The Raising

Go to CruxDreams.com
Excellent Work,@Barbaria1 :) :ARMS1: :clapclap:
Although I wonder if it's the same person ??
( because she normally writes in blue ...!!)
lol. ;)
That was me. Back in 2014. I was a newbie at the time. I hadn’t developed my signature italicized blue scrip yet, because I was too busy insisting to anyone who might listen that I hadn’t caused the great CruxForums site crash of the summer of 2013 despite the fact that the crash Moore or less coincided with my arrival as a new member.

That was me. Back in 2014. I was a newbie at the time. I hadn’t developed my signature italicized blue scrip yet, because I was too busy insisting to anyone who might listen that I hadn’t caused the great CruxForums site crash of the summer of 2013 despite the fact that the crash Moore or less coincided with my arrival as a new member.
Though Barbara claims innocence, she was convicted and (justly) crucified for crashing the site in 2013... just saying :cool:

Yeah,I get you...even I've evolved over time,and now I'm positively Prehistoric !! Lol.
It took me ages to figure out how to change the script ,etc...
Shame that different colours can't be used in the same sentence :(

Though Barbara claims innocence, she was convicted and (justly) crucified for crashing the site in 2013... just saying :cool:

I trust the independent jury!

1st file works.

Second one gives this error:

File(s) not found, maybe it have been destroyed ?
It's probably expired. I only put a 10-day life on it because I thought few people would want a 580 MB version of anything! The smaller file's quality is 95% of the larger one, and you wouldn't notice any difference unless you were playing it on a big (say, 50-inch) screen.

BTW, I used Handbrake to reduce the file size. Anyone who needs to reduce files should try it. It's free, easy, and frankly amazing! (A lot like Trixie, whom I briefly dated in high school. . . .) Available at https://handbrake.fr. (The app, not Trixie. :frown:)

THE RAISING

Ropes stretch and groan
Men strain and grunt
The joint, where patibulum and stipe meet, creaks mournfully
My cross shudders and begins to move

Slowly at first,
as if the earth refuses to let go,
and then with increasing speed,
the angle grows

I begin to slide,
chafing the raw skin on my back,
torn and abraded earlier
by the merciless lash

Pulled down by gravity,
I continue to slide
My arms extend upward;
my knees forced to flex and bend

Looking left and then right
I see other crosses,
standing already upright,
swing stealthily into view

Each of them bearing,
like trees in an orchard,
a harvest of suffering human fruit,
hanging ripe and exposed

Looking down,
I see the base of my stipe,
hover momentarily above
a freshly dug hole

Seconds later, my stipe
strikes bottom with a violent jolt
that judders the timber,
and its naked, screaming cargo

Thrown forward by momentum,
my arms are ripped back
My back arcs to its limits,
before flopping weakly back

My head cracks against the stipe,
my tailbone slaps home,
my bare breasts wobble and shake,
while my thigh muscles quake

I have been raised,
the cruel crucifying process completed,
I now have only to
dance and sway listlessly

To rise and fall
on unsteady cramped legs,
To battle for breath,
and yearn for eternal rest

Barbaria, 2014
I see other crosses,

Each of them bearing,
a harvest of suffering hum
an fruit,
hanging ripe and exposed

An incredible accounting. Equal parts empathetic and erotic. A vivid and poetic of the process.

I see other crosses,

Each of them bearing,
a harvest of suffering hum
an fruit,
hanging ripe and exposed

An incredible accounting. Equal parts empathetic and erotic. A vivid and poetic of the process.
Thanks. Always fun to revisit these old postings:p

Back
Top Bottom