The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
But the hatred of the General for this rebel knows no bounds.
barbaria54_scorpio.jpg
And therein lies the problem! His hatred and cruelty knows no bounds!

You, stop talking and carry that cross! Whip her!
We hate you rebel scum and want to see you suffer! A regular, good old-fashioned, plain crucifixion just won't do! :span1:
Yikes. Scorpio is hardly the only one around here who likes to see us suffer :eek:

Flogging her swollen breasts
===================

The soldiers whip @Barbaria1 again and again, taking aim at her swollen breasts.
The pain of the whipping is magnified greatly as the leather impacts and tears into her sensitive garrotted tits.
The rebel Queen groans and wails on her cross as her whole body burns in pain. She hits her head several times on the wood, crushing the crown of thorns on the back of her skull.
The men laugh at her agony and utter humiliation.
Truly, the hatred of these soldiers knows no bounds.
They make lewd comments about her undulating, helpless, crucified naked body...
"Look at her now, the Queen of Whores!"
"Pull her tits off!"
"Whip her hard - she's enjoying it!"
"Suffer, bitch, suffer!"

Attachments

• barbaria55_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria55_scorpio.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 556
A novel torture
===========
The soldiers have never tortured the condemned's breasts with both ropes and whips while she is nailed to the cross.
But for @Barbaria1 , the rebel Queen, they are willing to experiment. So far it is succeeding.
They want to humiliate her to the very end, as she lies dying, naked, on the cross.

Attachments

• barbaria56a_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria56a_scorpio.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 412
A novel torture
===========
The soldiers have never tortured the condemned's breasts with both ropes and whips while she is nailed to the cross.
But for @Barbaria1 , the rebel Queen, they are willing to experiment. So far it is succeeding.
They want to humiliate her to the very end, as she lies dying, naked, on the cross.
At this point, after all the terror, pain and humiliation I have endured by the cruel hand of Scorpianus, I have little to say other than “please let me die!”

Exhausted and weak, I don’t believe that I can take much more.

My heart and soul cries out in these my final hours. Have you people no heart, no empathy? Why are you allowing this to happen to me, your queen, your sovereign? Well, I’ve had enough. A pox on you and all your progeny, now and

Last edited:
At this point, after all the terror, pain and humiliation I have endured by the cruel hand of Scorpianus, I have little to say other than “please let me die!”

Exhausted and weak, I don’t believe that I can take much more.

My heart and soul cries out in these my final hours. Have you people no heart, no empathy? Why are you allowing this to happen to me, your queen, your sovereign? Well, I’ve had enough. A pox on you and all your progeny, now and
“Now and....” - well, it was good while it lasted!
(And I hope everyone enjoyed this story, which we started in early 2019. Thank you to all who contributed their comments but especially the star of the show-the rebel queen Barbaria!)

Flogging her swollen breasts
===================

The soldiers whip @Barbaria1 again and again, taking aim at her swollen breasts.
The pain of the whipping is magnified greatly as the leather impacts and tears into her sensitive garrotted tits.
The rebel Queen groans and wails on her cross as her whole body burns in pain. She hits her head several times on the wood, crushing the crown of thorns on the back of her skull.
The men laugh at her agony and utter humiliation.
Truly, the hatred of these soldiers knows no bounds.
They make lewd comments about her undulating, helpless, crucified naked body...
"Look at her now, the Queen of Whores!"
"Pull her tits off!"
"Whip her hard - she's enjoying it!"
"Suffer, bitch, suffer!"
"What a beautiful scream!" One particularly sadistic woman calls out, "Keep going! This whore has earned her cross ten times over!"

Epilogue
======

The rebel Queen @Barbaria1 takes her last breath. Her naked body sinks down the cross and her head lolls on her chest.
Abandoned by her people and tortured and humiliated by the soldiers.
And yet, in those final moments, she is somehow aware of the comforting presence of her faithful warrior, @ERIN the Brave , caressing her body and gently kissing her wounds....

Attachments

• barbaria57_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria57_scorpio.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 286
Tit torture
=======

The hook is removed and the poor woman is left in peace for a while. Moaning and groaning.
But the hatred of the General for this rebel knows no bounds.
He issues new orders.
A ladder is brought forward and a soldier climbs to @Barbaria1 . He takes time to grab her ample tits and twists her nipples.
Coming back to the task at hand, he ties rope round her tortured breasts. The ropes cut into the whip marks on the rebel's chest, adding to her torture. He throws the ends of the ropes behind the cross. The ends of the rope now dangle freely from behind her patibulum.
Grabbing an end with each hand, Scorpianus starts to pull, slowly garroting the rebel Queen's breasts...at the same time exclaiming
"Here is your Queen!"
@Barbaria1 yells with pain as her crucified body is pulled up by her breasts...

View attachment 916626
Yeah, my partner Silvia has turned a hundred when reading this! She must imagine herself suffering the same torture!

Epilogue
======

The rebel Queen @Barbaria1 takes her last breath. Her naked body sinks down the cross and her head lolls on her chest.
Abandoned by her people and tortured and humiliated by the soldiers.
And yet, in those final moments, she is somehow aware of the comforting presence of her faithful warrior, @ERIN the Brave , caressing her body and gently kissing her wounds....
I love that!

Back
Top Bottom