The Place To Be Crucified

Which is the place you'd like the most to be crucified?

• Public place

Votes: 226 63.1%
  • Forrest

Votes: 69 19.3%
  • Lakeside

Votes: 14 3.9%
  • Beach

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • On top of a hill

Votes: 136 38.0%
  • Private place

Votes: 39 10.9%
  • Indoor

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Riverside

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Others (please put it in a comment)

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • On a religious place

Votes: 14 3.9%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
The Place To Be Crucified?
On a hill, where the spectators can pass by and get excited about our crucified bodies.
The path leads over stony hills and I hurt my feet, but I still continue, pushed, pulled, with the others going to the cross.

Whenever it pleases the guards, they will hang us women over a railing and commit a crime against us, we are already condemned to death and nobody asks for law and order.

At the top the last flagellation takes place. Hard blows that chase the leather straps around our bodies and tear the skin open.

Finally lying on the ground I am tied to a T-cross and nailed down. One coarsely forged nail each through the wrists and two laterally through the heels.

Now we are heading into the hot sun and we hang close to the ground and wait for our end.
The guards take care that nobody helps us or even takes us off our backs.
Whoever wants to, will once again attack us and drive our suffering endlessly into the air.

Finally, after hours of torment, the time has come and painful death comes upon us.

In my crux fantasies I am crucified in a public space, or perhaps along a road leading into a town. I want people to see me: ordinary people going about their daily activities. I want them to stop and look up at my naked, nailed body as I hang exposed and violated on my cross. They'll shake their heads or perhaps even say something me. I'd see people I know, too. Some of the people around my cross can be the type of person who shows up at a woman's (or a man's) crucifixion and harasses her throughout the day: drunks, perverts, busy-bodies. I want to be harassed by women as well as men. l would hope the men (at least some;)) would become obviously sexually aroused. :eek: :eek: Others can be crucified with me; I would appreciate the company!:D I might have a little loincloth, at first, for modesty's sake. But it would soon be lost and I'd find myself full exposed! Oh, the humiliation!

This has become more about what I want going on around me rather than where I'm crucified. I just want to be accessible to people -- all types. I do not fantasize about being crucified in a dungeon or other isolated area. Why suffer alone? Besides, an isolated crucifixion is more terrifying to fantasize about than a public crucifixion. Bartnel's dungeon crucifixion animations are awesome in realism but terrifying in that I'm isolated, alone. (Well, except for the demons!) The stuff of nightmares. I want to be out in the sun.

Now, I would also like to be crucified in real life -- like Makar's girls are. Perhaps out in the woods, or in a private fenced-in area. I want to know what it feels like to hang on a cross, bound, helpless, and naked. Feel the breeze against my sweaty skin and between my legs. This would be in private, perhaps part of a club consisting of like-minded people. For all practical purposes this also a fantasy.
In public for me too. I need to be humiliated and exposed to the maximum.

In public for me too. I need to be humiliated and exposed to the maximum.
Yes same here and stripped naked before I'm sentenced to crucifixion then beaten up then flogged back and front befire being tied to the cross and I'm carried to the site my balls and cock tied 20200810_222330.jpgthe crowd mocking me

side of the road

side of the road
No nonsense from you. No fancy hills or execution grounds. “Just nail me up where people can see me, and leave me to die!”
Hey, i sometimes crave that for me too! While i often think of me being crucified in the expected locations here, because of obvious historical-kind-of-realistic reasons, the idea of "just nail the stupid / unimportant / worthless piece of meat there" spins my wheels too.

In my imagination, "there" has been here in the airport motorway, opposite the local Guardia Civil's HQ (the Guardia Civil would do it i guess, they're the closest thing to Roman auxiliary troops here, and the airport had like 8 million passengers / year before COVID, so lots of people would see); or this place besides the fishermen's market (the fishing harbor is behind, people go to buy fresh fish and seafood when the ships come back in the afternoon and it has a distinct "Mare Nostrum" flavor); or outside the criminal court here ("just take this meat out, scourge and crucify it!!!"); and other places that are too close to home to tell. This small square opposite the local jail could do but it's quite meh because not many people would see it there, it's quite isolated.

(These parking lots would be extremely humiliating because of personal reasons, but logically they aren't "just anywhere" to me.)

Last edited:
I presume when so many cruxlovers impudently want to show to spectators their naked corpus they suffer from (a term of S. Freud) Selbsthaß!
Self-hatred involves a low self-esteem. I would rather attribute it to a twisted kind of exhibitionism or even narcissism.
Fantasising to expose a naked body, including all its imperfections, in an extremely perilous and humiliating situation, is an exciting thrill. Its a kind of ultimate provocation. Despite being defeated by justice and cast out by society, still striving to that last moment of 'fame'.

I would prefer to be "killed" in a forest. It's so sensual dying amongst the trees. I once role played a crux scene with a Dom. It was in the evening and I suffered and died for him as I was fastened to a tree. He took my dead body down and fucked me on the ground.

The Place To Be Crucified?
On a hill, where the spectators can pass by and get excited about our crucified bodies.
The path leads over stony hills and I hurt my feet, but I still continue, pushed, pulled, with the others going to the cross.

Whenever it pleases the guards, they will hang us women over a railing and commit a crime against us, we are already condemned to death and nobody asks for law and order.

At the top the last flagellation takes place. Hard blows that chase the leather straps around our bodies and tear the skin open.

Finally lying on the ground I am tied to a T-cross and nailed down. One coarsely forged nail each through the wrists and two laterally through the heels.

Now we are heading into the hot sun and we hang close to the ground and wait for our end.
The guards take care that nobody helps us or even takes us off our backs.
Whoever wants to, will once again attack us and drive our suffering endlessly into the air.

Finally, after hours of torment, the time has come and painful death comes upon us.
Exciting description. I will be also crucified outside the city, for example on a hill. There are many crosses and also onlookers, who watch the executions. I will be crucified as sex offender and the executioners crucify me for special humiliation on a T-cross head down with spread legs.

I would prefer to be "killed" in a forest. It's so sensual dying amongst the trees. I once role played a crux scene with a Dom. It was in the evening and I suffered and died for him as I was fastened to a tree. He took my dead body down and fucked me on the ground.
IN a wooded area but IT is a private campground where kinky people are their for a group event of crucifixions and tortures I am to be tortured and crucified naked

IN a wooded area but IT is a private campground where kinky people are their for a group event of crucifixions and tortures I am to be tortured and crucified naked
My ideal place would be a secluded wood I would treated to a mock trial flogged back then on my front then forced to carry the beam to the upright and tied to it and left to suffer my clothes would have been ripped off me before the flogging

Of course in a public place. A square, a stadium or an amphitheater where there are many people and where the execution can be recorded with cameras. The victim must also know that their torture can be seen by thousands of people from their homes.

Before the execution, the condemned woman must carry her patibulum tied to her arms so that she cannot use them to cover her bare tits. It also cannot wear loincloth. She must go completely naked and with bare sex so that everyone can see her pussy soaked with pee or the sperm that oozes from the latest rapes in the dungeon.

She can also walk completely bald, with whip marks on her back and ass and with obscene words written all over her body.

If possible, the woman should carry torture instruments around her neck and should be tortured in public before and after being crucified so that everyone can hear her cries and requests for mercy.
3ec1a3.jpga8b0.jpgBDSMartworkWhip012.jpgBDSMartworkWhip037.jpgzer006.jpgzer020.jpgzer023.jpgzer044.jpgzer061.jpgzer062.jpg
I really like how Zerosen draws the torture in public places

Back
Top Bottom