The parts are greater than the whole

do you like one (or more) parts of the crucified body particularly better than the rest?

• armpits?

• breasts?

• rib cage?

• feet?

• another part?

• the whole girl?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

poem21045

Tribunus Plebis
If you are like me, you may find yourself gazing at one part of the anatomy of the crucified more than another. The old saying (now definitely not pc), "Are you a breast or an ass (or whatever part) man?" may still apply to many of us.

So here's the question: do you like one (or more) parts of the crucified body particularly better than the rest? Do one or more areas turn you on? Or are you a gestaltist, liking the overall scene and not ever concentrating on one part?

Here are some parts I find very yummy: to wit, armpits, breasts, expanded rib cage, feet . I use the inestimable Kira, from Makar, as illustration.

Kira armpits.jpg

Kira breasts.jpg

Kira ribcage.jpg

Kira feet.jpg

BTW, my fav is the expanded ribcage!

If you are like me, you may find yourself gazing at one part of the anatomy of the crucified more than another. The old saying (now definitely not pc), "Are you a breast or an ass (or whatever part) man?" may still apply to many of us.

So here's the question: do you like one (or more) parts of the crucified body particularly better than the rest? Do one or more areas turn you on? Or are you a gestaltist, liking the overall scene and not ever concentrating on one part?

Here are some parts I find very yummy: to wit, armpits, breasts, expanded rib cage, feet . I use the inestimable Kira, from Makar, as illustration.

View attachment 742524

View attachment 742523

View attachment 742525

View attachment 742526

BTW, my fav is the expanded ribcage!
I believe that a crucified person, male or female, is beautiful in his suffering!
Why choose a part of her body while this beauty emanates from everywhere!
Her face and especially her eyes that show her feelings, her pain or the expression of the famous orgasms of the cross!
Her arms and legs show her fight against the discomfort of the cross!
Her breasts and her belly who participate in the search for air by breathing more and more difficult!
And finally exposed sex, the main factor of her humiliation, dripping for the woman or erection for the man, which gives the whole expression of a hot eroticism!
In short, there is no part for me to highlight but a whole that makes crucifixion a cruel, painful but also a magnificent torture.

The part I like best is when a lady is doing their dance on the cross. As they are doing the dance each part of the body gets highlighted (my favorite being the breasts-the big ones especially). However, I think the best part is her eyes and mouth. The reason I like the eyes you can get a real look as to how they feel overall and on being on the cross. The mouth I like is because it emits both pain and pleasure. The pain comes in the forms of screaming but also words of wanting to get down and that they are innocent. Another form of pain the mouth shows is when she closes her mouth real tight and is moving side to side. Some ladies get pleasure from being on the cross and you can hear it from her moaning and how intense her breathing is. I think those are great signs of intimacy and makes you want to have her as your own.

I believe that a crucified person, male or female, is beautiful in his suffering!
Why choose a part of her body while this beauty emanates from everywhere!
Her face and especially her eyes that show her feelings, her pain or the expression of the famous orgasms of the cross!
Her arms and legs show her fight against the discomfort of the cross!
Her breasts and her belly who participate in the search for air by breathing more and more difficult!
And finally exposed sex, the main factor of her humiliation, dripping for the woman or erection for the man, which gives the whole expression of a hot eroticism!
In short, there is no part for me to highlight but a whole that makes crucifixion a cruel, painful but also a magnificent torture.

Yes yes YES Piraland! You have captured it. The cross enhances every body, accentuates every feature. All who are crucified are beautiful in their suffering. I can't improve on what you've said! "this beauty emanates from everywhere!"

I'm largely with Piraland too as I love how crucifixion accentuates the whole form - but my kink is seeing the exposed underarms of the victim, particularly if they are unshaven and sprouting a wonderful thatch of hair. So hot - and potentially humiliating - for the crucified to know her unshaven pits are on show.

The part I like best is when a lady is doing their dance on the cross. As they are doing the dance each part of the body gets highlighted (my favorite being the breasts-the big ones especially). However, I think the best part is her eyes and mouth. The reason I like the eyes you can get a real look as to how they feel overall and on being on the cross. The mouth I like is because it emits both pain and pleasure. The pain comes in the forms of screaming but also words of wanting to get down and that they are innocent. Another form of pain the mouth shows is when she closes her mouth real tight and is moving side to side. Some ladies get pleasure from being on the cross and you can hear it from her moaning and how intense her breathing is. I think those are great signs of intimacy and makes you want to have her as your own.
yes,yes singing and dance is the best also screamo singing is nice too :oops: :oops::cat::sing::singer:

Legs, gotta love a shapely formed leg, in contrast to the harsh lines of the crossbeam

Back
Top Bottom