The New Arcimboldo Archive

Go to CruxDreams.com
R. Cimboldo, the naked crucified lady with the pubic nail is unreasonably erotic as is,

2E6879A5-B156-4BC4-B947-7676A8B3A682.jpeg

but I gotta admit I’m glad she's nailess in CHRISTIANA. :eeek: :babeando:

E4C33C9A-4E68-446F-B3F9-BAFB75D58EBE.jpeg
F87B311A-3AB4-4733-91AB-76A989E3B9DE.jpeg

Hi all. I'm slowly cataloging everything I have including the new stuff. Can anyone help with these three? The first two are from 1995 and the third from 1996. I don't know the titles or have any text. From L to R the sizes are 80Kb, 48Kb and 120 Kb.
1Down 623.jpg02.jpg2Down 630.jpg

As you can see in the following screenshots I'm missing the titles of most of the works. In this group I only have the text for 10SouthernCross. Any help would be appreciated.

bafrOT2.jpg

Pic hosted externally.

From these I have the texts for 30Straw, 32Agatha, and 36Pillage.

Pic hosted externally
45Down628 is this:
-------------------------------
PAPERHAT

1772, Russian-Turkish war, frontier area by the River Dnieper

Facing the wild bunch of Cossacks, Kalinka knew that she could not expect mercy or respect. She was Russian, but she had been the concubine of a Turkish pasha. From the corner of her eye she noticed the gruesome treatment of other women who were considered to be traitors. And she knew her own fate would be even worse.

Kneeling on a wooden desk, she was forced to strip herself in front of the yelling warriors. First they wound a rough piece of rope round her neck. Then they put a rolled sheet of paper on her head. It was shaped like an Ottoman fez and covered with obscene drawings.

Staring at her shivering body, the Cossacks accused her of having betrayed the traditions of Christian decency. Obviously she had fallen prey to the lascivious customs of the Ottoman pagans. They laughed and started fondling her most private parts.

Then they showed her some of the diverse instruments they intended to use on her body. Not yet, but later, when all members of the squad would be through with her for the first round...
paperhat.jpg
A detail from the above picture:
paperhau.jpg

I apologize for the improper use of the artwork of a famous Russian artist.
On the other hand I pay homage to the great Damian for countless masterful manipulations of traditional paintings.
----------------------------
(End of Arcimboldo's text)

From these I have the texts for 30Straw, 32Agatha, and 36Pillage.

33dipndrip is this
------------------

DIP & DRIP
dipndrip.jpg

The warm wind gently caresses her sweat-covered skin and makes the branch softly swing to and fro. The sharp wooden tips penetrate her body, no matter whether there is an open entrance. She moans and writhes in pain, but she knows every movement may disconnect the iron hook above her. And she knows the night rain will soak the dry wood of the dead tree and the branch will bow down with the weight more and more...

Of course, nobody is going to be killed on Arcimboldo's website. In the end, a beautiful warrior princess approaches on a black stallion, frees the nailed victim from her inverted cross, cares for her wounds and takes her away... into slavery...
-------------------

Hi all. I'm slowly cataloging everything I have including the new stuff. Can anyone help with these three? The first two are from 1995 and the third from 1996. I don't know the titles or have any text. From L to R the sizes are 80Kb, 48Kb and 120 Kb.
View attachment 956966View attachment 956967View attachment 956968
The original filenames, in order, were lighbul.jpg, andromed.jpg (obviously) and playgrd.jpg ...
... these are so old that they still follow the old DOS 'no more than 8 characters for a filename' rule ...

The original filenames, in order, were lighbul.jpg, andromed.jpg (obviously) and playgrd.jpg ...
... these are so old that they still follow the old DOS 'no more than 8 characters for a filename' rule ...
Hi. Thanks very much for your time malins. That little lot should keep me out of mischief for the rest of the afternoon.

33dipndrip is this
------------------

DIP & DRIP
View attachment 957555

The warm wind gently caresses her sweat-covered skin and makes the branch softly swing to and fro. The sharp wooden tips penetrate her body, no matter whether there is an open entrance. She moans and writhes in pain, but she knows every movement may disconnect the iron hook above her. And she knows the night rain will soak the dry wood of the dead tree and the branch will bow down with the weight more and more...

Of course, nobody is going to be killed on Arcimboldo's website. In the end, a beautiful warrior princess approaches on a black stallion, frees the nailed victim from her inverted cross, cares for her wounds and takes her away... into slavery...
-------------------
I think Arcimboldo was thinking of Polly Perkins when he said "Of course, nobody is going to be killed on Arcimboldo's website. In the end, a beautiful warrior princess approaches on a black stallion, frees the nailed victim from her inverted cross, cares for her wounds and takes her away... into slavery..."

She rescued many a damsel in distress but she rode a white stallion and carried the maidens off to bed. Here's a few facts I dug up about her...

"A few notes about Polly Perkins. I'm not sure how many of the original tales of Polly still exist on this site but here are a few facts. She was brought up in Sheffield and was a keen member of the Girl Guides earning tons of badges. She soon became a very skilled horsewoman and could have represented her country at the Olympics were it not for the fact that she preferred to ride naked. The reasons for this have been explained earlier in the story. She doesn't use any TARDIS to travel, just candlelight. She keeps in touch with Mel & Julie's Detective Agency via her Blueberry. She claimed to be descended from Lady Godiva. Although she knew her well there was never any family connection. She has gained a well earned reputation as the savior of whipped or crucified maidens throughout history and has been a long time favourite of Hans for her sterling work in this field. Her tools of the trade include post whipping and crucifixion creams. The recipe for these are still closely guarded in the Secret Museum in London."
Polly Perkins.jpg

I'm going to work through all the known Arcimboldo's in the archive. Many of them are low resolution, for example this one. I don't know its title or have any text and it's only 79.6KB. Anyone got anything better?
View attachment 955372
The original file size and dimensions are marginally better than the what you already have.
Nevertheless I attach it. Lightbulb is one of my earliest manipulations.
There was no accompanying text.

Attachments

• 1995lightbulb.jpg
    1995lightbulb.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 1,230
The original file size and dimensions are marginally better than the what you already have.
Nevertheless I attach it. Lightbulb is one of my earliest manipulations.
There was no accompanying text.
Thanks very much. It's a lot better than what we have. Also useful to know that there was no text. I thought that one was your earliest. So, not counting the naughty drawings you did when you were a schoolkid which one was the first?

45Down628 is this:
-------------------------------
PAPERHAT

1772, Russian-Turkish war, frontier area by the River Dnieper

Facing the wild bunch of Cossacks, Kalinka knew that she could not expect mercy or respect. She was Russian, but she had been the concubine of a Turkish pasha. From the corner of her eye she noticed the gruesome treatment of other women who were considered to be traitors. And she knew her own fate would be even worse.

Kneeling on a wooden desk, she was forced to strip herself in front of the yelling warriors. First they wound a rough piece of rope round her neck. Then they put a rolled sheet of paper on her head. It was shaped like an Ottoman fez and covered with obscene drawings.

Staring at her shivering body, the Cossacks accused her of having betrayed the traditions of Christian decency. Obviously she had fallen prey to the lascivious customs of the Ottoman pagans. They laughed and started fondling her most private parts.

Then they showed her some of the diverse instruments they intended to use on her body. Not yet, but later, when all members of the squad would be through with her for the first round...

I apologize for the improper use of the artwork of a famous Russian artist.
On the other hand I pay homage to the great Damian for countless masterful manipulations of traditional paintings.
----------------------------

I am still digging...
While you are digging please look for that DayDream one. There's a girl lying on a settee, some flowers and she's dreaming of being on a cross. There's the Sfumato effect which I've only recently heard of. I'd rather dream of lying on a beach in Spain! I've seen that pic loads of times but it's like my b*****y keys. Never where I left 'em and not in the archive.

Back
Top Bottom