps if you understood the actual power a submissive holds in a modern, caring, BDSM relationship you would understand better that a caring dominant is indeed not just possible, but pretty much essential in modern bdsm practices.

In any case, please know you are welcome here in any capacity from passive lurker to active contributor. And I wish you enlightenment on your inspiring journey examining your very soul. Well done, Sir.

You are viewing your hidden demons with a new and deeper perspective and realizing that we all live in the same pond and whatever we do is going to affect other people in some way, good or maybe bad. Some artists do fear that their creations may inspire somebody to commit heinous crimes to fulfill their fantasies for real. They have their epiphany moment and wish to wipe the board clean. I honestly believe that you are safe to post here. Sometimes real evil creeps enter the forum but they don't last long. It may upset some folk but try a bit of soft bdsm and see how that goes.
Thank you for your reply and support. I did play a brief moment with the idea of having my content removed, but I decided against such action, as it is nonsense to try and wipe history clean. And perhaps there are already enough twists and turns in the stories I wrote to make a reader think 'wait, is this right?' That was not the purpose and I won't play a knight of morality here, but I do hope I can contribute a bit more to reflection.

Just know most of us completely support you, @Doragon and applaud your POV. As @melissa says, we all share the same small pond. If you fall to the submissive side of the equation I’d say “welcome” there’s always room for one more. Perhaps if you understood the actual power a submissive holds in a modern, caring, BDSM relationship you would understand better that a caring dominant is indeed not just possible, but pretty much essential in modern bdsm practices.

In any case, please know you are welcome here in any capacity from passive lurker to active contributor. And I wish you enlightenment on your inspiring journey examining your very soul. Well done, Sir.
Thanks for the reply and support. I fully agree with you: a healthy bdsm relationship is only possible with a caring dominant and a submissive who has a big say in things.

I will of course continue my soul searching quest. And who knows, I might share a few insights in the future.

Back
Top Bottom