The Pirettes Of Ocracoke

Go to CruxDreams.com

windar

Teller of Tales
Arrgh, maties! Today, September 19th, is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. In honor of this auspicious occasion I have written a story about a band of female pirates called “The Pirettes of Ocracoke”. Thanks to Eulalia for the word “pirettes”.

This story will feature many from this board. First and foremost will be Dark Princess, Captain of our merry band, ably assisted by First Mate Eulalia. Crew members will include Celtic Virgin (Tash), Barb, Tricia and fatslavegirl. Messaline will have a small, but important role in the story. Among the males featured in the story will be Wragg, Repertor and jollyrei, along with Tree. The villain will be none other than your humble servant, Windar.

Posting of the story will await the completion of “Plantation Plight”, which I hope all of you are reading. So watch this space. Until then, may all your plunder be fruitful and your booty be fat.

Aaarrrrgh!

Looking forward to seeing this one posted in the forum and reading everybody's reaction :)

As a former Pirate missing the good old times we were the ruler of the sea-slavecaravans
seems we have memorialdays for all sort of people

So you have dumped me then, what did you do, make me walk the plank

I've been dumped too, Dorothy. We can always make up parts for ourselves, Yorkshire Rats, scuttling around in the bilges where all the piss and shit end up. I know you'd like that. And you've said before that an all-girly jaunt is not for you.

"And your booty be fat"

Hey you! :confused:

Watch what you say about my tight little!!!!!!! :mad:

Or you'll be walking the plank! :spank::spank:
arrrrrrrr shiver me timbers! A pirette who gives lip to the cap'n
must fancy the cat, and not just the ship's pussy :devil:

How can you be "dumped" when you were never in it to begin with? The world needs you supervising growing those herbs in the Trabbian jungle (or at least my Trabco pharma shares do).
Maybe we can bring Dorothy aboard at some point. I'm sure she'd be right in her element up on the poop deck - hehehe :D

How can you be "dumped" when you were never in it to begin with? The world needs you supervising growing those herbs in the Trabbian jungle (or at least my Trabco pharma shares do).

I'm too busy supervising the executions of Queen Tricia and her two beautiful assistants to be growing herbs. An old slave's work is never done.

Maybe we can bring Dorothy aboard at some point. I'm sure she'd be right in her element up on the poop deck - hehehe :D

:clapping::beer::clapping:

I Have just been told Pirates hated the slave trade,now i am confused.
i only wanted the slaves to fuck me i did`nt want them picking cotton
mind you, they would be too weak to pick cotton after an hour with me
as you know my ancestors were slavedrivers pirates and a fearsome adversary of the british

Michael Admi Ruiter.png

my ancestor admiral de Ruyterhoek was a famous warrior

admi-as-Michiel-de-Ruyter klein.png

Back
Top Bottom