"The Object Lesson" Reworked

Go to CruxDreams.com
I begin to cry as I rotate my head around trying to see what is going on. Dale holds up a long shiny nail with a large washer at it’s’ head and places the tip just inside of my wrist at the base of my hand. As I feel the point dig into my skin a bit I grimace and moan, “No! Please! Don’t!” and then I brace my head against the ground looking up toward the wispy clouds above me.
The small sledge hammer comes down on the nail’s head with a lightning like flash, which I could just see in my peripheral vision. It rapidly tears into my flesh. Within a split second a searing pain flashes from my wrist up to my fingers and down my arm into my shoulder blades. Involuntarily my back arches and I fly upwards onto the balls of my feet with my legs spread and my crotch open. Just as the sizzling pain reached its most intense I feel my bladder lose control and piss flies down both of my thighs and begins to flow over my ass cheeks and asshole. I can feel the acid from the urine rubbing from my gyrations into the abrasions on my legs further inflaming the welts with a fiery pain. In a few seconds the pain in my back starts subside just enough for me to drop back to the ground when the second blow forces me to arch and scream at the top of my lungs again. The penetrating pain shoots down into my shoulder blades once again. On the third blow, I unwillingly arch again but now I can feel the nail beginning to seat itself into the wood.
With the bones in my arm crushed and nerves in my wrist shredded the pain, while still intense, was not quite as unbearable as the initial blows. Finally with Dale’s fifth blow the washer is now firmly against my wrist. Deep fiery pain continues to shoot past my elbow down into my back as perspiration rolls off my body. My lungs feel like they are going to explode and my chest is heaving heavily with every breath causing my tits to giggle and leap upwards for the audience. Now having a second of respite, I try to move my fingers but they feel like they have curled up and they won’t respond to my exertions.
The lull in my suffering was brief as Nick was ready with his nail. The point of his nail digs into my left wrist and knowing what is to come I close my eyes. Abruptly the nail smashes my nerves and bones as I let out the most blood curdling scream humanly possible. I arch my back again as fire races into my upper back and spinal column on the left side. As I writhe in pain I have a just split second to see the cameraman standing just between my feet with the camera pointing down to my crotch and breasts, I look up at him screaming, “Noooooooo!” in a brief fit of anger, but I have no time for it as the second blow slams into my wrist crushing yet more bones and severing additional nerves.
Now I’m screaming, no howling, with all of my breath like a wounded animal, but unlike a wounded animal there will be no mercy for me. The pain explodes down both sides of my back now penetrating down into the small of my back and my butt cheeks hurt from the extreme pounding into the ground they are taking. Nick’s sledge hammer flashes by my eyes three more times with my twisting and struggling against the searing pain continuing from the punishment he is inflicting on my body.
Without warning it is done, I am pinned to the cross member with my wrists and hands crushed and fingers curled. I can feel the thin streams of blood flowing from my injured wrists and down to the wooden beam.

My skin feels flush and a cold sweat covers every inch of my body. My heart is pounding and pressing out of my chest until I feel like it will simply explode. I am having trouble breathing and gulp for air as my chest continues to heave. The most intense shooting pain I have ever felt is radiating from both elbows into my upper back and then down my spine to my ass. I lift my head up to look at my hands and then try to see Steve but it hurts the vertebrae where the beam rubbed during our procession. I can barely feel any sensation when my executioners rip the Velcro straps off of my hands and the beam.

Nick leans over me, “Casey you have a distinguished visitor, the Attorney General, he wants to speak with you.” I lay my head back onto the ground in a resting position as my breasts continue to heave and I fight for air. As I do I see the portly man from the courthouse looking down at me.
“Hi Casey, sorry this has to happen to you but a message needed to be sent.”
I fight to be heard and spit out the words I need to ask, “Why me? Not young! Not beautiful! Why?” I want to say more and ask about the girls but my lungs are on fire and I think they may explode.
“Oh Casey please don’t sell yourself short. Trust me there are plenty of erections out there this afternoon. Why you? You’re perfect to send the message we want sent. You actually are a good looking and fairly sexy woman. Well at least you were, as you’re a bit worse for wear right now.
The point is men will want to watch you, I believe they call a good looking woman like you a MILF, and women will see themselves in you, a mother like them who has had two children, a tad bit overweight, but not dumpy. Honestly that was your real undoing, you are just normal, or vanilla, enough for you to strike a chord with just about every group we are trying to reach. Then the fact that your crimes were really chicken shit offenses will also have a deep impact in keeping people under control. It sends a zero tolerance message. Your crucifixion sends a Romanesque take no shit from anyone example.”
“Where Rome now?” I sputter.
“Interesting point, but Rome’s demise took a thousand years while yours, my dear, will be mere hours. You know there is a pool on when you die. Personally, I don’t think you’ll last the night but this is new to us and we’ll see what you’re made of.”
“Go hell!” I gasped with all the breath I can muster.
“Yes Casey, save your breath as you still have a show to put on. The doctors tell me you still haven’t felt the worst of the pain. Well in any case, I have a presser to get to and you have a date with your cross.”

“OK boys she’s all yours again.”

I watch as Dale and Nick stride over to hook the straps onto the eye hooks of my crossbeam. When they are done Nick signals to the driver of the forklift and the driver positions it with the forks resting on either side of the pole. He now lowers them until the forks are about waist high on my executioners. “Damn they’re going to lift me with the forklift!” a thought which horrifies me!
My killers then place the oval ends of the straps on their respective fork and reposition themselves to the end of the cross beam. At this point the forklift operator begins to lift the forks and I feel the first tugging at my wrists! I scream at the top of my lungs as the beam begins to rise off the ground and Dale and Nick both move to my side.
As my ass is pulled across the ground I twist my hips around and my legs fly open, giving the camera a shot of my hairy vagina and my butt hanging out. My animal like shrieks continue as I’m pulled up to my waist. The pain from my wrist bones and remaining nerves shooting down my arms becoming absolutely unbearable.
Suddenly Nick signals the operator to stop and roars, “Slow down or you’ll rip her fucking arms off! God damn it! I hope you haven’t dislocated her shoulders!” In a second the lift stops with me sitting on my ass, my legs separated looking toward the crowd along the sidewalk.
I overhear Nick, but he sounds so far away like I’m in a dream, “OK, now take it up slowly and we’re going to guide and support her as you do. Got it? Fucking slowly!”
A few seconds later the tugging begins again and Nick and Dale begin to pull me up. Now with the forklift moving more slowly the pain is lessened and I slowly rise to my feet. When we reach a level where I can stand upright Nick yells out, “Stop!” and the forklift stops lifting me.
“OK Dale when she starts to rise off the ground we’re going to support her. I want one hand on her ass, pushing up supporting her and the other hand supporting her legs at the knees. I don’t want her shoulders ripping out.
Casey, do you hear me?”
I look toward him and manage to stammer out a frightened, “Yeeeeeeees.”
“Good then listen to me you little runt! Do you feel the ground with your feet? Enjoy it as it’s the last time you are ever going to feel Mother Earth for the rest of you short miserable existence! Relish your last few seconds before we nail your feet! After this you’re going to be just like one of the insects I collected as a kid, pinned to a board for the rest of your life!”

I begin to moan as I look down at the grass feeling it with my ravaged toes. Tears roll down my cheeks as I look at Steve and mouth, “Sorry!”

Abruptly, I sense the tugging begin again and feel Dale and Nick lifting my ass and legs off the ground. With them supporting me, I am suspended, hovering above the ground. Very slowly we rise higher and higher until I am able to look down a on the crowd. As I do, I can’t help but think about the cruel irony of my sudden tallness after being so aware of my short stature for my entire life. I now look above me and realize the beam’s notch is elevated slightly above the pole’s tip, maybe eight feet in the air.
Nick roars, “Slowly take her back a bit.” In a loud voice so he could be heard over the forklift’s engines. The forklift begins to beep as I am deliberately slid back a foot or so. Before long we stop and I slowly drop until I sense the beam’s notch slip onto the pole’s tip.
Step ladders come in from both sides and the straps are removed from the eye hooks. As Nick and Dale continue to support me the forklift backs up with that annoying beeping ringing in my ears. Now I am truly on the cross all that is left is the securing of my feet.

So I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far, the main changes are coming up. Not going to lie and say they are huge, but as I said before looking on some of the forums they gave me ideas on how our petite little lady can be further humiliated by her situation. That is one part of this from my own experience is how helpless you feel as a petite woman in a large people's world. When married I was 5' and 95 lb (and I was too big to fit in my mother's wedding dress). My 6'2" foot husband (a foot between us!) doesn't always understand how frustrating it is to have stuff you need constantly put up we're you can't reach it! That is one reason I dwell on the abuse Casey takes due to her small stature. Tall people just will never understand how much that grates on ones psyche over a lifetime.

Honestly, some of the best sex we ever had was the day I came home and my husband had lowered a hanging storage unit it the bathroom down a foot or so to were I can reach most of it. Seems like a small thing but it showed he understood. So that is one reason I dwell on the insults to Casey's stature. I think the petite women here will agree. I like my size in a way, and my husband loves my being petite, but it is challenging to be small in a tall/big persons world! :rolleyes:

So I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far, the main changes are coming up. Not going to lie and say they are huge, but as I said before looking on some of the forums they gave me ideas on how our petite little lady can be further humiliated by her situation. That is one part of this from my own experience is how helpless you feel as a petite woman in a large people's world. When married I was 5' and 95 lb (and I was too big to fit in my mother's wedding dress). My 6'2" foot husband (a foot between us!) doesn't always understand how frustrating it is to have stuff you need constantly put up we're you can't reach it! That is one reason I dwell on the abuse Casey takes due to her small stature. Tall people just will never understand how much that grates on ones psyche over a lifetime.

Honestly, some of the best sex we ever had was the day I came home and my husband had lowered a hanging storage unit it the bathroom down a foot or so to were I can reach most of it. Seems like a small thing but it showed he understood. So that is one reason I dwell on the insults to Casey's stature. I think the petite women here will agree. I like my size in a way, and my husband loves my being petite, but it is challenging to be small in a tall/big persons world! :rolleyes:
Please keep going. Loving your work so far and can't wait to hear what else you have in store for Casey as she is pinned to the cross.

“OK Dale we put her feet on either side of the pole with her knees bent at about a 45 degree angle and feet flat against the sides. She needs to be loose enough between her arms and feet so that she can flex up and down on the cross, and besides that will allow everyone to see that fire crotch!”
They begin to move my feet while still supporting my weight and taking the pressure off my wrists and shoulders. Nick looks at the positioning of my legs and knees and says to Dale, “Maybe up a couple of inches.” They adjust my position some more and when Nick is happy he declares, “That’s it! Tie her!” A person, behind the cross who I didn’t sense was there, comes forward and using a heavy rope wraps my feet several times firmly securing them against the pole. My legs are forced open with my knees pointed outward from the sides of the pole. Nick bellows out, “Now Dale slowly let her down and let’s see how it goes.”
I feel my body slowly dropping and the weight now beginning to shift back to my wrists and shoulders. “Hurts!” I bellow out as the bones and the few nerves left in my wrists scrape against the spikes.
“You haven’t felt anything yet!” Nick snickers.
I sense my legs sliding downward and look down to see the cameraman just a few feet from the base of my cross pointing the camera up at me so everyone can see between my legs and the bottom of my breasts. I feel conscious of my belly as it begins to tremble with stress from my new positioning. As I drop lower I suddenly realize my chest is squeezing inward and I can’t breathe in! I abruptly feel my heart start to race! Panic overtakes me and all I want to do is to run from my tormentors. I pull at my arms but this just causes even more intense pain to shoot down my arms, shoulders and back! My chest begins to rapidly pulsate and shake causing my breasts to quiver and my arms and shoulders to tremble. I roll my head from side to side as my jaw shudders and my eyes are wide open with terror!
Almost instinctively I find myself pushing upward against the pole to try and straighten my knees and relieve the pressure on my shoulders to catch a breath. As I do I find the pressure is indeed eased on my lungs but the pain of putting pressure on my feet surges up my legs into my lower back! At least now I can swallow the swelteringly humid air which I gulp in greedily!
I look left and right from my upright position noting my head is slightly above the top of the “T” shaped cross and about a foot above the crowd. As I do I now become aware of a new agony swiftly building in my quadriceps as the front of those muscles begin to spasm with piercing pain. I let out a sobbing cry as my chest and arms tremble with strain. Without warning my bad left knee gives way and I find myself plummeting with my ass cheeks grinding against the pole, its splinters ripping into my delicate flesh. It only goes on for a second or two until I reach the full extension of my arms and my shoulders jerking me to a halt. I sway with my knees opened for all to see as the wind is knocked out of me.
Nick looks satisfied, “Perfect! Time to fasten her. Dale and you, rope guy, get behind the cross! I want both of you to push up on her ass and straighten her legs. When you do hold her there and I’m going to nail her feet, right side first.”
In a few seconds I sense them begin to push me up and my legs are straightening. As I catch some breath I can speak a bit and with a hoarse voice I splutter out, “No! Nick! Please! Ropes! No more!”

Nick laughs, “Oh Princess the spikes we’re going to use for your feet are even bigger than your arms. I was just tearing through flesh and muscle up there but here I have to go through the bones in your feet. Get ready and take a deep breath I’ll give you to the count of three to brace yourself.” He holds the spike and washer against the portion of my foot where the ankle curves into my foot. I can feel the point and yes it is indeed larger, “Oh my God why?” I ponder terror-stricken.

“Ready? One! Two! Three!” Nick’s sledge hammer flashes and I hear a clang as it strikes home. Instantaneously I feel it piercing my skin and the smashing of my bones. Intense shooting pain explodes through my foot and tears up my calf, then through my thigh and almost immediately into my buttocks. Involuntarily I flex forward arching out as far from my tortured agony as my arm’s length will allow.
Only after a few seconds do I realize I am screaming but I have absolutely no control over my reactions. My body is reacting automatically and I unwillingly respond to my persecutor’s sadistic blows. Before I can drop down Nick’s sledge hammer strikes home again and again and with his third blow I once again loose bladder control with urine flowing down my abraded and festering inner thighs and flying out to the ground. With the fourth blow the nail is seating itself into the wood and my foot is being pushed inward. With the fifth and sixth blows the washer and head push cruelly against my ankle gashing the ravaged skin.
“OK, She’s not going anywhere with that foot.”
Nick then walks over to my left side and with a great effort I inhale as much air as I can. My skin feels flush and clammy as I discern the spike rubbing up against my left foot. “Nooooooooo!”
Nick slams the sledge hammer against the head of the spike driving this one deeply into my foot and once again smashing bones. Now searing pain is tearing up both legs and into my spine as nerves are severed and I again scream, jerk and arch violently. If anything, and if even possible, this side seems even crueler as my injured left knee spasms uncontrollably.
Unbelievably as I look down at my breasts I am sweating blood out of them along with the sweat. The blood tinged fluid rolls down my nipples and onto my to belly. Nick continues to slam home until my left foot is now secure to the cross and steps back wiping perspiration out of his eyes.
“OK boys lets hold her up for a bit. I want her to catch her breath before we let her dance on the cross.”

The pain is absolutely unimaginable! An agonizing fire like sensation burns down my back from my arms and shoulders with an even greater blazing agony now radiating up both of my legs into my buttocks and lower back. I shake as I gulp in the hot and heavy air. Without realizing it I roll my head from side to side looking down at the scene of horror around me as people revel in my torture.

I don’t know how long but maybe about thirty seconds later my breathing settles down with Dale and the unnamed man continuing to support me. Looking down at Steve, I again mouth “I love you.” unable to speak to him at this distance. Tears roll down his cheeks and the horror in Julie’s and Evelyn’s faces totally breaks my heart. In this brief moment of respite from my torment I think to myself, “Why? What have I done to deserve this? What have I done to my family? What will happen to them?”
My time to consider these questions reaches its conclusion as Nick declares, “Everything looks good! She’s ready to hang without any support. Alright boys lets gradually let her down and get her piss washed off your arms. Sorry about that, but you did a good job supporting her. The beer is on me tonight!”
My body slowly drops as the two men slowly relax their support. As I gently drop downward my knees buckle outward, my chest tightens and the pain in my legs grows more intense. As I rotate slightly on the spikes driven through my feet, the washers savagely bite into and rip up my skin.
Finally, as I reach the bottom with my weight totally shifted to my arms and shoulders Nick commands, “That’s it untie her feet.” The man who brought the rope unties it and now my feet rest just on the spikes. My breathing becomes labored once more and abruptly I can’t breathe in, I have to push myself up. I push up with all of my might and feel slivers from the pole ripping into my back and butt as my skin scrapes against it. What choice do I have? I have to push up to breathe! I rise as high as I can go and ravenously inhale as much of the steamy Low Country air my lungs can hold.

I wince as a new and sharper pain flares up my spine and feel my legs beginning to tremble. I drop down and when I look out before me are Steve and the girls. Steve looks at me with tears on his cheeks and the girls are whimpering. In an unsteady voice he cries, “Casey, I have always loved you and the girls. I wish I could pull you off of that cross and take you home again and hold you. We all love you!” His words tear at my heart with all of the strength I can muster I whisper in cracked words, “Sorry! Didn’t mean! Can’t breathe! Love you!” and with that I have to push myself up for more air.
I straighten my legs as much as I can and voraciously suck in air again then drop back down to my little family. Steve looks at me in anguish, “It’s not your fault you can’t blame yourself! You don’t deserve this! I’m sorry there is nothing I can do, they threatened to take our girls!”
Tears flow down my cheeks in more fragmented speech I say, “Can’t speak! Please go! Don’t watch! Remember me!” and once again I have to push myself up. As I reach the top of the cross I perceive Evelyn crying out “Mommy!”
I descend again further lacerating my spine against the cross, “Girls! Love! Be good! Please go! Hurts me! Love always!” and then once again I have to push myself up to breathe. On my descent I can’t speak at all as my chest swiftly lurches outward and inward. The girls are looking at my breasts heaving in front of them and drool is dropping from the right side of my mouth. They shout to me that they love me as Steve briskly directs them away from my agony. Even more tears flow down my face as I watch my family leave me for the last time. I will never see my beautiful daughters again! Now I am truly alone in the world and my ordeal is only just beginning.

The sun continues to beat down upon my skin and the sensation of blood trickling down my arms from my bleeding wrists reaching to my armpits. My flesh is inflamed and peeling and my breasts are starting to blister. As the sun begins to sink lower in the west it is blazing directly toward the front of my body. I sense my very pale white skin of my bikini area burning now and am sure it is now a brighter red then what I can see on my breasts. Probably redder than the burn I got down there while bare boating in the Virgin Islands! So I realize what is happening to my body but am absolutely powerless to stop it.
To the northwest I can hear the peal of distant thunder as the sea breeze from behind me flows steadily across my scorched and ravaged back. As I shift my body up and down I grasp that I’ve become desperate for a drink and notice my perspiration has essentially stopped. My lips have become parched, blistered and cracked. I begin to understand that heat exhaustion is setting in and contemplate if the heat will kill me.

The pain is constant and ravaging, there is absolutely no position I can find which gives me comfort. My shoulders and upper back scream with a sharp burning agony and still more searing pain shoots up my legs into the sciatic nerves of my lower back. My lungs remain tightly squeezed and my feet and hands refuse to respond to my attempts to move them!
Crowds linger pushing against the police barriers to view my suffering but now yet a new horror befalls me. My neighbors, relatives, friends and, yes most especially, my enemies are now being led forward to get a closer view of my suffering.
Despite my unfathomable agony, my mind still works and I have always been an extremely private individual with respect to my body. After my first pregnancy I stopped wearing bikinis in favor of one pieces and now my tormentors are making it manifestly evident that I am naked, on display for everyone to see. The last memory my neighbors and friends are going to have of me is my being pinned, naked to this cross, like an insect in a science display.

Even worse, there is Jack Williams, the scary, drunkard, asshole neighbor who is always pestering and arguing with me about everything! He’s wearing that damned tee shirt I hate, with the President’s picture on it, and he’s smiling, while taking my picture. His hand shifts down to his pants rubbing and bringing my attention to his obvious erection! Oh my God, I grasp that this pervert is going to masturbate to pictures of me dying here, naked and utterly exposed on the cross! It’s just too great of a humiliation for me to bare! I turn my head and try to cry but there just isn’t enough moisture left for me to do it.
It’s then that I observe the people in the nearby restaurants regarding and pointing toward me as they dine. I wonder, “How can they sit there and eat their fine meals while I struggle here? Have they no sense of shame? Have they no mercy?”
My dance and spectacle on the cross for friends and enemies carries on for a few more hours. My parents shuffle on by, they actually dragged them out of a nursing home to see their daughter humiliated! My mother walks to me touching my calf and telling me, “We love you honey.” Then she turns and shuffles away. I’m heartbroken and try to cry but again there are no tears left in me.
The sky is darkening to the west and thunder gradually grows louder and louder. Mercifully, the growing thunderheads now block the rays of sinking sun protecting my thoroughly scorched and blistered body from further blazing.
What hasn’t decreased in the least bit is the searing pain wreaking its havoc across my entire body. With each trip I take up and down my cross my muscles become more cramped and my back and buttocks further tattered and bloody. I don’t know how much longer I can take it! On the sidewalk, supporters of the President are yelling at and heckling me, but I have little consideration for them, every second of my existence is now fully concentrated on simply staying alive. I want to just allow myself to hang down until I suffocate but the survival instinct remains too strong and I find myself reaching for air every time. My instincts have descended to a simple, primal, but ultimately pointless, struggle for mere survival.
As thunder rumbles louder, now just over the horizon, a female reporter and her team move out into the field to stand just a few feet in front of me. They position themselves where they can film my wracked and exposed body. As the camera light comes on, I recognize the reporter as being from the network which favors the President’s policies, and I become enraged.

As I drop down I yell out with fractured words, “Nooooooo! Have shame! Leave!” and then push myself up again. It is all I can do to protest as I keep dancing for them and their scandal rag. After they are finished and the camera is has been turned off, the reporter looks at me and says, “Suffer bitch! I hope you croak slowly and with as much pain as can humanly be imaged!” and turns to walk away. She already has her wish!

A few minutes later low, black, menacing clouds race across the sky and overhead with lightning arcing into town. The wind begins to increase and trees around me lean before the gusts. The first few drops of rain fall and feel refreshing against my hot and inflamed skin. I open my mouth greedily catching them to quench my thirst.

In a few more seconds the wind shrieks through the trees with an ear-piercing scream like a thousand banshees! Trees are now bending over double and the rain is pelting my scorched skin like a thousand b-b pellets! I try to turn my face from the pelting raindrops and my cross is shaking as lightning strikes a nearby tree with an instantaneous thunderclap that briefly deafens me!

The wind and rain are now so cold on my wet and seared skin that I begin to violently shake and shiver. I try to scrunch up my body but of course I can’t being spread prone on the cross like a mere insect. The rain pours into my wounds causing them to sting and it flows down into my eyes blinding me.

It is blowing and raining so hard now that every time I try to breathe it seems as if more water flows into my mouth than air. I wonder now if I could actually drown while pinned to a cross.

After about ten minutes the rain begins to let up and I can see the lights along the walkway stretching around the field. One good aspect of the storm is it has scattered the crowd and the few remaining observers have taken refuge on the porches of the restaurants. Soon it is apparent the worst of the storm is moving to the east and the loudest thunder has shifted to Lady’s Island. The storm has brought cooler air and as I push myself up for a breath I shiver and tremble from the cold as much as the strain of my cramped muscles.

“Well damn Dale look at that, the rain has really cleaned the princess up hasn’t it.” Nick slurs. I look down and Nick and Dale stand below me with Nick holding a beer in his right hand. Nick is obviously drunk as he sways below me. I drop down and glare at him, “Still prick” I blurt out.

Dale smiles a little bit but as I push up for air Nick utters, “After all of this you still have a really nice pussy, thank you for pushing it up in my face! Want me to lick it for you, you pint-size redheaded bitch?”

As I drop I yell, “NO! GO! Leave alone!”

“Awe! Hey, I want you to know something slut? My only regret about killing you is I didn’t get to fuck that nice tight pussy of yours before nailing you to that cross.”

Dale speaks up now, “OK Nick, let’s leave her alone, we made sure everything is all right after the storm, now let’s go!”

“No, I want her to know something else, as soon as she’s old enough I’m going after that oldest daughter of hers.”

I shake from the thought of this brute raping Julie, “Noooo! Leave alone!” I screech with all of the air left in my lungs and push myself up. As I reach the top I look down I watch Dale knock Nick over with a single swing. I drop and he looks at me, “He’s drunk! Don’t worry I won’t let him hurt her. You have my word. I’m going to take him now! Give up Casey, go soon.” Dale picks Nick up by the shoulder and leads him off the field leaving me alone once again.

“Thank you.” I hoarsely whisper.

By now the storm has ended and people are beginning to filter back to the waterfront. In the trees above me the cicadas launch into their song with the volume ebbing and flowing from left to right. I know from years of Low Country experience they will be unending my companions for the evening. On the porch of one of the restaurants a singer begins to sing for the patrons and the lightning, flashing behind me, reflects off the white waterfront buildings.

Soon the western sky fades from a bright orange to a fading purple and black. The sun has set and the last rays light up the highest clouds with an iridescent yellowish-white glow. I am happy the sun will no longer torture me, but the sunset has me frightened of the horrors to come. That is when I perceive the first buzzing in my ear. As I rise I shake my head to ward off this mosquito, but realize this is just the first assault of thousands to come.

I am so tired and I can no longer push myself up all the way each time further decreasing my air supply. A stabbing stitch rips into my right side and my left knee is giving out on me more and more. As I push up for what must be the thousandth time my entire body quivers and shudders.

My stomach rolls inward with a violent hunger pain and I comprehend how famished I am. It is now that I realize that since this has started I’ve urinated, but I haven’t defecated. The diarrhea last night! They put a laxative in my soup! Actually I didn’t have any solid food all day, a clear power drink and some broth! The bastards were getting me ready for this and, of course, I had no idea! Like my colonoscopy prep!

I consider, “Maybe the fat man is right, maybe I won’t last the night, would that be so bad?”

The full darkness descends upon the park and the few remaining people have left. The restaurants and bars remain active but the only people who remain with me are my guards and a few technicians.

Unexpectedly, I detect a dark shape approaching the base of the cross. A coarse hand reaches up feeling and caressing my inner thigh. In the low light I recognize the ugly, bearded silhouette of Jack Williams. I have the sensation of his calloused hand as it strokes my hyper sensitive, but abraded, upper thigh just below my crotch.

“No! Go asshole! Hate you! Leave alone!” I shriek in a broken voice with all the breath I can muster!

“Oh Casey, you know I’ve loved and wanted you for all of these years, and now I WILL have you and there isn’t a God damned thing you can do about it!” He bellows as his foul breath, reeking of beer and cigarettes, reaches my nostrils.

His fingers begin to caress my outer lips and one begins to probe for the entrance to my vagina. I try to arch away from his assault but there is only so far I can move away from this bastard! Abruptly an abrasive finger slips past my clitoral hood, finding my clit and rubbing in a tight circle. “See Casey, I could have made you very happy!’

“Nooooooooooo! Bastard! Please! Stoooop!” I yelp!

His finger slides backward finding my inner lips and then forcing terrifyingly inside of me. I think, “Oh my God, I’m being fingered by this prick while dying and there isn’t a damned thing I can do about it!” A few yards away I see a Sheriff’s Officer but he makes no effort to stop him! A second finger slides inside of me causing me to jerk upward but within seconds I have to drop down with his fingers probing deeper inside of me.”

“Oh Casey, you’re as small and tight as I always imagined! I wish you were a little lower so I could actually fuck you but we’ll just have to remember this time together! You would have loved my dick so long and wide! I’d have filled you and then some.”

I can’t speak, but think, “My God, this prick will live the rest of his miserable life reminiscing about fingering me and masturbating to my memory and pictures!”

“Jesus, please make it stop!” I desperately ruminate throughout his attack!

He doesn’t stop and as his fingers penetrate deeper and deeper into me I can feel one at the top of my vagina flicking along my cervix. He thrusts his fingers up and down faster and faster but without any moisture it just becomes more and more excruciating! “Hurts me! If you love, then stop!” I plead!

“Oh no Casey, this will be my only time with you and I’m not stopping until I’m done.”

I find the moisture for tears to run down my cheek as his brutal assault continues. I hear his visceral grunting and suddenly notice his onslaught gradually slowing down. As I look down, it is obvious that he has ejaculated in his pants. His fingers slowly pull out of me, he blows me a kiss and turns staggering away.

I want to retch but there is just nothing in my stomach to throw up. Not only is it bad enough that this son of a bitch has assaulted me and no one did a thing about it! Worse still, how many watched on the web, masturbating to his attack as well?

An unimaginable feeling of despair now descends over me as this brutal attack drives home there is absolutely nothing I can do to control my body and I’m not going to be allowed any level of dignity in my final hours!
To my right the Lady’s Island Bridge gates clang as the bridge opens for a boat, but worse the buzzing in my ears has become incessant. My body is covered in welts where mosquitoes, no-see-ums and deer flies are feasting on my restrained body. I want to shoo them away but I am at their mercy now and will be through the night. The gnats are absolutely the worst and they gather to feast between my legs on the fluids from my vagina and sucking off the welts and abrasions on my upper thighs. I want to close my legs to kill them but I can’t and the ceaseless irritation is driving me absolutely crazy! I screech when I reach the top of the cross and then swallow in the warm, sticky night air.
About midnight a gnat crawls into my eye and when I blink it becomes trapped under my eyelid scratching my eyeball. My eyes are so dry I have no moisture left to flush it away and it continues to irritate my swelling eyelid.

As the bars close I feel lonelier than I ever have been in my entire life. Nick was right as it goes past two a.m. a profound sense of helplessness comes over me. I now only seem to be able to get air about once out of every three times I push up and my legs are failing me more often than they allow me to push upward but still I must. By three a.m., the full moon comes into view shining faintly through the clouds left over from the thunderstorms.

As the night begins to fade with just the barest hint of light, I start screaming, “Why? Why? Why?” but realize the only people to hear me are my guards and, of course, the perverts watching my nightmare on TV and the internet.
Minutes later when the sun begins to light up the sky, I am utterly exhausted. I have lasted the night, the fat man was wrong, but my legs are burning with a horrible, unceasing pain and my muscles are refusing to respond to my commands. I try to push myself up but this time something very different begins to sweep through my body. My lungs feel like they are going to explode, I am swept by a panic attack as I sense my skin going cold and clammy. My body feels flush with an overwhelming sense of anxiety! I look wildly at the cross beam, I know have to pull my arms off of it but they just won’t move!
Abruptly, a stark heaviness envelopes my chest and an intense, very sharp pain, unlike anything I have ever felt before, slams into my back! I want to scream but there just is simply no air in my lungs to allow it. My chest rapidly quivers and heaves but no air enters my body! My peripheral vision begins to blacken and the darkness swiftly filters in from the sides toward the center of my vision. I feel like I’m looking into a tunnel! My panic escalates as I suddenly realize this is it, I am dying, these are the final seconds of my existence.
My head becomes so heavy I can’t hold it up any longer as it slumps to my chest. My muscles gradually relax causing me to collapse to my knees, fully extending my arms. As the heaviness in my chest finally explodes, everything goes completely black and my panic transitions to an inner feeling of peace and serenity!
I think to myself, “Now I can finally get some rest...”

Finis

Back
Top Bottom