The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
The loincloth
=========

Queen @Barbaria1 's most devoted follower has been crucified naked alongside her leader.
The elf warrior girl @ERIN the Brave lies dying on the cross, in extreme agony. Sharp nails pierce her wrists and feet. A small loincloth, hardly covering her crotch, has been allowed. Is this meant to humiliate the once proud warrior or is this an oversight?

The soldiers mock the elf-girl and the crowd jeers at her. @tiwongp2014 is particularly delighted at seeing the elf bitch suffer...

General Scorpianus turns to the crowd:
"Do you want to see her naked?"

???????????
Indeed, though I missed her nailing and the raising of the cross.

At last, I no longer suffer alone for General Scorpianus has taken it upon himself to have loyal Erin the Brave crucified nearby. I do hate to see her suffer so, but then again misery loves company. It’s nice to not be the only target of the crowd’s mocking taunts and jeers.
“Misery loves company” - never thought to hear it from the mouth of the crucified. Masterful!

The ultimate shame
=============

With a deft movement of his spear, General Scorpianus yanks the loincloth away, exposing @ERIN the Brave 's red tuft of wild pubic hair.
She gasps and experiences this final act of humiliation, lost in a haze of pain.
The crowds cheer and laugh at her contorted body.
They make lewd remarks about her open and wet pussy, encouraging the soldiers to continue their torture of the brave warrior.
Meanwhile, @Barbaria1, nailed to her own cross, looks affectionately at her faithful follower. Gasping for breath, she tries to soothe her companion.

erin_crucified2_scorpio.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
erin_crucified2_scorpio.jpg Poor Erin. They've nailed her to the wood, raised her and stripped away her last vestige of dignity. She hangs from her cross, as naked as I, writhing and struggling, moaning and sobbing, her head bobbing this way and that ... a titulus with the degrading words, "Erin Elf Bitch" overhead. She is so close ... our crosses are nearly side by side. I call out to her ... words of encouragement, words of sorrow, words of praise, endearing sentiments. But she seems to hear me not, partly because my words are drowned out by the torrent of taunts and ridicule thrown at her from the crowd, partly because in her agony she may not be listening. She is so slight. Such a small and lithe figure. It seems almost inhumane to subject her to such torment and pain. But as I have well learned, General Scorpianus cares not. The vile man knows no bounds, knows no compassion. The only thing he values is power, and by crucifying me and Erin he demonstrates that power and rids himself of any source of opposition, in addition to feeding the crowd's lust for cruel bloody spectacle. He knows well that the sight of two young women, crucified and dancing naked on crosses is enough to keep the rabble enthralled for hours, and talking about it for days and weeks to come.

Last edited:
View attachment 886119 Poor Erin. They've nailed her to the wood, raised her and stripped away her last vestige of dignity. She hangs from her cross, as naked as I, writhing and struggling, moaning and sobbing, her head bobbing this way and that ... a titulus with the degrading words, "Erin Elf Bitch" overhead. She is so close ... our crosses are nearly side by side. I call out to her ... words of encouragement, words of sorrow, words of praise, endearing sentiments. But she seems to hear me not, partly because my words are drowned out by the torrent of taunts and ridicule thrown at her from the crowd, partly because in her agony she may not be listening. She is so slight. Such a small and lithe figure. It seems almost inhumane to subject her to such torment and pain. But as I have well learned, General Scorpianus cares not. The vile man knows no bounds, knows no compassion. The only thing he values is power, and by crucifying me and Erin he demonstrates that power and rids himself of any source of opposition, in addition to feeding the crowd's lust for cruel bloody spectacle. He knows well that the sight of two young women, crucified and dancing naked on crosses is enough to keep the rabble enthralled for hours, and talking about it for days and weeks to come.
Barbara, you were my Queen in life...now you will be my Queen in death!

Last edited:
After having pummelled @Barbaria1 's breasts with the hook, the soldier, on Scorpianus' orders moves down to her pubic region.
First, with the point of the hook he deftly moves the metal up and down her exposed clitoris, then side to side.
The crucified woman groans and mumbles something inaudible.
Then, he roughly inserts in the hook in her pussy, and rotates the device, provoking a scream from the rebel Queen. She shifts position to try and pull away from the probing metal, but it means she has to lift her tortured body via her nailed wrists and feet.

"Ah, a scepter for the Queen!", exclaims the General
"So do you like your regal toy, rebel? You get to sit on your throne and hold court, wearing your royal crown, complete with scepter, in front of your subjects!"
"All Hail to the Rebel Queen!!", he says, spitting at Barbaria.

barbaria53_scorpio.jpg

After having pummelled @Barbaria1 's breasts with the hook, the soldier, on Scorpianus' orders moves down to her pubic region.
First, with the point of the hook he deftly moves the metal up and down her exposed clitoris, then side to side.
Then, he roughly inserts in the hook in her pussy, and rotates the device, provoking a scream from the rebel Queen. She shifts position to try and pull away from the probing metal, but it means she has to lift her tortured body via her nailed wrists and feet.

"So do you like your regal toy, rebel? You get to sit on your throne and hold court, wearing your royal crown, complete with scepter, in front of your subjects!"

View attachment 914765
Nice view on this picture.

barbaria53_scorpio.jpg
My defilement and humiliation continues. How low can they go? Will they torment me to the very end! How much of this can I take? Even my worst nightmares were nothing compared to this!

View attachment 914765
Looks like you got inspiration by Laura Am Kreuz ;)

Tit torture
=======

The hook is removed and the poor woman is left in peace for a while. Moaning and groaning.
But the hatred of the General for this rebel knows no bounds.
He issues new orders.
A ladder is brought forward and a soldier climbs to @Barbaria1 . He takes time to grab her ample tits and twists her nipples.
Coming back to the task at hand, he ties rope round her tortured breasts. The ropes cut into the whip marks on the rebel's chest, adding to her torture. He throws the ends of the ropes behind the cross. The ends of the rope now dangle freely from behind her patibulum.
Grabbing an end with each hand, Scorpianus starts to pull, slowly garroting the rebel Queen's breasts...at the same time exclaiming
"Here is your Queen!"
@Barbaria1 yells with pain as her crucified body is pulled up by her breasts...

barbaria54_scorpio.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My defilement and humiliation continues. How low can they go? Will they torment me to the very end! How much of this can I take? Even my worst nightmares were nothing compared to this!
Well at least you know ... whatever you did during the rebellion, even things you might have questioned at the time ... it was all certainly justified, given the depravity and brutality of these oppressors!

Tit torture
=======

The hook is removed and the poor woman is left in peace for a while. Moaning and groaning.
But the hatred of the General for this rebel knows no bounds.
He issues new orders.
A ladder is brought forward and a soldier climbs to @Barbaria1 . He takes time to grab her ample tits and twists her nipples.
Coming back to the task at hand, he ties rope round her tortured breasts. The ropes cut into the whip marks on the rebel's chest, adding to her torture. He throws the ends of the ropes behind the cross. The ends of the rope now dangle freely from behind her patibulum.
Grabbing an end with each hand, Scorpianus starts to pull, slowly garroting the rebel Queen's breasts...at the same time exclaiming
"Here is your Queen!"
@Barbaria1 yells with pain as her crucified body is pulled up by her breasts...
Poor Barb... Say, Barb (@Barbaria1), would you mind if I shoot an arrow through your heart right about now? :)

Back
Top Bottom