Go to CruxDreams.com
A slightly different passion story...

A compilation of early series of pictures by Quoom, underlaid with short own texts that connect these series to a small overall story. Note: Quoom's pictures are intense, brutal and sometimes quite cruel...

The fate of the defeated high priestess
Desecrated, tortured, crucified and impaled on the cross

A fantasy in pictures and texts in five chapters

Chapter 1 – Desecration of the high priestess of Batanu

"You and your people are defeated, High Priestess and Princess of Batanu… Now you’ll feel your bitter defeat and atone for your resistance and the wrong gods that you worship!”

“It’s said the sacrament of a priestess that you received still gives you magical powers that protect you from pain and disease ... maybe ... but only as long as you are a virgin!"

“It’s said that no man can overcome you, rape and deflower you without dying ... maybe ... but here I have a device that will surely conquer your lap because you only have power over living things, priestess!"

"I'll give you the opportunity to feel the prickly head of this device on the sensitive bud of your boob before I ram it deep into your pussy... What do you think about it?"

"You don’t want to receive it, princess? But look, it's very finely worked craftsmanship and blacksmithing... But now feel it on your teat before I desecrate your lap… And I will surely do it!"

Priestess-1-01.jpg
"Take a good look at what to expect, priestess and princess of the Batanu!"
“What a horrible thing is that? What do you want to do with it?"

Priestess-1-02.jpg
"Well, how do you like that?"
“Oh no, please don't ... take it away!"

Priestess-1-03.jpg
"It pricks a bit ... doesn't it feel good?"
“Oh ... NOT! … OUCH … Ahhhh ... Ow … Nooooo!”

Priestess-1-04.jpg
"Do you feel it at your pussy, princess? How will it feel deep inside your lap? I am sure it will defeat your magic as a consecrated priestess"
“No, don't, please! Not the nasty thing into my pussy! NO NOT!"

Priestess-1-05.jpg
"It is done… Now you are no longer a virgin, even no longer a consecrated priestess!"
“OUCH OW … Aaaaiiihhhuuuuu! … Aaaaahhhhuuuu!“

Priestess-1-06.jpg
"That would be done! Now it is probably over with your magical powers..."
"Uff... uff..."

"Nice, deep push ... Now you are definitely no longer a virgin...
And all your magical powers as a consecrated priestess are gone.
I hope the loss of blood will not kill you, Princess of Batanu ... You will soon wake up from your fainting.
That was only the beginning, only your desecration...
Now I want to hear confessions from you and have some information ... before your serious punishment is due...
And with your sister we also have a chicken to pick... We do not tolerate priestesses who worship false gods!"

More pain and torture follows...

Now there will be seven shorter chapters (instead of five) and two posts a day so that this little picture story can be completed about Easter.

Chapter 2 – Confession of guilt

The young priestess of the Batanu is subjected to a brutal torture ... It's about confessions, the turning away from her old gods and information about the hiding place of her sister. Motionless and rigid with fear, she kneels in front of a vise that holds her breasts tightly.

“Don’t struggle! Your boobs are enclosed, there is no escape. Better you confess your guilt, princess… Or your tits will lose this fight! Our tools are stronger than your magic."

“Oh, my poor boobs… don't do it, please!"

“Then confess… renounce your gods! I would be sad to destroy those cute boobs… But I’ll do my duty.”
Priestess-2-01.jpg

The priestess was robbed of her jewelry, her consecration and dignity, but now she should renounce her old gods and admit her guilt for the outbreak of the armed conflict...

"Don't look so outraged, princess. Did you really think we'd leave you alone now?"

"Oh please, not the press!"

“Is it already pressing into your tits? Sure it does! Then you should show insight now!”

“Do not turn any further, please!”

"There are a few more things we would like to hear from you... Think about it… Confess your guilt, princess, renounce your false gods! Or I have to attack your tender tits with this vise..."

“Oh, my poor boobs… don't do it, please!”

"Yes, pull your chains... Your hands and feet are well secured... Yesterday we defeated your pussy, today we'll vanquish your tits too!"

“I don't worship false gods! My gods rule my whole life! Let me my gods, you may pray to yours…"

“Well, I'll make it easier for you, princess. Let's leave that with your gods for now, from whom you don't want to part ... Do you admit your guilt for the bloody war? Do you admit to having incited your countrymen as high priestess against our people?"

”I’m strictly against any war … but we were attacked!"

“What… you were attacked? It wasn't your entire fault? You didn't want any war? But a bloody war broke out and it makes things easier for both sides, if we have someone like you to blame, then we don't have to punish your whole people..."

"Well, I'm turning the wheel very slowly now. You will see that your tits cannot escape the vise and will not withstand it ... I will only stop turning here when your cheeky boobs are completely squashed … or, much better, I hear out of your mouth: ‘I take full responsibility for the war!’ Do you understand?"

"Ouch ow... Aahhh… Uuuhhhh ... Oh please stop... my poor boobs!"

“Wrong answer!”

“It hurts so much, stop! You're crushing my breasts! … Stop it!”

The winch continues to turn.

„Yes… I admit... I am to blame for the war..."

“Good decision! It would be a real shame about your nice tits… You will surely understand that you will be punished for your guilt in this bloody war... But first we have to drive out your false gods, princess!”

Chapter 3 – Time to consider

The young priestess of the Batanu has to withstand another cruel torture, because she has to renounce her gods. Now in the dungeon she has to ride the wooden goat for hours...

"We snatched the magic from your lap; you admitted your guilt for the war to us; now all you have to do is renounce your old gods too!"
"I will always stand by my gods!"
"Then the wooden goat waits for you… Much time to consider."

“We'll give you a lot of time on this wooden goat to rethink the matter of the false gods, Princess of Batanu!
This device has a nice, pointed edge, a special throne for young princesses who are a bit stubborn…
This time too you will have to realize that our tools are stronger than your powers... Ha! Ha! Ha!"
Priestess-3-01.jpg
"Come on, priestess… Onto the wooden goat with you!"

“Don't fight, girl! Put your leg up and your thighs apart... Then sit right on the edge!"
"Oh please not on that nasty edge!"
"Oh yes, it will be your throne for the next few hours..."
Priestess-3-02.jpg
"Now put your leg over your throne and sit nicely on the edge!"

"Well, the wedge fits perfectly ... Now your feet are blocked, that will keep you calm!"
“Do you feel the sharp edge between your legs, princess? It will warn you to make the right decision in the next few hours... And remember, we have a lot of time, but it's getting more and more uncomfortable for you up here!"
Priestess-3-03.jpg
"How does this edge feel in your pussy? I'm sure, this throne will be a great experience for you!"
"Ouch, ow, uh ... Oh it hurts, it presses!"
"Now we put the bar between your feet so you don't fidget!"

“Well, does it hurt in your pussy and between your legs, princess? Oh dear, you even bleed... Do you finally want to renounce your gods, or should I come back in an hour?"
Priestess-3-04.jpg
"Aaahhh ... Ouch... Oh no, I have to get down here ... I can't take it anymore!"

"Oh please, I can't bear it... I can't sit here no longer, please!"

"Then renounce!"
"Yes ... I will renounce my gods!"
"A wedge between your legs, your tits a bit squeezed ... and you become so wise!
I have to say, young priestess, your magic was easy to overcome.
But there are a few more things to talk about..."

Chapter 4 – Betraying her sister

“So, princess, we've come a long way, haven't we? We have desecrated you… You have renounced your gods... But now tell us where your sister and the other priestesses are hiding!"
"My sister? Uh ... I don't know where she is... You took me prisoner; a lot of time has passed since then..."
"Perhaps it will be easier for you to part with your treasures first, you won't need them anyway ... and they certainly haven't run away either... So where have you hidden your treasures and your gold, priestess of Batanu?"
"I have not hidden any treasures... Everything I possess and what I'm entitled to as a high priestess is in the temple that you looted!"
"Your people say there is a very special hidden treasure… Only you and your sister know the access."
"People will say anything you want to hear when you torture them..."
"If you don't cooperate, we will have to torture you!"
"I can't reveal anything that doesn't exist!"

"As you wish... Guards, bring the princess down to the torture chamber!"

The high priestess is hung up in a strappado... Cruel pain floods her body... She feels terrible despair...

Priestess-4-01.jpg Priestess-4-02.jpg

“Don't hang the heavy globes at my legs... No! My shoulders will tear!"
"Then tell us where your treasures are hidden ... and where your sister is!"
"Ouch ow uh ... my shoulders ... Aaahhha… Ouch!"
"Look here, these are powerful pliers! I'll bite your tender boobs with them, I'll start with your teats ... Is it worth it … for the stupid mammon?"
"Oh no... Please do not! … ouch Aaaahhhuuuiii!"
"Don't you like it when I pinch your exited teat?"
"Ouch ... Aaahhh ... STOP IT, please!"
“Where's the treasure? Where is your sister hiding? Or do I have to make the pliers hot and glow?"
"Ahhhaaauuuiii... No, not, no! Do not pinch me anymore... You don't have to heat the pliers… I'll tell it to you...
Under the temple there is a vault, there is a secret entrance, under a stone slab... "

"Was that so difficult? So much pain for gold and jewels? You will no longer be able to use all of this!"
"It is the treasure of MY people that YOU want to rob!"

“We found your gold and your treasures, priestess ... But you lied to us! Your sister and the other priestesses weren't in the cellar. Where are they?"
"If they are not in the vault under the temple, then I do not know where they could be..."
"You don't think you can get away with it, princess?"
"Guards, bring her back to the torture chamber ... and let the coals glow!"

Chained to a pillar, her feet on an iron grating above the embers, the young priestess faces her torturer, who threatens her with a saber. She is afraid and desperate; she can no longer bear the horrible pain at her feet. But she doesn't allow herself to say what he wants to know...

Priestess-4-03.jpg
"Tell me where your sister is hiding... Or I'll cut your tits!"
"No, not my boobs... Oh, my feet... It's hell!
I can't anymore... I will tell you everything, but let me away from here..."

“And now finally tell us where your sister and the other priestesses of the Batanu are hiding! We must desecrate them too... "
"Oh no, please spare my sister ... I'll take all the blame!"
“Yes, of course you do… But we have to wipe out your whole cult; we have to desecrate the other priestesses too. You got through it yourself... Only when that is done we can pardon your sister and the other temple girls… So tell us where they are hiding!"
"But I really don't know where they are hiding now..."
"Don't lie to us... Or do I have to cut your nice tits with the blade...
That would be very unfortunate after you were able to save them from the pliers and the press isn't it so?"
"Somewhere in the mountains ... there are many caves..."
"More accurate! What cave?” The torturer holds his heated blade against her breasts.
“Ouch… Aaaauuuhhhh… It's so hot… Don't cut my breasts, please! ... Ouch ow uh!"
"Then tell us exactly where your sister is hiding!"
“Ouch… Aaaahhhh… Uuuuhhhh… Oh, my feet! … I cannot take it anymore…"
"Where? Where is your sister?"
"Well ... I'll tell it ... I'll describe the cave... Please forgive me, dear sister!"
"You're a smart girl! Again you were defeated by our tools, but again you saved your cheeky boobs."

The broken princess is brought back to her cell...

Addendum to Chapter 4

The suffering of the high priestess continued in her dungeon cell ... Defenselessly placed in chains, she had to experience humiliation and abuse again and again.

The guards were still afraid of the young priestess's lap, which until now had only been defeated by a tool made of wood and iron ... and so they didn't quite trust the loss of her magic. Instead, the men forced the princess to serve them with her mouth.

“Don't shake your head; better pen your mouth, bitch! Take my cock nice and deep inside you...”
“Yes, I like that ... Be dear and tender! ... Good, deeper! Now suck it!
Oh you are a wonderful whore...”

“Be glad that we feed you liquid… otherwise you would have to be thirsty here... Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Priestess-4-04.jpg
“Be a good girl, open your mouth! Work with your lips and tongue ... And I advise you, I don't want to feel anything from your teeth!"

"Aaahhh... That's good, so good, yes ... I've never fucked a princess's mouth before... I've never fucked a princess or priestess anyway… Aaahhhhhh!”
“Now swallow everything ... And lick my good piece nice and clean!"

Priestess-4-05.jpg
"And now don't drool... Swallow everything very well! Yes... Be a good girl!"

"Why are you so quiet, princess, didn't you like it?"
"Go and let me alone, please!"

Her abuse went on for hours ... But day by day the guys got bolder and naughty … until the guards were forbidden from entering her cell…
The priestess was supposed to stay alive and to gather strength for her final punishment...

Chapter 5 – The sister's fate

While the imprisoned high priestess had to endure abuse and humiliation in her cell, a search party was sent to track down her sister in the mountains and take her prisoner. The sister princess was found in a well-described cave together with seven other Batatnu priestesses and all were abducted. Now a cruel fate awaits them too.

"You are the sister of the false high priestess... Is this right?" The girl nodded.
"Then you are a princess and consecrated priestess who pays homage to the false gods ... We have to desecrate you ... But first you have to renounce your old gods!"
"My gods have protected me and accompanied me all my life ... I will always believe in them!"
"Times were changing... Now you have to worship our gods!"

Soon the young priestess found herself brutally stretched out on a rack and beneath her a fire glowed, the heat quickly became unbearable.

“Well, princess, are your gods still protecting you? When I hear you moan I have the impression that they have left you..."
"My gods will never leave me, they give me strength and confidence ... But unfortunately they don't always help... Did your gods always help you when you need them?"
"After all, we won the war with the help of our gods and you lost it!"
"Isn't victory enough for you? Oh please, it's terribly hot, my back and butt are burning... Please let me down here... I'll be grilled like a chicken... And let me my gods, please!"
"NO, you have to renounce your gods!"
The princess is moaning again by the vicious pain.
"We can't wait until you're grilled... But we don't have all the time in the world... Seven other priestesses are out there waiting for us to convince them too."
"Oh please have mercy!"
"If you're still unreasonable and stubborn, we have to convince you with glowing hot pliers biting into your tender flesh..."

Horrified and frightened, the priestess noticed a torturer step towards her with red-hot pliers and turning its burning mouths against her stomach. Moments later, the hiss of her burning skin was drowned out by her shrill screams that echoed through the torture chamber.

"Well, is it worth so much pain for gods who don't help you? Better you renounce now!"
The princess groaned excruciatingly and gasped for air - with tears in her eyes she whispered "No, not the pliers again ... I bow to violence, I will renounce..."

Priestess-5-01.jpg Priestess-5-02.jpg Priestess-5-03.jpg Priestess-5-03a.jpg Priestess-5-03b.jpg
<The last two pictures in this series actually show injuries that are too serious to match the following pictures. I have included them here anyway...>

The conquerors were not yet satisfied with turning her away from the false gods. Soon the princess found herself again on a bench with tied hands and feet, her legs spread, her Arms pulled above her head. She looked at two brutal torturers. But what she saw frightened her even more than the glowing pliers before. It was a mighty, blunt skewer littered with spikes and it was going to be pressed between her pussy lips.

“We must desecrate all consecrated priestesses of the false gods! And because it is said that your pussy can kill men, we have to do it the brutal way... "
"Oh please not, no! Not this terrible skewer ... Have mercy, I have completely submitted... "
"We could just kill you and the other female priests, but our oracle decided otherwise ... We put your fate in the hands of our gods… You now should trust our gods and surrender to your fate."
"Please, don't do this, PLEASE!"

Priestess-5-04.jpg
“Are you ready, princess? Trust our gods! Your gods won’t help you anymore."
"Oh no, please not! Don't do it ... have mercy!"

"Do understand, your virgin womb has been consecrated to your gods... We are obliged to wrest your magical powers from you ... together with your virginity!"
“But why with this horrible skewer? Please don't... No, not like that way!"
“The Batanu claim that as consecrated priestess you are a very special virgin who has great magic. And this magic sits inside your pussy, so that you can even use your lap to kill... So we need a tool that can definitely win the fight with your dangerous pussy! You will understand this, won't you?"

Priestess-5-05.jpg
“Oh no, not this horrible skewer!”
"It's just a big phallus… Do you feel its hard pressing at your pussy? A short, powerful push and you’ll take it…
Now be brave, hold still, princess… You can't stop it anyway!"

“Oh no, the skewer is way too big, please! And these terrible thorns... No, never!"
"Your lap may contain hidden teeth; we have to tear them out!"
“I don't have teeth between my legs and I can't kill with my pussy! These are just silly legends... "
"Perhaps you lie!"
"No, believe me, it's true!"
“Then your people are lying!"
"Your judgment has been passed in any case, princess… You must be desecrated! And this tool has the blessing of our gods."
“No, this horrible thing is a torturer's tool, it's definitely not a gods' tool!”
"Don't argue, girl! You have to hold still now, be very brave and feel how it impales you..."
"Of course your desecration will be much more painful than your consecration...
And that's your punishment too!"

Priestess-5-06.jpg
„Aaaiiiiuuuuuaaaaahhhhiii!“
“Deep inside… A good, powerful push! Your pussy fought back ... But I defeated your magic and your lap!"

"One single, powerful and deep push ... get ready, princess!"
"Oh no ... Ouch! ... Aauuuuhhhh ... Aaahhhh ... Aiiiuuuuuhhh!"
"Perfect push, now I've got you on the skewer, girl ... a little deeper...
"Aaaiiihhhh! ... Uuuhhh! "
"That's good ... that's enough!"
"As I can hear from your screams and see from your blood, we have not only desecrated you, but also taken all your magic... Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Priestess-5-07.jpg
"Ouch... The pain, the terrible pain ... in my pussy, in my womb... Ahhhuuu!"
“It's done, honey! Be proud, you were rather brave! Your desecration is complete...
If you survive that, then your guilt is atoned and you are free."

“Be quiet, girl, calm down! It hurts a lot, I know...
The pleasure in sex will go away for a long time ... But before that you weren't allowed to do either...
It's a shame you're a really pretty girl."
"So princess, now I'm slowly pulling the bar out again... Not only will it hurt a lot, it will also bleed heavily...
You are young and strong ... you can survive it ... But that is in the hands of our gods!"
"Get ready ... now!"
"Aaaahhhhhh ... Uuuhhh ... Auuuuuhhh ... Aaaiiiihhhh!"

"Oh, so much blood... Guards, take the bleeding princess away carefully, hand her over to the care of our doctors... And bring in the next one quickly; there is still a lot of hard work waiting for us and the priestesses of the false gods!"

Last edited:
Chapter 6 – Impaled on the Cross

Her sister was able to survive her torture and desecration with difficulty in spite of severe internal injuries and great loss of blood... But she will forever bear the traces of it in her. An even worse fate is destined for the high priestess; she had to take full responsibility for the war that her people were drawn into. Now she is to suffer a terrible punishment for it, so that her people can live in peace.

Tortured, violated and already deflowered with a cruel tool, the naked princess is publicly tied to a frame in front of her temple in order to humiliate her in front of her own people and the conquerors. There she is viciously whipped and branded with the mark of the winners on her chest. Afterwards she asks in vain for a quick death, but the conquerors were not willing to give her that grace.

Priestess-6-00a.jpg Priestess-6-00b.jpg Priestess-6-00c.jpg
Three image versions of the whipping scene outside of the Quoom series:
a) placed with the back against a whipping post,
b) spread out and bound to a frame,
c) tied between two posts and attackable from both sides.
Which version do you prefer / like best?

Instead of grace, the young high priestess is led onto a pedestal for her execution. She already feels eaten away by pain and fear. Now she has to expect a slow, even more painful and particularly humiliating death while being nailed naked to a cross and impaled by a powerful torture phallus. The princess stares with great horror at the mighty skewer that awaits her. It’s a spiky rod that will pierce her pussy, lap and womb ... just like her sister's before. Only her headband still distinguishes her as a high priestess of the old faith, but without her jewelry, which once gave her power and dignity.

It should become clear to all her followers and supporters that this priestess is utterly powerless and deprived of all magic, and the cult that she embodies will die with her... Everyone will face the same fate who should try to continue the forbidden cults of the vanquished People despite the conquest. But if they submit, accept the new rule and the new cults, then the compatriots of the dying princess can continue to live in peace.

Priestess-6-01.jpg
The young priestess at the cross awaits her fate full of fear and worries... She has already suffered so much, but it is set to get much worse.

When the beautiful, young princess was whipped, there was still an exuberant and excited mood in the audience. Even some of her compatriots liked it to watch the nude girl dancing with the whip. But when she was about to be nailed to the cross, many spectators felt deeply depressed.

The princess roared out her excruciating pain as her wrists were nailed to the cross ... But her people suffered with her in deep, silent sadness… Only the conquerors joked about the helpless, naked victim who, as a princess and priestess, was punished like a wretched criminal.

Priestess-6-02.jpg
"You have a beautiful branding on your chest... But now give me this Hand to nail!"
“Have mercy, please! I’m a princess…"

Priestess-6-03.jpg
"You don't need the scrap of cloth anymore, princess!"
"Oh leave me a rest of dignity!"
"You can keep courage and dignity even naked if you bravely endure your suffering, princess!"

Priestess-6-04.jpg
The princess groans in pain, instead of courage and dignity she feels deep fear and despair.
“Just moan, princess! And be happy ... In a moment you can ride this really big phallus... Ha! Ha! Ha!"
"You have really nice whip marks on your delicate skin ... I'm thrilled!"

Priestess-6-05.jpg
"Don't fight, girl... And keep your legs wide apart!"
„No, no ... it's too big for my pussy! Noooooo!“
"Well, that fits... Down with her now!"

Priestess-6-06.jpg
"Aaaahhh ... Uuuhhh ... Aaauuuuiii ... It hurts so much ... My lap, my pussy ... The skewer is way too big!"
„Who says it ... too big? Look and feel, it has conquered your lap and pussy!
How do you like that, princess? Do you enjoy fucking the spiked phallus?"
"Do you feel the anger of our gods, false priestess?
You and your people will have to realize that you have been defeated and that you no longer have any power!"

Priestess-6-07.jpg
"Now her feet! She's well hung... The last two nails for you, girl..."
„Aaaaiiihhh… Uuuhhh… Aaaahhhh…“
"It seems to me that your gods have left you, high priestess and princess... Ha! Ha! Ha!“

“Yes, just scream out your pain, princess! That's music to our ears...”
“But now it's the turn of the skewer between your legs to relieve your pierced wrists a little ... Will you like that, girl?"
"Oh no, please don't do it, NO!"
“Spread your legs nicely... Well, that fits... And let her hang ... Perfect!
Now pull her legs down... Stronger! ... Good done, buddy! "
"Aaaahhhhuuuuhhhiii!"
"Yes, you are moaning, princess... That's a mighty prick for your tight pussy, isn’t it? ... Can you feel the pointy knobs on it? There are a lot of them! That's the wrath of the true gods for you as a false priestess!"
"Uuuuaaaahhhh!"
"So, the head of the skewer is now safely inside her lap... Pull her legs down, she can just hang out, buddy... If she's sagged far enough, we'll nail her feet to the lower bar too!"

Her screams echo once more across the temple square as her feet were nailed down. Some viewers even have to cover their ears...

"Our work is done now, everything else is in the power of our gods ... But it seems to me that her gods have abandoned the priestess."

Skewered and nailed to the cross, the hours for the princess ran slowly and extremely painfully by. Even as the people gradually dispersed, the young priestess on the cross was far from being redeemed from her terrible suffering...

And here comes the conclusion of my Easter story...

Chapter 7 – The last fight

Nothing, just misery and terrible pain ... Alone, abandoned by friend and foe, the priestess remained nailed and impaled on the cross as the sun sank in the west, dusk fell and finally the darkness enveloped her. Nobody seemed to be interested in her fate and terrible suffering anymore.

The evening brought a pleasant coolness at first, but soon the cold of the night made her freeze, completely naked as she was. She was struggling to breathe, so she panted. Worse still were the repeated, violent cramps in her muscles that she could not relax. Any attempt to move and relieve herself brought back hellish pain in her nailed joints as her lap flooded with a dull roar again.

Why did all of this have to happen? How did this come about after many happy years with her people? In desperation, the priestess prayed to her old gods again, but they could not or would not help her...

Priestess-7-01.jpg
The night had fallen in, her strength waned, but the indescribable suffering of the princess impaled on the cross continued ... After hours of agony and deperation the young woman suddenly tried to stand up again...

Priestess-7-02.jpg
It was so excruciating, the pain was horrible, but she suddenly felt like she was in a trance...

Priestess-7-03.jpg
"Oh, you gods of the Batanu... Why did you leave me? I was your faithful servant!"

Priestess-7-04.jpg
"So help me now, ye gods... Give me death, don't let me suffer any longer!"

Priestess-7-05.jpg
Her legs gave no support to her anymore… The skewer, which had penetrated deep into her abdomen, offered hardly any support ... She panted, gasped for air and grew weaker and weaker... When finally dawn broke to bring her redemption.

Time seemed to stand still, but her struggle on the cross continued. After endless hours of fight against terrible fear and desperatin, roaring pain and excruciating agony, the young priestess slowly slipped into a state of twilight, still enveloped in a mist of pain ... Until fainting and finally death released her from her terrible suffering when dawn came up. She didn't see the sun rise again.

The next day the princess stayed dead on the cross as a reminder to her defeated people, before her dead body was finally removed and placed in a modest grave...

The young priestess and princess had been sacrificed to seal the peace under a new rule and foreign gods according to the will of the conquerors – she had not died to atone for real guilt. Will her people remember her fate or will she be quickly forgotten?

THE END

Here are a few more images to go with this collection that I haven't used in my story.

Extra 1

Attachments

• cell01.jpg
    cell01.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 750
  • cell02.jpg
    cell02.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 699
  • cell03.jpg
    cell03.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 677
  • crux01.jpg