The Old Firm

Go to CruxDreams.com

Jollyrei

Angelus Mortis
Staff member
The eternal problem for the naked male in female company. Wragg is relieved it's not an illustrated story
Well, he has not certainly told me of any intentions to increase his cachet as a male crux pinup... :confused: :D

You see, even when I'm in my wet nightie, sea-creatures don't always eat me!
Well, we can't have everything. It is, after all, only a bit of statuary. :D
Here's the Cruxton Abbey Famous Fountain, with several hearty-looking dolphins eager to consume the garden-party guests.
Yes, that certainly looks flamboyant enough for Cruxton Abbey. I'm wondering now, how a young slip of a girl like you managed to get one of those dolphins from the fountain into the house itself, but perhaps best not to worry too much about these things. What happens happens. :D

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Yes, that certainly looks flamboyant enough for Cruxton Abbey. I'm wondering now, how a young slip of a girl like you managed to get one of those dolphins from the fountain into the house itself, but perhaps best not to worry too much about these things. What happens happens. :D
I just flutter my eyelashes and smile sweetly, and dolphins, even stone ones, being intelligent creatures, follow my lead. :D

bobinder

ARTISAN
Women are odd, thought Bob. He wondered if the elusive and almost mythical Alice was odd as well.
Upon reflection, I think she's probably just the regular kind of crux legend. :)
She was standing and surveying a carved stone dolphin that was spitting a stream of water all over her. Good thing she took off her dress, thought Bob. She had a very pretty bottom.
I am easily distracted, or so it seems...
He always ended up in these strange situations around naked women, he reflected.
It's a hard life, being a knight errant.
He liked it even less when he was suddenly grabbed by Phlebas and forced into a chair beside Windar and then tied to it. It all seemed to happen very fast.
Does this mean I have to start referring to the hostages in the first person plural?
“I thought I’d die fighting, you know,” said Bob to Windar conversationally. “Now, here I am, tied to a chair.”
Oh well, I was never heavily into Shibari anyway...
“Bye,” he said simply, and stepped forward over the dolphin. There was a swoosh and ‘fwing’ sound again and the Old Firm was gone.
Evidently these guys like to stay together. I recall a kind of time portal featuring earlier in the story. It appears to have become a portable portal, if that is possible...?

Well told, Jolly - it's good to see 'The Old Firm' back in business again - and, subsequently out of business... :D

Jon Smithie

Governor
Great chapter! I'm glad you've returned to this, Jollyrei, and obviously I'm not the only one. In fact, your fame has spread beyond the bounds of Cruxton Abbey, or indeed, Cruxforums. You have fans even among the glitterati. Here's what singer, fashion model, and movie star Jessica Rabbit had to say about you during a recent interview:

Last edited:

messaline

Crucified Amazon
One of the Amazons, a striking and beautiful dark haired woman named Judith waved at him. She seemed to have a special concern for Messaline, although Bob didn’t quite know whether she wanted to rescue Messaline or inflict some sort of torture.
Judith is like that : unpredictable ...
tumblr_nqm9zrZ9O81u9wsplo1_1280.jpg

“And showing how much he appreciates us,” said Messaline who was the only one who seemed to be fine on the cross. She bobbed and danced in an almost choreographed manner. Wragg looked momentarily embarrassed, but managed to shrug and give a wry grin.
Messa would be not Messa if she didn't like to be crucified ! :tejeqteje:
PaskellCrux24_1.jpg

windar

Teller of Tales
You have no idea what's going on? I've been writing this stuff for about 2 years now, and it makes less sense to me all the time. :D
It's an allegory of man's inhumanity to man. Or something like that...

“Oh, hi Bob,” said Windar, dropping his butler accent and reverting to his New York native accent.
Are you saying that butlers can't have a New York accent? Even in New York?

Top Bottom