The New Arcimboldo Archive

Go to CruxDreams.com
Rather than putting all the old and new pics together in the archive I thought it might be a good idea to turn them into little booklets. Arcimboldo Vol 1 is now ready and waiting to be downloaded. I'm trying to include as much history and story as I can so please help this little project by posting any material to do with Arcimboldo old and new that I could include in future booklets. There are for example lots of pics but I have very few texts. This is the cover of Vol 1 cover.jpg
and the PDF can be downloaded from HERE

Rather than putting all the old and new pics together in the archive I thought it might be a good idea to turn them into little booklets. Arcimboldo Vol 1 is now ready and waiting to be downloaded. I'm trying to include as much history and story as I can so please help this little project by posting any material to do with Arcimboldo old and new that I could include in future booklets. There are for example lots of pics but I have very few texts. This is the cover of Vol 1 View attachment 1010139
Nice work!

Rather than putting all the old and new pics together in the archive I thought it might be a good idea to turn them into little booklets. Arcimboldo Vol 1 is now ready and waiting to be downloaded. I'm trying to include as much history and story as I can so please help this little project by posting any material to do with Arcimboldo old and new that I could include in future booklets. There are for example lots of pics but I have very few texts. This is the cover of Vol 1 View attachment 1010139
Great idea - it's a bit daunting seeing the whole collection all at once, in booklet form I think we can relish the individual pictures all the more.

Still on the topic of Arcimboldo models I would like to find the little brat on the left of this "Teamwork/Willowfall" pic.
View attachment 1007655If I ever catch up with her she is in big trouble!
I think the "little brat" may be a Russian model known as Camille. Here she is working for one of the big agencies mplstudios-camille-beauty-everlasting-01.jpgI remember using a Camille in a version of Mr A's Teamwork. 4 Camille.jpg If it is her then Arcimboldo has dyed her hair. Perhaps he has a thing against blonds.59teamwork1a.jpg

Yippeeeee!! I just found some old PDFs made by Hans (Admihoek). Several of Arcimboldo and also lots of ours which I thought had been lost forever. I'll start with this one..
Plantation, Bearestyn, Guyana
Plantation,Bearestyn, Guyana.JPGAnd here's the text...

The rebels had created carnage amongst the slave keepers. Few whites had survived the bloodbath. One of them was Christina Langbeek, wife of the plantation man-ager; but the captured Dutch woman was not sure at all if being alive was a blessing. From her manor house they drove her to one of those dusty fields where the slaves had spent day after day of their miserable lives under the bloody whip of the guards. Christina knew that the wild and angry men might take with force what they desired, but scornfully she had refused to give herself voluntarily to her former slaves. Now she learned that she had made a wrong decision... They ripped her clothes off and brutally nailed her to a tree trunk. While the captive was howling with pain, the rebels circled around her. Dozends of men and women started fondling and pinching her tender flesh. Again and again they placed dry hay, straw and sugar cane around the trunk and set fire on it. Each time they put it closer to her nailed feet. In the meantime, the ringleader started scorching other sensitive parts of her body. "Don't worry, Mistress, we are not going to turn your white skin completely black," he looked down upon his own bare chest and laughed out loudly. "We are just going to sensitize your delicate body for the bull whip... and to my men's passionate caresses..." Interested in the historic background? The Beginning of the Berbice Slave Rebellion In Guyana, the African slave population grew as plantations expanded. The main concern of the white plantation owners was to extract the greatest amount of labour from the slaves. Little effort was ever made to improve the wretched and degrading living conditions under which they were forced to live. With the harsh treatment and brutal punishments inflicted on them by their owners, some of them rebelled while others, from time to time, escaped into the forests. Those who were recaptured suffered horrible deaths as punishment, meant also as a deterrent to other slaves who might have also planned to escape. Some of those in Berbice who escaped man-aged to reach Suriname where they joined up with Bush Negro colonies. In 1762, a slave rebellion of 36 male and female slaves occurred on Berbice, then a Dutch colony. But after the slaves repelled a militia force sent by the Governor, Van Hoogenheim, the rebellion was finally repressed by a stronger force of the Dutch militia. Some of the slaves escaped but at least one was executed. However, the repressive techniques of the planters were bringing matters to a boiling point, and just a few months later, on the 23 February 1763, a more organised revolt took place. This uprising became known as the Berbice Slave Rebellion. The uprising initially broke out at Magdalenenburg, a plantation on the Canje River owned by a widow, Madam Vernesobre. The slaves killed the manager and car-penter, burned down the owner's house, and moved on to neighbouring plantations, and as far as the Corentyne, to urge support from the slaves there, some of whom attacked their owners and either joined the others or escaped into the forest. Very quickly, the rebelling Africans were organised as a fighting force by Cuffy, who was a house-slave on another Canje plantation, Lilienburg where the slaves had also rebelled. Cuffy had been brought to this plantation ever since he was a child and was trained as a cooper by the owner, Barkey. ... The rebellion which began on privately owned estates, soon attracted the slaves on plantations owned by the Berbice Association. The rebels burned buildings and cane fields and attacked and killed a number of white men and women. Soon the it reached plantations on the Berbice River, and among the plantations attacked there were Juliana, Mon Repos, Essendam, Lilienburg, Bearestyn, Elizabeth and Alexandria, Hollandia, and Zeelandia. Slaves from these and other plantations joined the rebel forces which moved steadily towards the capital of Berbice, Fort Nassau, located 56 miles up the berbice River on its right bank. When they attacked the planta-tions, they seized gunpowder and guns belonging to the owners. Meanwhile, those among the white population who managed to escape sought refuge on the five ships in the Berbice River, at Fort Nassau, Fort St. Andries at the mouth of the Berbice River and in a brick house at Plantation Peerboom, about 70 miles upriver on the left bank. Some others, in panic, fled through the forest to Demerara. The feeling of hopelessness was compounded by an epidemic of dysentery which affected the whites. On the 3 March, a rebel group, numbering over 500, and led by Cosala, then launched an attack on the brick house at Peerboom which was heavily fortified by the white defenders. The rebels threw balls of burning cotton on the roof which began to burn, but the defenders were able to put out the fire. During a period of inaction, the manager of Plantation Bearestyn demanded why the Africans were attacking "Christians". Cosala shouted back that they would no longer tolerate the presence of whites or Christians in Berbice since they were now in control of all the plantations. After a period of negotiations, the rebels agreed to allow the whites to leave the brick house unharmed and depart for their boats in the river. But as the whites were leaving, the rebels opened fire killing many of them and taking many prisoners. Among the prisoners was the wife of the manager of Plantation Bearestyn whom Cuffy kept as his wife.

It looks like a genuine Arcimboldo but who wrote the story? The PDF is attached.

Attachments

• Plantation.pdf
    533.5 KB · Views: 341
Rather than putting all the old and new pics together in the archive I thought it might be a good idea to turn them into little booklets. Arcimboldo Vol 1 is now ready...
First I was a bit consternated that someone deals with the pictures of mine without asking.
But I looked upon the result and I saw it was good... ;)
So it meets with my approval as long as there is no commercial interest behind.
In some way it is even flattering - like being the subject matter in a lecture on art history.
Especially the non-chronologic assembly is appealing.
By the way, IRAE POPULI means "to the wrath of the people", in other words: Being handed over to the lecherous mob...

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/posts/597660/
Recently I stumbled upon the post Priapus by Theseus and made associations with my Hottouch picture from 1996 and with other statues of the God Priapos (Priapus in Latin).
In ancient Greece Priapos was a "rustic fertility god, protector of livestock, fruit plants*, gardens and male genitalia... does not appear to have had an organized cult and was mostly worshiped in gardens or homes" (Wikipedia).
* Keep in mind: Giuseppe Arcimboldo has extensive connections to fruits and vegetables ;)

The Romans continued the Greek tradition and many households had a statue of Priapus in their villa, atrium or garden...

hottouch.jpg

Lativia clenched the polished wooden statue of Priapus and moaned while the wardress shoved her entire fist into the slavegirl's vagina.
Domina Lydia laughed with amusement - but her voice sounded a bit wrathful,too. She grapped the bronze collar of her kneeling pet girl and forced her to look at the spectacle.
"Watch your fellow mate! This morning Gaius told me that he had enjoyed her cunt last night and that it had been most satisfying.
Of course my husband is allowed to do to our slaves whatever he likes.
But in equal measure I am allowed to do to our slaves whatever I like."

priapos1.jpg

In this moment a sonourous male voice broke the shouts of the tortured slave.
"What is this? What are you doing to her?"
The women looked at Gaius Marcellus who early and unexpectedly had returned from the meeting of the Senate.
"Release the poor girl from the post", he ordered, "and call Indula to clean the wounds and stitch up that slit buttock."

Now singing small, Lydia answered: "Your wish is my command, Gaius Marcellus Dominus."
She relayed the orders of her husband to the other household slaves.

Meanwhile Gaius glanced at the young girl with the bronze collar and then turned to his wife again.
"You've got a new pet? Bought today? A pretty one! I'm sure you really love her perfect body, don't you? I would like to try her after sunset. Have her nailed to the statue and order Senia to take her knife and carve a hole into one of her breasts."
He looked down upon the bulging spot at the front of his toga.
"A hole with an adequate size in diameter and depth!"

THE END

What!!!....completely naked lesbians in an Arcimboldo pic! What is this site coming to? And....a wickedly cruel Domina Lydia who would surely have been frowned upon even in Khabadami. I've seen those statues before..in Hot Touch. It was made out of stone then..3HOTTOUCH.JPG

In this moment a sonourous male voice broke the shouts of the tortured slave.
"What is this? What are you doing to her?"
The women looked at Gaius Marcellus who early and unexpectedly had returned from the meeting of the Senate.
"Release the poor girl from the post", he ordered, "and call Indula to clean the wounds and stitch up that slit buttock."

Now singing small, Lydia answered: "Your wish is my command, Gaius Marcellus Dominus."
She relayed the orders of her husband to the other household slaves.

Meanwhile Gaius glanced at the young girl with the bronze collar and then turned to his wife again.
"You've got a new pet? Bought today? A pretty one! I'm sure you really love her perfect body, don't you? I would like to try her after sunset. Have her nailed to the statue and order Senia to take her knife and carve a hole into one of her breasts."
He looked down upon the bulging spot at the front of his toga.
"A hole with an adequate size in diameter and depth!"

THE END
I thought this Gaius bloke was coming to the rescue like the cavalry or Polly Perkins...he's as bad as his wife!!

"Or something even more incisive?
For example, carving another cunt slit into her bottom cheek?"
View attachment 1013790

*** censored ***
In a private message I was asked to remove the censoring flash from the last Priapos image.
I am in two minds about this query.
I am sure that it would not "exceed the limits on CruxForums gruometer" as Eulalia recently noticed, regarding the "Forgive me" picture.
But I guess several members might be disgusted by the degree of cruelness.
Mostly I am more into anticipation than into the "real" thing. And I don't like the depiction of irreversible mutilation or death. But sometimes I feel challenged to depict gruesome cruelties realistically and to check how it can go along with an otherwise aesthetic and even erotic setting.

In a private message I was asked to remove the censoring flash from the last Priapos image.
I am in two minds about this query.
I am sure that it would not "exceed the limits on CruxForums gruometer" as Eulalia recently noticed, regarding the "Forgive me" picture.
But I guess several members might be disgusted by the degree of cruelness.
Mostly I am more into anticipation than into the "real" thing. And I don't like the depiction of irreversible mutilation or death. But sometimes I feel challenged to depict gruesome cruelties realistically and to check how it can go along with an otherwise aesthetic and even erotic setting.
I'm not against a bit of gore. Some of my victims have often been in urgent need of the blood transfusion service and a plaster or two. However, if an Arcimboldo pic lost that sense of anticipation, as expressed here12awaited.jpg in the aptly named "Awaited" then it would become less of an Arcimboldo and more of a Quoom (heaven forbid!). The fear of what is to come and the sense of helplessness are in my opinion two essential ingredients of your pics.

1622645270201.png

I love this pic since I saw the first time. As in a Gaspar Friedrich´s painting we see the protagonist from behind, obviously a beautiful naked girl condemned to die crucified in a long and cruel public torture. Perhaps she is a blasphemous woman in an Islamic country, an adulteress or a traitor. She has already been tortured and raped in prison as the marks of the whip on her skin and the semen distilling between her legs rebel. With a single glance she sees the executioner and can guess the series of tortures that await her. We can imagine her gesture of terror, perhaps she asks for mercy from her tormentor in vain ... anyway we cannot help but see that she takes her hand to crotch perhaps to touch her sex for the last time while she thinks about the ordeal what awaits ...

Back
Top Bottom