It would interest me very much, if you also cherish a comparable fascination about pulling apart the

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com

Rack

Spectator
My limbs to carried rope or other restraints, then attaching the restraints to separate movable entities and moving them in opposite directions with the technical application in both ways simultaneous to pull, this is the yale toole effect ...
The hooks of the tether loops right on the vehicle touches the hook and left only a small gap to the hook was present, but the maximum distance between the floor and the height of the hook was reached. i have time spent the spread to keep, as not was positioned the yale ratchet on table under the chain tensioner The legs were spread well more over 2 meters and the chain tensioner with its additional weight of 18kg, see digital display of the balance was in the midst of my legs through the body resistance the splayed legs still held above the ground. when I made the recordings, I stayed for a period of 2 - 4 min. in this maximum position, but during which I could feel the extra weight of the chain tensioner and the spreads of more than 2m, the elongation increased, only a few millimeters, but legs have given way ... not only the tensile force is effective, but the combination of additional weight. I think that this Series has provided for you the best proof how much centimeters was flat chain tensioned and that I also very fitting comparison can to use it.
Thank you for your effort and attention into this specific torture methode the limbs to separate movable entities and moving them in opposite directions
and about the physical and mechanical load variation when the torso and limbs to stretching method of torture.

Thanks for interesting or ideas anything you can offer.

theRack

Attachments

• the quartering torture.jpg
    the quartering torture.jpg
    512.2 KB · Views: 1,966
Such method but amateurish was the beginning of my crucifixion in my earliest youth. Arms and legs, holding them stretched between the iron rods of my bed.

You learn to be obedient to the pain, to keep self-control and desire the heavenly delight after.

thanks for your response Fox, that's right, but it is authentic and not mainstream. it is my own trial and I can effectively to achieve the pain with its various facets

yes, that is my wish, I would feel the pain as it is that the legs tearing and I. like a piece of meat on the rack to tear apart.
do you like my very far splayed legs???

I can feel how it is that my legs torn off from my hips

the bases of the torture method on the medieval rack are sadism and maximum physical force effect on the body and joint apparatus. Perhaps the agony mix of fear, humiliation, abandonment, and open-ended sadism that the practice connotes. The torturer never says, "I go home at...As the limbs were pulled apart, so was the spinal cord, increasing not only the physical pain, but the psychological pain of knowing that, even if he or she were to survive.
Not confessing meant that the torturer could stretch more as the limbs were pulled apart, ... of tubes in order to make the victim's screams sound more.

the bases of the torture method on the medieval rack are sadism and maximum physical force effect on the body and joint apparatus. Perhaps the agony mix of fear, humiliation, abandonment, and open-ended sadism that the practice connotes. The torturer never says, "I go home at...As the limbs were pulled apart, so was the spinal cord, increasing not only the physical pain, but the psychological pain of knowing that, even if he or she were to survive.
Not confessing meant that the torturer could stretch more as the limbs were pulled apart, ... of tubes in order to make the victim's screams sound more.

the steps to stretched out on the metal frame...

I've experienced being stretched on the rack a few times now and I can't imagine having that torture inflicted in a serious way by someone other than my MASTER, who is skilled and careful at what he doed.

I've experienced being stretched on the rack a few times now and I can't imagine having that torture inflicted in a serious way by someone other than my MASTER, who is skilled and careful at what he doed.
You can see the different sequences and tensile forces at my legs and ankles, what is your experienced opinion???

You can see the different sequences and tensile forces at my legs and ankles, what is your experienced opinion???

The rack I've been on has 4 crank driven pulley ropes attached to the leather wrist and ankle cuffs. It looks like a good set-up from what I can see from your photos. I hope you have a companion to assist you in your racking. My MASTER knows exactly how far to stretch my body without doing any damage to tendons, muscles and bones.

A few pictures to the subject! In my opinion, very cruel torture, which causes serious damage, the ligaments may break away! It can be the same as when it is hunted with horses! You just do not die!
Quoom has produced a great series, the last 3 pictures! They are very expressive!

Attachments

• art_new3213.jpg
    art_new3213.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 1,489
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,564
  • Brunhorse10.jpg
    Brunhorse10.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 1,560
  • Brunhorse15.jpg
    Brunhorse15.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 1,506
  • Brunhorse18.jpg
    Brunhorse18.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 1,511
There was a much older one, b&w (I think), around on the internet a few years back, but that one is much more graphic.

A few pictures to the subject! In my opinion, very cruel torture, which causes serious damage, the ligaments may break away! It can be the same as when it is hunted with horses! You just do not die!
Quoom has produced a great series, the last 3 pictures! They are very expressive!

Quoom once told me about this series. Brunhilda of Austrasia was a Merovingian queen, and the Merovings were a bloodthirsty bunch. She really was torn apart as Quoom shows, but Victorian era artists posthumously commuted her sentence to dragging to death.

Attachments

• 5B13A3BD-61CD-417C-BD64-8A7D2E30E4A2.jpeg
    5B13A3BD-61CD-417C-BD64-8A7D2E30E4A2.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 1,371
Quoom once told me about this series. Brunhilda of Austrasia was a Merovingian queen, and the Merovings were a bloodthirsty bunch. She really was torn apart as Quoom shows, but Victorian era artists posthumously commuted her sentence to dragging to death.
And Quoom shaved a few (dozen) years off her seventy or so. :goofy:

Buffaloes were supposedly used for tearing apart Mariano Marcos, the father of Imelda's husband, in 1945 -- oddly, the story on the subject of buffalo quartering I've found at Ralphus is set in the Philippines as well. Some say that Admiral Charles Platon, who collaborated with zee Germans when France was occupied, was quartered by four maquis-goaded bulls, although other versions of the story have him shot or torn apart between four Citroëns or another kind of motor vehicles.

Last edited:
how much is possible...

Attachments

• ACT I the frame IV.jpg
    ACT I the frame IV.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 1,185
  • ACT II the frame I.jpg
    ACT II the frame I.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,065
  • ACT II the frame II.jpg
    ACT II the frame II.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 983