The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
The soldier whips @Barbaria1 's breasts with increasing ferocity.
He is obsessed with butchering her left breast.
The tender flesh breaks apart as the leather straps hit it again and again. Red stripes everywhere.
From time to time, Tito pauses to wet the leather in a bucket of brine.
Scorpianus laughs sadistically as he sees the naked woman convulse and writhe on the throne, the pain of the whipping magnified by the burning salty concoction!
"Are you comfortable now, you damn rebel?" he calls out to her, as she gasps in pain on the cross.
"Come on, Tito! Hit her harder! Let us see her dance!" shout the other soldiers.
And the clamor of the crowd gets louder and louder.

9BAF686B-F425-4F90-BA5F-A70D1F330AC6.jpeg I don’t know which is worse, the slap of leather straps and the burn of brine on my poor breasts, or the hideously cruel sound of Scorpianus’ sadistic glee. Or is it the clamor of the crowd? There seems to be no end to my suffering, and no amount of twisting or writhing can save me from the dreadful punishment meted out by this Tito.

And now Scorpianus has turned his attention to Erin as well, ordering his minions to make ready to crucify her alongside me. Oh, the price she will now pay for her loyalty. I hope she is prepared for this!

Last edited:
Scorpianus orders the whipping to stop.
They stare at the struggling crucified woman. For once, @Barbaria1 is not shouting and cursing at the soldiers. She is too busy trying to breathe properly.
Fresh whip wounds drip blood from her bare chest as she dances on the cross.

"Bring the hook!", the General cries out.
"Let's see how you like what we prepared for you next", Scorpianus shouts at he rebel. He spits at her.

The hook is a curved piece of sharp iron mounted at the end of a long wooden pole. It resembles a boat hook and may have started its life that way. Today, however, it serves an entirely different purpose.
Tito slowly positions the rusty hook close to the woman's terrified face, then slowly moves it down to her left breast. He then presses it in her flesh close to the nipple and lifts up her breast with it. The skin ruptures and blood oozes out. @Barbaria1 struggles and screams as the hook pierces her tender flesh.
The soldiers laugh and mock the woman
"A scepter for the Queen!", they say
"Fuck her with the hook", they cry out to Tito.

Attachments

• barbaria52_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria52_scorpio.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 692
C3D05E52-A951-4ECD-891C-B79D7BDFDBE1.jpeg And I thought the nails and the lash were bad! Scorpianus has just sunk to a diabolical new low with that breast ripping hook, and Tito wields it like a pro! Ohhh, the pain!

And the mocking continues. “A scepter for the queen,” indeed! Such small, cruel minds!

And “fuck her with the hook”???? What are they thinking? That’s not even possible!

And “fuck her with the hook”???? What are they thinking? That’s not even possible!
I always wonder if, after being flogged, exhausted, violated, and nailed to a cross, you would actually have the capacity to understand what the people around you were saying. Admittedly, it's a better story if you can still be lucid and defiant.

I always wonder if, after being flogged, exhausted, violated, and nailed to a cross, you would actually have the capacity to understand what the people around you were saying. Admittedly, it's a better story if you can still be lucid and defiant.

I hear and see everything!

Next torture? What? Haven’t I endured enough pain and humiliation already? Are you people insatiable? Please, Call Phlebas! You of all people know how I have suffered! Surely I’ve endured enough ... really I have! Have mercy! Please! I beg of you! Have mercy!

You beg Barbaria too soon. You must show more dignity, courage and pride. Reverse girl a little. Only when you are flogged with the scourges with pieces of bone and glass, then you can ask for mercy. But there is nothing written about tastes, but for me it is much more pleasant to see the punishment.

This pic is an alternate scene for Queen @Barbaria1 's crowning

The crowning of the Queen
==================

@Barbaria1 , rebel queen, lies on the ground, exhausted after her flogging. Naked and cornered, she tries to cover her intimate parts.
Laughing at her pitiful attempts at modesty, the soldiers approach with a wicked looking crown of thorns...

Attachments

• crowningofbarbaria_scorpio.jpg
    crowningofbarbaria_scorpio.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 471
The loincloth
=========

Queen @Barbaria1 's most devoted follower has been crucified naked alongside her leader.
The elf warrior girl @ERIN the Brave lies dying on the cross, in extreme agony. Sharp nails pierce her wrists and feet. A small loincloth, hardly covering her crotch, has been allowed. Is this meant to humiliate the once proud warrior or is this an oversight?

The soldiers mock the elf-girl and the crowd jeers at her. @tiwongp2014 is particularly delighted at seeing the elf bitch suffer...

General Scorpianus turns to the crowd:
"Do you want to see her naked?"

???????????

Attachments

• erin_crucified_scorpio.jpg
    erin_crucified_scorpio.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 397
The loincloth
=========

Queen @Barbaria1 's most devoted follower has been crucified naked alongside her leader.
The elf warrior girl @ERIN the Brave lies dying on the cross, in extreme agony. Sharp nails pierce her wrists and feet. A small loincloth, hardly covering her crotch, has been allowed. Is this meant to humiliate the once proud warrior or is this an oversight?

The soldiers mock the elf-girl and the crowd jeers at her. @tiwongp2014 is particularly delighted at seeing the elf bitch suffer...

General Scorpianus turns to the crowd:
"Do you want to see her naked?"

???????????

At last, I no longer suffer alone for General Scorpianus has taken it upon himself to have loyal Erin the Brave crucified nearby. I do hate to see her suffer so, but then again misery loves company. It’s nice to not be the only target of the crowd’s mocking taunts and jeers.

Lets see her elf pussy, also like to see her nailed feet!

Back
Top Bottom