The Nazi Lust Ordeal of the Virgin Belly Dancer

Go to CruxDreams.com

Praefectus Praetorio

R.I.P. Brother of the Quill
In the respected tradition of “The Agent, The Girl and The Fidelistas,” and “The Nude Nurse and the Master of the Whip,” we are pleased to present the newest Pulp Magazine story adaptation:

Madiosi-2019-231-Pulp 50.jpg
DbYhjHoXkAA3yY3.jpg
Madiosi-2019-231-Pulp.jpg
Prelude

Omar was a Sheikh, a minor Sheikh, but a Sheikh. His tribe numbered about a hundred and he feared that on his death, it would cease to exist. Not only were his neighbors far larger and more powerful, but they clearly envied the wealth his family had built up over the years. Lastly, Omar, now old, had no sons. Just a daughter, Aisha, the apple of his eye.

The only hope for Omar was to marry Aisha to one of his rivals in exchange for them incorporating and protecting his tribe. His daughter had now reached the age of marriage and he was bargaining with the three largest neighbors for her hand. The advantage that Omar had was that his daughter was very beautiful and all three rival sheikhs desired her hand in marriage.

A very sweet child growing up, Aisha had blossomed over the last years into a shapely young woman. Petite, with an angelic expression and beautiful green-brown eyes, her brunette curls fell luxuriously down her back almost to her nicely rounded buttcheeks. Her mother had died when Aisha was just ten and the girl was raised in complete isolation from any men except for her father and his old eunuch, Abbadi. Omar intended to make up for her ignorance of sexual matters and prepare her for the wedding bed after the Tulba (promise to wed) or the khetbah (exchange of engagement rings).

Yes, Sheikh Omar believed he had the future of his tribe assured. However, he had no way of knowing that a war in far-off Europe would tragically affect his plans.

Last edited:
In the respected tradition of “The Agent, The Girl and The Fidelistas,” and “The Nude Nurse and the Master of the Whip,” we are pleased to present the newest Pulp Magazine story adaptation:

View attachment 724799
View attachment 724798
View attachment 724800
Prelude

Omar was a Sheikh, a minor Sheikh, but a Sheikh. His tribe numbered about a hundred and he feared that on his death, it would cease to exist. Not only were his neighbors far larger and more powerful, but they clearly envied the wealth his family had built up over the years. Lastly, Omar, now old, had no sons. Just a daughter, Aisha, the apple of his eye.

The only hope for Omar was to marry Aisha to one of his rivals in exchange for them incorporating and protecting his tribe. His daughter had now reached the age of marriage and he was bargaining with the three largest neighbors for her hand. The advantage that Omar had was that his daughter was very beautiful and all three rival sheikhs desired her hand in marriage.

A very sweet child growing up, Aisha had blossomed over the last years into a shapely young woman. Petite, with an angelic expression and beautiful green-brown eyes, her brunette curls fell luxuriously down her back almost to her nicely rounded buttcheeks. Her mother had died when Aisha was just ten and the girl was raised in complete isolation from any men except for her father and his old eunuch, Abbadi. Omar intended to make up for her ignorance of sexual matters and prepare her for the wedding bed after the Tulba (promise to wed) or the khetbah (exchange of engagement rings).

Yes, Sheikh Omar believed he had the future of his tribe assured. However, he had no way of knowing that a war in far-off Europe would tragically affect his plans.

Hmmm, "VIRGIN" belly dancer? OK, I know it's just a man's lust fantasy magazine. :)

K, I see as the story unfolds but the title immediately hits you as ironic. :rolleyes: Who may I ask is Mr. Bennett? I am not the learned scholar as many of you on the forum, simply a retired technician twiddling away time. :)
Sincerely sorry. Some of us do flaunt the remains of a long-ago education.:oops::oops:

Mr. Bennet (I mis-spelled above - shows the depth of my education) was the father of Elizabeth Bennet in Jane Austins' Novel, Price and Prejudice. In a scene, he has received a letter that distresses him greatly. His daughters, Jane and Elizabeth, are reading it and think it's good news. He keeps telling them to read on. They still do not get it. So he has to explain the subtle problem buried in the letter.

I like the expression as an author to advise my readers to "read on" to see what comes, which may be surprising or even somewhat hidden. Like the other line used around here, "Stop Reading Ahead!" when reader comments come uncomfortable close to revealing up coming surprises.;)

"a retired technician?" foggybottom? From the US State Department?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Mr. Bennet (I mis-spelled above - shows the depth of my education) I
and kept up the mis-spellings in heroic fashion! :p
was the father of Elizabeth Bennet in Jane Austins' Novel, Price and Prejudice.
never mind pride, a girl just needs to know her price! :devil:

Sincerely sorry. Some of us do flaunt the remains of a long-ago education.:oops::oops:

Mr. Bennet (I mis-spelled above - shows the depth of my education) was the father of Elizabeth Bennet in Jane Austins' Novel, Price and Prejudice. In a scene, he has received a letter that distresses him greatly. His daughters, Jane and Elizabeth, are reading it and think it's good news. He keeps telling them to read on. They still do not get it. So he has to explain the subtle problem buried in the letter.

I like the expression as an author to advise my readers to "read on" to see what comes, which may be surprising or even somewhat hidden. Like the other line used around here, "Stop Reading Ahead!" when reader comments come uncomfortable close to revealing up coming surprises.;)

"a retired technician?" foggybottom? From the US State Department?:rolleyes:

Gads, that was sooo long ago, yes I remember Jane Austin but there's been a lot of water under the bridge since then. I enjoyed the movie with Kiera Knightley although I've seen some purists put it down. (I like Kiera, love her diction and tone of voice.) I used to love to read novels in high school, the teacher would assign one and I'd read it in one night, couldn't put it down. Of course there were exceptions such as "Tale of Two Cities" and "War and Peace" those took two nights. :) I loved Dickens, read whatever I could find of his, really liked "Pickwick Papers" the 19th century humor was still entertaining. But alas, ifi try to read a novel these days I'll get about three chapters and doze off. That's what happens when you enter into antiquity. :rolleyes:

Retired technician yes State Dept. no. I worked industrial maintenance for several different companies, a millwright essentially. Machinist, welder fabricator, pipe fitter for oil, gas, air, water and steam, heavy machinery mechanic, electrician for high voltage equipment and electronics technician for control circuits. I used to tell the other guys that my motto was the same as in the old 3 Stooges movie where they had the wobbly wheeled repair truck, "If I Can't Fix it, it Ain't Broke!" :D

One of our family word games for long journeys was to come up with the opposites of titles of great novels. So “Pride and Prejudice” becomes “Shame and Open-mindedness”, and “War and Peace” becomes “Peace and War”.

Half the fun was just saying the opposite version, so the others have to guess what the novel was. “Nothing Noisy off the Eastern Back” is quite an easy one, but who can guess “Firetrain Up”, “The New Indifference Donation-Point” or “Huge Men”?

Sorry if off-topic, but I was inspired by the balls-to-the-wall quality of @Praefectus Praetorio ’s story title and @foggybottom ’s literary reminiscences

Chapter One – “A Place in Hell”

That’s what Hauptsturmführer (Captain) Rudolf Frick said to his Sturmhauptführer (Lieutenant), Herman Dortmeyer as their Kubelwagen bounced along the desert “road” toward the next Oasis. “This is a Place in Hell! No one in their right mind would live here!”

Frick and Dortmeyer had spent the last six months as part of the SD Einsatzkommando in Tunis, nominally a part of Erwin Rommel’s AfrikaKorps. But Einsatzgruppen were actually Schutzstaffel (SS) paramilitary death squads that were tasked with mass killings. The two men had cut their teeth in Poland after September 1939, eliminating much of the intelligentsia, including members of the priesthood, and cultural elite of Poland. In late December, 1940, they were sent to Angers, France to accomplish the same “cleaning” among the Angevins. After the start of Unternehmen Barbarossa in June 1941, they relocated their work into the Ukraine on a much larger scale. In early 1942, they were transferred to Tunis in anticipation of the conquest of Egypt. The Libyan deserts were hot, but seemed like Alpine spas compared to the southeastern Arabian Peninsula.

When the Egyptian conquest was stymied at First Battle of El Alamein in July 1942, the SS looked for new uses for the men and came up with their present assignment. They’d been detached on special mission to Oman to determine what oil fields existed here, feeding the British war machine. If they encountered any, they were to blow them up. A thirty-man squad of picked SS infantry and engineers accompanied them.

So far, the two-month long mission had been unremarkable. Few oil facilities existed in the region. They had another week of assignment before they were to return to the port of Ṣalālah, Oman where the Argentine-flagged freighter would take them home.

“True, my Captain,” replied Herman. “And no ‘cleansing’ activities to entertain us.”

“No entertainment at all! These Bedouin tribes have their scouts out everywhere. When they hear we are coming, they hide their women far out of sight when we appear. And with about 1,000 rifle-carrying horsemen per tribe, it would be suicide to try to take them,” said Rudolf.

“You are right, my Captain, ‘Ein Ort in der Hölle!’”

Just then, they spotted a man riding a camel, coming toward them.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of our family word games for long journeys was to come up with the opposites of titles of great novels. So “Pride and Prejudice” becomes “Shame and Open-mindedness”, and “War and Peace” becomes “Peace and War”.

Half the fun was just saying the opposite version, so the others have to guess what the novel was. “Nothing Noisy off the Eastern Back” is quite an easy one, but who can guess “Firetrain Up”, “The New Indifference Donation-Point” or “Huge Men”?

Sorry if off-topic, but I was inspired by the balls-to-the-wall quality of @Praefectus Praetorio ’s story title and @foggybottom ’s literary reminiscences
Watertruck Upstairs and Tiny girls are easy (I actually toured LMA's Orchard House) but The Old special Dropoff stumps me.

Back
Top Bottom