Go to CruxDreams.com
8-2-3

As soon as they announced free time, I requested an audience with the principal. I suspected something was wrong with Mayson, but when I came to him, he was behind his desk, sipping tea and whispering to Sophia.

"Are you all right?" I asked him.

"Well enough to receive the necessary visits," he replied, but the look he gave me was not entirely professional. He always widened his eyes like this right before I took off my bra.

“I think I can get hold of some valuable information, so you need to arrange some moving.” I explained to him exactly what I was going to do.

"I´ll do it for you, Agatha, so send me any reports."

He would do what I asked, but it seemed to me that he only pretended to be interested and didn't want to offend me.

"You should trust my instinct. Lewandowska was fucking her. I don't know what happened, but maybe she found out..."

“She found out something valuable before the Polish whore died.”

The voice sounded elegant and hateful at the same time. I expected some communication robot to appear again, but a thin guy with a pointed chin approached us from the door between two bodyguards. It was the Prefect who had reconciled Mayson and the Heirs!

"I'm a man who needs no introduction, so we'll do without it, señorita." he came over and slapped my hand. "I´ve lost one agent here, but she wasn't nearly as lovely as you. The information for our ill Daniel is also information for me."

Sophia clenched her fists despite her half-smile. Mayson gave him a kind look, but he was so dreamy he might as well have been lying in bed fighting a fever.

"I'm surprised to see all in the complete person," I said.

The Prefect shrugged. "In the end, I decided that I have to be here. I want to see that my manager set everything up for a certain inspection that is coming up. I hope Daniel is ready for everything?" He turned to Mayson immediately.

"Those two naggers will be more surprised than Agatha," said the Principal.

"That may be more my doing than yours, but you still have my admiration, Daniel. Don't worry. You'll be managing for me more Princess Towers." There was a hint of mockery in that assurance as was in the laughter that accompanied his departure.

"Sophia," Mayson said. "Go to him. Offer him your body, and feel free to sleep with him. Tell him what a terrible principal I am, and above all, emphasize to him that I'm grateful that he´s kidnapped the Olsson children and that it will save us both. I can't get out of the role."

She stood up quickly, and obviously, she was happy to obey any of Mayson's orders.

"You stay here, Agatha." He put his hand on my arm. "Such is the efficiency of modern times. A woman may be indisposed, but does it matter if a man can take turns?" He got up and led me across the room.

Even if his legs weren't quite working, what he had between them was already fully healed, as evidenced by the noticeable bump on his pants.

I didn't have to guess twice what was going to happen next. Mayson managed to sit down on the sofa. I turned around and started to take off my blouse while he lifted my skirt and unbuckled my chastity belt. The principal didn't even pull my thong down at first. He just pushed it off. Then the skirt fell to the floor, the poor excuse for panties ended at my knees, and I turned towards him with a 'professional ' smile so that he could see the spiked bra straddling my chest and protecting my wonders of nature.

"You're such a modest girl, Agatha. You are satisfied with a little bit of a man's body, but I'm greedy man." He unzipped his pants and fumbled in his lap. His cock jumped out, and the purple head had already begun to shed its skin.

"You know where your riches are!" I said, unbuttoning my bra. My tits didn't shake when I undressed this time. I squeezed them to emphasize that they were more poignant globes than my head.

"Give me your hands, Agatha. "

We held out our arms, and he again motioned for me to sit on his lap with my back to him. He held both of my hands with one of his, and with the other, he tried to capture as much of my tits as he could at the same time. I felt I was a motorbike, and he was setting the speed. However, he did not dare to go on the main ride. His cock was still rubbing against my ass, but I felt a lustful vibration and a few premature drops.

„You are incredible, Agatha. I can't wait to live with you and Sophia," Mayson murmured excitedly. "It will be a better world, and who knows... Maybe Green's mounted head will be watching us from the mantelpiece."

"He is dangerous. I'd rather be afraid he´ll take our heads."

Mayson kissed the back of my neck and then pulled my ass back roughly, his cock now searching for the slit of my cunt. I spread out down there.

"Green is dangerous. And that is why he overestimates himself. God knows, though, he's come up with an interesting ruse. He's blackmailing someone, but he wants the blackmailed person to go straight to his military nest. I know he had transferred there his crap prepared for him by our medics." His cock finally penetrated me. I could feel the elegant movement down to the tips of my fingers that he gripped. I moaned and threw my black hair back to caress his chest. My grip firmly on his cock, I slid up but not out of his reach, and he pulled me back, sliding back and forth. We rocked each other.

Mayson bit my palm and then nibbled on my ear. "I'm not going to tell you, but I´ve prepared myself. I applied a version of his poison to my body with a small grid of nanobots that healed me. I wanted Sophia to think I was poisoned and prove she was willing to fight for me."

I suddenly stopped moving, but he was still stroking me from tits to belly as if in a trance, and it was there that I soon felt a new rush of passion and soon also a stream of his cum.

We both slid under the sofa after climaxing. I licked what didn't end up in my cunt.

"You have done a pretty good job. But I´m going to need some decrees to keep it going."

Mayson was suddenly sweaty and out of breath but still nodded enthusiastically.

"What do you need to arrange?"

"Just two simple things."

8-2-4
The visit of Arthur FitzPatrick was comical. The guy was packing several suitcases at once, and when I arrived, he dropped one of them on the floor. He could barely find the strength to greet me.

"A guilty conscience? I asked him. I knew almost nothing, same as Mayson, but fear is enough as a tool. "Do you think you can hide from us?" I pursed my lips.

"No," he gasped helplessly.

I put a hand on his shoulder. "All you have to do is stay here, go to our council, and do everything as the principal wants."

"Girls, ever since Ursula left, we've been missing a pal to spit on when the day makes us sick. I've brought you someone whom they would bully as a boy, so maybe she'll thank us for the show of equality. Madams, toast to our new roommate, Zita Woodroof!"

"Thank God we still have the cranberry juice!" Irene said, drinking from her glass without bothering to raise it. Ellen and Olivia, however, smiled at Zita. For the younger girl to walk in humbly, she introduced herself to us in her underwear. She also decorated her bra with a festive golden arrow crossing the cups. With her deep red lips, we couldn't connect her with the disgusting nerd who came here with Montie.

She looked into Olivia´s comforting eyes. Zita was still stunned for a second, but she must have liked what I said. "Thank you, fellow first co-lector. It is a pleasure to work with such successful businesswomen." The excitement in her voice grew with each syllable. "Because we are realists, we know that every part of our body can bring profit when fully engaged... And we don't even have to sell it for a transplant." It amused me and Ellen.

"To the body parts!" I cheered as if I needed another spur to fuddle. "Zita is a friend of all the right girls, and she is also a friend of Mr. Principal, whom she will always listen to out of gratitude and a good heart."

She nodded to everything I said, and although she was supposed to be the new whore on the block, she tried to make every moment pleasant for me, to act as my servant. You could see that she was a clever girl and funny too. Zita drank and laughed with us until midnight. But she proved too cautious when all the council representatives arrived at Mayson's, and she didn't have precise instructions from him as to what he thought about shit hitting the fan. How could she?

8-2-5
The principal, as usual, was looking at the assembly mainly to the left, where I was sitting with Olivia and Claudia. He glanced sporadically at the two younger girls sitting in front of him and never spoke directly to the three men to his right.

He directed most of the comments directed at them at us, even if he didn't precisely look us in the eye.

"Some of us were lucky enough to be born with bodies that allowed them to find easy jobs. Others have had to become leaders and organizers to dictate the lives of the lucky ones. I already told you that Mr. Manabe will arrive and also Mr Lefebvre. In just four days, actually. A few weeks ago, Prefect notified me that Councilman William Olsson would join them. The three wise men want to hear why this institution makes sense. They want to hear that from you. I think you have the motivation. We haven´t given you a little. After all, if Princess Towers were to disappear, you would end up in the hands of unqualified men. That could end in a tragic way. In many different tragical ways."

I nodded to get the political crap out of my head. Claudia wanted to be more active. She got up and walked over to Mayson. No one would look at her without shock.

"If someone were to abolish the Towers now, there's no telling what would happen. We aren't going to reverse the status quo."

If you agreed with that, you wouldn't say it like that, idiot. Stay out of trouble!

"I will confirm to everyone that the system is satisfactory in its current form," Claudia continued. "The only thing I would like to discuss with your permission is..." She took a deep breath, so I had to do the same.

Claudia touched the edge of the table. "Now that we´re entering the second half of the school year, perhaps it's time for someone to apologize to us. For how we were arrested as criminals and sometimes treated more like objects. For how the state frightened us and did the exact opposite of preparing us for a family life. If any of them represent a doubting faction, let them also learn something that confirms their opinion and then make them cooperate." She took another breath and waited a while for a reaction. "I have prepared a petition I would freely distribute among the inmates.”

Mayson pushed his chair back and looked at her with amusement. Olivia leaned forward with an approving smile. I didn't get a good look at the young girls.

The guys were more impressed by Claudia's speech. Fitzpatrick jumped out of his chair, muttering incoherent sentences about inappropriateness. Mayson was enough to wave a hand at him, but above all, Cruz stood up and started to eliminate all his opponents, probably disappointed that his pissed-off stare couldn't whip us to death. He pushed FitzPatrick back in his chair and stood between Claudia and Mayson.

"Back off," he told her. When she didn't obey him, he approached her, grabbed both of her wrists, and began to push her towards us.

For a moment, it seemed ridiculous. Then Cruz spoke.

"Complaining about harshness will get you more of it. Don't you realize you exist mainly as a decoration for this council? We are the ones who were strangling the man over there" - he pointed at Mayson - "with his tie. You just screamed, as usual."

That was an affront to my power and authority. So I got out of my chair and screamed at Cruz. "No! We're here, for we have something to offer! That's why we're demanding!" Olivia pulled away and wrapped her arms around my waist. I didn't understand what was happening and even less when the computer on Mayson's desk beeped.

"We´ll continue the meeting tomorrow!" the principal shouted. "All dismissed except Agatha!"

The gals were disappearing. Only Claudia clung fiercely to the back of her chair, turning violent at the slightest attempt by anyone to move her.

"Your demand wasn't entirely unreasonable!" Mayson told her conciliatorily and offered her his arm. She looked at him sheepishly, stupid cow.

"If you don't involve many other inmates, the inspection members can hear your voice. If Mr. Cruz hadn't unwisely intervened, we could have discussed the wording today. Nevertheless, your input will add to the diversity."

I sighed in relief, and once everyone had left, I addressed Mayson. "I don't know why I'm staying here. I didn't even want to support her, and if you think it's a good thing..."

"I ordered it, Agatha!" The Prefect returned to the principal's office. He kept his distance from me and Mayson. "Shouldn't you have been gone?" I asked. Mayson bit his lip, and the Prefect kicked the Headmaster's desk. "You're naive, and I can't blame someone like you for that. But even so, I thought that entrusting you with more authority would give you a better idea of your responsibilities. You couldn't allow a singular opinion to spread."

"I didn't agree with her!"

"I'll forgive you the lie for now, but you'll make it up to me later. You must promise me that when you meet with the Inspection, that idiot will be the only one who dares to provoke." His rage turned into an evil grin. “We exist here, Ms. Cabrera, and all over the country. You can stay locked up or risk going out, and no one who remembers you will be there."

"Lo siento," I said. I've got used to the fact that when I speak Spanish, guys think I'm stupid and become lenient.

"We won't do anything to you, but you will spend the remaining days and nights to the visit here. It will stimulate – the people's imagination."

The Prefect walked away, and Mayson angrily sent me to his bed. I undressed, of course, and worried that he'd be just as pissed off when he fucked me.

I tossed and turned for a couple of hours when suddenly Sophia came instead of Mayson.

"Daniel wants to think, so he sent me here and would sleep in my room. Don't worry, I don't snore."

"I would worry about that if I could sleep," I retorted.

Sophia sat on the edge of the bed and folded her hands in her lap. "According to surveys, up to three-quarters of the inmates had trouble sleeping at the start of the school year. Our special diet helped them, as did fatigue from sex."

"So, you could help me," I replied, struggling not to become the most vulgar whore in the land.

"You're a professional," Sophia laughed, spreading her arms. I wanted to slap her, but instead, I sat down and took off her white coat.

"You accept it?" Sophia wasn't at all interested in what I was saying. Letting her hair down, she turned around and sensually reached out to me, unzipping her mini skirt. Her butt in the panties followed the white shirt. She was closing her eyes. I went up to meet her and kissed her. Women are capable of assisting each other. My hands felt the hem of her panties, but I couldn't pull them down. On the other hand, Sophie's right hand found my lap and ran over my labia with slow yet lustful movements. I left unnecessary work and quickly unbuttoned her shirt. Sophie straightened slightly without breaking the contact of our lips. Our breasts slowly made friends, and soon we were rubbing all over each other, me naked and her in her underwear. The principal's two girls went wild Sophia broke our kiss after an eternity and lay on her back. Her chest rose and fell. Even her small tits seemed bigger, even though they looked like balloons in the pink bra. Now, the panties could come off. Sophia didn't stay passive for long. She pushed my shoulder to get my face into her shaved cunt and just wouldn't let go.

"AAA-AAAHHHHH!!!"

I was proud of myself that I caused these heartbreaking sounds by the slightest movements of my tongue, savoring her womanly juices. When I brought her to orgasm, she screamed five times as loud.

But then she paid me back. And then I paid her back. And she, in turn… We both realized how sweet our pussies are and how soft our tits are to the touch, that is, except for the hard nipples. On about the tenth try, we were satisfying each other. The only man we could think of was Mayson, and we were mostly grateful that he wasn't in the mood for sex today.

8-2-6

We almost hadn't slept that night, but we could replenish missing energy by breakfast. Me and Sophia – and even Mayson – couldn’t get enough of the sausages in the principal's office.

“Cruz was rude yesterday.” There was no other word for it. Besides, I knew Mayson would enjoy slandering this member of the council.

"The closer someone more powerful gets, the more he needs to get up and steam in front of the weaker ones,” Sophia said. "Now he's slept through it, and if Claudia stays silent, he won't dare to do anything."

Yes. Claudia must remain silent, and I will remain silent whenever necessary. Idiot Cruz, he doesn't even know that someone even more powerful is hiding here. And it should stay that way because I would never introduce these two pests to each other.

We were to clean the makeshift barns in the new lesson, but as we lined up at the exit, wardens gave us changed instructions. Many privileged ones, not including me, had to change into leather harnesses and were taken to a completely different place. We couldn't even ask about their fate, so that was all I could think about as I searched for ways to sweep dutifully and stuff my nose. To be truthful, I could afford one more thing. Therese, busily cleaning up, looked a little healthier than yesterday, but she was still shaking. She begged to talk to someone.

"Isn't it great that you don't have to see that girl after school?" I asked her.

"The room is haunted now. Only Stacey is there. They say we can live with the Brunkows. It has to happen fast!"

I patted her back. "You'll have good friends and Arthur. I've taken care of that. You'll still look sad to me."

"Zita took far more from us," Therese lamented wistfully.

"You mean your friend Larissa?"

Therese started to cry, but her hands froze, and she turned away from me completely. She jumped up to clean the far dirtier cow space so she wouldn't have to deal with me.

I needed to solve more topical mystery. Only during the break, under the supervision of a fat lady, I wandered around the grounds, from which they had already massively cleared the snow, but it was still cold outside, so the others didn't understand me. I took all the more with gratitude that I came across a corner near the woods, where someone had made a wide fire pit.

It was by the fire that the privileged ones were shivering. I looked around and saw Ellen and Irene also by the trees, tearing their asses off the bark of the trees. In addition, Irene had a branch stuck up to her cunt.

The flames blazed high, almost touching the giant grate on which guys were turning a female figure like a pig. They moved her a little lower every few moments. I didn't know if she was the first, but she wailed more than the women tied up or chained to the trees. The man behind the poor victim needed a ladder to turn the grate. There were only seven guys, and I recognized Cruz, looking contentedly at the suffering female. She had her bound hands and feet stretched to bursting point.

"Take her off," he said in a voice that sounded both satisfied and intrigued for more.

"What are you doing with them?" I asked him, very pissed off.

"Hello, Agatha," Cruz greeted me. "I'm questioning a couple of people I've heard your restless friend has been in contact with lately. Apparently, she's been consulting the text of the petition with her. I wanted to know who knows all about it."

Once they placed grate and the woman on the pedestal, he turned to her. "Very well, Carla. Not a a family dinner, wouldn´t you say? Now imagine what it would be like if we dressed you in something made of iron and let the flames to roast you in it. I want you to quote from the text what you suggested, word for word.”

"I don't even know what I suggested and what Claudia suggested," Carla said dejectedly. "You can guess what was supposed to be there."

"It's one thing not to answer and another to be rude about it." Cruz spat and rubbed his hands together. “Give me the instrument of humility.”

They gave him a whip, which, I noticed, had thorns sewn into it. In addition, Cruz knew how to use it well. The lackeys set Carla on, and Cruz´s single move marked both her tits and a chunk of her belly. She roared so loudly that she had to wake the bears from hibernation.

"OOOWIEEMERCIEEE!"

Proud of his work, Cruz approached her from a different angle and added to the punch. After the third blow, she lost consciousness, and they had to revive her. They splashed something smelly on her face that could easily have been the urine of one of us. She regained consciousness, but this time, Cruz tucked the whip behind his waist and raised the knife. He grabbed her hair roughly and cut off some of it. Then he placed the blade where it grew, right on her scalp.

"Stop it," I hissed. “I know you couldn´t catch Thompson, but you cannot bring this down on us. Please note that Barbara Romano is now free, and I can call her and tell her husband how you are violating our privileges. .."

"You can hook up with whoever you like," Cruz said unkindly. "After the Inspection. No one can connect with anyone now to avoid influence."

"You had to make that up!" Alice shouted from the tree. "I came up with the idea for the petition. It's all in my head, but I'll tell you the same thing as Carla. You know what it would say!"

"I guess we need to change our approach,” stated Cruz. He pointed at Alice. "Take her to the dungeon and prepare the breast tongs and much smaller tongs. As for Carla...” He thought, but it didn't take him long. “I think she needs a dentist's attention.”

8-2-Finale

"You tricked me!" I said to Mayson. "I was your ideal, but if they can treat my friends like this, who knows what they´ll do to me!"

Sitting to dinner in the principal's office, Mayson tapped his head. “Behaving as men want. I didn't make that rule up, Agatha. But I´m not going to pretend it doesn't suit me."

I couldn't keep my teeth shut when someone had shit instead of brains, I had to tell him to learn his lesson. "I behave as men want. That was the basis of my profession. But there was always a difference between girls who wanted to do it and those whom men were selling as sex dolls!"

“Your work, madam.“ The waiter interrupted us and placed a lump of cheese between us.

If I made this I should have eaten it whole. Mayson can fly to Romano. She will have milk soon. He can get the rest of it.

"Bon apetit, fellow principal, bon apetit, fellow first co-lector."

"Zita?" Someone whom I could take it out on came to us.

"I heard you were in detention, so I wanted to ask the principal for leniency."

Mayson laughed, though not heartily. "Don't worry. The madam first co-lector is under my care, and I know that you must meet conscientiousness in love with appropriate leniency." His tongue stuck out for a moment. I could still see bits of my cheese on it. Zita took two steps closer to us"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to bother you at the feast. I just thought I should look after my roommates."

Mayson was already looking appreciative, but I beat him to the answer. "If you cared that much, your former friend Therese wouldn't cry like a cloud." I wondered if I could freak her out.

"Lewandowska was a threat to everyone. It would be difficult for me to decide based on Therese's feelings."

She spoke to me but winked at Mayson.

"Therese should be happy that we can't prove that she actively passed information to her friend," the principal declared.

"You can´t?" squealed Zita. That was suspicious.

“Lewandowska is dead,” Mayson said. "She blew her brains out, so she won't tell us what she said to whom. We'll try to read something from her device, but I'm not getting my hopes up there either."

Zita nodded and leaned against the table. I thought about how to make her even more nervous. "I wonder where she got that device from?"

The director cut another piece of cheese. "It came from the room where Jenine Thompson used to have her Lovemaking. We ponder if one of the roommates of the late escapee, including Therese, might have incited her to take it."

"I can only vouch for myself one hundred percent," Zita said with a raised eyebrow and said goodbye to us. I still looked at the contents of her stomach. They must have been working together with Lewandowska, which explains Therese´s hysteria. I could find out more, but then who would I tell? Mayson to report to tell Green? One of the Heirs to tell Cruz? I could join the conspiracy now if I could get something out of it. I would rather lose. The rampage would only get worse. Madres díos!

“I hope you haven´t lost your appetite.” I looked at Mayson, and I licked myself, stroking my cheese-filled belly. My hand didn't stop on the way down. "Maybe you shouldn't swim after eating, but when it comes to fucking..."

"Mr. Principal will have to manage with Madam Spokeswoman." As always, the Prefect appeared from the secret corners of the office, and this time, his bodyguards were nowhere to be found. "I need to freshen up a bit. So, I will borrow his Hispanic beauty from him. Unfortunately, I don't share such rare ladies."

God, another disgusting client night. I'm down to two options. Close my eyes or try to enjoy it myself.

“I hope Sophia learned something from you,” Mayson joked, placing my hand in the Prefect's firm grip. He appreciated the gesture but emphasized that he wanted him gone.

The Prefect undressed quickly. His jacket landed on the chair, and his shirt soon covered it on the backrest. He had impossibly thin arms, a weak chest, and a protruding belly. I couldn't comment on any of this. Maybe I moved my lips, but I blamed myself for that later. Soon, the Prefect took everything down. I saw that I could praise him for at least one body part, not an insignificant one.

"That is not a cock, that is a proud eagle!"

The Prefect chuckled and walked towards me, but I wanted to show him I wasn't Wyoming and wouldn't lie under him. I lunged at him, and he caught my tits at the last moment. Prefect couldn't protest for the same reason that, as I hoped, wouldn't want to. He had a mouth full of my tongue, and his was trying to conquer the first of my holes. He slipped his left hand off my chest and moved it to my back. With his right hand, he was still massaging my breasts, especially around the nipples, and with his other hand, he was patting my back, just like those guys who try to treat a soft lady like their kind wife. I decided against it, especially considering it was him doing it. I rolled him onto his back and squeezed his cock between his calves, pressed them, and felt how it irritated him. Then I gave in a little and practically kneaded it. I sensed with my legs how the long, massive thing continued to harden.

I pulled away from Prefect, with both my lips and my tits. I wouldn't want to see him disappointed. I blew on his neck and scratched his chest. The squealing of someone like him pleased me, and from the sensations of the mass resting on my legs, I concluded that his cock was at its maximum strength. I knelt and played with my knees, waving them left and right. I was already wet enough, so I sat on his cock, and the Prefect grunted. I changed the sound as I rode the man like a horse. He did the last thing he could do. He slapped one side of my ass with each hand and played music on it. And I have to admit that among those sounds was my whooping. What would have happened if I had immobilized his hands? I learned what would happen if I didn't. Prefect covered my mouth with his hand once, so I licked it. However, it probably turned him on more when he pinched me. His jerks were so fast that he must have lost control of himself. I defiantly held him to the ground and tried to please myself with slower movements.

The Prefect jumped up and bit my right tit. I bit his palm in return. He roared and finally came.

He clumsily disconnected me and set me down on the table before getting dressed again.

"You're good," and I heard him about to object.

"-but you're also terribly smug. I thought I was the one who ordered your services."

And it was here. Guys who don't understand that I'm not just a masturbation device or, even if they pay me, I'm not their servant. My sex organs felt something, too.

"Why are you complaining? Your playground is quite big. But when you come into the room with me, you must admit that I play by my own rules in my corner of the sand."

The Prefect gave an unpleasant snort and came over to me. He pressed his hand on my back.

"Are you comparing yourself with me?"

No, I wanted to answer him. My work is much more respectable.

"There has to be at least two for sex," I told him in what I thought was a sweet tone. “So there has to be a balance of desires and wants in it.”

"What if it´s three for sex?" The Prefect opened the back door and called someone. Two of his bodyguards entered the office. They looked at him blankly but giggled when their eyes turned to me.

"I'm done for today. If you want, take her. And I think you do."

He disappeared, leaving two stinking beefcakes in the room. They came closer and looked at me again. It must have been clear from my expression what I thought of them, but they skipped my face. One beefcake wrapped his arm around my shoulders and scratched me under my neck while the other moved to my feet. I wasted no time in making use of them. I kicked sideways to get off the table and spat at the guy above me. He twirled his arms in such a way that I was afraid he was going to suffocate me. Kicking in the crotch worked for me, which got rid of the other one for a moment, and I scratched the motherfucker who was strangling me just below the eye. I wouldn't have driven them for that long, but this one let me go, and I could run out into the corridor completely naked.

Two older men were guarding Mayson's room. I had never seen them before. They wouldn't let me in, but I stood between them and started pounding furiously to get the bastard to open the door. "Save me! Those wretches want to rape me!"

The truth was that the two weren´t following me yet, probably because they didn't want to make a mess. I heard a never-ending rustle from Mayson's room, but then, the door opened a little, and the principal's hand pulled me inside. He sat me down on the oval bed that I knew so well. For some reason, Sophia was standing in front of the wardrobe in her underwear. Mayson looked around the corridor for a moment before returning. He gave me time to catch my breath and prepare for a brief account.

"No one had to convince you what Green is, but now you see that all of us here must eliminate him."

"This is risky," I complained. “This is bloody risky!”

“Don't worry,” Mayson said, grabbing my chin. “We will receive the forgiveness for all crimes from Princeps Cao.”

I was scared, but that didn't mean I stopped perceiving. "What's in that wardrobe, Sophia? Why are you standing in front of it?"

A muffled voice came from the wardrobe. "Your half-husband is into older women too."

The voice sounded familiar but not known.

"Who are you?"

"A ghost – a spirit that left the body to become a vengeful wraith."

Three days later, I walked in on Mayson unannounced. "Welcome, precious fellows." I bowed deeply, greeting his startled guests. An unusually tall Japanese man with distrustful eyes. A sprawling man with a dreamy face, more reminiscent of a doctor. A shorter guy whose tense expression was as unpleasant as the stare of his likely boss.

The first one approached me. "You must be important to be here and bringing an urgent message to interrupt a private meeting."

Mayson cleared his throat. "This is Agatha-"

"Cabrera, the first-co-lector, the most important inmate you can run into. That's why I could get to the thing that only concerns other inmates." I reached for my hip, just past the skin of my back, exposed by my evening dress. I took a sheet of paper with text printed on it from the teaching material.

"My friend Claudia Fleischer and I wrote something together. Dozens of other friends have signed it. Now, all that's left is for you to read." I threw the sheet of paper on the table with unprecedented force. The guests were still looking at each other or me, and Mayson opened his mouth only to cover it with a delay.

When I'm in the mood to piss off someone, let there be as many of them as possible!

Chapter 8, Part 3 (1)

Jenine

They say the higher the damsel is in the tower, the greater her distress. I experienced a shot from the underground to the top floor, and now I have fair freedom, if you can call it that way, when it depends on the will of your protector.

Our principal wheezed and then spoke. "Show me your face, Mrs. Thompson. You look like a secret agent in the war against Covid."

I took my facemask off, if only to show him a proud smile, and quickly placed my dark glasses on the table. I would gladly rid myself of the cleaning suit, but not in front of this man.

Arnolph stood proudly next to the wardrobe, but Mayson remained seated on the bed. He nodded appreciatively. "A couple of months ago, I imagined that I would have your body suspended in the air, hanging by your ankles, encircled by a whipping machine, and then breaking your bones from the smallest to the largest. Today, I sit here as your debtor."

He didn't start diplomatically, so I didn't have to hold back either. "We've already been useful to each other. If you change your mind..." I walked almost to his side, not allowing him to avoid my questioning look.

The principal looked at me condescendingly. "I won't betray you now, as your revelation would only be a triumph for Green. Knowing him as I do, he would blame me for catching you too late. Once my true patron, Mr. Cao, comes to power, I will have too much to explain. It will be enough for him that Conclave condemns Green, and he will make an example of how he will treat enemies and traitors from now on."

The words of Cooper came back to me. Cao might rise to power, and he comes across as the ultimate misogynistic bastard. Green does, too, but he at least offered me pragmatic changes. Should I be actively helping Cao? We need another Princeps, but who? How about contacting someone from the upcoming inspection? Manabe isn't in the Conclave, and I don't know Olsson.

"You will eventually emigrate as you wanted to in the beginning," Arnolph said.

At this point, that would mean leaving my friends.

"What about Larissa? She has to go back to Poland."

Mayson opened his mouth and coughed for an interminably long time. "You will probably both end up there. It should interest you that you can be very useful to us and yourselves during the inspection."

He explained what he imagined I could do for our common good, but Cabrera interrupted us, and I had to hide. The poor woman hated Green now, so I exposed myself to her, much to Mayson's displeasure. Maybe I'll make my instrument out of her.

Arnolph was possibly careless when she took me upstairs to Mayson. I might have been careless to insane proportions when I complied with Cabrera and told her who the director was planning with, but we should be speeding up our moves, not slowing them.

Even under heavy lids, my eyes watered as I spun around on the dungeon floor. In this world, everyone cared only about themselves. I missed Joseph, who was never like that. I thought of him far more than of the mission from the principal and longed for him to visit me in my dreams.

"Checkmate." Jenine wins a round of royal game over her mother, Frankie, who, as always when they are alone, spreads her slender legs and shows off her naughty see-through panties. A tight orange jumper covers the rest of the figure, and Frankie winks at her daughter with her grey eyes, enlarged by her glasses as if they were magnifying ones.

"I feel like a newly elected Senator," Jenine said. "But remind me, Mom. What did I win?"

Frankie simpered. “Our men are coming today, and thanks to your victory, we will swap them around.”

Jenine thought it was her birthday. A woman must have many men, or she will admit that she is dependent on one of them. That must never be true. Pharaoh Ramses was good at sex, but Jenine always wanted to experience what Singing Joe, the master of husbandry, was like. She couldn't wait for them to come!

"We're here," Singing Joe called out in his melodious voice. They were both naked, and their cocks were getting bigger and bigger. Frankie spread her legs so wide that her left foot crashed through the wall. Her panties were gone. They couldn't watch it anymore. Ramses took off her jumper and placed small pyramids on her breasts.

Jenine was quite excited to see those tanned buttocks squeezed by her mother's thighs, but she was most pleased by Joe´s kiss on her forehead and the touch of her ear.

"Why aren't you naked down there?" he asked her reproachfully.

"I am a modern woman. I wear pants and take them off when you're on your back."

"I have to disagree with you on that. You take it off when I'm sick of seeing the lines of your bottom in them, and then you tell me you won't leave me until I've satisfied both of the holes hidden underneath."

Jenine stood up and looked at him proudly. She didn't show it, but she could hardly suppress what her mother's sighs and the rough movements of Ramses were doing with her.

"This is the only position you'll see me in!" Jenine declared firmly.

"No, I'll see you in this one too." Joe grabbed her legs and turned her head down. He tugged hard at her pants. "Unbutton them if you don't want me to rip them!"

Jenine liked the savagery. Even with her legs stuck up, she rode back and forth on the hatch and wiggled her shapely pelvis. Speaking of pelvises, Jenine still couldn't get enough of Ramses' ass, and it made her imagine what Joe's cock would do to her once he penetrated her. She was to find out soon enough because Joe unzipped her jeans himself and completely exposed her from the waist down. He let her go, but not to set her free. He laid her down, and soon she felt like screaming. Not for help, though. Her breasts swayed during this, and the mutual movement not only brought her pleasure, but she grew stronger as she felt the pleasure of the other. She knew he felt the same way.

"Come for me," she cried. "I am still a prisoner. I'm a murderer now, but I still deserve more."

Singing Joe was getting deep inside her with both his cock and his fingers… She felt like a beloved piece of a farmer's land, cultivated for an early harvest.

"You live in me, and I live in you," her lover whispered above her. "And we both know what justice is. Not to try would be to lose ourselves. How could we lose ourselves? We have met in memory. We have met in love. We will meet in a more just world."

8-3-2
Love and justice, these words stayed with me after waking up, linked to Joseph's face. I would have expected disappointment, but it didn't come.

Arnolph and a petulant female assistant appeared in its place. They carried a set with a wig, contact lenses, a false chin, and a nose in their arms. It suited me to change into a redhead and to make responsible officials look somewhere other than my face, they gave me a model from the Sexy Mamma collection, whose zigzagging, snake-like cleavage was supposed to add a lost charm to even the less popular curves.

Before I could go into the field, I dictated everything I could remember about the layout of Green's military facility to Mayson, Arnolph, and the principal's secretary, Josh. “He has a private room there with a window facing south because you can see the Princess Tower out of there,” I recalled.

“I can see him wallowing in there, the lazy slob,” Mayson sighed. "We'll strike at him. I hope he doesn't die in his sleep. Are you ready to assist in the Prefect´s fall?"

"Why don´t you ask me if I would have saved the people on the Titanic," I replied.

I could not go out into the courtyard, but a look through the binoculars allowed me to catch a detailed view of the passing motorcade and view the men who had left it to shake hands with their subordinate hosts. Mayson showed me photographs of them, but their gait and gestures helped me to draw out their personalities. Manabe had that typical Japanese thoughtfulness about him, even though his tall stature was not typical. He shook the principal´s hand but didn't look him in the face. However, he patted Arnolph from shoulder to elbow and nodded curtly as they greeted each other. It was possible that he felt more comfortable in the company of women. Whether it was because he sympathized with them or was not afraid of his inferiors remained to be seen.

Olsson radiated superiority and condescension. He reminded me of experienced Republican politicians under the previous regime, the self-proclaimed council of elders overseeing the wayward youth. Then again, this man often scratched his head and turned his eyes to the distance like a mad scientist. I thought I would have an interesting discussion with him, but there was no guarantee that I would like his arguments.

My target – as the principal explained – was the shortest guy. Lefebvre had sunken cheeks and shards of ice for eyes. As he walked out and surveyed the building and the staff, it must have been clear that his hand was itching to immediately start making notes and report back to Green, who wasn't as far away as he might have thought. He stayed close to Olsson but kept his distance even from him.

The principal´s office, tidy and washed, smelled not only of soap, but also of wine and of strawberry chunks floating in it. Mayson made me hold a tray of full glasses during the introduction of noble company. My mere presence was still confusing to the precious fellows.

The principal´s office, tidy and washed, smelled not only of soap but also of wine and strawberry chunks floating in it. Mayson made me hold a tray of full glasses during the introduction of noble company. My mere presence was still confusing to the precious fellows.

“This is Chef Judy,” Mayson recited his lie. "She has the best results in the culinary field and as a catering instructor."

The actual Judy became inexplicably ill, and Mayson kept her sedated. I had already worn a cook's dress, so why not an identity?

Both Manabe and Olsson just nodded. Lefebvre allowed himself a joke. "It must have taken a skilled cook to cut those strawberries. She's nice, but she's the least needed person here."

"I just wanted to show off for a while," I countered in what I thought was a Midwestern accent and reached for the fish spread sandwiches. "It's a shame we couldn't get tasters for such high-ranking gentlemen."

"We haven't come to judge luxury," Manabe replied. "We are looking for an answer to whether the Conclave invested the resources into something meaningful."

I ignored him. "As you eat, I hope you'll appreciate a certain irony. This spread was the task of choice to the late Jenine Thompson, who loved it. She hated cooking otherwise, and she hated us cooks many times more."

"I heard she had problems from the beginning because she was complaining," Manabe pointed out.

Mayson nodded. "Worse, she wanted to make her complaints known to impressionable outsiders."

"Perhaps it would serve our debate well if we familiarized ourselves with the contents of her letter," Manabe continued again.

The conversation went surprisingly well. "Thompson did not serve you any good, and she should not serve you any good now," I suggested, and she turned to the principal. "Do people outside of Tower even know that she is dead?"

“No,” Mayson said. "The Conclave finds it problematic. We'll probably tell people she's in the penal colony anyway."

"We could blackface her somehow," I dreamed. "Publish intimate details. Write a message about how she wanted to cooperate politically in exchange for not having to work in the kitchen . . ."

"Is the cook your ghostwriter?" Olsson fumed.

"We must respect the hierarchy, but a good idea can come from anywhere." He turned away from the councilman. "Don't you think so, Lefebvre?"

"These needs just show that it wasn't very wise to publicize her death," Green's man said. "It's better for people to doubt or believe than to hear something they have to keep quiet about."

"I announced it for the sake of Romanos," Mayson defended himself. "I was more cautious about that spy Lewandowska. People don't even know who she was."

"We all knew Jenine Thompson," I began, turning my attention back to myself. "I talked about her many times with Felicia, who cleans our kitchen. She was unmanageable and hostile. The enemy of the proletariat!"

"When you have something written down, show it to me," Lefebvre spoke with interest but also addressed me like a girl who just painted Neil Armstrong with her dad's glasses.

I giggled gratefully, pouting clumsily, and followed my entourage outside. In the corridor, I glanced back at Cabrera at the principal's office door with her nose up.

Mayson provided me with a pen and the paper in the dungeon. The desecration of my memory didn't hurt. I was happy being dead and continuing to fight by surprising means. I write all over some papers without having to talk to Felicia or anyone else. I could only cuddle with the notes as Mayson and Arnolph left me alone until the evening of the next day. The principal whined that Manabe was talking about nothing but a petition written by Fleischer and Cabrera, and Lefebvre decided to be a bona fide inspector, checking how the inmates cook and intending to set up supervision over other courses as well. So far, I could reach him in the principal's office.

He was there, but he didn't like it, just reading the same two pages of his notebook over and over again. "So you can write too," he snapped at me. "I will read your suggestions, but for now, I would appreciate a recorder. I need to see one more lesson."

"Yes," I confirmed. “The girls should have history now.”

"I don't care about history. That is being written as we speak," Lefebvre hissed. “Come with me. I'll focus on one of the celebrities here.”

Focusing on the future allowed me not to think about where I was following him. In retrospect, I blamed myself when he stood in front of Nicole and her Heir in the private room.

Dressed in her still-buttoned Lovemaking underwear, Nicole curled up in a chair. The stocky guy in what looked more like a swimsuit tried to protest, but the clerk was adamant.

"We have the Inspection, so we have to control teaching in all its forms!" Lefebvre shook his hand, holding a notebook. "I should properly take your missus to bed and test her abilities, but given the literal wording of today's regulations, I'd like to see how you two handle it as a couple." He sat down on the sofa, and I sat beside him. “I'm curious to see your technique and style.”

Nicole shivered for a while, but then she and her Heir came to an agreement. She stood at the door and walked back to him. The Asian stretched her legs to show off her sexy thighs, calves, and even her feet, looking adorable and elegant. He always took a few steps on the way to the bed, and then she took a step back, turning and leaning back so that her behind stood out. When she turned back, she had the broad smile of a girl enchanted by her first love. She stroked her breasts sensually and teased their exposure. Suddenly, she unfastened the pieces covering them and showed her two prides to the room. Suddenly, it didn't matter how small they were. Their nipples stuck out like the horns of the baby goats. For a while, she danced in the middle of the room, twirling her crotch. Even the movement she used to reach between her legs to reveal her latest secret was slow and erotic, and her expression with closed eyes was meant to indicate that she couldn't wait to connect with the manliest part of her boyfriend there.

Heir took the piece of underwear and sniffed it deliciously. He sat the petite Asian girl on his lap for a moment and then placed her on the bed. His movements indicated both a growing lust and a desire for tender lovemaking. He prepared his partner on the bed so that his entire head could fit between her legs and he could lick her countless hairs, her labia, and finally her insides., He did not bring her to climax, however, but tried to do so traditionally with his cock. At first, he nailed her to the wall behind the bed, but then he changed positions with her as if he were being instructed by an artist creating his portrait, and Nicole looked up at him and kissed him wherever she could reach that moment. His hands unbuttoned her underwear during the actual lovemaking, and then he gently slapped her with some pieces.

The longer they made love, the more Heir took the initiative, and made it hard for Nicole to touch him. In their final round, they were doing it doggy style. Nicole couldn't do anything while he enjoyed what she had on top and bottom.

It must be said, though, that she probably liked it and I regretted that I had only watched. Joseph has never been so dominant. I'll probably never speak to Cooper again, and I don't know of another guy I'd let into me.

"Decent." Fritz smacked his lips. "Although, as a result of the higher education, it seems that the young lady has a more interesting technique than you and is just waiting for you to want to be dominant. But that could also be interpreted as you have taught her the right creativity. You are doing well, but I probably won't ask you to return next school year."

"I'll probably be married by then. Just like beauty here," the guy said and kissed Nicole on the breast.

"I'll look now at your testimony," he informed me, and we returned to the principal's office. I read him made-up vulgar expressions of Felicia and other proletarian women. He wasn't very good at pretending to be interested. He´d certainly like to admire another fucking couple.

8-3-3
"You're such a triangle," Fritz said slyly, winking. "One corner of intelligence and two corners of mystery."

Ow. I laughed in a deliberately simple-minded way because I knew where this was going.

"You undoubtedly have talent, but I don't think it suits a cook. Speaking of your supposed profession, I've spoken to a few cooks, though I generally have an aversion to auxiliary forces. They told me Judy had been sick and out of work for a few days. I think the principal is using you to dictate a learned role."

Of course, you nasty bureaucrat. I'm supposed to steal your time so that management can have as many parties with Manabe and Olsson as possible without your boss noticing.

"I have college. Two even, but I've decided I'm going to do real women's work." I blinked at him. "After the regime change, I saw through. And as for my release... The principal knows me. It's nepotism, as we, educated people, but he asks the woman for a few observations as soon as she sucks him off."

"And he doesn't want your female colleagues to think anything. Judy, I have to say, the Prefect was thrilled with your proposal, but I can't fully appreciate you if someone else is holding me back. I thought the most painful thorns in my side were Manabe with Olsson, and out of the blue, Mrs. Cabrera shows me complaints from Princesses. Their whining wouldn't carry any more weight than the crying of kindergarten children over broccoli soup, but two members of your council support it and stand up for Manabe. I plan to write a petition which will deny all the accusations. Trust me, that one will sign faster and get more names. Would you be interested in taking the part?"

"If that will make me useful..."

He thought about it. "You know what? Give me your panties."

I denied myself completely. “Hold on, if should I undress…”

"Keep something, that's the magic." I handed him a piece of white underwear, and he sniffed at it. Then he took a Swiss Army knife from his pocket and cut a circle on his lap. “Take them back and unbutton your blouse.”

"Keep something, that's the magic." I handed him a piece of white underwear, and he sniffed at it. Then he took a Swiss Army knife from his pocket and cut a circle on his lap. “Take them back and unbutton your blouse.”

I complied, and the lines of my breasts revealed themselves to him. "What do you mean by that?"

"Women are like statues and buildings. You won't find much sense in them, but they can be beautiful objects."

I huffed but didn't break the eye contact. "At your age, you look better when dressed. I also enjoy the thought that despite this, your pussy is cold. Turn around and bend over, hands on your knees."

I did it with gusto because I was glad I wouldn't have to look at him.

Fritz's hands went under my skirt, and despite the presence of my panties, each pressed possessively against one cheek. I must not known myself very well because the behavior of that pig immediately turned me on. I pushed my ass closer to him, hoping he would be satisfied. He continued to work. I felt irritation all over my lower parts – on the split of my bottom, on the thighs, and the exposed slit. First, it was his small but flexible and playful finger, then his clumsy erect cock. I recently had an intriguing virtual intercourse with Cooper, but I was glad that I still have this effect on some guys.

"Practical position," he assessed. "But there's hardly anything to look at. Turn to face me and lean your waist against the table."

He stood there with his cock sticking out of the hatch, licking his lips. I hoped he wouldn't mind my neutral expression, since I couldn't be a Pin-up girl.

"Good. Now bend one leg at the knee and tuck it under the table."

The more I followed his instructions, the more my fear must have been evident.

He lunged at me without further warning and grabbed my elbows. I moaned, and there was no end to that moaning as I suddenly felt him inside me. He went as deep as he could, only to withdraw to the edge of my womanhood again. He stared in fascination at my trembling breasts. My whole body was twitching, and at times, I panicked because it looked like I was going to fall to the floor, but I think the small dose of adrenaline added to the excitement. I moved up and down, forwards and backward. During the fucking, I was losing track of the arrangement of the space. At the end of the ride, Fritz put his hands under my dress, but he didn't take my bra off. He just scratched my back like a wild cat.

After the climax, we both ended up on the floor, his seed sticking around the hole in my panties and staining the floor at the same time. I tried to snap out of it, but all I could think about was that I had turned into his slut and was only reluctantly changing back.

Arnolph complimented me in the dungeon, albeit with an eyebrow upwards to her forehead. "I must congratulate you. Lefebvre has changed his mindset thanks to working with you and lost his energy to annoy us. Green probably doesn´t think much of him, but that's because he doesn't know what his lackey might discover. Maybe you could seduce him more."

I got up from the rack and set my palm. "Will I get the reward I asked for?"

The spokeswoman looked like she would rather eat her lips. She removed the band from the roll of paper document in her hand to lend me the message for inspectors from these... Top models at best.

On the first day in the Senate, I would have written more soaring words, but I would not have surpassed their melody, and my every cell agreed with the content. One doesn´t find there a request to ‘release us‘, it was simply ‘apologize to us.‘ We lived our lives and didn't hurt anyone. Our arrest has torn our families apart, and we fear for our relatives and friends. Every person's feelings if they feel something.

"So many people signed it," I sighed, running my finger along the lines. "Much has changed since the rebellion against Daniel. More than he would have liked," Arnolph said. "Green now sees that his warning was inefficient, and it is clear whom he will hold responsible."

"Lefebvre told me about the preparation of a contrarian pamphlet."

Arnolph sighed wryly. "To hear him tell it, you'd think the petition was preventing him from seeing his father on his deathbed. He was emphasizing how we must write something of our own. A hymn of gratitude and sobriety, he wants to call it."

“It will draw attention to how much it bothers them, and people will remember the original initiative." Good point. Well, it has to be since it's mine.

"I have fond memories of my college studies," Arnolph said. “That doesn't change the fact that I won't be going back there.”

"This text is an example of good politics." I tapped the paper with my index finger. "Do you understand? Politics and politeness. Even before I was elected, I felt the contrast was never between right and left but between politicians and ordinary people. Then I forgot about it, but the dictatorship reminded me of it. Here, the thing lies unadulterated and beneficial. The powerful must learn about it. Among the Prefects. In the House of Experts. In the Governing Council."

"It will depend on what kind of politician we have left," Arnolph said, snatching the petition out of my hands. I took it back with the strength of both hands. "Look ahead. I will always be the shepherd of hope. The right one, that is."

Arnolph was about to leave, but I had another request. "I could finally talk to Larissa. I don't know how willing she is to cooperate with you. Maybe you haven't talked to her at all, unlike me. I think I have the right to see that she's alive and to explain to her what's going to happen."

Arnolph narrowed her eyes. "Lewandowska doesn't want to talk to you at all, no matter how often we offer. If you insist, I'll ask Miss Woodroof to soften her heart. They talk all the time, but she won't forgive you for the way you treated her."

You probably know by now that she has contact with female agents in other Towers," I reminded her. "If we use her nanobot broadcasts, we could spread the petition there!"

"Are you that naive? The other spies must have heard that Lewandowska ‘died‘. If we reopen her channel, they will think we are trying to deceive them."

I felt cheated and misunderstood myself. "Can I talk to Zita, then?"

My protégé appeared within the hour.

"I envy you for being living in secret," she told me. "There's been an argument upstairs that could culminate to a fratricidal fight over time. Or 'sororicide' in the case of someone? Be glad you're not officially alive."

I felt the opposite. "Have you signed this?" I showed her the petition.

She shook her head. “I need a solid career within our fight.”

I placed the sheet on one of the torture instruments. "I hear you talk to Larissa a lot. She seems to refuse to talk to you about me, but don't give her the chance to reject you. Tell her I know, I haven't been honest, but I want to use this situation to my advantage, something even her network couldn't do."

Zita looked beside me, where there was nothing, and showed me her upper teeth. "Larissa is not angry anymore. I'd say, she doesn't want to talk to you for practical reasons. You see, she's a spy and afraid they will use you against her. She'll like your message."

"Good." She still needed a message from the right pal. "Also, tell her I am very sorry for refusing the candy she offered me the last time we saw each other. I will give her many treats once we are free, but mine will contain coconut."

Zita left shining like the sun. I hope she infects Larissa with her optimism.

8-3-4
I only got to eat here twice a day, but the leftovers they gave me weren't the worst quality, so I ate them to the last bit. They gave me the chicken nuggets to the closest version of lunch. I had to consume them hastily. It was the time before reasonable lunchtime, and Mayson chose it for his private round. Arnolph led me to the luxurious room where Lefebvre lived. It couldn't be a slip she shared with me that Enzo Romano used to live there.

The name slowly began to sink in a way that even the much larger mouthfuls I'd been swallowing lately, couldn't. From the back of my neck to the small of my back, I felt cold drops that could be sweat, but I felt as if they were cold rain, insidious, precisely because they were drenching me in a dry building. I felt the cold shower here mainly when I crossed the apartment´s threshold, and I was angry with Lefebvre because he was cheerful. I had to notify him that I was coming into the room, and he didn't have to look at his magazine about the animals of Madagascar.

“We need to pick up where we left off.” Not only did he smile at me. It seemed that I even amused him with my very presence. He pushed the magazine away and stretched out his legs.

"I must make my blood flow," he said. "Don't sit down. We're both going to have a great time today." He spread his legs. “Most of all, you will suck me off because I think you need to be a champion in another women's field.”

Sometimes, you have to have the strength to accept things you can't change. I unzipped Lefebvre´s pants, and I had to try to pull off his shorts, as he remained motionless on the bed. His cock began to harden as soon as I touched it briefly, and it reared up fiercely in my direction.

I braced myself with my hands but hesitated as I approached his long manhood. Lefebvre pushed my head, and my tongue suddenly rubbed against the dick, slowly revealing the purple head and the small glistening hole. It humiliated me terribly. I had never done this to a man before, and it seemed it was the least frequently washed part of his body. He must have sensed my hesitation and pulled my hair painfully. Strangely, he didn't get all that excited when he was hurting me, but when I got my mouth and hand involved, he patted my back with satisfaction. I tensed the skin at the root and sucked. As I expected, he came almost from the pressure alone, and many drops of sperm ended up in my throat. I had a few scanned under me on the carpet, just as a matter of principle. Lefebvre grabbed my temples. "I am the luckiest official in all our glorious country. I have subjugated two holes of Jenine Thompson."

The still-damp carpet didn't soften much the blow to my head.

I only lost consciousness for a moment but couldn't resist Lefebvre. I felt him pull on my leg, and when I could move a little, I had one leg tied with a clothesline to one panel of the shower's patio door, and Lefebvre was already tying the other. I was lying uncomfortably on the tiles. The Prefect's official stepped over me and stood in front of my bare pussy with a belt in his hand.

"You think I only scratched you out of passion? It's amazing how much skin a person can have under their fingernails. That skin will reveal incredible things thanks to the National Register." He stroked my inner thighs with the belt. "When I realized who Mayson was putting up against me, it became clear that I could grab the throat. But you don't have to worry."

He swung the belt between my legs with all his might. The blow stung from my clit to my stomach, and I howled. Lefebvre weighed down the belt in his hand. "Did it hurt? Screaming is a beautiful thing, Mrs. Thompson. I should probably add some strength. But your pain isn't the only thing I can enjoy. Mayson not turning you in and ordering you to keep me busy means he's up to something. I want you to tell me more about it, and I want you to convince me there is something in it for me if I join."

I could not expect reason or mercy from him. Looking at him, I felt a flame of power corrupting one's brain.

"Come on, you're not stupid. We both know that. You just turned your mental faculties in the wrong direction." The belt whizzed through the air again - twice in quick succession. I tried to clench my teeth, but I screamed terribly. The pain nestled. It shot deep into my vaginal muscles.

"Green is acting against another member of the Conclave," I moaned. “Help Mayson, and you will be a hero.”

Lefebvre laughed in a particularly repulsive way. "Politics is more complicated than when you could talk into it, Mrs. Thompson. You'd be surprised how often the cast of the Conclave changes, and the betrayal of one means the ascendency of another. You're sure an alliance with the Prefect wouldn't get me more?"

I made a hoarse imitation of laughter. "Haven't you forgotten? I'm just a woman. You can't ask me for a constructive opinion. All I know is that Green wants to become the new Princeps, but his position is uncertain. Even if he becomes one, it won't be thanks to you alone. Whereas, if someone else will win that race, he'll owe you a lot."

Lefebvre frowned and took a few steps back.

"In that case, we should make sure Green goes down. But first..." He dialed someone on his phone. "Yes, you saw what I was doing here. Come here. Just you. We'll work out how to work out."

I was still tied up when Arnolph came into the room. "We're going to debate," Lefebvre informed her. "It starts with you stripping from the waist down and setting your ass up for the most thorough inspection."

Lefebvre untied me and led me out of the bathroom. For one reason or another, he chained my leg to the coat hanger next to the mirror in the hallway. I took a moment to see what Arnolph was doing. She was showing him everything as he asked and had to assume a humiliating position. Then roar spoke for everything. When I saw her screaming mouth open, I didn't want to imagine what was happening to her anus. She couldn't even breathe for long as he thrust his cock into her mouth. I started to choke as I imagined what she must be feeling on her tongue right now. The main thing is that he will help us, I reminded myself.

After two visits to Arnolph, he came to me. First, he scratched my side and then rubbed his loins against my pussy. He must have sensed my resistance, but it probably just turned him on. He slowly inserted it into my pussy, thrusting it in as if I were an enemy he was stabbing with a knife. His climax filled me with filth I could never get, even if I cried my blood out. My only consolation was that I am long past menopause, and there would never be a monstrous offspring with my and Lefebvre's genes.

"A great start to the new year," praised the official using our bodies. "Do you know that the Prefect is nearby, overseeing one of his operations?" "We are well informed," I confirmed.

"Am I right in assuming that this fits into your plans?"

I couldn't see what was happening, but Arnolph had to nod.

He closed his eyes. "In that case, you'll certainly benefit from a visit that forces him to freeze in place at a certain point, and you'll know exactly where he is. Distraction is the specialty of your bunch, after all."

He only had to tighten the knots on my leg a few more times, and my cheeks got a few showers. First, twice with his hot seed, which later required a lot of water to wash off.

Last edited by a moderator:
8-3-Finale
They took me back to the dungeon, and I had to remind myself a thousand times that I was still alive and had managed to do a lot. Anyway, I lay there with my eyes closed, hiding from the world. Only the hands placed on my forehead gave me some contact. Zita caressed me. I took her hand and looked at her.

"You have done all you can, and the attack will commence soon," my friend assured me. "We have terrible things going on, but you must trust me that you give us strength, too. Stacey looks forward to breaking Cruz's neck, and you will do the same to Green. My fingers are already aching from all the messages the girls and I pass around the room. "

I couldn't wait for the fight. "What about Larissa?" I asked about something that was bothering me. "Does she know what's going to happen?"

Zita giggled. "Yes, she knows, and she even said how talented you are. In her opinion, you should have joined the intelligence service yourself. That's when she'll want to talk to you. When we achieve change!"

I liked it, but I couldn't relax completely. "Did you tell her about that candy?"

Zita blinked. "Yes. She was laughing the whole time. She couldn't get enough of that filling, and her stomach hurt anyway. She's looking forward to your coconut."

I hesitated but kissed Zita anyway. "Leave me alone here for a while. Come back when Mayson knows the date of the event."

Zita moved away, and I became more and more afraid of her. There were a few possibilities. Either Larissa was joking, or she hadn't understood my reference to her suicide pill at all. But even then, her joke would be unusual. Then it's possible that Zita didn't talk to her and lied to me. If she had lied today, did she ever tell me the truth? Is she still my honest confidant?

To be a link in a chain of liars. Oh, Zita, I'm far more experienced in that environment than you.

Experienced, and Lefebvre exposed you anyway, the nitpicking voice in me started.

But in the end, we understood each other, I objected.

But which of those I talk to can I trust? No one.

Maybe I have two friends left.

Back
Top Bottom