The only comfort

Go to CruxDreams.com
My masters son and i are being crucified. We were found by the household guard in bed. My masters anger was so much that he is crucifying his son as well me. We have been with each other for months in secret as i am the house stable boy.

they are making us share a cross back to back. I am first nailed to the cross beam in the courtyard. I scream in horrible agony as my wrists are nailed. As i am still writhing on the ground my cross beam is turned over with me on it. I am face down with my bare cock in the dirt.

my lover is now thrown on top of me. We are laying ass to ass as he is now having his wrists nailed. He begs and kicks while forcing my body to move against my nailed wrists. We both are screaming.

soon we are forced to our feet and we are violently hoisted up to our upright post. We both are screaming hanging by our wrists trying to find purchase. Soon enough we are nailed through our heels with the soles of our feet pressed against one another. At the very least i can feel him against me.

as we writhe in agony on our death machine i can feel his toes of his much larger feet curl over mine as he raises himself to breathe. The only comfort i will feel in this agony as i scream until i die.

As i am still writhing on the ground my cross beam is turned over with me on it. I am face down with my bare cock in the dirt.

my lover is now thrown on top of me. We are laying ass to ass as he is now having his wrists nailed. He begs and kicks while forcing my body to move against my nailed wrists. We both are screaming.

That's a pretty strong image, pressed face down in the dirt by the weight of his lover.

I haven't grasped the mechanics of this. Are their feet not nailed to the upright? Not like this?
742 crux 03.jpg

as we writhe in agony on our death machine i can feel his toes of his much larger feet curl over mine as he raises himself to breathe. The only comfort i will feel in this agony as i scream until i die.
It is a strong point you make. Even if the condemned are no lovers, touching body parts may be very valuable in providing each other a sense of comfort and mental support.

My masters son and i are being crucified. We were found by the household guard in bed. My masters anger was so much that he is crucifying his son as well me. We have been with each other for months in secret as i am the house stable boy.

they are making us share a cross back to back. I am first nailed to the cross beam in the courtyard. I scream in horrible agony as my wrists are nailed. As i am still writhing on the ground my cross beam is turned over with me on it. I am face down with my bare cock in the dirt.

soon we are forced to our feet and we are violently hoisted up to our upright post. We both are screaming hanging by our wrists trying to find purchase. Soon enough we are nailed through our heels with the soles of our feet pressed against one another. At the very least i can feel him against me.

A well written piece! I love the imagery and the clever setup. The backstory is included although it is short. Very good!

Back
Top Bottom