The perfect impalement of my sweet babe

Go to CruxDreams.com
So hmmm when I'm alone and have time then infinitely like to dream in my imagination.... I wrote a story for a very good friend in this forum, but I'm extremely curious if anyone else will like this story... it is one of many stories that are in my head... :aaaaa:... let's see...

Yesterday you came home earlier than usual and tied my arms painfully tight at the wrist and elbow behind my back.
I know that my time with you is over, so I look for direct eye contact with you as often as possible and look you in love in the eyes.
You allow me for weeks to wear only a loincloth and my high heels that I love.
My heart belongs to you my love... I chose you about a year ago.
We sat in the living room for hours hugging.... have heard songs from George Strait, Blake Shelton, John Lennon, Alan Jackson, George Jones, Scorpions, Alan Jackson and lost ourselves in endless stories of cruelty.
I already knew then that you only brought me to you for a game, for fun.
But it doesn't matter... because your masculinity, your strength... Your ruthlessness enchanted my heart from the first moment we met.
now I am standing in front of you with my arms tied behind my back, naked, and you take me lovingly in your arms, kiss me passionately, and breathe into my ear... «tomorrow I will kill you»
I know... you will kill me with a lot of devotion… but I also know you'll never tell me how you will do it.
I am still mesmerized by you like the first day and breathe back into your ear... «I know»

Now I lie in the trunk of your car tied up like a present.
The ride seems endless and I remember the last night.
II see your happy face in front of me as the whip shredded my skin again and again....
My screams in panic must have been music in your ears at the moment you have brought me, with an oversized dildo my rectum almost to rupture.
I tried to break free from my bonds more than once... but you knew... that this was all part of your plan.
I still have the taste of your sperm in my mouth from this morning and I can still see myself on my knees next to you at the table... as you enjoyed your breakfast.
And then you said... «Babe... it's time to go» and you gave me a long sensual loving kiss, I closed my eyes and you blindfolded me so I was blind.

After a very bumpy road with potholes that brutally knocked me around in the trunk the engine fell silent.
The fresh forest air felt wonderful in my lungs
On a rope around my neck you drag me recklessly over stones, roots, bushes.... More than once I fell... my eyes were still blindfolded and I tripped behind you with unsafe little steps.
The ground under my feet felt stubbly grass when you took off my blindfold
And I saw a fireplace, above which is mounted horizontally a metal plate, at the height of maybe half a meter above the ground... and in the middle of it, that is, on the steel plate is fixed a sharp wooden pole!

With a shining face you lead me on this steel plate... you give me a last sensual kiss before you order me to lift my left leg.... Positioning the tip of the pole precisely under the access to my rectum and commanding me with a sharp voice to accept the pole in my rectum!!!
I could not prevent it, the moment when the tip of the pole spread the mouth of my rectum, stretches to rip! and crashed 15 centimeters deep into my ass.... I fell into a panicked cry of pain!
With brutal slaps in the face you calm me down! i feel my ass being ripped open.... I stand on my toes and fall again into panic shrieking.

@

My Sir the pole is perfectly stuck in your slut... no matter what she will try, but with her arms tied behind her back, with the position on her toes.... She has no possibility to escape her fate!!

@

In the best mood you shift the dry wood under the steel plate, and before you light the wood, you will first take a cigarette break… You sit comfortably in the soft grass and enjoy the atmosphere…
The mood is perfect with birds chirping, the buzzing of insects and my yammering that sounds like music.
I see you taking the last puffs of your cigarette and I know... that my end has come!
With unconcerned serenity you light there wood under the steel plate...I smell the first smoke of burning branches...still the fire is very small...but it is hungry and gets bigger, hotter, and ready to make me dance!

It must be unimaginably horny for you... to see your babe on that pole, her legs already shaking with effort, fighting to stay on her toes so that the pole does not penetrate deeper into her rectum... the fire under the steel plate... and knowing... that your babe is irrevocably stuck there on the pole, on the steel plate that getting hotter and hotter.... and she will perform a dance for you… that will make your cock explode!

I see you taking off your clothes.... I see your powerful, majestic cock that I have made squirt countless times and feel how the steel plate under my toes gets warmer and warmer, hotter and hotter

@

Your cock feels powerful hard in your hand.... you have to be careful not to lose your control... because.... You don't want to splash your love juice already now.
You see how my body is covered with a thin film of sweat. My breath is getting faster and faster... you see me shifting my weight from one foot to the other faster and faster to escape the heat of the steel plate!
The fire under the steel plate is now blazing brightly... you hear beside the crackling of the fire more and more clearly my yammering and you know, the show begins now!

@

The flames are now hitting sideways over the edge of the steel plate, your cock could explode with horniness... seeing how horny your babe is stuck there on the pole while the flames lick sideways over the edge of the steel plate.... yes, your Babe is safe on her pole! The steel plate is big enough and the flames can't hurt her!

You walk a little closer to the place of execution because you want to soak up every detail.
Your Babe is now fidgeting non stop from one toe to the other... she still winning the battle against the progressively hot steel plate... Her toes are already fire red... it must be incredible for this bitch... Your cock can hardly be controlled anymore... you feel the twitching from your abdomen... You feel the blood rushing in your cock... but will suppress it... you do not want to cum yet… not yet!

@

My whole body covers a shiny film of sweat, the heat becomes unbearable... I squirm in my bondage and want to pull my arms off the back so I can better balance... but my arms are useless behind my back! I feel how the skin of my toes begins to melt and fall into a panic attack!

@

Your whole body is flooded with adrenaline and testosterone... Your heart beats like after a 100 meter run... Your hand on your cock is wet with sweat and every touch of your cock is acknowledged with a wild twitch! You know.... It's time and the feet of your Babe will break away and the pole will get to know her gorgeous sexy body from the inside!

@

I feel how the heat of the steel plate rolls over on the toe bones... the muscles in my foot collapse... I hear my own screams rolling over at the moment where my toe tips break in, burning the skin of my soles abruptly... as I sink a good hand width deeper onto the pole..... how the pole brutally spreads my intestinal opening and ruthlessly tears my rectum!

@

Your breath hangs... it's the ultimate moment... it's heaven on earth... to see your Babe break in now... the heavenly shrieks, the screams that more than roll over!
If you didn't see this bitch in real life on her pole right now... you would never think that this sound could come from your Babe!!!!!!!
You see how her whole body is ripped through by uncontrolled twitching!
Her knees collapse again and again, but she is stable on the pole.... Yep the pole is doing a good job!!!
Unbelievable how this bitch starts dancing on this pole.... Now she rips both feet from the fiery steel plate and tries to find hold with her feet on the stake! But from the ripped rectum seeps non stop blood and smear the pole in gorgeous red color.... Her feet will never find hold at this Pole.

@

I feel how I am carried by this pole that is deep inside me... I try to find a hold on the pole with my feet... but with every attempt I feel how the pole penetrates a little deeper into my intestines... my intestinal loops are still winning the fight against the pole... the pole must have gotten caught in them... but I feel how my stomach is being ripped apart... I know that I will not survive this... the world around me begins to turn.... I close my eyes....images rise up in my head.... Pictures with you... how we met... how we listened to music for hours on the sofa... how I danced in close hug with you for the first time to the song by George Strait I Cross My Heart.

I feel my stomach tighten... the pressure in my stomach makes me gasp for air! You see how my chest shakes wildly and uncontrollably to get as much air as possible into my lungs!!!!! The pole tip rips the intestinal loops and with a smacking sound I sink deeper... first only a little bit... then you see a gush of vomit shooting out of my mouth and you know that the pole has just crushed the stomach and now the tip of the pole will hang in the diaphragm of your beloved babe.

@

Now your whole body is also trembling with excitement.... This spectacle! How this bitch is now stuck on this pole... her arms still strictly tied on her back... her legs somehow twisted next to the pole that disappears in her ripped ass!!!!
How the blood now runs in thin threads from her ass and hissing evaporates on the now fire hot steel plate!
How their feet curl, hiss or fry... how they start to steam.... How it starts to smell like burnt flesh!

Again uncontrolled twitches run through her body... it looks like this bitch stretches on purpose, stands up on the pole... and then... almost at the same time... as she sinks completely on the pole with a crass exhalation and with a gush of blood from her mouth and nose!!!!

With your restraint it is now finally over... you feel how your abdominal muscles tense in the rhythm of your breathing... how your heart beats... your cock sinks full of fun always with faster movements in your hand… and with a sincere... sensual... satisfied cry you catapult your cum incredibly horny, masculine, sexy out of your dick.

Yesterday you came home earlier than usual and tied my arms painfully tight at the wrist and elbow behind my back.
I know that my time with you is over, so I look for direct eye contact with you as often as possible and look you in love in the eyes.
You allow me for weeks to wear only a loincloth and my high heels that I love.
My heart belongs to you my love... I chose you about a year ago.
We sat in the living room for hours hugging.... have heard songs from George Strait, Blake Shelton, John Lennon, Alan Jackson, George Jones, Scorpions, Alan Jackson and lost ourselves in endless stories of cruelty.
I already knew then that you only brought me to you for a game, for fun.
But it doesn't matter... because your masculinity, your strength... Your ruthlessness enchanted my heart from the first moment we met.
now I am standing in front of you with my arms tied behind my back, naked, and you take me lovingly in your arms, kiss me passionately, and breathe into my ear... «tomorrow I will kill you»
I know... you will kill me with a lot of devotion… but I also know you'll never tell me how you will do it.
I am still mesmerized by you like the first day and breathe back into your ear... «I know»

Now I lie in the trunk of your car tied up like a present.
The ride seems endless and I remember the last night.
II see your happy face in front of me as the whip shredded my skin again and again....
My screams in panic must have been music in your ears at the moment you have brought me, with an oversized dildo my rectum almost to rupture.
I tried to break free from my bonds more than once... but you knew... that this was all part of your plan.
I still have the taste of your sperm in my mouth from this morning and I can still see myself on my knees next to you at the table... as you enjoyed your breakfast.
And then you said... «Babe... it's time to go» and you gave me a long sensual loving kiss, I closed my eyes and you blindfolded me so I was blind.

After a very bumpy road with potholes that brutally knocked me around in the trunk the engine fell silent.
The fresh forest air felt wonderful in my lungs
On a rope around my neck you drag me recklessly over stones, roots, bushes.... More than once I fell... my eyes were still blindfolded and I tripped behind you with unsafe little steps.
The ground under my feet felt stubbly grass when you took off my blindfold
And I saw a fireplace, above which is mounted horizontally a metal plate, at the height of maybe half a meter above the ground... and in the middle of it, that is, on the steel plate is fixed a sharp wooden pole!

With a shining face you lead me on this steel plate... you give me a last sensual kiss before you order me to lift my left leg.... Positioning the tip of the pole precisely under the access to my rectum and commanding me with a sharp voice to accept the pole in my rectum!!!
I could not prevent it, the moment when the tip of the pole spread the mouth of my rectum, stretches to rip! and crashed 15 centimeters deep into my ass.... I fell into a panicked cry of pain!
With brutal slaps in the face you calm me down! i feel my ass being ripped open.... I stand on my toes and fall again into panic shrieking.

@

My Sir the pole is perfectly stuck in your slut... no matter what she will try, but with her arms tied behind her back, with the position on her toes.... She has no possibility to escape her fate!!

@

In the best mood you shift the dry wood under the steel plate, and before you light the wood, you will first take a cigarette break… You sit comfortably in the soft grass and enjoy the atmosphere…
The mood is perfect with birds chirping, the buzzing of insects and my yammering that sounds like music.
I see you taking the last puffs of your cigarette and I know... that my end has come!
With unconcerned serenity you light there wood under the steel plate...I smell the first smoke of burning branches...still the fire is very small...but it is hungry and gets bigger, hotter, and ready to make me dance!

It must be unimaginably horny for you... to see your babe on that pole, her legs already shaking with effort, fighting to stay on her toes so that the pole does not penetrate deeper into her rectum... the fire under the steel plate... and knowing... that your babe is irrevocably stuck there on the pole, on the steel plate that getting hotter and hotter.... and she will perform a dance for you… that will make your cock explode!

I see you taking off your clothes.... I see your powerful, majestic cock that I have made squirt countless times and feel how the steel plate under my toes gets warmer and warmer, hotter and hotter

@

Your cock feels powerful hard in your hand.... you have to be careful not to lose your control... because.... You don't want to splash your love juice already now.
You see how my body is covered with a thin film of sweat. My breath is getting faster and faster... you see me shifting my weight from one foot to the other faster and faster to escape the heat of the steel plate!
The fire under the steel plate is now blazing brightly... you hear beside the crackling of the fire more and more clearly my yammering and you know, the show begins now!

@

The flames are now hitting sideways over the edge of the steel plate, your cock could explode with horniness... seeing how horny your babe is stuck there on the pole while the flames lick sideways over the edge of the steel plate.... yes, your Babe is safe on her pole! The steel plate is big enough and the flames can't hurt her!

You walk a little closer to the place of execution because you want to soak up every detail.
Your Babe is now fidgeting non stop from one toe to the other... she still winning the battle against the progressively hot steel plate... Her toes are already fire red... it must be incredible for this bitch... Your cock can hardly be controlled anymore... you feel the twitching from your abdomen... You feel the blood rushing in your cock... but will suppress it... you do not want to cum yet… not yet!

@

My whole body covers a shiny film of sweat, the heat becomes unbearable... I squirm in my bondage and want to pull my arms off the back so I can better balance... but my arms are useless behind my back! I feel how the skin of my toes begins to melt and fall into a panic attack!

@

Your whole body is flooded with adrenaline and testosterone... Your heart beats like after a 100 meter run... Your hand on your cock is wet with sweat and every touch of your cock is acknowledged with a wild twitch! You know.... It's time and the feet of your Babe will break away and the pole will get to know her gorgeous sexy body from the inside!

@

I feel how the heat of the steel plate rolls over on the toe bones... the muscles in my foot collapse... I hear my own screams rolling over at the moment where my toe tips break in, burning the skin of my soles abruptly... as I sink a good hand width deeper onto the pole..... how the pole brutally spreads my intestinal opening and ruthlessly tears my rectum!

@

Your breath hangs... it's the ultimate moment... it's heaven on earth... to see your Babe break in now... the heavenly shrieks, the screams that more than roll over!
If you didn't see this bitch in real life on her pole right now... you would never think that this sound could come from your Babe!!!!!!!
You see how her whole body is ripped through by uncontrolled twitching!
Her knees collapse again and again, but she is stable on the pole.... Yep the pole is doing a good job!!!
Unbelievable how this bitch starts dancing on this pole.... Now she rips both feet from the fiery steel plate and tries to find hold with her feet on the stake! But from the ripped rectum seeps non stop blood and smear the pole in gorgeous red color.... Her feet will never find hold at this Pole.

@

I feel how I am carried by this pole that is deep inside me... I try to find a hold on the pole with my feet... but with every attempt I feel how the pole penetrates a little deeper into my intestines... my intestinal loops are still winning the fight against the pole... the pole must have gotten caught in them... but I feel how my stomach is being ripped apart... I know that I will not survive this... the world around me begins to turn.... I close my eyes....images rise up in my head.... Pictures with you... how we met... how we listened to music for hours on the sofa... how I danced in close hug with you for the first time to the song by George Strait I Cross My Heart.

I feel my stomach tighten... the pressure in my stomach makes me gasp for air! You see how my chest shakes wildly and uncontrollably to get as much air as possible into my lungs!!!!! The pole tip rips the intestinal loops and with a smacking sound I sink deeper... first only a little bit... then you see a gush of vomit shooting out of my mouth and you know that the pole has just crushed the stomach and now the tip of the pole will hang in the diaphragm of your beloved babe.

@

Now your whole body is also trembling with excitement.... This spectacle! How this bitch is now stuck on this pole... her arms still strictly tied on her back... her legs somehow twisted next to the pole that disappears in her ripped ass!!!!
How the blood now runs in thin threads from her ass and hissing evaporates on the now fire hot steel plate!
How their feet curl, hiss or fry... how they start to steam.... How it starts to smell like burnt flesh!

Again uncontrolled twitches run through her body... it looks like this bitch stretches on purpose, stands up on the pole... and then... almost at the same time... as she sinks completely on the pole with a crass exhalation and with a gush of blood from her mouth and nose!!!!

With your restraint it is now finally over... you feel how your abdominal muscles tense in the rhythm of your breathing... how your heart beats... your cock sinks full of fun always with faster movements in your hand… and with a sincere... sensual... satisfied cry you catapult your cum incredibly horny, masculine, sexy out of your dick.

Written from the point of view of the victim... kind of from the detached point of view of the victim. As if she's experiencing from outside her body. I think that's an effective technique, Youna!

i am freaking out thank you thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks:icon12::icon12::icon12:

Outstanding first story from this sexy young lady, i know shes very nervous about posting it as English is not her main language i think it will encourage her to contribute more with the positive feedback and a big thank you to Youna18 and all the other wtiters on the forums.

Back
Top Bottom