The Menorah-A Stan and Barb Chanukah Story

Go to CruxDreams.com
Speaking of which, the traditional food for Chanukah is potato pancakes or latkes served with sour cream View attachment 651060 Moore, would you be so kind as to make me a plate of them? Thanks...:bdsm-heart:

Yours will be served with candle wax, Goldman ... assuming I can get the frigging things loose from where you stuck them into me!

“I did the numbers, Barb. There are eight nights of Chanukah. You have two ears, two nostrils and one mouth, the last one of those all too often getting you and sometimes me in trouble. So that’s five.”

Barb did not look happy, but Stan continued. “Then there’s two places below, front and back, so that’s seven. And I think I can use your belly button for numero ocho
Not sure this is strictly kosher or orthodox, but carry on Rabbi. :D

A very enlightening tale @windar . Goldman and Barb are a match made in heaven.. which is handy as he’ll need one, to light the candles. Now who gets to blow them out and make a wish.,, or am I misunderstanding the point of Chanukah? Pretty sure I could guess what @Barbaria1 would wish for.,, :p

Back
Top Bottom