The New Forum Archive Will Shortly Be Opening.

Go to CruxDreams.com

ImageMaker

NEVER BANNED
Staff member
Dear Members,
I have some good news!. The New Forum Archive will shortly be opening. A great deal of work has already been carried out by your admin team to bring you a new look Forum Archive. It will take several months to transfer all the treasured files of our gifted writers, artists, manipulators and all the other very talented people we are fortunate to have on this site....but work is continuing as I write!
Rome wasn't built in a day but our sights are set just as high. We intend to continue our policy of encouraging members to create, to post, to share!..so that all may enjoy the fruits of their talent. Although the Archive is intended for showcasing the efforts of our members we do not rule out exceptional work produced by non members. Our intention is to create an Archive of which we can all be proud. Once inside you will be able to
*See the latest updates.
*What's new
*What's trending
*Most downloaded
AND, you will be invited to write a short review and award stars out of five.
All the pics, stories, pdf's, home made videos e.t.c. will be readily down loadable for personal use.
Please do your bit by visiting the Archive and writing your reviews.
Image Maker and The Team

I will look forward to this ImageMaker, sounds very good.

We hope you all enjoy it but please be patient while files are transfered from the old to new archive. I think IM has created a really good home for all our pics,stories and such. Thanks IM.:beer:

Work is well under way transferring files from the old archive to the new one. At the moment the old archive will remain invisible to members. Please inform any member of staff if there are any problems with the new archive, You are all allowed to award stars and give short reviews and comments. Please support the new archive.

Work is well under way transferring files from the old archive to the new one. At the moment the old archive will remain invisible to members. Please inform any member of staff if there are any problems with the new archive, You are all allowed to award stars and give short reviews and comments. Please support the new archive.
I support it Melissa.

Back
Top Bottom