The Place To Be Crucified

Which is the place you'd like the most to be crucified?

• Public place

Votes: 226 63.1%
  • Forrest

Votes: 69 19.3%
  • Lakeside

Votes: 14 3.9%
  • Beach

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • On top of a hill

Votes: 136 38.0%
  • Private place

Votes: 39 10.9%
  • Indoor

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Riverside

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Others (please put it in a comment)

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • On a religious place

Votes: 14 3.9%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
In a central, prominent place, easily accessible to the public at large and on a raised platform so that everyone can clearly see the punishment as it is administered and the victim's/victims' naked body/bodies hanging on the cross/crosses.
That was my first thought too, but I'm not so sure anymore.... it should be a freely accessible place, but no one should be forced to be confronted with the crucifixion either... Maybe rather an area in the city park, where the crosses are also integrated into the overall picture with many trees...

private club for people who it love this... maybe there is an old factory.... with big empty halls... or catacombs... or somewhere in the country... in any case... it should be done with a lot of time... time to enjoy it.... to dream.... to enjoy the moment...

That was my first thought too, but I'm not so sure anymore.... it should be a freely accessible place, but no one should be forced to be confronted with the crucifixion either... Maybe rather an area in the city park, where the crosses are also integrated into the overall picture with many trees...
yes perhaps a nudist park or club only people with tickets or are participating can enter the crosses are spread throughout the park

It would appeal to me to be crucified in a location such as an abattoir, where I would be suspended naked by a hook as a preliminary to the crucifixion. Or in an execution chamber with its accompanying mortuary, where I would be laid out on a cold slab after the executioners had done their work.

It would appeal to me to be crucified in a location such as an abattoir, where I would be suspended naked by a hook as a preliminary to the crucifixion. Or in an execution chamber with its accompanying mortuary, where I would be laid out on a cold slab after the executioners had done their work.
weel for people that don't want to end up dead at the end one can be suspended naked by wrist cuffs for the whipping or flogging before being crucified

weel for people that don't want to end up dead at the end one can be suspended naked by wrist cuffs for the whipping or flogging before being crucified

Suspended naked on a meat hook before crucifixion is a tantalizing prospect. I have been hung by my wrists and whipped prior to being crucified. This opens up an entirely new dimension.

With all due respect to those who prefer a well-assessable, central location, I disagree with that. But nor do I think it should be in some secret private basement or club. I think somewhere public but out of the way, so those who want to see your suffering have to go a bit out of their way, outside of the city but not far and there is privacy from those who don't choose to watch. That way it has the unique balance between the two. What happens here, what awful suffering and agony, shows of courage and endurance, nudity and mercy, cries of despair and pain and what intimate bonds are formed between victims in their final hours through words and conversations involving both genders, and between victims and onlookers, and the guards is known and seen by a few only, what happens there stays there.

Your suffering is seen by in all likelihood only by those with a vested interest; your family and the other parties involved or however "wronged" by your actions which lead to your crucifixion. Random onlookers are welcome but less likely in large numbers due to the walk required to get there. But presumably that won't stop crucifixion enthusiasts (both male and female) from stopping by.

Back
Top Bottom