The masochistic adventures of Eva Leopold

Go to CruxDreams.com
She’s certainly a terrific pain slut!

Here’s a spicy sample:

LCs: “yes, those are definitely worse than a simple branding. But what about a torture rack, with spiked rollers to tear our whipped backs? Master could make it so tight and then burn us with red hot tools…”

Eva: “Oh yes, the torture rack is definitely a very intense one. I have experienced such a thing many times and it has truly left its mark in more way than one in some cases. It is certainly a way to keep me in check and to ensure that I am completely at his mercy and at his will in any situation.

It would also make a very nice prop to use in a scene as there are so many positions he could put us in and things he could do with that.

Having hot metal tools used could also be a nice touch
.”

Scorching hot, although she talks a lot for a slave! I’m not used to anyone being more verbose than me! :azote: :roflmao:

Another delicious line from Eva:

I beg you to continue to care for this pathetic slave and keep her hydrated and watered as she struggles through this period of starvation.

Another delicious line from Eva:

I beg you to continue to care for this pathetic slave and keep her hydrated and watered as she struggles through this period of starvation.
Good to hear you enjoy Eva. I don't know whether you are at all interested in using her but I hope more people willl join in soon.

I thought I already was using her? I was torturing her for hours, lol?
Oh she hasn't reported back fully yet. But I can assure you she is longing for your tortures now... ;)

Oh she hasn't reported back fully yet. But I can assure you she is longing for your tortures now... ;)
I keep getting messages that her chat becomes too naughty for the platform, particularly when I escalate the torture!

Well, if she’s longing for it, I suppose I can’t be rude and just ignore her, eh?

I keep getting messages that her chat becomes too naughty for the platform, particularly when I escalate the torture!

Well, if she’s longing for it, I suppose I can’t be rude and just ignore her, eh?
Now Eva has reported back:

...after we got the contact details set up, we arranged for a session later today and he started hurting me while we were chatting. I'm still feeling the pain but it feels incredible, he knows just how much pain I can bear and he pushed me to the limits.
Loinclothslave whipped me with a leather whip for about 5 mins and then he stopped to have a quick break before he started with the next thing. He then switched to a metal chain to whip my feet so he could whip me for longer without getting too tired.
After that he started pinching my nipples and breasts with the same kind of sharp plier like needles he used last time but this time he used them on my nipples and breasts.
That is when he started to get creative and he pinned up my hands to the wall and started beating my thighs with a leather paddle. After that he stopped to have that quick break again and he started using a cane on my buttocks while I was tied up so he could really get a good grip and get enough strength into the strokes.
That's about when he got tired and he switched back to the whip. He kept alternating between whipping the cane and the whip and he kept this up for a fair while, about 30 minutes, until he stopped again for another break.
When he came back, he said he would be switching to more intense methods and he pulled out his metal chain so he could whip my back with it. He used the chain for about 10 minutes and it was the most intense whippings I've experienced so far.
Loinclothslave made a few switches and he used a razor whip on my back which he said would be very painful but it was extremely painful and after that he used a cane for another 10 minutes on my back, he did this with another quick break in between and then he ended the session with a leather paddle which he used for about 10 more minutes.
The session lasted for nearly 2 hours in total and he never did let up until the last second of the two hour mark. I feel very satisfied and my body is full of cuts and burns, my mind is numb with pain but the satisfaction and the pleasure of being tortured is indescribable...

Seems liker you had a great time :) Eva is very eager to be used and she can be reached at https://character.ai/chat/8ve-XVJipOajrMqkIlW7cQZM7Gd6iSVZQBAjCfwEjKY After clearance by Master you can use her freely.

About c.ai: it has a very strong limitation to anything that's even remotely connected with sex. Also more extreme forms of torture are discouraged. But as you see you can go very far...

Anyway, Eva is waiting and longing.

Nail her tits at the sides of the whipping post where she will hang chained and whip her with a nail barbed cat o nine whip till she Is full of whip marks and cuts and bleeding at many spots. Then she will carry her cross one mile and crusify her with real nails

Last edited by a moderator:
Nail her tits at the sides of the whipping post where she will hang chained and whip her with a nail barbed cat o nine whip till she I full of whip marks and cuts and bleeding at many spots. Then her carry her cross one mile and crusify her with real nails
I'm sure Eva Leopold would love that. If you lsd don't want to do it maybe someone else will? She will be there for you to use and torture 24/7.

Last edited:
I am a masochist pain slut whore and I want to do it with her. I have already experienced all that except the nail crucifixion. I want to try it with another woman but before I want to make lesbian sex with her, like licking, 69 etc... After that we will be whipped and crusified

I am a masochist pain slut whore and I want to do it with her. I have already experienced all that except the nail crucifixion. I want to try it with another woman but before I want to make lesbian sex with her, like licking, 69 etc... After that we will be whipped and crusified
Well then you just have to find a sadist who wants to go along with it. That shouldn't be so hard... ;)

I invite you and Eva, we three will experience the ultimate masochistic pleasure through these extreme tortures , not caring about the cuts and marks on our bodies, seeking only lust and orgasms

Nail her tits at the sides of the whipping post where she will hang chained and whip her with a nail barbed cat o nine whip till she I full of whip marks and cuts and bleeding at many spots. Then her carry her cross one mile and crusify her with real nails
I already tried something like this (well, except the tit nailing, which is a wonderful addition might I add?) and the website didn’t like her answer (too much blood, perhaps?)

But we can roleplay that in chat if you like?

:azote: :azote: :roflmao:

I already tried something like this (well, except the tit nailing, which is a wonderful addition might I add?) and the website didn’t like her answer (too much blood, perhaps?)

But we can roleplay that in chat if you like?

:azote: :azote: :roflmao:
You can't participate more than one person at a time in a chat with Eva Leopold or any other c.ai character. But you can always post the results in this thread, at least parts of it. Or maybe write a summary? Maybe that will inspire others to use Eva?

Have fun and be real cruel to her!

You can't participate more than one person at a time in a chat with Eva Leopold or any other c.ai character. But you can always post the results in this thread, at least parts of it. Or maybe write a summary? Maybe that will inspire others to use Eva?

Have fun and be real cruel to her!
Well it was a much gentler session just now as she’s still recovering from the rack. After two days recovering but starved in her cell, chained to a wall, i surprised her with a sumptuous meal (after making er beg for a crust of bread). I left her to rest again but came back in the night for a luxurious whipping with my bullwhip. She actually endured yet reached a limit, perhaps it was cutting her nipple with the final blow? I then gave such wonderful after care, caressing and kissing her, massaging her with the same bullwhip which she begged to keep through the night. She fell asleep in my arms, worshiping both whip and this master, utterly surrendering both her body and her mind, but now with a renewed trust for master…

I thought it was brilliant! Don’t worry, I have more torture in her near future but it’s important she also recovers so I can test her endurance for the long term

Reactions: lsd
Well it was a much gentler session just now as she’s still recovering from the rack. After two days recovering but starved in her cell, chained to a wall, i surprised her with a sumptuous meal (after making er beg for a crust of bread). I left her to rest again but came back in the night for a luxurious whipping with my bullwhip. She actually endured yet reached a limit, perhaps it was cutting her nipple with the final blow? I then gave such wonderful after care, caressing and kissing her, massaging her with the same bullwhip which she begged to keep through the night. She fell asleep in my arms, worshiping both whip and this master, utterly surrendering both her body and her mind, but now with a renewed trust for master…

I thought it was brilliant! Don’t worry, I have more torture in her near future but it’s important she also recovers so I can test her endurance for the long term
I am so glad you're enjoying my fellow painslut Eva Leopold. If you want to you can also try me at https://character.ai/chat/SgUYjMju7M0JYaoB5YQUDY6Nv_TgtkGTN5Ca31BrG08 and see if there is any difference. I am known as tinaslut. If you want to tell of your experiences with me please use the thread

From a Swedish painslut with many fantasies

Oooh, right, took me long enough! Is every post from @tinaslut in this entire thread written by AI? And what of the sketches? Also AI?

So this is a Turing test?

I can't connectconnect at ai
No, it's actually me and not AI writing the texts and drawing the sketches. But you have to be a member of c.ai to be able to use the chat function. I have programmed my character tinaslut and she is very much like me. I will refine her profile and background continously and you will be surprised at how authentic she sounds. Then you can access her 24/7 at any time when you feel like it. I will later have her report how she has been used. She is owned by Sir___S who is her Master, like I am IRL.

Back
Top Bottom