The New Arcimboldo Archive

Go to CruxDreams.com
What is this picture about?
1) A compassionate passer-by decides to fetch a bucket of water to extinguish the threatening flames.
2) The compassionate passer-by is neither compassionate nor a passer-by. She is the slaveholder who has just set light to the wooden baton. Now she is going home to enjoy the grilled chicken menu her remaining household slaves have prepared.
3) The passer-by is going to fetch a bucket of water. By her own fingers she will endearingly spread the cool fluid on the intimate parts of the victim to slow down and extend the refining process.

What could disarm this disgusting scene of cruelty?
1) Hopefully the fire will turn the wood into crumbly charcoal and the stick might break and fall down before the flames might reach the top.
2) They have forgotten to nail the victim's feet. Perhaps she can use them to extinguish the fire? Poor feet...
3) How full is her urinary bladder?
A powerful image, Arcimboldo--and distinctively Arcimboldo in the classical, old-fashioned way. Love it as I did just about everything your wrecked mind conjured up back in the days! :)

About the poll, I'd say it's unlikely that the other woman would dare or care to intervene, so #2 would be my answer to the first question. As to the second question, I think all three will happen: the poor damsel will certainly try to extinguish the fire, first by emptying her bladder and then, in desperation, with her bare feet. By this time, however, that effort alone is enough to break the already crumbly pole. After that, of course, she will be dancing for days to come on the big pole.

Something that's not been commented on - some very ingenious, non-standard but intensely cruel, placing of the nails - holding the skin and fleshy muscle of upper arms and buttocks, she won't be able to tear herself free, though in desperation she'll try, but she'll be pinned in that position for days, so long as the burning pole and waiting hot irons are only used to torture her and keep her lively, and the impaling spikes are positioned so they're just penetrating her painfully but no causing mortal damage.

I think the woman walking away is so excited she can't go on looking, she's already pulling her skirt open so she can frig herself, she's terrified, trembling - yet as much with excitement as horror ...

Something that's not been commented on - some very ingenious, non-standard but intensely cruel, placing of the nails - holding the skin and fleshy muscle of upper arms and buttocks, she won't be able to tear herself free, though in desperation she'll try, but she'll be pinned in that position for days, so long as the burning pole and waiting hot irons are only used to torture her and keep her lively, and the impaling spikes are positioned so they're just penetrating her painfully but no causing mortal damage.

I think the woman walking away is so excited she can't go on looking, she's already pulling her skirt open so she can frig herself, she's terrified, trembling - yet as much with excitement as horror ...
I also think the woman is wondering if she should go get some help for the victim, but that if she does, she may end up in the same position....and if that consequence is something she might actually desire

I noticed that the Wonderbra picture in the archive-arcimboldo-collection has a very low resolution.
Here comes the original size - for all who like things a little bit larger :D
Archive? This is a GALLERY! Awesome to see artwork from you. I love your creative tortures.

Now this pic 2Down 630.jpghas often puzzled me. The purpose of the chain around the slave's neck is clear. It keeps her down while she is tethered to the post on the left. The post on the right has three hooks at different heights. There is no padlock on this chain so I assume she does not have sufficient leeway to turn and unhook her bum from that post. Why are there three hooks? Also I can't tell how this chain is attached to the slave's rear. If they were in Khabadami there are basically three methods. Don't complain.jpg. Method one is to use her clit and attach her lead there.
Alternatively her pussy lips could be used or a lockable butt plug with a ring as shown here Birth Control.jpg This method is often favored by Khabadami wives who wish to exercise some control over their husbands relations with their slaves. So basically why are there three hooks and how was that slave attached to the second chain?

I noticed that the Wonderbra picture in the archive-arcimboldo-collection has a very low resolution.
Here comes the original size - for all who like things a little bit larger :D
I remember the first time I watched the pics in Algolagnia Arcimboldo's Gallery. Long time ago. So painful and so erotic. This insidious pleasure where sex and pain mingle is still going strong and attractive.

As you can see in the following screenshots I'm missing the titles of most of the works. In this group I only have the text for 10SouthernCross. Any help would be appreciated.

bafrOT2.jpg

Pic hosted externally.
May I kindly ask if from the old collections only a few are still available , possibly "16Down 606" ?
Thank you very much - Arcimboldo is really one of the greatest erotic horror masters !

"Forgive me, please! After the scourging they asked for my assistance. If I would agree, they promised to kill me by impalement - and spare me the fire."
"Do it. Do, what they want you to do. But eventually being spiked on that tip, screaming your lungs off and watching them assembling the firewood on the base of that post - then always keep in mind: NEVER trust a ROMAN promise..."

Back
Top Bottom