The Olympic Racking Event

Go to CruxDreams.com
Have sound on for slideshow below and best at full screen.

View attachment olm cover1.mp4

THE OLYMPIC RACKING EVENT

PART 1 (OF 2)

“Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, in just a moment we’ll be bringing you the finals of an exciting brand-new Olympic event. “Olympic Racking” is the first time a torture device has been used in Olympic competition. The tortured person who can endure the most pain for the longest time will win.

“I’m your announcer, @Wragg along with our color commentator, @Apostate. We’ll also be bringing in a pain expert shortly.”

“There were skeptics, but the TV ratings have skyrocketed so much that other torture events are already being added to the next Olympics – they are: Hogtie, Flogging, Wooden Pony, Rack, and Crucifixion. In addition, the Torture Pentathlon will include all five events and determine the World’s Greatest Victim.”

“This event is being hosted by Crux Park, an enormously popular BDSM/crucifixion destination resort. At Crux Park, guests may be brutally tortured, and even crucified with nails, safely. Crux Park has incredibly advanced medical technology. It’s Resurrection and Regeneration Center can repair torture/nail damage very quickly (usually within an hour or two) and even revive those who die – one hundred percent.”

“As this is a new event, let’s go over the rules:

“The four finalists will be stretched on the rack until they beg for mercy. The last one to hold out is the winner. Tension for each periodic pull will be very gradually increased equally by our computer-controlled multi-person rack, so that, for each pull, all contestants suffer from equal strain. Pulls are staggered randomly so each contestant will not know when it’s coming. I’m told the pain can be absolutely enormous.”

“It turns out Crux Forums.com has dominated this event. All four finalists are from the Forums, and here are four of the semi-finalists, also Forums’ members and friends.
Girls02Rack02.jpg

“The two in the middle are prominent members @willowfall and @Possum. The two on the ends are friends of prominent Forums’ members. The farthest from us is Ann, a friend of @SeD s. The one closest to us is Alexia, a very close friend of Messaline. I think we have a picture we can show of the two of them together.”
messa alexia.jpg

“Ooooops! Obviously that was the wrong picture. Sorry about that folks.”

Apostate said breathlessly, “I think it was the right picture.”

“Moving on. Apostate, what do you think about the way the Forums has dominated this event?”

“Well, it doesn’t bode well for competitors in the future. DeviantArt,com, came in a very distant second. Some of their members blames DA’s very strict rules for that. DA simply could no longer attract the “mega” deviants needed to be competitive in an event such as this.

“Couldn’t agree more, Apostate. Now let’s meet our finalists:”

“And here they are in alphabetical order”

“Our first finalist is -- @Barbaria 1 from the United States”
barb open.jpg

“Wow!”

“Yes, Apostate, and speaking of ‘mega’ deviants, well … “

“You know, it’s tempting to believe a large part of the enormous popularity of this sport stems from the uniforms, or, more specifically, lack of uniforms. What do you think?”

“Well, Wragg, I think naked definitely helps, although I believe they missed a bet.”

“How so?”

“There are racks where the legs are spread very wide, which allows views that—”

“And thank you, Apostate. Anyway, Barb – as she is known to her friends – would be, based on pain tolerance, one of the medal favorites. However, penalty points are assessed each time a contestant bitches or complains. And, unlike Eulalia, our next finalist, Barb does NOT suffer in silence. In the heats and semi-finals, even though she received many penalty points, she was so much more pain tolerant than her competitors, she won anyway even though one judge said, ‘She drove me fucking crazy!”
Barb bitch.jpg

“Her coach tried to have her gagged for the event, but the judges would not allow it.”

“I’d be willing to gag her with my—”

“And moving on, Barb currently works at Crux Park where many customers go for safe, erotic crucifixions. It says here she often uses her employee discount to book recreational crucifixions. It seems that spectators, who usually view the crucified from the front, often spend a lot of time behind her cross. She’s become such an attraction, they’ve changed the crucifixion leg position they use for her and they’ve redone the Crux Park brochure.”
BarbCrux21_03_2.jpg

“And next we have from the U.K., @Eulalia.”
eulalia open.jpg

“Wow, again!”

“Now, ladies and gentlemen, there is an interesting story about how Eulalia ended up in the Olympics being stretched naked on a rack with the entire world watching. And it also explains how the other three finalists ended up here with her. Isn’t that right, Apostate?”

“But you have to understand, if the legs are spread really, really wide, then you can see—”

“And thank you, Apostate. Well, it seems Eulalia is a slave,
eul for sale.jpg

and she is owned by and lives with a Mr. Ledoux who is the owner of Crux Park.”
Brad-Pitt-min.jpg

“Mr. Ledoux is an incredibly lucky man!”

“Yes Apostate, he is. Also, I’m sure, most would recognize his twin brother. But Eulalia is not so lucky at this moment. She was a bit mouthy and told him he ‘must’ do something—an absolute no-no for slaves. “As punishment, he entered her into this event, told her she’d better win. He personally arranged her special transportation accommodations to here.”
cage.jpg

“Special? Looks like typical airline coach these days to me. You know, those bars are far enough apart, I bet if you turn that thing around—”

“Focus, Apostate. Three of her friends from Crux Forums then entered in solidarity with Eulalia. Now, after many heats and semifinals, it turns out the only four women left are all from Crux Forums.”

“Their Forums’ friends must be so proud!”

“I’m sure they are. Now, Eulalia is considered one of the two favorites to take gold in this event. Her pain tolerance is extraordinary, and she is one of the best at accepting suffering. No penalty points to worry about here.”

... cont'd on next post (10 image limit) ...

Last edited:
Part 1 cont'd

“And next we have @Kathy. From Canada”
Kathy open.jpg

“Now, each of these contestants has a gorgeous pussy, but Kathy’s is extraordinary and world-famous.”

“I know, I’ve seen it, it’s exquisite!”

“I’m sure you have, Apostate, I’m sure you have.”

“Kathy writes about it in stories she posts on the Forums. I’ve been given some excerpts.”

"I want to know what sounds you make.." you slowly sink a finger into my tight little pussy that's already slick with arousal and you slide into my warm wetness so easily."
KathyChains21_04_1.jpg

"I whisper your name again and after a moment you feel me orgasm, my pussy gripping your penis as I moan with pleasure."
KathyChains21_06_2 (1).jpg

“What do you think, Apostate? Apostate? Apostate? Put that back! We have commentating to do!”

“Wait! What is that noise? Sounds like … it is … a motorcycle!”

“Well, our final contestant has certainly made an entrance. @messaline is from France, and she’s considered to be other very strong contender for gold. Her friends say, ‘Messaline never met a pain she didn’t like.’”
messa open.jpg

“But she’s wearing something! That’s not fair, is it?”

“Don’t worry, that will all come off before she’s mounted.”

“Oh boy, she’s gonna be mounted!?”

“On the rack, you idiot!”

“Oh.”

“You know, if she would just move the right leg a bit to the right, we could see—”

“Apostate, it says here about her – she’s ‘French.’”
DSC_7040-Modifier_ugvcsa.jpg

“And?”

“That’s it.”

“Well, that certainly says it all, doesn’t it?”

“Yep. Oh wait, here’s a little tidbit from her own press release. She says here her hobbies are sex, torture, and snow skiing.”

“I’d like to watch the first two.”

“Actually, Apostate, take a look, the third one could be a fun watch too.”
1655622-naked-skier.jpg

“Hope she’s a bad skier.”

“Why?”

“Bad skiers stop by spreading their skis and legs and then—"

“Ooooookay, time to get these ladies naked, sweating and suffering. But first a word from our sponsor … Oxycontin – your best friend after a hard day’s torture.”

... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Last edited:
“Apostate, it says here about her – she’s ‘French.’”
How can he see that ? :tejeqteje:

“The four finalists will be stretched on the rack until they beg for mercy. The last one to hold out is the winner. Tension for each periodic pull will be very gradually increased equally by our computer-controlled multi-person rack, so that, for each pull, all contestants suffer from equal strain. Pulls are staggered randomly so each contestant will not know when it’s coming. I’m told the pain can be absolutely enormous.”
You also could add a pear of angus into their vagina for each of them ... :devil:
“Bad skiers stop by spreading their skis and legs and then—"
She could sky like that too ...:very_hot:

299486-naked-skiing.jpg

THE OLYMPIC RACKING EVENT

PART 2 (OF 2) Conclusion

“Folks, we’re back and the girls have all been mounted on the four-person rack. Right now, they’re just catching a few rays and waiting for the first pull.”
Bonus01_2.jpg

“While we’re waiting for the screaming, Crux Park’s Vice President of Pain and Suffering, @Loinclothslave , will explain how the competition will proceed.”

“Well, Wragg, each girl must endure successively harder pulls. The computer-controlled rack slightly increases the tension after each pull. The pulls last for about a minute and then the tension is released. Typically, no more than one or two girls are being pulled at the same time. We’ve found that hearing the other girls’ screams heightens the anxiety of the others. Of course, early in the competition, it’s mostly grunts and moans, but, later, the decibels get very high.”

“Can’t this type of equipment tear tendons and even break bones?”

“Oh yes, it’s really cool!”

“And what happens then?”

“Usually, the contestants’ wills break well before tensions get that high, but this is a very tough bunch. However, Crux Park has amazing medical technology that can repair their customers good as new in just a few hours. If you hear a loud ‘CRAAAAAACK’ it probably means a bone has been split in two. This is, of course, EXTREMELY painful and the contestant is taken to the repair center. The maximum tension for all contestants is then dialed back a notch and the contest becomes a long-term endurance contest. Of course, even the dialed-back level is enormously painful and, sooner or later, a winner emerges.

“Thank you, LoinCloth. Can you please stick around? I’m sure we’ll have more questions later.”

“Did you really think I’d leave? With all the pain and screaming yet to come?”

“How silly of me.”

“Totally!”

“And … wait … I hear a groan. I think we’ve had our first pull. I think … yes ... it is … it’s Eulalia.
EulaliaPain.jpg

“So, LoinCloth, what’s she feeling right now?”

“Well Wragg, this is just level one. I bet even you could take it. Imagine a very bad toothache. Now, imagine your entire body hurts that way.”

“Her story is interesting.” Wragg said. “After the Voluntary Sexual Slavery Act was passed, she sold herself and Ledoux bought her. So, Ledoux must be pretty cruel to make her do this?”

LoinCloth laughed. “On the day she committed the terrible affront of telling him he ‘must’ do something; well, that morning she slipped a brochure about this Olympics into his mail.”

Apostate asked, “How do you know?”

“He told me that he saw her do it. So, he gets to be the stern master, and she gets punished exactly the way she wanted. I was a bit worried about Eul when he first bought her and I asked her if she needed any help with Ledoux. She said, ‘Let me worry about Ledoux. He’s never done anything to me I didn’t want done.’ They’re good at picking up each other’s hints and cues. Kinda’ like jazz musicians riffing, you know?”

“That always work?”

“Eul has another arrow in her quiver. She calls it the airplane approach. You know how you control a plane, don’t you?”

“I’m not a pilot, I …”

“It’s all in how you handle the joystick.’”
joystick 1.jpg

***​

After the pain levels were gradually increased.

Wragg said, “Hey, we got our first yelp. It’s Barb.
BarbPain1.jpg

LoinCloth said, “You know guys, the first two Cruxforums’ members to have themselves crucified here at Crux Park were Barb and Messa. Ledoux published an illustrated story of it in a thread. Since then, droves of members have come here to be crucified safely, and he’s documented them all in Forums’ threads.”

“Oh, I’ll never forget that time.” Apostate was shaking. “Remember Wragg? They let the spectators go to them on their crosses. I got to lick both of their pussies! The pictures I took are still hanging on my walls – in every room of the house! My girl’s not so much a happy camper about it, but hey … If Barb ever dies or leaves the Forums, I’m gonna post ‘em!"
new end.jpg

***​

Later, the decibel level was considerably higher.
Bonus01_4.jpg

“Wow,” Apostate said, “They really can take a lot, can’t they?”

A piercing sound came from the racks. More a growl than a scream, it could only come from:

An Amazon
MessaPain.jpg

And then a high-pitched scream.

A Kathy
KathyPain.jpg

“Messa certainly looks fierce.” Apostate said. “That’s probably why the Olympic Committee caved in when she demanded she be stretched only on a rack made of Premium French Crucifixion Wood.”

“That is amazing,” Wragg said.

LoinCloth said, “You know, there’s an interesting story about Kathy and Messaline. They started to hate each other because of a dispute over who should star in one of Ledoux’s stories”

“I remember,” Wragg said, “They were flaming up the Forums like crazy.”

“Well, Ledoux arranged for them to have a deluxe crucifixion at Crux Park, but they had to do it together. They weren’t happy about the together part; but waving a crucifixion in front of these girls is like holding up raw meat in front of a tiger. If you’re not fast, you’ll pull back a nub.”

Apostate sniffled. “I remember the story, it all ended up so beautifully – crucified together and friends again.”
Pic23_1.jpg

“And, of course, Ledoux documented it wonderfully.” LoinCloth said, figuring he’d just earned several suck-up points.

***​

The afternoon wore on, punctuated by screams of agony.
Bonus01_1.jpg

Suddenly!

“CRAAAAACK.”

Then, another, “CRAAAAACK.”

Then, two more CRAAAACKS in rapid succession.

The screen went black.

... cont'd on next page (picture limit)

Last edited:
... cont'd from previous page.

A few minutes later, Wragg came on the air and said, “Well, viewers this is quite a development. It seems Premium French Crucifixion Wood does not have the tensile strength that normal rack wood has. It’s pretty, but somewhat brittle.”

“The girls broke the wood!?” Apostate’s eyes bulged.

“Holy shit!” LoinCloth said. “I’m … I’m so proud of them!”

“Yes, we all are.” Wragg said. “In light of this development, the Committee has decided to award all four ladies gold medals. So, the first gold medal in racking in Olympic history will be shared by four winners.”

Apostate said, “And don’t forget – all of them will be competing in the next Olympics Torture Pentathlon, so be sure to tune in in three years.”

“Absolutely,” Wragg said, “so we’ll sign off now with what could be a preview of the Pentathlon finalists, showing each of them riding their favorite torture device.”

“Strange they all picked the same one.” Apostate said.

“Not so strange,” LoinCloth said and laughed. “After all, what’s the name of the Forums?”

Wragg laughed. “Right. Well, here they are, the first women ever to win gold medals in torture. I’m sure they’ll begin training in earnest soon for the Pentathlon, but for now say arrivederci (because I’m sure we’ll be meeting them again) to:

Barbaria
BarbCrux21_03_1.jpg

Eulalia
night journey.jpg

Kathy
Pic24_1.jpg

And Messaline
Pic24_2.jpg

“That’s all folks. See you next Olympics.”

END

As VP of Pain and Suffering, I’d like to point out a variety of improvements I’d like see for future events. It’s such a waste of potential not to add additional elements of torture to racked victims. I’ve suggested to Master @ledoux that we invest in scourges, branding irons and spiked rollers to increase the intensity level and shall be submitting to Master the improvements to the Olympics Committee.

3678CEB9-78D4-40A7-A7CE-29BA0C8E7F76.jpegBABB341B-E7E0-47DD-A48C-06C92B7800AD.jpeg211ED494-7A5B-4F51-BA0E-AA2F67180435.jpeg

I’ve also suggested offering the services of our resurrection and rejuvenation clinic to all contestants in order to avoid returning participants being forced to return in a Para Olympics category….

Back
Top Bottom