Go to CruxDreams.com
Maria lay in bed, peacefully sleeping. It was midnight and her husband had told her not to stay up. He was an important man in the family business. Her father was the head of the business and though he hadn’t been happy she married Jack six months ago, he agreed to give him a spot above what a newcomer would achieve.

She was woken by a door shutting. She had always been a light sleeper. Her husband was home now and if he wasn’t too tired, perhaps they could have some fun.

Before she could slide out of bed, a large man in a suit walked into her bedroom.

“Hello Maria.”

She stiffened and a dread filled her. She knew this man. He was Bruno, her father’s bodyguard and enforcer. She had no idea what he would be doing here at this hour, breaking into her house and walking into her bed.

She blinked a few times and took him in. He was wearing a black suit with a black shirt and tie. Bruno was a large man, around six foot five and two hundred and fifty pounds. He was close to fifty years old, with grey streaks in his brown hair.

He also had a gun.

“Bruno?”

“Get up, kid. Time to go.”

Maria shook her head, trying to come to grips with this.

“Now, Maria. Don’t make me pull you out of bed.”

“I’m naked.” She pointed out. “Can I at least get dressed?”

Bruno stepped towards her, and she held her hands up. “Okay!”

Sliding out of the satin sheets, she stood before him. She was only twenty years old and he had known her all her life it seemed. They were never close, he rarely spoke, but being nude in front of him was disconcerting and humiliating.

He didn’t seem to mind. He was obviously taking her in. She knew she was attractive. She was only 5’4” and the definition of petite. Despite weighing only ninety-nine pounds, she had a natural, firm 32 inch bust with small brown nipples topping her breasts. Her long dark hair and chocolate eyes made her a breathtaking beauty, easily the most desirable woman most men knew once they saw her.

“Daddy isn’t going to appreciate you leering at me.” She told the man. “If he wants to see me, he could have called. Wait, is this about Jack? Has he been in an accident? I need to get dressed.”

Bruno raised his gun and pressed the cold barrel to her forehead.

“You won’t need clothes where you are going. Jack didn’t have an accident. I took him into the woods and blew his brains all over the ground. Your husband was talking to the feds, Maria. You know what that means.”

Maria gulped, knowing exactly what that meant. There was a rule in the family business. If one of the men talk, they die, knowing their family will suffer. That means moms, girlfriends, adult sisters, wives, all dead. If he had kids, those kids wouldn’t be taken care of. They would be orphans.

Surely that didn’t apply to her. She was the youngest daughter out of three daughters and two sons. She was the baby in the family. Her father wouldn’t allow this.

“What…what did Daddy say? Am I going to talk to him?”

Bruno shook his head and smiled. “He has disowned you. An example needs to be set that no one is immune to punishment. I’m taking you to the Ranch. You will be dealt with there.”

Maria began trembling. She had never been to the Ranch but had heard the stories. The Ranch was a remote place where traitors were taken and killed, their bodies left to rot, to be fed to animals or to be buried in shallow graves.

“No.” she quietly said.

“Ben, come in here.” Bruno called.

Ben, another of her father’s lackies, entered holding rope.

“Can I talk to Daddy?”

“He will see you at your execution. He doesn’t want to talk to you before then.”

Maria’s arms were yanked behind her back and Ben began to tie her wrists. When he was done, she shuddered as he squeezed her ass cheeks.

Bruno took her by the back of the neck and pressed her face down into the mattress.

She felt even more helpless and weak as he tied her ankles together.

She was finally thrown over his shoulder like a sack of feed and carried out to her garage.

Inside the garage was a limo with black tinted windows. A woman she knew well, named Beth, was holding the door open. Beth was an imposing figure herself, six feet tall with short blond hair and an athletic muscular body. Maria had a crush on her when she was younger. Despite the woman being ten years older than her, she thought Beth may have reciprocated her feelings, but would never take that chance with the baby of the family.

Beth kept her face blank and wouldn’t meet her eyes. That was telling and Maria’s fear rose another notch if possible.

Her father had disowned her. She was a traitor in his eyes. She was going to the ranch to be killed.

She was laid roughly on the leather seat and Bruno and Ben got in to sit in front of her. Maria supposed Beth was driving.

Maria had never felt more helpless, defenseless in her life. She was in the back of a car, naked, wrists tied behind her back and her ankles tied together. She had shaved her pussy tonight, bald as Jack liked when he ate her out. This made her feel even more exposed. The fear was making her shiver, the leather seat she sat on felt strange on her bare ass. It was cool, causing her nipples to harden and two men were in front of her, wanting to no doubt rape her. If her father had truly disowned her, they could. She was no longer the daughter of the boss. She knew she would be raped before this was over.

She closed her eyes, hoping to calm herself by pretending this wasn’t happening. It was impossible. Her Jack was dead. He had been talking to the Feds. What did they have on him that would make him do something so stupid? She thought he loved her, but he had ended her life through his actions. He got shot in the back of the head. Maria knew she would not be so lucky.

“Can you untie my ankles? It’s not like I’m going anywhere.”

“Nope.” Bruno answered. “Maybe now is the time to go over some rules. You are gonna die soon. Your Dad has already ordered it and told the whole family. If he were to change his mind, he would look weak. Your Dad isn’t weak. You can’t stop what’s gonna happen to you. You do have a say in how much pain you feel before your heart stops beating. See, he gave me a lot of leeway on what to do with you so long as you are healthy enough to face death. Understand?”

Maria did understand. “Yes.”

“Good. You gonna be a good girl?”

Maria sighed and nodded. She didn’t want to think of the pain these men could put her through. She was fucked. Her husband dead, her Dad abandoning and condemning her. Bruno looked like the kind of guy that would like to torture and be good at it.

“Yes.”

Bruno smiled chillingly. He moved from his seat and sat on the long seat next to her. As she suspected, he unzipped his pants, and his hard cock sprang free.

“We got another thirty minutes on the road before you get to your cage for the night. Start sucking, make it good and swallow it all. I expect you to have both mine and Ben’s load in your stomach before we reach the ranch. Let’s see how good your mouth is.”

He took her by the back of the neck and pulled her face towards his lap. Tears streaming, she opened her mouth and went to work.

By the time the car stopped, she was on her knees between Ben’s legs, swallowing his cum just as the car stopped.

“Congratulations. You get to lay down tonight on the floor instead of being shackled to the wall.” Bruno told her.

He leaned down and cut the ropes binding her ankles.

“You can walk to your cell. Welcome to the Ranch.”

To be continued

Maria was dragged by her arms towards an enclosed barn. It was too dark to see much of her surroundings on this moonless night. She saw what she thought were three large cabin like houses, possibly more in the distance. The barn she was being dragged by her arms toward was a towering structure. She could only tell because it had large lights illuminating the outside.

When the door opened, she was surprised to see it wasn’t full of cow and horse pens. It was full of cells, barred doors and concrete floors, a toilet in a corner open for all to see.

The first cell was opened, and she was pushed inside.

Her mother was waiting for her.

“Mom?” Maria whispered, grateful to see the woman.

Her mother was an attractive woman. The mother of five children, she had none the less kept her figure. She was much taller and full bodied than Maria, perhaps a picture of what Maria’s body type would have been if she had been allowed to live.

The men pushed her to her knees on the cold, rough floor in front of her mother.

“My angel.” The woman whispered, looking down on her daughter with wet eyes. “I can do nothing for you now.”

Maria closed her eyes, suspecting as much.

“Could you get me clothes?”

Her mother shook her head.

“Your father is furious. He never wanted you to marry that boy. He gave into your judgement, gave into your pleas to let that scum into the family business. Your husband is dead, and you are all that is left for him to vent his rage. Well… not only you.”

Maria felt a chill, suspecting what that meant.

“Jack’s sisters?” she asked quietly.

“Your father is having them hanged at noon tomorrow. Or I suppose I should say today. They are enroute and in six hours will be dead. They will be whipped and raped first of course. Then left to dangle. You are going to watch.”

Maria nodded. “Then I am to be hung?”

Her mother shook her head sadly.

“Sunday morning, I front of the entire family and organization, you will be taken to the killing field and crucified, left on your cross until dead. Then you will be taken down and thrown in a shallow pit and covered in dirt. I am sorry my child.”

Maria began wailing and her mother knelt beside her and pulled her close. Maria pressed herself into her mother, taking comfort for the first time that evening, even as she wallowed in despair.

“I don’t have much time. I had to plead with your father for hours to allow me to see you. We must talk about something important.

“You will be asked to decide between two punishments before crucifixion. You will decide between pain and humiliation.”

“What sort of decision is that?” she asked.

“An extremely important one. If you choose pain, you will be tortured for the remainder of the day and night. You will be electrocuted, branded, and other things I dare not speak of. I have seen women tortured at this very place. It is horrible. You will choose humiliation.”

Maria sat on her haunches, wondering if she should ask but knowing she would have to, or her mother would tell her.

“What does humiliation entail?”

Her mother sighed. “I imagine you had a taste of it on the trip here. You will be a sex toy. They will fuck you all night, anyone who wishes, multiple people at once if desired. You will have to participate. If you do not, if you fight back in anyway you will receive pain and humiliation.”

“Who?” Maria asked.

“Anyone in the business who wishes. Men, women, drivers, enforcers, dealers and even cousins. You will be a sex slave until you are crucified. I know this sounds horrible, but you have no choice. Beth is in charge of executing you. She will ensure you get poppers, and keep you lubricated. At times you may enjoy it. Perhaps you will find pleasure. Either way, humiliation is better than pain. I will tell Beth you have chosen on my way out. Do not countermand that, do not fight back. As horrible as it is, sniff what she tells you to sniff. Drink what she gives you to drink and swallow any pills she gives you. Do you understand?”

Maria nodded, unable to say anything at this point, fear nearly paralyzing her.

Her mother took out a knife from her bag, making her hope foolishly that she would simply slit her throat or stab her. Instead, she walked around and cut the bindings from her hands.

Maria immediately began rubbing her wrists.

Her mother kissed her forehead, told her she was loved and walked out quickly. Maria watched her go, as Beth opened the door to her cell then closed it behind her.

Maria sat alone, shivering, from cold and fear. He had no place to sit, no place to lie down and had no desire to sit on the toilet.

Her cage opened and Beth walked in. Beth was no longer wearing a pantsuit but instead wore a black strapless leather dress showing off her ample cleavage and was barefoot. She had a rolled-up blanket in her hand and tossed it on the floor.

“Your mother told you what was going to happen. I won’t tell you what it is like to be crucified. Knowing ahead of time won’t make it easier. It is six AM. In an hour, Jack’s sisters will be kept in a cell on the back. I’m not responsible for them. I suspect they will be raped until it is time for them to die. You will watch them die. Afterward, I will have an hour to prepare you for your … the start of your punishment. Then you are at the mercy of everyone. I will try to make it as easier to bare as possible and if I do my job right, you may have orgasms before you die. Enjoy it. Those hours will be the last pleasures of your life. I will ensure no one hurts you. Your father will want you healthy when you go to the cross.”

Maria closed her eyes. “So I can suffer longer.”

Beth nodded.

“You have already had your last meal. After the hangings, I will have to clean you inside and out, then, the only thing you will be swallowing is…”

Maria raised her hand. “Yeah, I get it. I’ve already gotten an early start.”

Beth smiled, happy that she wasn’t constantly breaking down. She seemed to have gotten it out of her system with her Mom here.

“Beth laid out the blanket and Maria sat on it with no hesitation, glad her ass was off the concrete floor even if the blanket really provided no extra cushioning.

Beth stood over her and Maria laid on her back. She could see under the dress that Beth wore no panties, her leg muscles were rippling, and her breasts were beginning to rise and fall more rapidly.

“I’m not going to rape you, Maria. If you don’t want this, say the word. I have suspected in the past that you wanted me. Believe me, if it weren’t for fear of your father sending me to this place, I would have approached you long before now. I can make you feel good if you want me to.”

Maria nodded. “Yes.”

Beth smiled, unzipped the back of her dress and stepped out of it, then lowered herself and placed her head between Maria’s legs. Maria gasped when Beth’s tongue swiped her pussy and for the first time that night, was able to think of something other than her husband’s betrayal and death, her impending death and the hopelessness of her situation

To be continued…

Maria was dragged by her arms towards an enclosed barn. It was too dark to see much of her surroundings on this moonless night. She saw what she thought were three large cabin like houses, possibly more in the distance. The barn she was being dragged by her arms toward was a towering structure. She could only tell because it had large lights illuminating the outside.

When the door opened, she was surprised to see it wasn’t full of cow and horse pens. It was full of cells, barred doors and concrete floors, a toilet in a corner open for all to see.

The first cell was opened, and she was pushed inside.

Her mother was waiting for her.

“Mom?” Maria whispered, grateful to see the woman.

Her mother was an attractive woman. The mother of five children, she had none the less kept her figure. She was much taller and full bodied than Maria, perhaps a picture of what Maria’s body type would have been if she had been allowed to live.

The men pushed her to her knees on the cold, rough floor in front of her mother.

“My angel.” The woman whispered, looking down on her daughter with wet eyes. “I can do nothing for you now.”

Maria closed her eyes, suspecting as much.

“Could you get me clothes?”

Her mother shook her head.

“Your father is furious. He never wanted you to marry that boy. He gave into your judgement, gave into your pleas to let that scum into the family business. Your husband is dead, and you are all that is left for him to vent his rage. Well… not only you.”

Maria felt a chill, suspecting what that meant.

“Jack’s sisters?” she asked quietly.

“Your father is having them hanged at noon tomorrow. Or I suppose I should say today. They are enroute and in six hours will be dead. They will be whipped and raped first of course. Then left to dangle. You are going to watch.”

Maria nodded. “Then I am to be hung?”

Her mother shook her head sadly.

“Sunday morning, I front of the entire family and organization, you will be taken to the killing field and crucified, left on your cross until dead. Then you will be taken down and thrown in a shallow pit and covered in dirt. I am sorry my child.”

Maria began wailing and her mother knelt beside her and pulled her close. Maria pressed herself into her mother, taking comfort for the first time that evening, even as she wallowed in despair.

“I don’t have much time. I had to plead with your father for hours to allow me to see you. We must talk about something important.

“You will be asked to decide between two punishments before crucifixion. You will decide between pain and humiliation.”

“What sort of decision is that?” she asked.

“An extremely important one. If you choose pain, you will be tortured for the remainder of the day and night. You will be electrocuted, branded, and other things I dare not speak of. I have seen women tortured at this very place. It is horrible. You will choose humiliation.”

Maria sat on her haunches, wondering if she should ask but knowing she would have to, or her mother would tell her.

“What does humiliation entail?”

Her mother sighed. “I imagine you had a taste of it on the trip here. You will be a sex toy. They will fuck you all night, anyone who wishes, multiple people at once if desired. You will have to participate. If you do not, if you fight back in anyway you will receive pain and humiliation.”

“Who?” Maria asked.

“Anyone in the business who wishes. Men, women, drivers, enforcers, dealers and even cousins. You will be a sex slave until you are crucified. I know this sounds horrible, but you have no choice. Beth is in charge of executing you. She will ensure you get poppers, and keep you lubricated. At times you may enjoy it. Perhaps you will find pleasure. Either way, humiliation is better than pain. I will tell Beth you have chosen on my way out. Do not countermand that, do not fight back. As horrible as it is, sniff what she tells you to sniff. Drink what she gives you to drink and swallow any pills she gives you. Do you understand?”

Maria nodded, unable to say anything at this point, fear nearly paralyzing her.

Her mother took out a knife from her bag, making her hope foolishly that she would simply slit her throat or stab her. Instead, she walked around and cut the bindings from her hands.

Maria immediately began rubbing her wrists.

Her mother kissed her forehead, told her she was loved and walked out quickly. Maria watched her go, as Beth opened the door to her cell then closed it behind her.

Maria sat alone, shivering, from cold and fear. He had no place to sit, no place to lie down and had no desire to sit on the toilet.

Her cage opened and Beth walked in. Beth was no longer wearing a pantsuit but instead wore a black strapless leather dress showing off her ample cleavage and was barefoot. She had a rolled-up blanket in her hand and tossed it on the floor.

“Your mother told you what was going to happen. I won’t tell you what it is like to be crucified. Knowing ahead of time won’t make it easier. It is six AM. In an hour, Jack’s sisters will be kept in a cell on the back. I’m not responsible for them. I suspect they will be raped until it is time for them to die. You will watch them die. Afterward, I will have an hour to prepare you for your … the start of your punishment. Then you are at the mercy of everyone. I will try to make it as easier to bare as possible and if I do my job right, you may have orgasms before you die. Enjoy it. Those hours will be the last pleasures of your life. I will ensure no one hurts you. Your father will want you healthy when you go to the cross.”

Maria closed her eyes. “So I can suffer longer.”

Beth nodded.

“You have already had your last meal. After the hangings, I will have to clean you inside and out, then, the only thing you will be swallowing is…”

Maria raised her hand. “Yeah, I get it. I’ve already gotten an early start.”

Beth smiled, happy that she wasn’t constantly breaking down. She seemed to have gotten it out of her system with her Mom here.

“Beth laid out the blanket and Maria sat on it with no hesitation, glad her ass was off the concrete floor even if the blanket really provided no extra cushioning.

Beth stood over her and Maria laid on her back. She could see under the dress that Beth wore no panties, her leg muscles were rippling, and her breasts were beginning to rise and fall more rapidly.

“I’m not going to rape you, Maria. If you don’t want this, say the word. I have suspected in the past that you wanted me. Believe me, if it weren’t for fear of your father sending me to this place, I would have approached you long before now. I can make you feel good if you want me to.”

Maria nodded. “Yes.”

Beth smiled, unzipped the back of her dress and stepped out of it, then lowered herself and placed her head between Maria’s legs. Maria gasped when Beth’s tongue swiped her pussy and for the first time that night, was able to think of something other than her husband’s betrayal and death, her impending death and the hopelessness of her situation

To be continued…
Wow so much pain and torture planned ... oh how I hope Maria suffers pain AND humiliation! Great job so far Ty ...

Very strong beginning.
I look forward for more of it!

Maria woke as she was dragged to her feet by two hands that clasped tightly around her small arms.

“What?” she groggily asked.

“Time to wake up.” A man’s voice told her. She thought it might be Bruno.

She was half dragged before she regained her feet and tried to remember her situation.

She must have fallen asleep on the concrete floor. Her last memory was shaking in a violent orgasm as Edith lay on top of her in a sixty-nine position. The cold, Edith’s tongue, her fear, and a warm pussy rubbing against her tongue had driven her to the point of insanity, an orgasm that had apparently knocked her out.

She was taken into a utilitarian bathroom, not much different than her cell. Only this had a showerhead, one knob and a lower head with a point on it attached to a hose over the floor drain. A rough looking toilet was also present.

Edith stood with the nozzle in her hand.

“I doubt you will have as much fun as you did last night with her.” She heard Bruno say, but she wasn’t sure if he was talking to her or Edith.

He let go of her arm and walked out.

Edith threw a bathmat on the concrete.

“On all fours. We don’t want your knees skinned yet.”

“What is going on?” Maria asked quietly, having an idea.

“You know what’s going on. Time to get you cleaned out. You don’t want to shit while you are being gangbanged or on the cross, do you? It’s a smell you will have to live with. I mean you will have to die with. On all fours. Just do as I say. Trust me this will not be close to the most uncomfortable or humiliating thing that will happen to you for the rest of your short life.”

Maria nodded and knelt down. Now that she was waking, her fear was returning. Her body was being prepared for rape and death. She remembered her mother’s words and how she couldn’t fight back. She would even have to be enthusiastic as pigs like Bruno fucked her.

Being told what to do was somewhat of a comfort. She couldn’t fight back, so complete surrender was the best option. It was easier to surrender when someone was telling you what to do. Jack got off on telling her what to do in bed. She had done things with him, for him, she had never thought she would do.

Now she was in Edith’s hands. All she had to do was behave. She would die, she would suffer but fighting would make it so much worse.

The feeling of the enema was strange. Despite the humiliation the experience was a bit of a turn on. She had never minded anal once Jack had introduced her to it. At times she got off on it. Having her ass fucked was so much different than being fucked normally. It was being completely controlled. It hurt; it was the ultimate invasion. You were being used solely for someone else’s pleasure. It you wanted to get off you had to do it yourself.

When she was done she was showered in cold water and scrubbed. It was by no means an erotic shower, simply soap and a rough sponge. Edith tied her hands behind her with rough rope a bit too tight.

“Could you loosen the rope?”

Edith shook her head. “From this point on, I am in charge of your execution. The rope is supposed to be tight. You are supposed to be uncomfortable. You are supposed to hurt. You are being punished, little girl.”

Edith took her by her upper arm and led her down a hall and up a short set of stairs to a door.

When the door opened, she was immediately blinded by the sun. She closed her eyes, barely able to squint and forced herself to try and keep up with Edith pulling her.

As her vision adjusted she took in the air. It was fresh, making it obvious how flow that air was in the dungeon she slept in for a few hours.

The breeze was blowing against her skin, causing it to pebble. She was still shivering from the cold shower, her hair still wet. It was a warm day though and eventually she caught her breath to stop the shivers.

She also heard hushed voices and knew she was no longer with Edith as her only companion.

Though it hurt, she forced herself to look.

Over twenty people were present. There were people she knew, such as her cousins, sisters and brothers, her best friend Kim, people she only recognized in passing as her father’s employees, and her mother and father.

The entire crowd was looking at her as she stood in the sun, her hair wet and shiny, her muscles tense from embarrassment and the coolness. She was on full display, unable to cover her breasts or smooth pussy.

Despite her embarrassment and to her horror, she could feel herself getting wet. The more embarrassed she felt, the wetter she became, and she heard a few chuckles in the crowd. Everyone but her mother was making direct eye contact with her.

Once she overcame her mortification she heard sobs among the chuckles. She turned to the right and lost her breath.

A gallows had been built. On it were to women in nooses, standing on trapdoors that would fall away giving the audience and unobstructed view of the dying women. Their hands were behind their backs, no doubt bound as hers were. They were completely naked of course. The nooses were hanging around their neck loosely.

They were Jack’s sisters. Ivy was a short haired red head with a fiery attitude to math her hair. She was only 19, not much younger than Maria. She stood only five foot tall but had good muscle form. If not for the tattoos she might have looked like a gymnast. Instead, her body was adorned with tattoos, as well as a nose piercing. She was thought, always had an attitude, a card-carrying lesbian and let everyone know. She got her red hair from her deceased mother. Maria was grateful the woman was deceased, or she would no doubt be up there.

Rather than rebellious, Ivy looked scared. Maria had never seen her frightened. It was a strange sight. She was shaking, breathing in and out rapidly and had tears running down her cheeks and to the floor. Her impressive muscles were straining, from fear and the natural inclination to escape death.

Next to her, about six feet away was Jack’s other sister, twenty-four-year-old Lizzy. Lizzy was a brunette with chestnut brown hair. Unlike her little sister, Lizzy was not strong. She had a soft body. She was a somewhat pretty woman, and while not out of shape, did not spend hours exercising every week. Her body did not strain. Instead, she was trembling so hard, Maria could see her thighs shaking from her distance away.

She wasn’t away for long. Edith pulled her by the arm once again towards the gallows. They approached the steps on the side. When they reached the top, Maria saw a large hole dug out behind the gallows.

“You have your own grave dug by your cross. You’ll get to look at it while you hang.” Edith told her, sending a fresh shiver down her spine.

Maria was pulled behind the women. She was able to look at these women in a new light. Her main focus was in Ivy. She had often wondered how the girl would look naked. The tattoo of the snake that wound from the small of her back to her right shoulder was fascinating. She had a demon on her left shin and an arm and leg band on her right side.

What fascinated her the most was how her body shook. She wasn’t moving back and forth, instead standing in one spot as if her life depended on her stillness.

Her ass was beautiful. It was hard yet jiggled in a way from fear. Maria looked Lizzy over, but her eyes came back to Ivy.

Then a man in a suit, wearing a black hood came onto the gallows. He pulled the noose tight on Lizzy, placing the knot behind her left ear.

When he did the same to Ivy, she peed, the piss running between her thighs and dribbling on the wood. Maria could hear her mumbling but couldn’t make her words. Those in the audience laughed, called her a coward, but Ivy was beyond caring about them. She was frightened. She was terrified. She wasn’t thinking about humiliation which was Maria’s biggest worry.

Ivy was going to die. This was it.

That simple fact made it clear in Maria’s head that she would also be in a dirt pit soon. Her life was ending and at the hands of her father.

The trap door was spung and Maria jumped back in shock. The girls didn’t fall far, only a few inches, but the reactions of their bodies were shocking.

While Lizzy didn’t move as much, only her legs bicycling, Ivy fought. She squeezed her thighs, kicked in all directions as if looking for a place to gain ground that was ever going to be there. Her thighs humped the air as if she were fucking someone with a strap on or riding someone while being fucked.

Maria was absolutely fascinated by dance of death the red head was performing. It was beautiful and terrifying at once.

Then she stopped.

She was dead. A final stream of urine fell from her and Lizzy.

Maria’s body was sweaty as if she had been moving along with them. She wasn’t even aware that she had been rubbing her own thighs together furiously.

When the bodies stopped moving and Ivy relieved herself for a final time, the crowd began to clap and Maria peed, the stark realization that she was going to die hitting her at once.

To be continued

Maria’s body was sweaty as if she had been moving along with them. She wasn’t even aware that she had been rubbing her own thighs together furiously.

When the bodies stopped moving and Ivy relieved herself for a final time, the crowd began to clap and Maria peed, the stark realization that she was going to die hitting her at once.
The hangman appreciated his work...
hang 1390 B.jpg

Maria was sent back to her cell in the barn and told to take a shower once more, getting the smell of urine off of her before she would be enjoyed by others.

In the back of her mind, she knew it was the last shower she would ever have and despite the warm water she was finally allowed to have, could not enjoy the sensation. Though she was never close to Jack’s sisters, she had just seen two women die horribly for the entertainment of people she had known her whole life, not just the men but many of the women as well.

After she stepped out, she was given a towel to dry off by Edith and told to stay put, as if she had anywhere to go once the door to her cell was closed.

She stood alone, hands on the bars, not knowing what else to do. Some room was being prepared somewhere that she would be fucked by everyone who ever knew her, likely her family as well.

Footsteps were approaching and she stiffened, wondering if her time had come. It didn’t help when she saw Edith, with a briefcase, now dressed in a black leather outfit, pants, stiletto boots and a tight bustier that showed her ample cleavage. She was gorgeous and despite the fear she felt, she her pussy became wet just looking at the beauty, her last willing lover.

Edith opened the cell and stepped inside, then opened the briefcase on the floor. She took a blue pill from a bottle and a bottle of water.

“You have thirty minutes. Take the pill.”

“What is it?”

“A couple of things. One, it will help you relax. Two it is a mild muscle relaxer. It will help when they fuck your ass and make no mistake, they will. I’m going to be giving you poppers to keep you in the mood. Inhale when I tell you too. They will keep you turned on. I’m going to keep you lubed, but its better if you can be turned on naturally. You can’t stop this, so relax and do as you are told. Enjoy it. Forget about who is doing it to you. If they want to kiss you, let them kiss you. If they want you to stroke a cock, do it. You will be on your back on a small, padded table for most of it. Just lay back, take it and try to orgasm. A lot of women would like to be in your position, at least getting fucked by so many guys.”

Maria took the pill and swallowed, followed by a short drink of water.

“Are my brothers going to be there?”

“Probably your sisters too. Just remember you have been disowned. They do not see you as a sister no more, just a hot piece of ass they want to fuck. There will also be a cameraman following you for the rest of your execution. Ignore him. I’m sorry this is happening to you kid. I’m going to try to make this as easy as possible. One way is for you to get on all fours. I need to plug your ass. It’s a good idea to stretch your asshole before you find a cock inside it.”

Maria got on all fours, determined to do as she was told and not think. It was the only way to hold on to her sanity. Don’t think, just do as told.

She gasped when the hard, metal anal plug was placed inside her. The lube helped but she had never been a fan of anal sex and it had been years since her asshole was stretched in that manner.

Edith told her she had twenty minutes to compose herself before she was taken to the room where she would be raped over and over again.

Five minutes had gone by before she heard the heels tapping towards her. Maria wondered if her sense of time was that off until she saw a tall blonde with long, glorious hair, wearing a bright blue minidress making her way to her.

It was her best friend Kenna.

“Hi girl.”

Maria grabbed the bars and relaxed, glad to see a familiar face. She and Kenna had been friends since grade school.

“I am so glad to see you.” Maria told her.

Kenna nodded, not surprised.

“I understand you have a hot time coming up. You must be looking forward to it.”

Maria thought of asking what the hell she was talking about, but the pill was helping her relax and mellow out.

“Don’t deny it. Your pussy is soaking.”

Maria blushed. She hadn’t even thought of that in her worries, but now that she was calmer she realized it was true.

“We used to fantasize about this. A gangbang. We always wondered what it would be like. Now you get to find out. I’m a little jealous, except I wouldn’t want what happens next. Your hubby fucked you over, sweetie. I knew that guy was an asshole.”

“Dad is really made at me. But this? I get killing me but letting the family fuck me? Crucifying me? I never thought he would do that to me. I didn’t even do it! I didn’t know about it!”

Kenna sighed. “I know sweetie, but he wasn’t just talking to the FBI. He had documents, taped calls, everything to put your Dad and uncles away for life. He told them where the bodies were buried. He didn’t know the location of the Ranch, but it didn’t matter. Plenty of bodies out in the world. Your Dad and uncles are leaving after your dead. They are leaving the country, being smuggled out. Most of their money has been confiscated. The family business is dead.”

It became clear then why her father was this angry. There would be no forgiveness, no last-minute reprieve or quick bullet to the head.

She was well and truly screwed.

Kenna reached through the bars with her left hand and took Maria’s breast, gently massaging it and rolling her nipple in between her fingers. She then took her right hand and placed it between Maria’s leg, sliding fingers inside her.

Maria pressed herself to the cold bars, offering as much access to Kenna as she could. She became lost in the sensation, and came quickly, almost collapsing, grasping the bars to hold herself up.

“Take care, Maria. See you on the other side one day.” Kenna told her. She pressed her face to the bar and kissed Maria. Maria opened her mouth, letting their tongues caress each other’s.

“I’ll be watching the gangbang but won’t be involved. Have fun, Maria. Take it, enjoy it. They are going to enjoy you. I’m going to miss you girl, but at least you are going out with a bang. Get it? Lighten up. Its too late to do anything about it now.”

Maria did not find herself amused. She waited alone for the inevitable steps that would begin her doom. She envied her two sister in laws. Their terror and pain were already over. Her terror, pain and humiliation would last days.

Edith eventually arrived after what seemed like hours. Funny how when you dread something, the waiting seems to feel like forever.

Would they really nail her, ran through her mind?

Edith took her by the upper arm roughly and pulled her out of her cage. Instead of going to another room, they took steps outside again.

When they reached the top, to her horror, she saw why. She was going to be transformed into a fuck toy outside and everyone was watching. Not only the men in the family but her crying mother, her aunts and their daughters, her sisters. Her mother was crying and in the arms of her oldest aunt, but she was still watching. Her father stood next to her mother, his face cold and unmoving. She understood then. He was making her mother watch. He wanted her to suffer in every way and if that meant his wife had to suffer with her, that was okay.

“Inhale.” Edith told her as she put a glass jar under her nose and popped the top. Maria instinctually did as she was told and breathed in the odorless gas.

Its effect was immediate. Coupled with the relaxant she had taken; her body began to tingle. A cameraman was in her face, but she no longer cared. She made her way to the small table, only three feet wide and maybe four feet long. Enough to cradle her head and her ass at the end while her legs were held up in the air.

She lay back on it and the plug was pulled from her ass. Edith lubed her pussy and stuck a couple fingers in her ass covered in lube, making sure she was slick.

Her legs were spread, and a cock caused her to cry out as it was stuffed inside her with no mercy or warning. Her arms were spread, and her tiny hands found cocks in them. Her body was pulled back a bit, so her head hung over the table and a cock was in her throat.

The rape went on for what must have been hours. She was only given breaks for Edith to give her another popper and lube her up whenever she became worn out, kept her hydrated and then thrown back. She was eventually bent over the table and pounded.

Maria lost count of how many fucked her, but she didn’t forget their faces. Despite her humiliation or perhaps because of it, she orgasmed several times. Her sisters and cousins fucked her with strap ons and were rougher than the men. Her throat, her ass, her pussy, nothing was off limits.

No one came inside her, but they made sure to cum on her. Her body shined with cum, as well as her face.

At some point she passed out, only to be shaken awake and half carried into another room by Edith. The sun had set, and her pussy and ass were sore. The dried cum was making her itch and she hoped for a shower she knew she wouldn’t get.

This time she was taken to a different cell in the barn. She was sat against the stone wall in the back and her wrists shackled over her head as she sat on her ass.

“Death row cell.” Edith told her. “Look on the bright side, your shoulders and arms will be used to stretching. Guys will probably be in and out all night for blow jobs. Be good. I don’t want to whip you in the morning. Your scheduled to be nailed at eight AM. If I have to whip you, it throws everything off schedule. Do you understand?”

Maria nodded weakly. Her mother had just seen her family and friends fuck her while her father stood by and watched. Worse, she had orgasmed repeatedly like a cock whore she felt like.

Nothing mattered anymore.

She leaned back, dropped her chin to her chest and tried to sleep before the first customer of the night arrived.

To be continued

Despite her arms being chained over her shoulders to a stone wall, forcing her in a sitting position all night, despite the uncountable cocks thrust into her mouth that coated her with cum throughout the night, Maria managed to fall into a fitful sleep for a few hours.

She was woken when her arms fell to the floor. Maria was greeted by the sight of Edith, dressed in black, form fitting, a top that highlighted her cleavage. She briefly wondered if Edith’s tits would fall out of her top when nailing her.

“It’s time, Princess.”

“Time?”

“Time to start dying. Stand up.”

Maria could barely do so, but with Edith’s help, managed to shakily stand. The blonde executioner pulled Maria’s hands behind her back and tied them with course rope, making her hiss when they felt too tight, and the condemned girl said as much.

“Ropes being tight are the least of your problems.”

She was once again led into the sunlight. The sun warmed her body, a direct contrast to the cool breeze that caressed her suddenly overly sensitive skin. Her legs felt weak, and her pussy was sore as was her ass. She had felt sore after sex but now she felt ravaged, raped despite her acceptance of the act, even enjoyment. Nothing was sacred.

Her family and others, over one hundred people were standing in two lines. She would have to walk through them.

Edith stopped at the row.

“Walk through the row, do not run, do not stop. I will meet you at the other end.”

Maria looked to the top of the hill she would be heading towards and knew what awaited her. It was calling to her, chilled her to the core. Twenty years old and she was going to die because she loved the wrong man.

As she walked, she kept her head down, not wanting to meet the eyes of her family and former friends. She knew all had a shot at her last night, even her sisters. The only ones who hadn’t were her father and mother.

The first step she made, she felt the glob strike her cheek. Then one from the other side.

They were spitting on her. As she walked along, fighting the instinct to run either forward or away, everyone was spitting on her.

She kept her eyes closed and tried to walk in a straight line. As she stumbled to one side or the other she was pushed back to the middle. After a minute, she had to open her eyes. She saw the disgust, the loathing and the joy. Yes, some were smiling, happy to see this. Many men had bulges in their pants, obviously turned on by her situation and nudity. Others called her a traitor, a whore, a slut who orgasmed while being raped. It wasn’t her fault! She had been drugged, given poppers!

Arguing would do no good. This was humiliation. She should have gone against her mother’s wishes and chosen pain. It would have given her some dignity.

She had no idea of the time, but she finally reached the end of the row. Her face, her entire body, including her hair was now drenched in spit, along with the dried cum that had covered her all night. Her hair was wild, the breeze making her small nipples harden, her legs shaking, and thighs bruised.

At the end of the row, Edith waited with her father.

Edith was now wearing a black half mask that covered her hair to her nose. Her father was in a suit as usual.

She met his eyes in shame and humiliation.

When he slapped her, it hurt worse than anything that had been done yet. Then he spit in her face.

“You are disowned and sentenced to death. Executioner, do your duty.”

The ropes were cut by Edith, and she was dragged by her upper arm to the cross which she just now noticed. It was on concrete blocks, a half foot off the ground. It was huge and tall, board and imposing.

It frightened her. She cried out seeing it.

“No, please no.”

“Don’t make this harder than it needs to be. You are dying on that wood. Make peace with that.”

Maria was dragged to the top and forced down. When her back and ass touched the wood she screamed, her heart beating so fast, her breathing so rapid she thought she might pass out.

She had no such luck.

Leather straps were tied to her upper arms, to just below her elbow and to her hand which she grabbed on to. Maria watched Edith closely as she did this, her eyes never leaving her lover from such a short time ago, now her grim reaper.

Maria began crying when she saw Edith grab the huge hammer and a huge nail with a wide head. Surely it was too big for her little wrist.

Maria planted her feet on the ground, trying to find purchase and some control of her body, since the straps had immobilized her arms.

Her wide eyes watched as the nail tip was placed on her delicate wrist. The iron was so cold, so dirty, so sharp that it pricked her already causing a trickle of blood.

Then the hammer came down, in slow motion in her mind. The nail was driven through her wrist and into the wood. It was a solid blow, and the nail was halfway into the wood already.

What followed was not a cry or a scream but more of a guttural moan, one a dying animal might make in the wild. Her feet kicked out, her legs spread, her eyes bulged, and her hips raised her ass off the wood, offering her cunt to the crowd as they had already taken it.

A second blow came, Edith wasting no time. She felt the huge nail head flush and digging into her skin a bit. She was nailed. Her arm was only coming off this wood when she was dead.

She watched the other arm despite the pain. She couldn’t take her eyes away from her own destruction.

Once both arms were nailed, she looked past her heaving, sweaty breasts towards the crowd. Rather than cheering, they stood stonily silent, some smiling, some with cold faces and only her mother showing any pity.

Then her right foot was pulled from the ground. She tried to kick but every move she made, worsened the pain in her arms. If she stayed still, it didn’t hurt as badly. It was horrible but her movements made it clear it could be worse.

Her leg was slightly bent and this time she looked to the sky, hoping that it would be better if she didn’t watch.

It wasn’t. When the first blow came, she lifted her other leg, only to feel someone’s rough hands pressing her hips to the wood. She looked between her breasts and saw Edith raising the hammer again and though she knew it was coming, it made no different. The pain was new, different. She felt even more helpless than before. Losing use of her arms was terrifying as it was painful. Now she was losing her legs, and truly bound. She had no agency.

“Please, Edith, kill me.”

Rather than respond to her plea, Edith pushed her other foot on the cross and repeated the process. This time, she was able to see her oldest brother was the one holding her hips to the wood. At least it wasn’t Bruno she thought in some protected corner of her mind.

Maria lay as still as possible, trying to come to grips with the pain, trying not to pull against the nails that were part of her body now. She cried, she moaned, she watched the sky, saw birds flying overhead.

Then her world tilted.

“No, no, no, no. Let me die on the ground please!”

It was not to be though. When the cross bottomed out, she fell further onto her bent legs and knew a new level of pain.

She was crucified.

“What now, Edith?” she managed to ask with a gasp.

Edith shook her head and walked off.

Once she was able to think straight through the pain, she looked out onto the guests. For the first time she noticed the cameraman. Maria knew he must have been recording her gangbang last night. He had recorded everything. It made no difference to her. Nothing made a difference.

For the first time she looked to her right. Thirty feet away she saw a large hole in the ground, resembling a grave.

My grave, she thought.

But not hers alone as she soon found out. Her father spoke again.

“My wife has decided that she does not wish to leave my former daughter alone. It is appropriate since she gave birth to this traitor that has brought ruin to the family. Stand before us, woman.”

Maria felt dread in her heart as her mother stepped in front of the crowd. She was wearing a simple black dress with spaghetti straps and Maria realized that she was nude underneath.

She slipped the straps off and she was indeed nude underneath.

“On your knees.” Her father said.

“No! Mom, don’t do this!”

Her mother said nothing, getting on her knees, displaying her still fabulous, voluptuous body to the crowd. She placed her hands behind her back.

“Head or heart?” her father asked.

“Heart.” Her mother said in return.

Her father wasted no time, putting two bullets into her breast, blowing her onto her back. Maria watched her mother’s eyes blink for a few minutes while blood ran from her lips. Then she died.

Maria screamed and looked for her siblings. They didn’t care.

She realized she couldn’t breathe and tried to suffocate herself, but her body had other ideas. She began the crucifixion dance. The family watched. As the sun set, a new terror awaited her.

The guests left. Then Edith began walking away.”

“Edith? Don’t go.”

The blonde shook her head. “Your father ordered that you be left alone until you die. If any buzzards come to eat your mothers body a guard will come to shoo them away. Then he will leave. I am sorry Maria. I hope you find peace on the other side. Please forgive me.”

Maria sagged on the cross and nodded her head.

“I forgive you.”

Edith left her alone.

Buzzards never came. Not that night or the next day. Maria was left only with the dead body of her mother and the ranch house and barns in the distance to watch. The land was flat, no special scenery. She was left alone in her pain, no one to talk to, no one to beg for mercy or death.

On the second night she died.

The next morning Edith ordered her down. Maria and her mother’s bodies were tossed unceremoniously into the unmarked grave.

The end

I always liked this matter-of-factly attitude of executioners:
Don’t make this harder than it needs to be. You are dying on that wood. Make peace with that.

No hate, no insults, only explaining to the executee the fact that they need to suffer in great pain and then die, so they should be brave, brace themselves for what is coming, and just try to make the best of it.

Probably it is very unrealistic but I don't care: it's a fantasy anyway.

I always liked this matter-of-factly attitude of executioners:
Don’t make this harder than it needs to be. You are dying on that wood. Make peace with that.

No hate, no insults, only explaining to the executee the fact that they need to suffer in great pain and then die, so they should be brave, brace themselves for what is coming, and just try to make the best of it.

Probably it is very unrealistic but I don't care: it's a fantasy anyway.
I know right? fantasy rules. Reality is kind of a bummer.

I know right? fantasy rules. Reality is kind of a bummer.
I subscribe everything you just said.
Reality is important because we can't do without it.
But that's it: fantasies are much better places, with more interesting people there and events occurring.

I subscribe everything you just said.
Reality is important because we can't do without it.
But that's it: fantasies are much better places, with more interesting people there and events occurring.
In fantasy this slave suffers any torture, suffering is a comfort to it’s slave soul. Of course this slave must ultimately be condemned to a proper slave-death and what is a more suitable slave-death than crucifixion?

Back
Top Bottom