The New Arcimboldo Archive

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi. Due to the overwhelming public demand I now present the uncensored version of Priapos.....
View attachment 1016180
I am shocked! Shocked, I say! To see such filth displayed openly on a refined and classy site like cruxforums! Please cancel my subscription at once!!

For hours and hours she had listened to the yells and the moaning of the tortured woman, but from her dungeon cell she was not able to watch the spectacle on the forecourt of the cathedral.
Now she had climbed the platform of terror herself.
She looked at the exhausted victim nailed to a wooden post.
The mistreated body was a feast for the lecherous mob, but she knew at the same time this was a kind of preview for her - to anticipate the destiny of her own delicate body.
She was not yet naked.
But the tortures they were going to inflict on her body... they needed absolute nudity.
Nudity... in front of the chanting crowd...
The feeling of shame and humiliation was digging like a remorseless fist betweeen her thighs, creating a strange and unknown feeling in her crotch.
She was ready?
Slowly she took off the jute tunic.
Yes, she was ready...
cathedral.jpg

Yes folks there is going to be a new and exciting Arcimboldo archive with contributions from his contempories and possibly original text and maybe one or two pics you haven't seen before. But first a little bit of history about the origins of this site. A few years ago I asked some long standing members what they could remember.

Wragg
Hi everyone.
Melissa was asking me in another pm for memories of Yahoo Crux, and how Crux
Forums got started.
It was a long time ago, I think I joined in 2002, having linked there from Oliver Hufkens
'crucified-women.com', which was the site one tended to land on when searching for
'crucified women', on my 'Lycos' search engine. I had a dial-up connection, pretty slow,
and it was awkward finding time when the Mrs wasn't about, but I managed to get on
fairly often.
Im ashamed to say that I was silent, or almost so, but I was trying to remember who the
big names were. I think the main Moderator was Master of Nails, still on Crux
foundation. Taryn had recently died in the Twin Towers, and that was still a terribly raw
wound, I remember Inge Tarant (also as 'Cobra', I think), De Mullotto, but I'm pretty
sure that Jedakk and Phlebas were there, too hence my including them in this convo.
Apostate, Arcimboldo, Maha Shiva, FF, Le Chat, Aedilis, Oberon, there must have been
others. I was trying to remember if Rotrex was about in those days?
Jedakk produced incredible images, when you consider the technology of the day:

execution14.jpg

I can't remember whether Helmut posted on Yahoo Crux, I think he probably did, didn't
you, Helmut?
So Yahoo Crux was our main meeting place, but I think there were other Yahoo Groups
as well, there was a separate 'Crucified Women' group, and a BDSM group, and I seem to
remember that there may have been a 'When in Rome' .
It must have kept going till about 2005, which seems to be the start of activity here and
on the Foundation.
I think Yahoo began to shut down the groups gradually, I recall aggrieved messages
about censorship, but the writing was on the wall
MoN set up the foundation separately.
Crux Forums, started by IM, attempted to reproduce the old Yahoo groups, so you still
see the old Yahoo groups reflected in the Forum names, but Helmut, Apostate, Admi,
and Inge Tarant were founder members in April 2005, and I joined in November 2005,
as plain 'Wragg'*, having initially followed MoN onto the Foundation.
But I was really just an onlooker, others must have better memories than me?

*Wragg later joined as Wragg134 but reverted to Wragg.

Every time I click the image in this first post, this comes up:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

For hours and hours she had listened to the yells and the moaning of the tortured woman, but from her dungeon cell she was not able to watch the spectacle on the forecourt of the cathedral.
The mistreated body was a feast for the lecherous mob, but she knew at the same time this was a kind of preview for her - to anticipate the destiny of her own delicate body.
She was not yet naked.
But the tortures they were going to inflict on her body... they needed absolute nudity.
The feeling of shame and humiliation was digging like a remorseless fist betweeen her thighs, creating a strange and unknown feeling in her crotch.
She was ready?
Yes, she was ready...
View attachment 1025170
That is just amazing! It is so Arcimboldo with virtually every fetish that we have come to look forward to over the years. I always like the way some fire glows and illuminates the skin. The setting of a cathedral for some wierd reason also makes it even more threatening and erotic.

That is just amazing! It is so Arcimboldo with virtually every fetish that we have come to look forward to over the years. I always like the way some fire glows and illuminates the skin. The setting of a cathedral for some wierd reason also makes it even more threatening and erotic.
For some weird reason...?

Unfortunately I can't retrieve it on my hard disk, but I remember an old, small sized photomanip by Buettel with a naked woman tortured in public by two executioners in front of a medieval church facade.
I guess that was the inspiration for "Cathedral".
The gothic church represents the medieval ages and public jurisdiction on a crowded marketplace as well.
By the way, Christianity and especially catholicism are a fertile soil for our depraved fantasies, aren't they?

She was not yet naked.
She was ready?
Yes, she was ready...
View attachment 1025170
Gorgeous story and render, the folds of the cloth, the victim in the corner, the great dread of anticipation and the coming torment. Just beautiful, thank you

Rather than putting all the old and new pics together in the archive I thought it might be a good idea to turn them into little booklets. Arcimboldo Vol 1 is now ready and waiting to be downloaded. I'm trying to include as much history and story as I can so please help this little project by posting any material to do with Arcimboldo old and new that I could include in future booklets. There are for example lots of pics but I have very few texts. This is the cover of Vol 1 View attachment 1010139
and the PDF can be downloaded from HERE
Absolutely stunning… I can’t wait to explore this thread even deeper

She was not yet naked.

cathedral.jpg
@Arcimboldo this is fantastic, extraordinary work; both text and image are top quality. Your work is an inspiration! You achieve with such style what I often attempt (and usually fail at), the evocation despite cruelty and suffering (no, because of them!) of The Sublime.

I think this is why your work has inspired me for many years, since long before I joined this site; the spark of The Sublime burns brightly in your images, and as I never tire of pointing out, it is a spark that can only be seen “against a dark background”.

@Arcimboldo

As I explore I realise of course I know some of your work. I’d love to use this one as my Avatar, she’s perfect- chained, a few marks, beautiful torn loincloth. Facing a St Andrew’s Cross, ready for more torture and possible crucifixion…

You have summarized Loinclothslave in a single image to a T… seriously I think this is my favourite slave image ever, because it’s me!

—————————

I was chatting with @montycrusto and thought maybe some others would be interested in some of the Arcimboldo imagery I’d loved previously before coming to this thread at last.

Besides, I’m enjoying talking about it, and really want to show @Arcimboldo he has another hidden fan.
——————————————

So crux imagery by Arcimboldo I’ve known before and love, again the featured model should be Loinclothslave…

not only crucified, but tortured with irons on her cross? And that loincloth on her torturer is gorgeous.
————————

this has the most wonderful skimpy slave’s loincloth- it really speaks to me, heavy scourge marks, she’s suffered and yet far worse to come as she now reaches the end of her via Crux.

————————————

Finally, an image I’ve had for absolutely ages, since I was in bdsmart 15 years or so ago

Oh so full of promise of worse to come… the tools of the trade just casually on the ground. A latent threat of more to come.The central image hanging by her wrists, the sharp edged footrest a small torture with the fire beneath roasting her feet and the background speaking to her final fate.

But that’s not Loinclothslave, nope I’m the red head, fabric hanging from my waist hiding nothing at all. What will be first? Will they inflict all the tools on me including the Red hot irons, before they crucify me with the others? Will I survive to feel the nails? I sure hope so…

——————

Thank you @Arcimboldo - it turns out you’ve been part of my kink journey for a very long time and I’m pleased to be able to finally acknowledge that.

Dear Loinclothslave, dear Montycrusto,

thank you very much for your pleasant comments on my work!

@montycrusto: I guess you have recognized my attitude towards cruelties... Perhaps hard to believe, I don't feel like a sadist, but try to put myself in the position of the latent, but inevitably masochistic victims in my scenarios.

@Loinclothslave: The loincloth is a kind of fetish for me (same for you, I guess?), depending on the depiction of the martyrs and of Jesus himself in traditional western art.

But it is more than an ordinary fetish: The loincloth is part of a dynamic process of humiliation, a stage between full dress and complete nudity, actually "hiding nothing at all" actually, as you noticed.

A coarse and dirty piece of fabric, worn to threads, soaked with blood, sweat and semen, is an absurd item of hypocritical decency. It is sheer mockery.

A most interesting question: How and when will the loincloth be removed?
Will the victim be forced to strip herself naked like the Cathedral girl does or will the loincloth be ripped of by the guards, by the gaping people along the street, by the executioner on the platform of pain or will it happen in front of the stipes...?

Dear Loinclothslave, dear Montycrusto,

thank you very much for your pleasant comments on my work!

@montycrusto: I guess you have recognized my attitude towards cruelties... Perhaps hard to believe, I don't feel like a sadist, but try to put myself in the position of the latent, but inevitably masochistic victims in my scenarios.

@Loinclothslave: The loincloth is a kind of fetish for me (same for you, I guess?), depending on the depiction of the martyrs and of Jesus himself in traditional western art.

But it is more than an ordinary fetish: The loincloth is part of a dynamic process of humiliation, a stage between full dress and complete nudity, actually "hiding nothing at all" actually, as you noticed.

A coarse and dirty piece of fabric, worn to threads, soaked with blood, sweat and semen, is an absurd item of hypocritical decency. It is sheer mockery.

A most interesting question: How and when will the loincloth be removed?
Will the victim be forced to strip herself naked like the Cathedral girl does or will the loincloth be ripped of by the guards, by the gaping people along the street, by the executioner on the platform of pain or will it happen in front of the stipes...?
What a wonderful reply, thank you indeed, once again!

Your description of the loincloth is a beautiful summation of my feelings. It is a deeply personal fetish that marks me as a slave…. Delicious!

The best way to remove my loincloth is using the whip to tear it to shreds- in a crucifixion this could happen as I hang by the nails…

Back
Top Bottom