The Riwa Story Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now that is truly amazing,if i met the man
who invented that i would sleep with him
for a month with no limits
I think my mum's bf is more than capable of building something like that :)

(What was I thinking? I must have been drinking to
Come up with something like this.
So I gave it a shot. You will like it or not.
Sometimes my stuff''s so hit and miss.) :oops:

Dear Dorothy Brown was from well out of town,
An English lass here in the states.
Her car just broke down, which had caused her to frown.
Now she was due to be late.

Out of the city, it was such a pity none
Came by to give her a lift.
A mile down the road she observed an abode
It looked like she’d gotten a gift.

About half past four she did knock on the door and
A kind gentleman let her in.
He gave her a seat which was pretty damned neat
Before plying the lass with his gin.

He gave her a tour; it was over an hour
When he showed her a rug on the floor.
“It’s just a rug,” she observed with a shrug,
When he moved it to show the trap door.

“Now would you care to see just what’s down there?”
He asked as she started to frown.
“I think you’ll agree it’s a strange sight to see
Which I’ll show if you wish, Mrs. Brown.”

Down steps of stone she felt so all alone,
Was this someone she knew she could trust?
He’d let her right in and had offered her gin.
For now he seemed so generous.

The basement was grotty, no signs of a potty
Inside that dark, dank storage room.
Above was a beam, a quite large one. It seemed
The whole place stood out more like a tomb.

She spoke of the rafter. “Just what are you after
To have such a room much too shoddy?”
“The rafter I need to accomplish the deed
Of uplifting a dangling body.”

With a dubious eye the lass said, “You must lie,
For that beam is not sturdy enough.”
He told her it was and he said it because
He had studied and knew all this stuff.

She gave him a smirk and said it wouldn’t work.
“Why I doubt it has ever seen use!
This room is a mess! I can hardly guess you’ve
Hanged someone down here with a noose!”

“You think not, my sweet lass? You have only to ask.”
And he brought out a rickety stool.
She gave out a grin, a result of the gin, as she said,
“Oh I must be a fool.”

She took a step up as she turned her head up
And stood shakily under the joist.
“I hate to be rude but I should be quite nude.”
She was already feeling quite moist.

“I agree, Mrs. Brown. So your arms should come down
As we get you right out of that dress.”
So he slipped it right off and then said with a cough,
“I would say you are one of my best.”

She stood there aquiver with gin in her liver
While he went and fetched her a rope.
He built her a coil while she watched the man toil,
Feeling anxious, excitement and hope.

“Do you want it?” he asked. And thus nodded the lass
As she took it right out of his hand.
It went round her neck. The poor gal was a wreck
While maintaining her pose on that stand.

Then over the beam she done tossed the damn thing
Til it dangled to be all secured.
He found a wall clamp in that room dark and damp.
Twas so easy for her to be lured.

“To do this thing rightly, I should be bound tightly.”
She said with a smile on her face.
A zip tie worked quick and it did just the trick.
She was ready to hang in this place.

“Wow, what a feeling; I’m gasping and reeling.”
Her pussy was dripping away.
“This is so great; I am feeling quite faint.
Too bad we can’t go all the way.”

“But we can, my dear girl. Take that noose for a whirl.”
And his kick sent the stool all a-flying.
She let out a glurk as she dropped with a jerk.
Now she was hanging and dying.

Her legs went a flyin’ as he began sighin’
She was such an arousing sight.
Her boobs bounced divinely, her pussy so finely engorged.
He knew he’d chosen right.

15 minutes long her legs kicked nice and strong as
Her face went a deep shade of red.
When her bladder released he was much more than pleased to
Observe she was thoroughly dead.

He stepped up to her form; she was still a bit warm as
He groped her and fondled her breasts.
He fingered her pussy, all dripping and gushy.
She’d proved to be one of his best.

He left her to dangle all thoroughly strangled as
He went upstairs for the night.
He had wonderful dreams of such perverted things before
Wakening to dawn’s early light.

Back down to the room with its cold, lethal gloom hung
Miss Brown’s naked body to see.
She looked so fair that he had not a care as he stroked
And then splattered her knee.

He hauled her away on this much busy day with
Her body in back of his van.
He’d done this before, it was not a hard chore as he
Followed his usual plan.

Down to the plant that was owned by an aunt, with
Fine chemicals coming in handy.
Into acid she went, he was fully well spent, now he needed
A full glass of brandy.

As her body dissolved, he then further resolved to keep
Hanging hot chicks day by day.
With the lid clamped down tight, she just vanished from sight
Until all traces melted away.

© 2016 (Inspired by a Dorothy idea and written for her Sep 29 ’16 by Riwa)
Sorry to put a wet blanket on this story, but in the fifties a cop in England proved murder when he found stones from the gall bladder where the murderer had dumped the vat of acid he used to get rid of the body of the person he had murder. The stones don't dissolve.

Sorry to put a wet blanket on this story, but in the fifties a cop in England proved murder when he found stones from the gall bladder where the murderer had dumped the vat of acid he used to get rid of the body of the person he had murder. The stones don't dissolve.

Ok Then, the man who hanged me has a friend who works in
the local crematorium , so in the dead of night he fired up
one of the ovens and slides my corpse into it.
now have i disappeared

Sometimes it is good to get an MRI of your victim before you kill her and then try to dispose of her remains or something will remain of her remains. :p

Ok Then, the man who hanged me has a friend who works in
the local crematorium , so in the dead of night he fired up
one of the ovens and slides my corpse into it.
now have i disappeared
Well yes and no for you see most of the time it's not just ash that's left over, but ash and bone bits and if there is any bone bits left you haven't disappeared. Oh look out here come a cop.

Deadly Couple - Marital Problems

(written for another forum and inspired by the movie Mr. And Mrs. Smith)

Jack cried out as he thrust hard into Carla Juiser’s pussy, his cock spurting its load. She gasped and then frowned at him in disappointment. “Are you cumming already?”

He panted as he pulled out of her before rolling over to lie naked in her bed right next to her. “Let me… catch my breath… and then we’ll go again.”

“Gawd; I hope so. You came too fast.”

…and then her bedroom door opened as an attractive woman in black hair and a black catsuit entered. She was wearing gloves while holding a gun with a silencer screwed into the end of it.

Carla gasped as she instinctively pulled a sheet up over her exposed breasts, trembling with fright. “Who the fuck are you?”

“Shit. That’s my wife.”

Carla turned toward him in shock. “You’re married??” Then she turned back toward the woman in black who was pointing the gun right at her. She was terrified the bitch might pull the trigger.

“Look, I didn’t know, ok? He’s the one who seduced me! Please don’t hurt me!”

“Did you get a chance to cum?”

“What?” Carla was dumbfounded at such a strange question.

“I asked if he gave you a chance to cum yet.”

“N-no, we didn’t get to that p-part. He c-came too quickly.”

“Too bad, honey. You’re supposed to be dead. He should have killed you, not fucked you. I hate to say this, but no last orgasm for you.” Then the gun spit lead with a quiet “THWPPTT”.

Carla’s eyes flew open in astonishment as she fell back onto the bed. A little red hole appeared in her forehead. Blood started to trickle down around her nose and into her open mouth.

Jack’s reaction was instantaneous... “Damnit, Jill; did you have to kill her right now?”

In response his wife calmly held up the fax in her other hand. “So when were you going to tell me about this?”

“I figured you didn’t need to know since I was going to take care of this one myself.”

“I see,” she snorted in disgust. Then she motioned at the dead woman… “She was pretty. The picture they sent along with the fax didn’t do her justice. Was she a good fuck?”

“I might’ve found out if you hadn’t ended things so prematurely.”

“I knew you were seeing her when you didn’t come home in time for supper. Just when the hell were you going to finish her off?”

“Couldn’t you have waited another 20 minutes?”

“Why? It would only have taken you three to cum and go. Hell, I time my boiled eggs when we’re having sex.”

“Is that why I keep hearing that ding from the kitchen when we’re making love?”

“I wouldn’t call it that.” Then she turned to go, casually telling him, “Don’t forget to clean up, asshole.”

“Why the hell should I clean up?? You’re the one who shot her! Damnit, Jill; come back here!” But his wife was already heading out the bedroom door, her fading voice drifting back into the bedroom…

“Your supper is on the stove getting cold. I’m going out for a drink. I’ll be home late.”

“Damnit, Jill!” But she was gone.

“Shit!”

He looked at Carla and sighed heavily. It was too bad. He had really wanted one more fuck out of her before he had to put her down…

A FEW DAYS LATER…

Jill was naked fully impaled on Bill Anderson’s cock in his bedroom. His hands hungrily groped her boobs as she rode him while moaning and panting heavily. Now this was what fucking was all about.

“Damn, Jill; you’re hot!” he panted. “I never see this side of you when I’m over for a visit.”

“That’s because we’re never alone when you come over.”

“Doesn’t Jack fuck you like this?”

“He used to. Lately he’s more like a minute-man. When he gets done I usually have to take care of things myself.”

“I didn’t know I wasn’t satisfying you, Jill.”

The lovers in bed both turned abruptly at the voice to see Jack standing there, a folded piece of paper in his hands. “Oh hi, honey,” his wife remarked casually, hardly reacting at all. “Fancy seeing you here. I’ll be done in a minute” and she kept on riding the cock inside her.

Bill was a little more alarmed at being discovered with his friend’s wife in his bed eagerly riding his cock. “Jack, I can explain. This isn’t what it looks like.”

Jack ignored him to glare angrily at his wife. Then he waved the piece of paper at her. “So when were you going to tell me about this?”

“Damnit, Jack; have you been in my recipe box again?”

“It’s the only way for me to find out if you’ve been holding out any hits on me.”

“Hits?” Bill asked dubiously. “What do you mean ‘hits’?”

“No hard feelings, Bill,” Jack said as he pulled a long blade out of the inside of his dark blue jacket. With a quick slash he sliced right through his friend’s neck, completely severing his carotid artery. Bill’s eyes flew open in horror as he started making gurgling sounds, trying to breathe while his lungs began to fill with blood.

“Damnit, Jack! I was this close!” Jill held her fingers together to indicate how close she was to cumming as she continued riding the cock of the man dying underneath her.

She blurted out “Shit!” as the dick inside her softened. Bill spasmed and gurgled until he was quiet and unmoving save for a few stray muscle twitches. The pillow his head was resting upon quickly became soaked with blood.

She rose up only to leak cream out of her pussy from her lover’s dying ejaculation. Her husband noticed it and smiled. “Well at least he got to cum.”

“Damn you, Jack! I was almost there!”

In response he tossed the fax of Bill’s ordered demise at his wife. “Maybe if I would have seen this sooner this might not have happened.”

“Why? Did you want to fuck him yourself?”

“Don’t be absurd!”

“Damnit, Jack; he’s bleeding out all over the bed!”

“Then I guess you’re going to have quite a mess to clean up.”

“I didn’t do that to you with that bitch Carla!”

“She pissed herself in her bed after you shot her. I had a lot more to clean up than you realize.” Then he turned and angrily walked out of the bedroom.

“Damnit, Jack! Come back and help me clean this up!”

His voice was fading as he called back, “Clean it yourself. I’m going out for pizza tonight. I don’t think you’re going to be home in time to fix dinner.”

“Save some for me, damnit!”

“But you hate anchovies!”

“DAMN YOU! YOU’RE BUYING AN ANCHOVY PIZZA JUST FOR SPITE! YOU KNOW I HATE ANCHOVIES!” She heard his laugh echo in the hallway before he slammed the door.

“Fuck!”

In exasperation Jill looked down at Bill lying dead in his bed, his eyes wide in shock. She briefly mourned his loss, but only because of the orgasm she’d been denied. “A couple more minutes and we could have cum together,” she murmured sadly. “Damn him!”

She tried sticking his cock back in, but it was much too soft. She let out another obscenity as she rubbed her clit. But the mood was gone.

“Shit!” she gasped in annoyance as she climbed off. Now she had blood on her. She would be forced to use his shower to clean off first before cleaning up the mess in the bedroom…

AND A FEW MORE DAYS LATER…

Lucy Dosgood found herself riding this attractive man’s cock on a chair in her living room. He’d met her after work, bought her some drinks at a bar and then driven her home. Now she was straddling him while impaled by his cock, her breasts bouncing in his face as he held her hips.

He’d already cum once before, annoyingly fast as far as she was concerned. But he’d stayed hard enough to remain inside her as they continued to fuck in the chair. It was a situation that promised to work out well for everyone involved so long as he didn’t cum again too quickly.

His face fell when she heard the door open behind her. She couldn’t see who it was, but he could… and he didn’t look happy. Then he blurted out, “Oh shit; my wife.”

“Your wife??”

She was just starting to turn around to get a good look at their intruder when a thin cord came down around her neck and began to tighten. Her eyes flew open in surprise as it bit into her flesh. Her hands instantly came up, her painted fingernails clawing in vain as her breath was cut off. Her mouth formed a silent O as the scream died in her throat.

Jack continued to bounce her in his lap, feeling her pussy clench instinctively around his cock. Maybe there was still time for her to get him off before she succumbed to his bitch of a wife.

“Jill, couldn’t you have left this one for me to take care of? I would’ve killed her after we were done!” There was the briefest flicker of horrific understanding in Lucy’s expression at this revelation as she vainly tried to pull a breath of air down her constricted windpipe.

“I knew when I saw her picture come through with the fax you would try to bang her, asshole.” Then she breathed into Lucy’s ear… “Sorry honey, but you should be dead by now. I hope you already had your orgasm.”

“AWWK!” Lucy tried to breathe but couldn’t.

“Damn you, Jill!”

“Her tits are sagging a little. You like that in a woman, Jack? Would you like me better with sagging tits? I work damn hard to maintain my figure for you… and you want to fuck THIS??”

“Damnit, Jill; I was only trying to have a little fun. She was going to die anyway!”

Lucy’s eyes widened as she struggled to breathe. The cord cut into her neck until it started to draw blood. A moment later she began to shudder.

“Hey, maybe she’s having that last orgasm after all. Lucky girl. We all know you weren’t going to be giving her one.”

“Damnit, Jill; I wasn’t ready to cum yet!”

“You never are. And when you are ready, you cum so fast it’s hardly noticeable.”

Lucy’s mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water as her eyes darted this way and that. Her face turned a deep shade of red as her fingernails clawed little red lines into her neck from her attempts to loosen the garrote claiming her life. Jack tried to bounce her dying body up and down on his cock, noticing her pussy was clenching wonderfully. But he wasn’t ready to cum yet. She was going to be gone before he got close enough to ejaculate.

She suddenly shuddered as a death rattle emanated from deep down her throat. Moments later she pissed in his lap. Jack winced before blurting out, “Oh, shit!”

“No, Jack; I believe that’s piss.”

“Damnit, Jill; that’s not funny! Why couldn’t you have allowed me to take care of this one my own way?”

“Because I wanted to spare her from the ‘sixty-second man’.”

“Oh, that’s very funny.”

She pulled hard on the garrote until Lucy gawked once. Then she went limp in Jack’s grasp. Jill let go and backed off. Jack unchivalrously let the dead body go as well, causing the poor woman to tumble out of his lap and crumple onto the floor. Her eyes were wide, frozen open in shock as her tongue protruded out of her mouth.

“There, honey. I did your damn job for you. The least you can do is clean up the mess.”

“Damn you, Jill! She peed on me! Now I need a shower!”

“Now why does that sound familiar? Oh yeah… because I had to take a shower when you slit Bill’s throat.”

“He was supposed to die anyway!”

See you when you get home, asshole.”

“Hey! Don’t you dare eat that last piece of chocolate cake I put in the fridge! I was saving that for a snack later tonight!”

“Oops. Too late.” She grinned as she deliberately licked her lips.

“You bitch!” She just laughed as she turned and left…

AND STILL A FEW MORE DAYS LATER…

“You one hot fuck! Me glad you came to see me!”

“It’s my pleasure, Mr. Tanaka. I’ve always heard good things about you Japanese businessmen.”

“And I heard a great deal about you unsatisfied American housewife.”

“All true, Mr. Tanaka… all true.”

Jill grunted as he took her from behind over his desk. His cock was not terribly large. But he certainly knew how to use it.

She gasped and moaned, panting with each thrust into her pussy. These businessmen knew how to take what they wanted. She was glad she’d intercepted the fax on this one. If only Jack didn’t find out about it. Maybe she could stretch this one out over a few days… maybe a week or more.

She heard a strange whishing sound behind her. A moment later her backside felt like it was being coated with warm spunk. “Oh Mr. Tanaka…” she began to say as she turned around to look. Then she screamed in horror…

“AUUGHH!”

His headless body began to topple over as blood continued spurting out of his neck onto her back. Jack was standing behind him with a bloody samurai sword in his hand, a satisfied smirk on his face. A quick glance at the wall behind her revealed her bastard of a husband had pulled it down from the wall where it had been on display. Neither her nor her lover had noticed his entrance.

“Damn you, Jack; that’s fucking gross!”

“So is catching you bent over his desk like that, bitch. You have no idea where that cock has been.”

“Shit! I was getting ready to cum!”

“You mean you didn’t orgasm when you were bathed in his blood?”

There was quite a pool of it accumulating on the carpeting. In fact a crimson flow was still being pumped out from his neck stump as his headless body jerked around a little. His head lay a few feet away, a look of total surprise in his eyes.

“Ha-ha; very funny. You sure made one hell of a mess, damn you!”

Jack held the bloody sword aloft and inspected it. “Hell, I never realized these things were that sharp.”

“Couldn’t you have strangled him like everybody else… or simply put a bullet in the back of his head? Did you have to make a mess of things?”

“Good thing I’m not staying behind to clean up.”

“Oh no, you don’t!” But he had already dropped the sword and was rushing out the door.

“Damn you, Jack; I’ll kill you for this!” But he was gone, leaving her behind to clean up.

“Damn him! Shit!”

She sighed as she looked at the mess all around her. She was bathed in blood and needed a shower. Hopefully this Japanese bastard had a bathroom in his office or somewhere nearby she could use.

She shook her head as she went to clean up. This was too much! She sighed as she angrily muttered, “Shit. Did he really have to use the sword on him?? Sonofabitch!”

(to be continued)

Last edited by a moderator:
AND EVEN MORE DAYS LATER…

She answered the knock on the door, only to find herself facing a woman in a black latex catsuit. “Are you Miss Flanders?” the newcomer asked.

“Yes,” the blond replied hesitantly, looking nervously at the rope and handcuffs in the woman’s gloved hand.

“Evelyn Flanders, the accountant?”

“Yes. What do you want?”

“My name is Jill Smith. May I come in?” When she produced a gun in her other hand Evelyn gasped in alarm.

“S-sure, I g-guess so.”

Jill looked all around to make sure no neighbors had seen her. Then she pushed her way inside and quickly closed the door. “Wh-what’s this all about?” the frightened homeowner gasped anxiously.

“As soon as my bastard of a husband sees the fax we got on you, he’s going to come a’callin’, Miss Flanders. So I thought I would beat him to it.”

“B-beat him to it??”

“Yes… and I’ll need your help with this one. Can you do that for me?”

“I, uh… I g-guess so.”

“Good. Let’s take a look around, ok?”

She motioned Evelyn forward at gunpoint until they came across the stairs leading up to the second floor. There was a banister up above that looked promising. “I think this will work,” Jill told her, motioning with the gun. “Up we go.”

Evelyn led her up the stairs where Jill looped the rope through the supports to the banister. Then she motioned the homeowner to head back down. “I d-don’t understand,” Evelyn finally stammered as they descended back down to the main floor.

“My husband likes to fuck our targets before he kills them, especially if he thinks they’re attractive. And from the picture we received, he’s definitely going to think you’re attractive, honey.”

“H-he is?” Then Evelyn paused as she asked, “Wh-what do you mean… ‘T-targets’?”

“It’s a long story,” Jill explained as she put her weight into the rope. The support to the bannister seemed strong enough. Then she began making a noose out of one end.

“When we married we were working for rival companies. After a messy few days we splintered off and started our own business. We discovered we work much better together than trying to kill each other off.”

“Is th-that so?” Evelyn was not feeling the least bit comforted.

“Every now and then we get a fax for a new assignment. But Jack, well… he loves to fuck our targets if they’re sexy enough. And you, honey, would definitely be on his list.”

“I promise not to f-fuck your husband, Jill.”

“Oh, I know you won’t honey.”

The noose was finished. Jill gave it a couple of test pulls. Then she directed Evelyn to take off all her clothes.

“B-but why?”

“Because I want Jack to see what he missed. I’m kind of a bitch that way.”

“Mrs. Smith, I really d-don’t…”

“Please don’t make me shoot you, Evelyn. That would really make quite a mess. You have a nice, clean house. We wouldn’t want blood all over the place now, would we?”

“No, I g-guess we wouldn’t.”

“Come-come… off with the clothes. I haven’t got all day. Knowing my horny husband, once he finds out you’re next he’ll want to rush right over and fuck you just as soon as he can. And here we were supposed to go out for dinner tonight at a fancy restaurant. I hope we can make it as I love seafood. Maybe I’ll buy the most expensive dish on the menu.”

Evelyn was astonished. Was this woman really going to hang her? She talked so casually like they were friends having coffee together. It was as though she did this type of activity all the time with no conscience whatsoever! Who the hell was this crazy bitch??

Jill glanced at her watch and sighed heavily as though she had an appointment she really wanted to keep. Evelyn gulped anxiously, her hands trembling as she finished undressing. She didn’t know why she put her clothes in a tidy pile. From the looks of things she wasn’t ever going to be wearing them again. Perhaps it was simply force of habit.

“Now hands behind your back,” Jill motioned. Evelyn whimpered as she turned around and did as she was told. Jill clatched the cuffs she had onto both wrists.

The assassin looped the noose around the frightened woman’s neck, causing Evelyn to gasp with fright. Jill set the knot behind her left ear. Then she pulled on the other end of the rope while motioning… “Up onto that third step, honey. That should be high enough.”

Evelyn whined pitifully as she took a step up and then another. She reached the third step and turned around, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath. Jill tugged on the rope until Evelyn gawked as she was pulled up onto her toes.

“Very nice, honey,” Jill purred at her, tying the rope off to the railing while keeping the poor woman up on her toes. “Jack is going to go nuts when he realizes I got here ahead of him and sees what a great body you had. I’m betting you would’ve been a really hot fuck.”

“P-please d-don’t!”

“Now I don’t know if he likes necro sex or not. So I don’t know what he’ll do with your dead body once he sees you like this. At least you won’t feel a thing.”

“P-p-please! I don’t want to d-die!”

“Aren’t you going to thank me for not shooting you and getting blood all over your nice, clean floor?”

“Wh-what?” At a time like this, the crazy bitch actually wanted her to be thankful??

“Aren’t you going to thank me?”

“Th-thank you, I g-guess.”

“Now step off, honey. It’ll be over in a few minutes, depending on how long it takes for you to strangle to death. I would have dropped you more but there just isn’t time to set one up. Besides, Jack might be here any minute and I want you dead when he gets here.”

“N-no… p-p-please…”

Jill sighed with exasperation. “Do I have to do everything myself?” And with that she reached forward, stuck a finger in Evelyn’s wet, dripping pussy and used it to pull her off the step.

The blonde let out a “GAWK” as she lost her footing. She swung out over the base of the stairs, her body framed by the entrance to the stairwell. She began to kick as her feet fluttered for the steps behind her.

Jill watched impatiently, tapping a foot while waving at her to hurry it along… “C’mon, c’mon; I haven’t got all night. I have to get home to change if we’re going to that seafood place. I hope Jack doesn’t make us late for our reservations.”

Evelyn rasped and gurgled as the noose closed tighter around her throat. Her hands jerked and pulled helplessly behind her back. Her legs kicked… fluttered… kicked again.

She tried to get a breath, tried to inhale. Then she began to jerk harder in an effort to loosen the noose around her neck. But it had the reverse effect, tightening ominously until she could no longer draw the tiniest of breaths into her lungs.

Her face turned a dark shade of red as she twisted and swung. Her body jerked, her breasts heaving as her nipples stood out from her asphyxiated arousal. A moment later she jerked and grunted as she squirted all over the carpeting below her.

“Now that’s not my fault!” Jill told her irritably, motioning at the mess the dying woman had just made. “I was trying to be thoughtful and to keep the mess to a minimum. It’s not my fault you orgasmed and squirted all over your nice, clean floor.” Then she sighed as she added, “Maybe we can make it look like you did this to yourself… some sort of suicide or something.”

Evelyn found a little extra adrenaline as her legs kicked harder. She threw her chest out as her tongue protruded out of her mouth. She bit down and drew blood as crimson drool splattered onto her heaving tits.

Her legs fluttered until she settled down. A moment later Jill heard a splatter of urine. “Damn, honey; I forgot about that too. I don’t think I’ve hung anyone recently and I forgot all about the piss. That’s ok though. I’m sure the coroner will have a crew come in and clean everything right up after you’re gone.”

Evelyn stopped struggling as her naked body gently swayed back and forth. Her toes fluttered briefly as her arms twitched. Jill smiled at her appreciatively.

“I guess that about wraps it up. I want to thank you for making this easy for me. I would tell you to give my regards to my bastard of a husband when he gets here. But I don’t think you’re going to be in any condition to speak.” And with that Jill turned and left, leaving Evelyn to gently sway back and forth, her naked body framed by the entrance to her stairwell.

Thirty minutes later there was another knock on the door. “Federal Express?” a male voice called out, then… “Is anybody home?”

There was the sound of a lock being picked. Then the door opened. Jack walked inside in a FedEx uniform.

He looked around until he found Evelyn’s naked body hanging from the bannister upstairs. He frowned before angrily throwing the empty box he’d brought in with him to the floor. “Damn you, Jill! You hanged her in the nude on purpose! You bitch!” Then he sighed as he turned and left, feeling horny and frustrated. He had wanted to fuck this last one so damned bad…

AND STILL EVEN MORE DAYS LATER…

“Mrs. Smith, I’m not sure this is the best way to help you with your marital problems.”

“Doc, you have no idea what it’s like to live with him. He’s never satisfied, he’s always banging girls outside our marriage bed... and when he does fuck me it’s more like ‘wham, bam; thank you, ma’am’. Can’t you help us?”

“Mrs. Smith, I really think you should get out of my lap.”

“But I need it so badly, doc! I need a good fuck and I need it right now!”

“B-but what if your husband walks in on us?”

“That bastard is never early. Hell, we were late to that restaurant the other night and missed our reservations. If he hadn’t threatened to kill the maître d’, we might never have gotten a table at all!”

“It sounds like you have some serious marital problems, Mrs. Smith.”

“You don’t know the half of it. I interrupt his trysts and he interrupts mine. We just can’t agree on how to work together. We’re always hiding our assignments from each other! The other day he found one of mine in my recipe book. And I had to track one of his down in his den in his fantasy football notebook. Do you know how boring that is? The only thing I like about football is how those strong, handsome men get all sweaty. But all he can do is keep track of stats and shit like that.”

“Well, Mrs. Smith… men and women are different creatures.”

“Don’t I know it!”

…and then the door opened and a familiar figure angrily strode in…

Jill turned and sighed as the color drained from the face of the therapist. The newcomer exclaimed, “Now you’re fucking our marriage counselor??”

“Jack, you’re early. You’re never early!”

“That’s because I wanted to check out the receptionist! You mean you’re actually fucking our counselor?”

“Damnit, Jack! Don’t you know how long it’s been since I’ve had an orgasm by a man? Hell, every time we fuck I have to masturbate after you finish, roll over and go to sleep!”

“Damnit, Jill… our COUNSELOR???”

“Jack, NO!”

In anger he pulled his silencer and fired. Paul Jackson, new to marriage counseling and having just picked up his first impotent and frigid couple two weeks ago, stared in shock as two slugs went into his chest. Jill felt his cock spurt inside her pussy much too soon for her body to reciprocate with an orgasm of her own.

“Damnit, Jack! Not the counselor?? I would’ve been done in a minute! Now who the hell are we going to see about our problems??”

About that time the door opened. The receptionist poked her head inside… “Dr. Jackson? I heard angry voices and I – EEEEEEE!”

Jack instinctively turned and aimed his gun. Without even thinking he fired two more, putting them into the chest of the receptionist. She went down immediately, a look of shock frozen in her features.

“Damnit, Jack! Look what you did!” Then Jill sighed as the cock to the dead therapist slipped out of her pussy. Another frustration from another orgasm so close and yet so far away.

“What the hell was I supposed to do, Jill? She looked in and saw you fucking a corpse!”

“That’s not my fault; is it, you trigger-happy moron? Now we have to move again!”

“C’mon, Jill. We can make this work.”

“Are you fucking KIDDING me?? We’ve got a dead therapist and a dead receptionist in here. The only stupid cops I know are the ones in the movies! We HAVE to move again! Shit; I just got done unpacking three weeks ago!”

“All right – all right; so we have to move again. What part of the country do we go to this time?”

“How the hell should I know? I suppose you’d better go close out all our accounts while I go pick up a U-Haul.”

“Oh, no! Last time we did that I caught you fucking in the back room with a delivery driver! I’LL get the truck; YOU go close out all our accounts!”

“Fine – fine; whatever you say. Just don’t fuck any pretty manager or receptionist you come across, ok? We don’t have time for that!”

“I could say the same thing about you, Jill!”

“I don’t fuck women, Jack; you know that!”

“Damn you, I was talking about the bank manager! Don’t fuck the bank manager! Anyway, we’d better get out of here before we get caught and have to kill another dozen cops or so.”

Jill shook her head and sighed. Then she climbed off the dead therapist’s lap, unhappy she’d missed her chance at an orgasm. But that wasn’t the worst of it. Now she was frustrated they’d allowed things to deteriorate so much as to force them to move yet again…

© 2016 (written Oct 11 ’16 by Riwa)

The Water Tank

Inspired by an idea the deliciously kinky Dorothy sent me...

It took several months to plan the trip. I had to get a passport and we had to make sure our schedules coincided. But the great day finally arrived and I found myself flying overseas to London.

I met Dorothy at the gate at Heathrow. I recognized her almost immediately from her pictures. She recognized me as well, and she rushed into my arms. We kissed and hugged like long-lost lovers.

She drove me back to her place where we couldn’t wait to get out of our clothes and have sex. We made love for a couple of hours before we showered and got dressed. She knew this great restaurant in the city so I let her drive me there where we had a romantic night out on the town.

I had arranged to stay in England for two weeks to get to know her better. But that night when we got back to her place all we did was make love in her bedroom. Then we cuddled together as we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The next day after showing me around her neighborhood, she took me down to her basement and showed me her spanking horse. I was inspired to tie her to it, lifting up her dress and pulling down her knickers. Then I gave her a good caning until her bum was red and she was bawling like a baby. Afterwards I simply fucked her like that while she was bend over her spanking horse until she had a screaming orgasm.

We had a lovely lunch and she showed me around her garden. At the bottom down a slope was a water tank with a cover. She told me it used to contain coy carp, but now it was used to collect rainwater. Seeing it made my mind wander and my cock stir.

That afternoon it was back down to her basement. She showed me her coffin carrier and explained its purpose. Again I was inspired to strip her naked, tie her to it and then roll her into the loo.

I angled her head down into the toilet until her nose was just below the rim. With her legs parted it was easy to slide my cock into her wet opening. Then I started fucking her nice and slow.

As I got ready to cum, I fucked her harder and faster as I looked at the pull chain. “Oh bloody hell!” she gasped, her voice echoing from inside the toilet bowl. When I felt like I was ready, I pulled the chain.

Dorothy let out a scream as cold water flooded the bowl. With her head blocking the drain, the level came up until her head was totally submerged. Her body thrashed about like crazy, her pussy doing amazing things to my cock as I thrust in and out.

I exploded inside her, spurting again and again from the eroticism of it all. I heard a bubbly scream as she clenched around my dick while orgasming violently. When the water drained she was left panting weakly for breath.

That night we made love in her bedroom for a couple of hours after another tour of her city. I could tell she was in love with me. I made it my goal to please her sexually as we fucked each other until she popped off a couple of times before we fell asleep exhausted in each other’s arms.

The next morning she hungrily gobbled down my morning wood until I came in her mouth. We had a lovely breakfast and then walked down to the beach. By mid-morning we were back down in her basement.

Once again I caned her bum until it was red and raw. She cried and sobbed while begging me to fuck her. I slid my hard cock inside and gave her a glorious shafting until she felt better.

After lunch it was another tour of a different part of the city. Then we were walking outside by her garden again. I kept looking down at the water tank with longing. I think she noticed it had my attention, but she said nothing.

That afternoon it was back down to the basement and all tied up to the coffin carrier. I tipped her head down into the bowl as I played with her pussy with my fingers. Then I flushed her.

She screamed and clenched, her pussy becoming wet as hell. I slid my hard cock inside and fucked her before pulling the chain again. She clenched like crazy as her head was submerged a second time.

The third time I fucked her hard, working myself up until I was ready for a release. Once more I pulled the chain. She screamed as the cold water came down on her face and totally covered her head. But her pussy did amazing things to my cock until I erupted inside her warm, wet cunt.

After dinner it was another night on the town followed by a late evening of love-making. But the whole time I was thinking of that water tank at the bottom of her garden. I was starting to get rather wicked ideas.

The next day was the same – caned and fucked and then lunch, followed by a tour of the area. She was flushed and fucked before dinner, giving us both a voracious appetite. After another night on the town it was back to her place.

This time I found a place down in her basement to hang a length of rope she had from a beam in the ceiling. I tied her wrists behind her back and then noosed her up naked. I was naked and stroking as I kicked the stool away.

She rasped and gurgled for a good five seconds before I let her down. Afterwards I fucked the shit out of her until we both had loud orgasms. Then it was upstairs for a nightcap before bed.

It was like that for two glorious weeks. Sometimes we skipped either the caning or the flushing. But we were sexually active three or four times a day, usually incorporating one or the other. And in the evening I would either choke, strangle or hang her just to add to her orgasms. But my mind never left that water tank.

The days went by quickly. Soon it was time for me to fly back. We had a long night of lovemaking Friday night before I was to fly out the next day.

Saturday we both got up early and fucked each other as passionate lovers. Then we got out of bed and got dressed. The farmer down the lane was bringing her weekly eggs and milk, and we wanted to be dressed for him.

After she got her eggs and milk we went back to bed and made love to each other as though fearful I would never get back to England again. But that water tank was heavy on my mind. I brought Dorothy to an earth-shattering orgasm before asking if I could drown her in the tank.

She looked at me in surprise, her eyes all glazed over from her last orgasm. She nodded her agreement, although I wondered if it was mostly because she was away with the faeries and was not in her right mind. So I gave her one final fuck and one last orgasm before telling her I had to get up and go make preparations.

I got dressed, went outside and removed the cover to the tank, setting up a video camera because I wanted something to remember her by. I made sure my mobile phone was ready to take additional pictures. Then I went and got her.

She had previously purchased some zip ties, making me wonder if she had bought them in anticipation of this moment. She retrieved them for me, allowing me to tie her hands behind her back while she was still naked. Then I zip-tied her ankles before adding another tie just above her knees.

She had a metal doorstop that weighed about ten pounds that I picked up and zip-tied to her body. Then I gave her a knowing look as I smiled at her. I whispered, “Are you ready to drown for me, Dorothy?” She was trembling as she nodded her assent, apparently unable to speak.

I picked her up and carried her out to her garden. The sun was out and I heard a couple of robins chittering back and forth to each other. We heard a tractor somewhere down the lane, probably belonging to that farmer she’d gotten the milk and eggs from.

I stopped at the edge of the garden, holding her over the water tank several feet below us. Her eyes were wide but she never once protested. She looked all around and then licked her lips.

I felt up her boobs, detecting how much her heart was hammering in her chest. I looked at her tenderly, telling her I had a lovely two week holiday with her that I would never forget her. Then I tenderly kissed her lips before quietly whispering, “Goodbye, Dorothy.”

I gave her a toss to make sure she didn’t hit the side of the tank. A cry was pulled out of her lungs before she hit the water with a splash. I quickly pulled out my mobile phone and started taking pictures.

She went right down to the bottom of the tank in that cold water. I saw a sudden eruption of bubbles as though the cold had sucked the breath right out of her. Then she was thrashing about, her naked body wriggling gloriously. The water was so clear I could see how hard her nipples had become.

There were flashes of light from my mobile phone as I snapped picture after picture. More bubbles came up as she thrashed about. I looked at my video camera and smiled at the great footage I was getting.

It took about two or three minutes before she stopped struggling. She stared upward with a wild look in her eyes. I think she started drowning right away from hitting that cold water and inhaling reflexively. But I think she experienced one last orgasm out of the deal.

I stood there for the longest time, watching as the occasional bubble came up from her parted lips. Her stomach began to distend from the gases as she started to bloat. It was the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed, especially since I creamed myself at the moment she started to drown.

My mobile phone went back into my pocket as I switched off my video camera. I packed everything away before coming back and taking one last look. Her naked body lay still as she stared up at me with unseeing eyes and mouth gaping. It was so erotic I nearly creamed myself again.

I went down and whispered, “Goodbye, my darling” before placing the cover over the tank. But I had a train to meet and a plane to catch. I flew back home without once being stopped or interrogated.

She was missing for at least a month before anyone thought to check the water tank. Her badly bloated, naked body was finally discovered. I didn’t get to see what she looked like being in that tank all that time. But I had my pictures and video to remind me of the wonderful time we had spent together.

© 2016 (written for Dorothy Oct 28 ’16 by riwa)

(Inspired by an idea from Dorothy)

Lovely stuff!

Every time I read a story about drowning a girl in a water tank, I'm reminded of the movie The Cell (not to mention some choice stuff from waterbondage.com back in the day :p)

Now I'm wet and horny (again) :D

2526092_5_o.jpg 7377.jpg Cell-cs9.jpg scr-4.jpg filmart_07-67.jpg images3.jpeg images2.jpeg 863628_1.jpg 06bgminisla_ART_06_1477679e.jpg

Riwa, your drowning stories really turn me on, thank you :p

Lovely stuff!

Every time I read a story about drowning a girl in a water tank, I'm reminded of the movie The Cell (not to mention some choice stuff from waterbondage.com back in the day :p)

Now I'm wet and horny (again) :D

Riwa, your drowning stories really turn me on, thank you :p
So Dark Princess likes drowning scenarios... I think she would look in a tank...(GIF)
water 83.gif

The Cruel Death Of Liz

Liz had nothing left to tell me and I’d grown bored with her. So I summoned her this last time. The guards brought her to me naked.

I had them put a noose around her neck with her arms secured behind her back. Then I proceeded to have mousetraps attached to her labia. She certainly let out an enjoyable yelp.
Liz 1.jpg
With the noose around her neck, I proceeded to fuck her skull. During her time with us she had learned to use her mouth properly. I was pleased to observe the progress she had been making with us.
Liz 2.jpg
Once I was ready, I pulled out and fucked her pussy with the mousetraps still in place. She yelped and whimpered, but she said nothing. We had long since convinced her that protesting was not a wise course of action.

After my cum was leaking out of her cunt, I had my assistant take care of her labia in a manner more appropriate for her execution. After all, she was never going to be fucked again. She cried out as her labia were punctured, followed by weights being added to the inserted ring.
Liz 3.jpg
Her tits were next as rope was liberally applied. Her boobs were made to swell and then clamped and weighted. I think that’s when she began to sense I had more in store for her this night.
Liz 4.jpg
She was led over to a place in the floor. Above her the noose was attached to the pulley in the ceiling, controlled by a remote. I was certainly going to enjoy this, and I watched as my assistant noosed her, placing the knot behind her right ear.

I used the remote to lift her up until she started to gurgle, her feet fluttering just off the floor. Then the metal spit rose up out of the floor from below. It found her ass and entered her, pushing up until it lifted her enough to allow her a decent breath while being impaled. But it must have been hell on her intestines.

I left her there for an hour while I went to enjoy a good soak in my large tub with wine and women. When I returned she was in proper agony. With the push of a separate button on the remote, the tip of the spit inside her opened up to a sharper point.

She shuddered and gurgled as blood began to stream down the metallic pole. It made a puddle on the floor as her feet fluttered. She was hanging again, her body unable to grip the spit enough to keep from sliding down and asphyxiating herself.
Liz 5.jpg
That was another good place to leave her as I went to enjoy a fine meal. My chef is excellent; the meat was cooked medium rare and tasted exquisite. I had a nice slut share the meal with me, the lass promising to take care of me once she enjoyed watching me finish off Liz.

We went back downstairs where the dying whore was in great agony. The spit was slowly moving up inside her, occasionally slowing down enough to lift her body up a little to grant her a breath and a reprieve. But she always slid down on it until the noose tightened and asphyxiated her again, only for it to push upward a little higher and prolonging her misery.

Her face had taken on an exquisite look of pain as the noose and the spit combined to do their deadly work. The weights from her tits and labia were making her final experience with me sublime. Her fluids leaked out of her cunt; the whore had cum and/or pissed herself. It did not matter which.
Liz 6.jpg
I stood there with my slut who proceeded to kneel before me and unzip my fly. She began taking me into her mouth as I speeded up the process with Liz. The spit was climbing again, but she now faced a new danger as I saw it rise up in her throat, bulging noticeably.

She rasped and gurgled, her neck spasming as though attempting to vomit the spit out. It reached her mouth, forcing her head to tip backward. Then it emerged out past her lips, slickened by the passage through her interior.

For an added thrill I hit another button on the remote. The spit crackled with electricity, frying her from the inside. Her naked body jerked deliciously, her nipple-weights bouncing delightfully as her labia were cruelly pulled down by the weights hanging below.

Her eyes rolled as her face turned red and then started to turn blue. Her bladder gave way, and I detected a mixture of cum and piss. More blood continued to stream down the spit out of her ass as she shuddered and convulsed.

She was in her death throes when my cock went off in my slut’s mouth. She dutifully swallowed it all, making sure not to lose a drop as Liz’ naked body continued to twitch and jerk. Then I heard a rattle emanate from somewhere in the dying woman’s chest as she shuddered hard before hanging limp.

“Fine entertainment for a whore who can no longer serve me,” I told my slut. She simply smiled as she added, “I’d say she got what she fucking deserved.”

“A good way to look at it, my dear,” I told her. Then I escorted her up the stairs for a night of fucking as I left Liz to hang like that from the noose, the pole sticking up inside her from ass to mouth as weights decorated her boobs while another set hung appropriately from her cunt…

© 2016 (written for Alfred Nov 15 ’16 by Riwa)

Marry Me Dorothy

(I'll put it up for you, love.)

It was a beautiful spring morning when Dorothy Brown took her walk. She wore a pale blue dress and flat shoes for the terrain she would be negotiating. As far as she was concerned, life was good.

As she passed the farm a few hundred yards from her home, she smiled to herself. She had a lot of fond memories about that farm, especially with the young farmer who lived there with his father. She toyed with the idea of dropping in for a visit, but decided to put it off until another day.

She was walking by the lane to the farmhouse when she heard a voice calling her name. She turned to see the farmer’s son Jack. He was calling to her, almost as though he was beckoning her to come over.

“Hi, Jack,” she called out with a smile. “Are you wanting me?”

“Yes, Dorothy,” he motioned with a wave of his hand. “It’s my dad actually. He wants a word with you. Could you come into the yard?”

“No problem, love” she said with a smile. She’d had several rendezvous with Jack in the past. But she’d also had a few with his father. It was a secret she kept to herself so they did not have fights with each other over her.

She walked down the lane into the farm. Jack waved her around the barn out back. Dorothy noticed a distinct smell in the air.

“Spreading shit on the fields again?” she asked Jack with a chuckle as she approached. “It always smelled bad when they were doing something with all that manure produced by all those animals.

When she rounded the corner she saw his father standing beside a round, covered metal tank embedded in the ground. The smell was strongest here. “What have you got mixing in there?” she asked, wincing as she frowned in disgust.

“You’re about to find out, love,” Jack whispered into her ear from behind.

Dorothy let out a cry as he grabbed her from behind. His grip was strong and vice-like. Had father and son decided they were going to double-team her together? Was her secret out??

“John, no!” she gasped, anticipating something erotic, although potentially messy. “I`m not prepared for anything today! How will I get back home if I’m a mess??”

“You won’t have to worry about that, love,” Jack whispered into her ear.

She felt the zipper on her dress being pulled down until the garment fell around her ankles. She blushed at being exposed in front of father and son in her black undies. She wouldn’t have minded being in the barn with one or the other. But this was too much.

In less than a minute she was buck-naked. “John; no!” she protested. “I can’t; not today!” But she wasn’t being headed for the barn. Instead she was pushed toward the steps of a platform leading to the edge of the tank. What the bloody hell was this??

John helped her up the steps where what looked like a hinged post was waiting for her. Were they going to do something to her in that tank? It smelled horrible, and the consequences would be worse if she would be forced to clean up!

“John; no!” she tried again. “Please; no! How will I get home afterwards?” She didn’t know what awaited her, and she really didn’t want to find out.

“Oh, you’ll will find a way, Dorothy,” he replied with a wicked smile. “It’s only a short walk back up the lane. Now slip out of your shoes.”

She was still protesting, although she reluctantly did as she was told. John backed her against the post while his son pinned her arms behind her, clamping them to the post. “Jack, say something to your father!” she cried out. He just laughed as he secured her ankles to the post, followed by another binding just above her knees. Finally she was strapped down by a large clamp that held her upper torso to the post, attached just below her magnificent thirty-four C boobs.

“John, what are you doing? No, John! Bloody hell, Jack! Tell him I’m not prepared for anything like this!” But both men got down off the steps and stood over beside the levers.

Dorothy shuddered from fear and arousal. She suspected she was going into the tank. But it smelled bloody awful! What the hell was in there??

John pull one lever and the platform jolted forward. By now Dorothy was certain she was going for a dip in the tank. “NO, JOHN; DON’T! BLOODY HELL; DON’T!”

The platform came to a shuddering stop. Then the cover below her slowly opened up. Dorothy was hit by an awful smell as she looked down into what could only be described as a steaming pit of hot, bubbling animal shit that looked softened by gallons of animal piss.

“BLOODY HELL!” she shrieked in horror. The stink was beyond disgusting. Panic filled her eyes as she made one last desperate plea. This was not something she wanted to experience!

“It`s fresh, Dorothy,” Jack told her with a cruel smile. “We were filling it as we noticed you walking down the lane. Father suggested we test it on you, and I heartily agreed.”

“OH MY GAWD, JOHN! NO! I’LL DO ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT… ANYTHING BUT THIS!” But when she noticed John’s hand on the other lever she was sure she was going for a little dip.

The farmer seemed to pause as though admiring her stunning body. She couldn’t help wriggling provocatively, bound to the post the way she was. Then he noticed something different.

She was shaved totally clean, the first time he’d ever seen her that way. Now he found himself looking at her love tunnel. It made his cock rock hard until he was on the verge of creaming himself.

“Enjoy your shit-bath, love,” he said as he pulled hard on the lever. Dorothy shrieked like a banshee as she plunged forward toward the steaming surface of bubbling shit. It was so erotic John shot a wad of sperm into his Y fronts.

Dorothy hit the surface of shit face down. It was a horrific shock, especially since she was still screaming her fool head off. She got a nasty mouthful as she went down.

She found herself eating shit as the post kept pitching her forward… “WHAT THE HELL???” It was wet and warm and revolting. It clung disgustingly to her body like soft velvet as she was stood upon her head, totally upside down.

She screamed again, but it came out a bubbly grunt. She could feel shit totally enveloping her naked wriggling body. It tickled as it found its way into her bum crack.

She remained bound tightly to the post, writhing and wriggling. This was the worst thing she had ever experienced. And John and Jack had teamed up wanting her to experience this?? Bloody hell!!!

Up at the surface John was holding his crotch hard, milking every last drop of sperm out of his cock. He was so caught up in the experience that he almost forgot to put the lever in reverse to bring Dorothy back up. Her feet wriggled delightfully as he imagined what it must be like for that stunning female body to be thrashing around totally encased in shit.

“Dad?” Jack indicated with a smile.

“Oh yeah.”

He pulled the lever and Dorothy’s body began to emerge, an elongated bulge at the surface that separated from the rest of the shit. She came up gasping and spluttering as the post swung her all the way back into position. Shit slid down Dorothy`s body in chunks and creamy flows as she shrieked up at the heavens.

“JOHN; YOU BEAST!” she finally spluttered. He just smiled as he pulled the lever again. Dorothy let out a cry as she pitched forward to endure a second dunking.

Her sexy body hit face first with a big splat before going right back down. A big eruption of bubbles came up moments later. Jack’s cock was rock hard as he watched those wriggling feet.

The truth of the matter was: he wanted Dorothy. He wanted that sexy woman writhing in the pitch blackness of disgusting shit for his wife. He wanted her so badly it hurt.

There were more bubbles before his father pulled the lever again. Dorothy came back up, shit dripping off her naked body in chunks and waves. The post slammed her upright, causing her to gasp and sputter.

“Dorothy; I’ve got a question for you!” he called out to her.

“Is it ‘do I want off this ride’?? Because the answer is YES I DO!” She was trembling and shuddering from an insane arousal.

“When you come back up, love!” John called out to her as he pulled the lever again.

Dorothy let out a cry as she pitched forward a third time. Father and son gasped in delighted unison as she hit face first and went down. She ended up eating more shit until she was standing on her head again.

The next thing she knew, Dorothy was orgasming. It was incredible… more intense than anything she had previously experienced. The humiliation of being dunked in shit while swallowing big chunks had filled her with such an insane arousal that she could not fathom it. It made no sense… and yet here she was cumming up a storm!

She felt the post jerk her back up until she emerged out of the shit, coughing up big chunks. She shook her head to get the slime out of her eyes. That’s when she saw a stain appear as Jack unloaded in his Y fronts.

She thought she was hearing things when he turned to his father and said, “She looks so wonderful all covered in shit.” Then he called out to her, “DOROTHY? DOROTHY I WANT YOU TO MARRY ME! PLEASE, WILL YOU BECOME MY WIFE?”

Bloody hell??? Then John pulled the lever again. Dorothy plunged back down into the shit, crying out and getting a mouthful as she hit face first.

This time she was able to hold off her orgasm as her mind was in turmoil. Did she hear right? Was that a marriage proposal?? Was Jack asking her to be his wife? What the bloody hell kind of a proposal was this???

Her sexy, naked body writhed in the hot shit as it swelled within her, threatening to blow over into yet another powerful orgasm. This was certainly a unique way for a man to ask a girl to marry him. Her mind reeled from the experience and from the proposal until she felt the post bring her back up.

She came up out of the disgusting slime and was slammed back into the upright position. She shook her head as she blinked her eyes to clear her vision. She coughed and sputtered, spitting out chunks of shit until she was able to gasp the words, “Did you ask me to marry you, Jack?”

“Yes I did, Dorothy! Please, will you become my wife?” Then John was pulling the lever again. As she pitched forward, the last thing Dorothy heard from Jack was “give me an answer when you come back up!”

She swallowed shit again as she was stood upon her head. Once more she tried to hold her orgasm at bay. The question was just too important for anything else right now.

“Oh gawd; what do I say?” she asked herself. “Shall I become a farmer’s wife and give up everything else? Jack is thick as two short planks. He doesn’t even know who the English Prime Minister is! But he is built like a brick shit house! And he has a cock to die for!” It was every bit as big as his father’s.

The thought of being proposed to while being dunked in shit became too much for her. Dorothy wriggled in the hot shit as she cried out in orgasm. If she was to endure this as a farmer’s wife, what more could she ask for?? The orgasms alone were incredible! It was disgusting… and yet she was cumming like a train!

She felt the post jerk as it started to bring her back up. A dunking in shit with intense orgasms, and a marriage proposal? What more could any girl ask for??

She came up out of the pit of shit gagging and coughing, chewing on what surely had to have been horse shit. She blinked it out of her eyes, only to hear Jack call to her, “What do you say, Dorothy? Will you marry me?”

Dorothy surprised herself by gasping, “YES, JACK; I’LL MARRY YOU! I WILL BECOME YOUR WIFE IF YOU’LL HAVE ME!”

“BRILLIANT!” Then John pulled the lever again.

Dorothy let out a cry of “YESSS!” as she went down again. Once more she got a nasty mouthful of the disgusting contents of the tank. John wasn’t just dunking the woman down the street anymore. He was dunking his future daughter-in-law.

Dorothy wriggled and squirmed as she was hit by a devastating orgasm. It was warm and smelly and pitch black all around her… and she was cumming hard. She was also thinking to herself how she was now about to become a farmer’s wife.

The post brought her back up until she cleared the surface, coughing and spewing chunks. Jack came over and climbed the steps, releasing her shit covered body from the post. “I put your clothes into a carrier bag.”

Her soon-to-be father-in-law told her, “I made sure they wouldn’t get covered in shit. Thank you for being such a sporting lady! Welcome to the family, love!”

Dorothy looked at Jack and grinned, feeling all happy while drunk with orgasms. She whispered, “I’ll come back to you after cleaning myself up. That was a hell of a proposal, Jack.” He just smiled before kissing her shit-stained lips.

She boldly picked up the bag in one hand and her shoes in the other. Then she walked barefoot back up the lane with shit sliding off her body. Her morning walk had ended in a pit of shit with a proposal of marriage thrown in for good measure. She had never felt so contented and happy as she did that day.

Dorothy walked back up the lane in a dream world. She had actually received a proposal, and not a proposition which was often what she usually got. It was still a little hard to believe.

She was lucky not to encounter anyone on the short trip back to her house. She made it without being seen and went right out to her garden. She was completely naked, her body still dripping animal shit.

The garden hose was still attached to the outdoor tap. But when she turned it on, it was freezing cold. Still, she managed to clean herself up.

As the shit was washed away, she considered being dunked in that crazy tank. It was horribly vile, the filthiest stuff she could possibly have been ducked in. But the experience had opened her up to some incredible orgasms.

She thought about it and felt an erotic shudder. Could she submit to it again? Would her future husband subject her to more dunkings? She was such a stinking mess… and yet she felt incredibly drawn to the whole bloody thing because of the humiliation and those wonderful orgasms.

She thoroughly washed herself down until she was relatively clean. She scented herself to help hide the residual smell. Then she dressed in a gipsy top and a short, tight black leather skirt with satin silk undies beneath. From there she found herself heading right back to the farm.

Was the proposal legitimate? Or had it been made under the pressure of seeing her naked all covered in shit? Dorothy wanted to know the truth.

When she got there, the pit was still three quarters full and stinking to high heaven. But she made a bee line for Jack. He smiled warmly as she approached.

“Jack, I hope you won’t think less of me. But I really have to know. That proposal you gave me? Did you really mean it? Or was it the sight of my naked body tied to the post that got you too excited to think clearly?”

He smiled warmly as he wrapped his arms around her, giving her a long, loving cuddle. He tenderly kissed her lips. Then he told her, “I meant every word, Dorothy. I want you to be my wife. So I’ll ask you again while you’re standing here dry. Will you be my wife?”

Tears welled up in her eyes. “Yes, Jack,” she said in a trembling voice barely above a whisper. “Yes, I will.”

“Hey, love; welcome to the family farm!” It was John shouting from across the yard.

“Thank you, John!” she waved back. Then the words were out before she could even stop herself…

“Do you want to dunk me again to celebrate my becoming your daughter-in-law?”

The look on his face changed in an instant. Then he strode purposely over in her direction. Jack whispered in her ear, “I don’t think you should have suggested that, love.”

“I was kidding, Jack.” Then she called out, “JOHN, I WAS KIDDING!” But Jack began dragging her over to the platform as John came over to assist.

“I was kidding, you two; I was bloody well kidding!”

“You shouldn’t kid about a thing like that to dad,” Jack chided her. “He loves seeing shit slithering down off your sexy, naked body.”

“John, I was KIDDING!”

“But we’re not,” her future father-in-law smiled as he helped strip her out of her clothes.

The memory of being stripped naked before being dunked in shit fully enveloped her. She remembered the humiliation, remembered that awful taste in her mouth. Why the hell had she opened her mouth and suggested such a thing, even though she was only teasing him about it??

Her future husband had her up the steps to the hinged post in no time. “You know the drill, love,” he told her as he secured her arms. The clamps were reapplied tightly.

“No, WAIT! I didn’t mean it! I was only teasing!”

“You will learn not to tease dad when it comes to the shit tank, love. Besides, now that you mention it, I’m looking forward to see you go back down.”

“Jack, you’re bloody awful!!”

“I am, aren’t I?”

He left her on the platform and headed down to the levers. The platform slowly took her out over the top of the pit. It was still steaming; it still smelled horrible. Surely they weren’t going to dip her again, were they??

“Jack, this time you dunk her,” his father told him. “After all, she is going to become your wife.”

“Great.” Then he grabbed the lever.

“Jack; WAIT! I’M STILL TASTING SHIT IN MY MOUTH FROM THE LAST TIME!” Her future husband just laughed as he pulled the lever.

Dorothy pitched forward, screaming her fool head off. How the hell had she managed to end up going back down into the pit so soon?? Then she hit face first with a splat.

She gurgled up shit as she went right down. It was horrible; it was vile; it was nasty. But the humiliation was causing her body to respond in strange and wonderful ways.

She expelled her breath as she struggled and thrashed about. The first couple of times were always the worst. And despite her previous dunking, this made it no easier being plunged back into the thick, black ooze.

She shrieked and bubbled, causing delightful bursts to explode up at the surface. Jack turned to smile at his father. “What do you think, dad?”

“About her becoming your wife? Or about you dipping her in shit?”

“Both.”

“I think she’ll make a great wife, son. And somehow I don’t think this will be the last time she’s going to eat shit here at the farm.”

“I certainly hope not, dad. It’s erotic as hell.”

He pulled the lever and Dorothy was slowly brought back up. She came up coughing and sputtering. She was slammed back into the upright position before wailing, “JACK, YOU’RE BLOODY AWFUL!”

“I KNOW!” he called back. “AREN’T I A CAD?” Then he jerked the lever again.

Dorothy screamed “NOOO!” as she pitched forward. She hit face first with a splat and went right on down. She got another mouthful of shit as she forgot to keep her lips sealed on the way down.

She went all the way down on her head, wriggling like crazy. It was terrible; it was smelly; it was the worst experience of her life. Now she was enduring it for a second time.

Up at the surface father and son watched those sexy toes wriggling like crazy. A big burst of bubbles erupted up at the surface. “Let me know when you decide to dip your stroppy wife,” John told him. “I want to be here to watch when it happens.”

“No problem, dad,” he said with a grin. Then he pulled the lever.

A bulge developed in the surface as the post began to bring Dorothy back up. She emerged up out of the slimy stew coughing and sputtering. When it slammed her back into the upright position, she shook her head to get the shit out of her eyes and hair.

“Dorothy, do you still love me?”

“I can’t believe you’re dunking me like this!!”

“Fair enough!” and with that he pulled the lever again. Dorothy screamed as she pitched forward.

She hit face first and went right on down until she was standing on her head. This time she was unable to hold it back. The scream that came out of her mouth was an orgasmic squeal of joy.

Up at the surface they watched her toes wriggle like crazy as another huge eruption of bubbles came up. “You think that’s a good idea dunking your bride-to-be in shit, son?” John asked with a grin.

“She might as well get used to it, dad,” Jack chuckled. Then he pulled the lever in reverse.

Dorothy’s naked wriggling, form began to emerge. She came up out of the slimy pit coughing and sputtering again. Shit slithered down her naked body in waves and chunks.

“Dorothy, do you still love me?” Jack called out again when she was back into position on the platform.

“Yes, Jack; yes!”

“Great!” and he pulled the lever again. Dorothy squealed as she pitched forward yet again.

She hit face first and swallowed shit as she went all the way down. Then she was orgasming again, a devastating climax that made her feel warm all over. It felt utterly incredible.

At the surface John and Jack watched as more bubbles came up. Those shit-stained toes were really wriggling now. “Well, at least she still loves you,” his father chuckled. “Question is: does she still want to marry you?”

“Let’s find out, dad.” Then Jack pulled the lever in reverse. A few seconds later Dorothy emerged out of the bubbling pit of shit, gasping and coughing as she spewed chunks out of her mouth.

She got slammed back into the upright position. She shook her head until much of the shit in her hair and eyes was shaken away. There was a dazed look in her expression as she looked at the two men standing over by the levers.

“Dorothy, do you still want to marry me?”

“Yes, Jack! Yes, I still want to marry you!”

“I love you, Dorothy!” and he pulled the lever once more as his father chuckled.

Dorothy screamed with delight as she pitched forward again. She hit with a splat and went right back down until she was standing on her head. The humiliation of being totally encapsulated in warm, bubbling animal shit triggered yet another incredible orgasm.

She screamed her beloved’s name with joy as she thrashed about. More bubbles erupted at the surface. “She seems to be enjoying her shit-bath,” John observed with a smile. “I know I sure am.” Then he looked down to observe the new stain in his crotch, a stain that matched the one in his son’s.

Jack pulled the lever again. Dorothy emerged out of the slimy pit, squealing and wriggling as shit clung to her voluptuous body. It may have been horrible and humiliating. But she was with the faeries now, and she didn’t care how many times her future husband dunked her.

“Do you promise to love, honor, and obey my son?” John called out to her cheerfully.

“Yes – yes; I do!”

“Even if it means being dunked in this pit for being stroppy?” Jack added.

“Yes, Jack; yes!”

“I love you, Dorothy!”

“I love you, Jack! Dip me again!”

“My pleasure!” and he pulled the lever. Dorothy squealed with glee as she pitched over until she hit face first and disappeared.

“Well, son,” John told him. “It looks as though you’ve got an enthusiastic one there.”

“Sure does, dad.”

John and Jack dunked and teased her body for well over an hour. In the end she was taken down off the platform. This time Jack hosed her down and dried her body.

Afterwards, he lifted her up in his strong arms and carried her into the hayloft. He laid her out in the straw before undressing himself. Dorothy’s eyes flew open with delight when she was reminded how Jack’s cock was bigger than his Dad`s.

Dorothy was fucked for well over an hour. Oh yes, she decided, she was going to marry Jack. And he could dip her in shit anytime he wanted. Then a naughty thought crossed her mind.

Would she be dunked in the pit of shit at her wedding reception? That thought blew her mind. But she knew she wouldn’t say no if it happened.
-
Dorothy Brown married Jack Johnstone and became a farmer’s wife. She sold her house up the road and lived at the farm. From there she looked after two men, the one being her husband and the other her husband’s father.

In the next six years her husband gave her six babies: four boys and two girls. But that is not entirely accurate. Besides being kinky, she was also promiscuous so that two of her babies were given to her by Jack’s father John.

She slept with her husband in the marital bed. But when the opportunity presented itself, she had sex in the hay loft with John. In return, John built a pit of shit close to the livestock shed.

He built a special shower just inside the cattle shed. It was nothing fancy as Dorothy was only five foot four. He only needed six feet of old pipe with a sprinkler on top. A metal drain was plumbed into the floor as a water supply was hooked up.

After a pit of shit dunking, Dorothy would go down the steps of the shit tank platform and into the barn. She would shower off with all the shit running down into the drain. It was nothing fancy, but it worked well.

Dorothy was in heaven being a farmer’s wife. She got ducked in fresh shit sometimes as often as five or six times a week. And she usually got fucked every day, either by her husband Jack or his father John.

She had long since accepted that, like the farm animals, she was a breeding mare. She pushed out Jack’ babies in the maternity ward every year. But she didn’t seem to mind. Being a well-fucked mother with her usual dipping in shit made her happy as a clam.

Breeding time on the farm was an exciting time for Dorothy. The farm had a big, black bull which was abnormally placid. She was fascinated the first time she watched John try to breed one of his cows with the bull.

She would observe the bull mount the female until it’s cock shot out of it’s sheath. Nine times out of ten it seemed to miss the target. But her husband’s father instructed her how to guide it in.

The first time she held the bull’s cock in her hand she almost fainted from excitement. It was wet and slimy, and was quite large. But once it entered the female, she would really moo as the bull would bellow.

In moments like that Dorothy wished she was the female. But she knew the bull’s cock was not for her. Even a well fucked girl like her couldn’t possibly manage one that big.

But looking on the bright side, Jack’s dad always made sure she helped the bull when Jack was away from the farm. After a successful mating, Dorothy would become incredibly horny. So it was off to the shit pit for a rousing ducking and a succession of orgasms.

After showering off, she would be taken into the straw barn and fucked stupid… and frequently more than once. Sex with Jack was frantic. But with his Dad it was often slow and sensual. John always made sure Dorothy was on the verge of orgasming before he entered her and unloaded.

Contraception was unheard of on the farm. Dorothy – just like the animals - had to take her chances about becoming pregnant. Now sitting on the toilet being violently ill, she realized she was pregnant with baby number seven. And she was frantically trying to work out who had given it to her: Jack or John.

She was always huge with every baby. But even at seven months and huge, Dorothy went into the pit of shit to please her two men as well as herself. But all that is in the future.

sometime just good old bathtub works to drown somebody

639.jpg

Back
Top Bottom