The Riwa Story Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Riwa is the hottest writer on the net
he sent me a story a couple of days
ago and i just got round to reading it
leaving me writhing on the carpet having
an amazing orgasm he is a better lover
than any man.

I've seen a lot of posts about Mack Ave. I thought I would take a stab at a story. It sounds like a certain lady here has become the Mack Avenue Madame?? Who knows.

The Mack Avenue Madame

I’m not sure how I survived my visit to the Snuff club. I took so many cocks that it’s a wonder my pregnancy sensor didn’t go off. I left there a happy, cum-filled slut.

I don’t know why, but I chose to leave the pregnancy sensor in my navel. The Club said I could wear it home if I wanted. But they told me they would not come after me to execute me if it tripped anytime I was taking a cock.

My experience in America had left me mostly fulfilled. But there was still one thing missing for me. I had this desire to take some black cock before going back home.

Friends on the Internet had told me about a street in Detroit where I could find all the black cock I wanted. There were some derelict buildings where I could act out my fantasies if I was so inclined. The more I thought about it, the more the idea appealed to me. And since I was still in America I figured I should give it a go.

I went to the airport and caught a flight to Detroit, Michigan. When I arrived I flagged down a taxi. The first good looking black man I saw when I walked out of the terminal was the driver who appeared to be everything I wanted for my experience while I was in town.

He gave me a curious look as I climbed into the rear of his cab in my skirt, blouse and heels. My cleavage was hanging out for him to see as he looked back at me in the rear view mirror. The idea he might be lusting after me made me wet as hell.

“Where too, miss?”

“I’m looking for a derelict building on Mack Avenue.”

“Mack Avenue?? What the fuck did you lose in a derelict building on Mack Avenue?”

“This might sound crazy, love. But I’m hoping to give myself to some black cock while I’m in town. I like the idea of shagging in some derelict building on some ratty mattress with black cocks all around me. Call me crazy.”

“Oh you’re crazy all right, miss. Are you sure you don’t want to turn around and fly back to Britain?” My accent had clearly given away my home country.

“No, love. I’d like to try this just once before I fly back home. Mack Avenue, if you please.”

“Suit yourself, miss. It’s your funeral, especially in that outfit you’re wearing.” And with that we drove away from the airport. The way he phrased it like that made me quiver from an insane arousal.

“Got anyone in mind?” he asked as he took me through Detroit. “Is there someone here you’d like to call?”

“I don’t know anyone in town, love. I guess I was just hoping for some anonymous sex.” The sensor in my belly would be sure to let me know if this ultimately turned out to be a bad idea.

He shook his head in wonder as he muttered, “The Mack Avenue Madame’s in the back seat of my fuckin’ cab. Now I’ve seen it all.”

We finally got onto said street and began to drive along its impressive length. We passed several buildings that looked abandoned and run-down. But we didn’t stop.
“Where are you taking me, love? Several of those lots back there would have suited me just fine.”

“I think I have the perfect place for you if you’re feeling suicidal, miss.” The look on his face made me shiver with fear and arousal.

We finally pulled up to an old tenement building with most of the glass broken out. All the first floor windows were boarded up. My breath caught in my throat as I looked it over.

“That’s just lovely,” I told him, becoming both frightened and excited. Then I looked around before asking, “How do I get in?”

“There’s a boarded up window on the third unit around the side, miss. You can pull it open to get inside if you want. I hear they sometimes have wild parties in there late at night.”

“Lovely,” I told him as I got out on trembling legs.

I came around to the window and smiled as I opened my purse. “How much do I owe you, love?”

“How long do you plan on being here, miss?”

I thought I might spend the night, love… maybe an extra day or two, depending on how many cocks show up.”

“Would you like me to call and send some your way?”

“You’re a darling; that would be lovely.”

“Maybe I could drop by for a visit. My name’s Jerome.”

“I’d like that, Jerome. So how much do I owe you?”

“For the Mack Avenue Madame? Maybe you can repay me when I drop by later for a hot fuck.” He gave me a smile that made me melt at the thought of him shagging me later on in one of those filthy units.

After he drove away I walked around the building, wondering what the hell I’d gotten myself into. I found the third unit with the loose board over the window and worked my way inside. The unit I entered was empty and trashed.

I went around looking for a flat with a bed. When I opened the door to one unit I found two lovely lads in their late teens or early twenties on a ratty looking couch sharing a bottle. I caught them totally by surprise.

The light was dim as they both stood up with a start. When they saw me they smiled as they came over. I think they saw the purse in my hands and were determined to rob me.

I got the shivers as once more I began asking myself what the bloody hell I was doing here. Then I got up my courage. I smiled as I asked them, “Would you lovely lads mind if I sucked your cocks?”

That stopped them dead in their tracks as their jaws fell to the floor in astonishment. They didn’t seem to know what to do with a daft tart like me. So I set my purse down, walked up to them and began unzipping their flies.

I gasped with delight as I pulled out a couple of dark chocolate beauties. One was a lovely six and a half inches while the other looked to be seven. My pussy was wet as hell as I grabbed both dicks and started to stroke them.

They were shocked as hell when I got on my knees and began taking their cocks into my mouth. One of them reached down to paw my boobs. I moaned with a juicy black dick in my mouth.

They soon worked me out of my blouse. My bra came off next before they started groping and pawing my boobs. I was bloody wet and horny as a Liverpool tart.

My skirt came off next, allowing them to feel up my bum. One of them reached down and discovered how wet I was. The seven-incher declared, “Shit, Bobby, this fuckin’ whore is hot for us!”

“Then let’s fuck the shit out of her!”

I was roughly pushed down onto my hands and knees. The seven-incher went between my lips as Bobby pushed into my pussy from behind. Then I began rocking back and forth from their thrusts. What I was doing was so insane that I had my first orgasm five minutes later.

They took turns with me until they both left a deposit deep in my womb. They told me there was a bed in the next room. So I took them back there and got them hard with my mouth all over again.

We were in the middle of shagging on a ratty mattress when we heard voices out in the hallway asking, “Where’s that Mack Avenue Madame?”

“She’s in here!” Bobby declared. Then he gave it to me good and hard until I swooned from another orgasm.

Two more guys came in, and I had two more cocks to play with. This time I got an eight-incher and a nine-incher. It was bloody difficult getting those juicy organs down my throat, although I gave it the ol’ college try.

The eight-incher went first, lying me flat on my back on that ratty mattress as he gave it to me good and hard. I stroked the nine-incher as he fed it into my mouth. Within moments I was in heaven.

More cocks showed up until I was lying on the bed with a cock in each hand and one up my pussy. The guys all loved it. I was the life of the party.

One guy stretched out flat on the bed so I could climb on top of him. Then I got my first black cock up my bum as a lovely bloke climbed on top of me. Two cocks were shoved into my hands until the Mack Avenue Madame was going off again in orgasm pleasing four cocks at once. Another managed to shove his male meat into my mouth until I was grunting my pleasure.

More cocks showed up and I kept getting a lovely shafting. The room was grotty and smelled of sex, the mattress dirty and lumpy. But I was turned on like never before.

The liquor started flowing and I occasionally got a drink when my mouth wasn’t occupied. When my stomach started growling, a lovely lad went and fetched us some hotdogs. They were shoved in my mouth one at a time, usually with a cock not too far behind. My pussy and bum remained filled almost nonstop.

It went on like that throughout the day and well into the night. Jerome even came in and gave me a good shafting. I had so much cum leaking out of me that I couldn’t believe it. And yet I wanted more.

The cocks petered out and I fell asleep on the mattress. I awoke the next morning to a lad shoving his dick in my mouth while another pushed one into my pussy. It was day two of my shag-fest.

Throughout my fucking I got a few lads asking about the sensor in my navel. I told them where it came from and that if I got pregnant at the Snuff Club they were supposed to hang me. They told me that sounded fucking hot, and I got the shivers thinking they might do that to me if I managed to find myself with child before I could get out of the building.

Day three found me taking more cocks. I guess I was becoming rather popular. Guys were regularly coming and going, and I got a few returnees who wanted to experience the British tart for a second and third time.

It was midnight on the third day when this big hulk of a man came in. Everyone knew him as Leroy and said he was the baby-maker. It was said that any woman he fucked got pregnant. That bit of news really gave me the erotic chills.

His cock was the biggest I had seen thus far, and I had a little trouble getting it down my throat. Then he laid me flat on the bed as he began fucking me. He was so big inside me that I thought he was going to split me right open. I screamed his name when he came inside me until I was away with the faeries.

I’m not sure how late it was when I felt a pain in my stomach. I looked down to see my sensor glowing bright red. It meant I was pregnant with a black baby, perhaps from that lovely lad Leroy.

By now the guys who were there knew of the story of where I’d gotten the pregnancy sensor from and what was supposed to happen if it went off. I was so blitzed from my orgasms and the alcohol that I could hardly think straight. That’s when several of them picked me up off the bed.

I was taken naked through the dark tenement down to the basement and into an old rec room. Some flashlights and candles were set up so there was enough light to see. When I looked around I saw a makeshift noose hanging from the ceiling. Who the hell had set that up??

Leroy looked at me and smiled as he asked, “Well, Dottie? Are you going to go through with it or not?”

I was so blitzed I wasn’t thinking clearly. “Would you lovely lads like to watch me hang?” A bunch of them cheered, causing the others to shush them so as not to draw attention to our presence down in the darkened basement of the rundown tenement.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. I suppose I was too drunk to realize what I was doing. “Who wants a last blowjob?” I asked dreamily.

Several lads came forward, and I sucked as many cock as I could. Several exploded in my hands, in my mouth and all over my face. I had cum virtually leaking out of every orifice.

Leroy smiled at me before saying, “Ok, boys; let’s string her up.” I felt an erotic shudder as they stood me under the noose and tied my wrists behind my back. I proudly told them, “The Mack Avenue Madame will do her best to put on a good show for all you nice lads!” They all cheered me again.

A pull on the rope from Leroy and a couple others and I was airborne. I began to kick and pedal as I gasped for breath. Cum flew off my body and dripped out of my holes as I wriggled and jerked around like a fish on a line.

Several of the guys started stroking as I kicked up a nice jig for them. It hurt like bloody hell until I finally exhausted myself. That’s when one of the lads shouted, “Let’s give her a flying fuck!”

They came forward two at a time, filling my pussy and bum. I could hardly draw a breath down my constricted throat. But my pussy and arse kept clenching as they gave me a good shafting in the noose.

I was barely conscious when Leroy finally stepped up to have a turn. He rammed my bum good and hard, and I shuddered from one last orgasm as Jerome eagerly fucked my well-used pussy. I think I gave the cab driver a fleeting smile as he kissed my cummy lips, man-cream totally covering my naked body. Then I quivered for the last time, fully impaled on both cocks as my life slowly ebbed away.

Afterwards they enjoyed shagging my corpse, some of them masturbating to finally cream my legs and stomach. Then they began drifting away, deciding to call it a night. Jerome was the last one left behind, and he enjoyed my sloppy cunt one last time, giving me a lovely kiss before leaving me there. By the time my corpse was found due to the smell, I had decayed so badly that the odor permeated throughout the whole building. It forced them to condemn the bloody thing and tear it down.

(Jun 15 ’18 – for Dottie)

Now i can go to bed and dream dreamy thoughts
about stinking mattresses derelict buildings
and huge shiny black cocks.
dream on Dorothy

blow by enhjorning.jpg
The perks of a hangman (render by enhjorning)

He comes for me in the morning. He is naked and his cock is at half-mast. I’m instructed to remove all my clothes. Then he ties my wrists behind my back.

He leads me through the mansion down to the basement. It’s his chamber of horrors and I feel my pussy moisten. What is he going to do to me this time? Whatever it will be, I know I am in for both pain and pleasure.

He goes over to a table and fetches a length of rope. I watch as he fashions it into a noose. Then my eyes widen in horror as he comes over and loops it over my head, snugging it tight.

My breath catches in my throat and I start to whimper. Is he going to hang me? What did I do??

He takes me over to a wooden frame. He’s used it before to tie me spread-eagled to whip me. But now it frightens me.

He goes over and fetches a stool, placing it directly underneath the crossbar. Then he forces me to my knees. He pulls on the rope around my neck as he thrusts his cock down my throat.
I’m more frightened in his presence than I’ve ever been before. I’m also perversely aroused. Is he going to hang me just like that? What the hell did I do??

He says not a word. He just thrusts into my mouth, grabbing the back of my head to guide me. My breath catches in my throat as I gag on his dick.

My nipples are hard; my pussy wet. What is he going to do to me? Is he really going to hang me??

He fucks my skull, grunting as he hits the back of my throat. Beads of sweat begin to break out all over me. Every now and then he pulls on the noose as though reminding me what’s to become of me after he cums.

I give him my very best effort. Maybe I can buy myself out of his decision to hang me. I tell myself he’s not really going to do it; that it’s just a huge bluff to scare me into a fearful arousal. But something tells me he’s serious.

I try to hold back, believing he’ll hang me once he’s cum. But I can’t help myself. I suck him like a pro until I feel him swell in my mouth.

A part of me thinks “No; not yet – I want to live a little while longer!” Then he pulls out and splatters my face. I wince as it gets into my eye and dribbles down my cheeks.

He pulled me to my feet and walks me over to the stool. He forces me to step up onto it. I whimper as I find myself trembling on rubbery legs.

He throws the free end of the noose over the crossbar above me. Then he pulls on the rope. I rasp for breath as I’m pulled onto my toes.

My mind screams “NO, THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!” But I utter not a word. I’m not allowed to speak unless spoken to.

He ties the end of the rope off, leaving me trembling on my toes. Then he caresses me all over. My breasts heave in terror, my nipples painfully erect.

He reaches down and fingers my wet slit. I writhe and moan, looking at him with agony in my eyes. Then he tenderly kisses me.

I don’t know what to do; I’m both terrified and aroused. Should I return the kiss… show him I’m willing? My chest heaves as I try to get air down my restricted throat.

He runs a hand down my trembling body one last time. Then he puts a bare foot on the stool and pushes out from underneath me. The rope instantly takes my weight.

My eyes fly open in horror at the agony constricting my throat. My breathing is severely restricted. My legs flail for the stool which is nowhere within reach.

I begin to kick in ever desperate gestures. He steps back with a smile to watch my suffering. Is he going to take me back down? Or is he going to leave me here??

I struggle anew, reflexively jerking on the rope. My efforts cause the noose to tighten around my throat, which causes me to kick and struggle harder. Moments later I can scarce breathe at all.

My head feels like it’s about to explode. My tongue slithers out of my mouth in surrender. And still he stands there, watching and stroking. His cock has gotten hard again.

My mind keeps screaming no as I begin to hump and thrash about. My thighs come together, reflexively rubbing my swollen nub. Then it hits, the pleasure that always accompanies the pain.

For a moment there is blissful respite as rapture flows through my naked, quivering body. Then it is gone and the pain returns more than ever. I can no longer feel my legs.

I try to take a breath but it is impossible. My head feels swollen. My feet flutter as I try to kick. But I have exhausted myself and accomplish little.

He comes up to caress my breasts, fingering my swollen nipples. My toes wriggle, but I’m unaware of it. Then he reaches down and fingers my slit again. I cannot feel me clenching around his wriggling digits.

He gives me one last kiss on the lips but I can barely feel it. I want this agony to end. I endure one last humiliation as my bladder gives way, but I am aware of nothing but the faint sound of liquid dribbling onto the floor. Then consciousness mercifully ebbs away.

(Jul 8 ’18)

Kim 3036838000.jpg
Kim gives in

Lawrence tried hard to get me to go out on a date with him. I dragged him along for weeks. In fact I found it so amusing the way he pursued me that I dragged it on for months. We kept flirting at the office, but every time he made a pass I politely turned him down. I didn’t want to give in, but I didn’t want to discourage him either as I was enjoying all the fun we were having.

His features were chiseled and rugged; he was handsome and dressed well. I don’t know what it was that made me drag things on like I did. Maybe I was just enjoying the game.

One night at an office party I had one drink too many. My inhibitions were lowered enough for Lawrence to make his move. When he invited me back to his place I was too horny and intoxicated to say no.

Once we got back to his place we wasted no time locking lips and making out. I was getting hornier by the moment. But I had enough presence of mind to know what I was doing and what I wanted.

I told him I wanted him bad, and he devoured me with his lips. But still he wouldn’t take me. Now I was getting frustrated.

“Please!” I begged as he kissed me all over. “Lawrence I want it so bad! This is your chance! You’ve been pursuing me for months!”

“How bad to you want it, Kim?” he murmured.

“Gawd; Lawrence; I’ll do anything!”

“Anything?”

“Yes, damn you! I’m so fucking wet I can’t hardly stand it!”

He took me deeper into his home, making me hope we were heading to his bedroom. Instead we entered some sort of playroom. There was a wooden cross with straps, a bed with restraints on the corners, and a table with all sorts of sex toys. Off in a corner a thick noose dangled ominously.

I stiffened as I looked all around. “Who the hell are you, Lawrence?”

“I’m a man who wants to possess you tonight, Kim. Do you want to be possessed?”

“I… I don’t… damn, Lawrence!”

He removed his tie and slowly brought my arms behind my back. I stiffened, but for some reason I didn’t stop him as he tied my wrists together. Then he took me over and sat me underneath the noose on a raised stool.

“Lawrence, I don’t… I don’t want…” That’s when he pulled down a corner of my dress, deliberately exposing my left breast. I inhaled sharply, torn between desire and alarm.

He kissed and sucked on my nipple until I was writhing and moaning. “Fuck me, Lawrence; damn you!” In response he pulled down the noose, slipped it around my throat and then tightened it up.

“Lawrence?? What the fuck are you…?” Then he pulled down my panties. I was wet as hell.

He began licking my pussy as I sat there, arms behind my back and that damned noose around my neck. It scared the shit out of me. But it was also more arousing than anything I’d ever experienced before. Besides, the bastard seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

I gasped; I moaned; I trembled; I leaked from an insane arousal. He knew exactly where and how to apply his tongue. I was going crazy with desire, my intoxication hindering my common sense just enough.

“Oh Lawrence!” I moaned. “Damn you!” Then he licked a cum right out of me. It was better than any time I had ever masturbated.

He finally paused to look me right in the eye. “Do you want more, Kim?”

“Damn you, Lawrence!”

“Do you want more?” Two fingers wriggled in my slit, making me writhe as I whimpered, “Yes, damn you!”

He grabbed on the end of the rope and pulled me to my feet. I gawked as the noose tightened. I gasped his name in alarm, only for him to pull me up onto the balls of my feet. Then he tied off that damned rope.

I shuffled around on my toes, trying like hell not to strangle myself. I gasped, “Lawrence… you’ve got… too… tight…” Then he unzipped his fly. Gawd; his dick looked incredible!

He came right up to me and rubbed it against me. “Do you want it, Kim?”

“Gawd, Lawrence! Take *rasp* take me down!” *gawk*

“Kim, do you want it?”

FUCK!

In desperation I wrapped my legs around him, strangling myself even more during the attempt. I tried to climb him until I finally felt the tip of his cock against my pussy. Somehow I wriggled around until I got him to impale me with it.

The sensation was incredible, unlike anything I’d ever felt before. The asphyxiation was doing strangely arousing things to me. He just stood there smiling at me.

I glurked an obscenity as I started riding him. Up and down, up and down… my hungering womanhood trying to take him deep. I found myself clenching around his thick shaft. When the bastard stuck a finger up my ass it really made me clamp on tight!

I was torn between my desire for his cock and my desire for air. I worked myself up and down, trying to ride him while at the same time working to ease the strain around my throat. My lusts won out as I strangled myself while impaling myself on his gorgeous member.

The orgasm that hit was as massive as it was unexpected. I stiffened and then shuddered as my pussy furiously milked him. It was unlike anything I’d ever felt before.

It was at that point he started fucking me. “I want you, Kim,” he breathed as he started to pump me. Gawd; it was such a fucking turn-on to be wanted by him like that – bound, noosed, strangled and fucked!

I felt him swell inside me. That’s when he stuck two fingers up my ass. I gawked as I clenched around his throbbing shaft until he emptied himself deep inside me. That’s when I came even harder than the last time.

We both panted for breath as I hung limp on his shaft, my legs dangling. Then he slowly pulled out, his cum running down my thighs. That’s when I realized I couldn’t find the floor!

My toes fluttered as he smiled at me. I tried to gasp my alarm, but I couldn’t force any words out. My windpipe had been all but closed off. When the hell had he tightened my noose??

He went over to his table and got a couple of toys as I kicked and twisted. “Let’s see how long you can keep these inside you, Kim.” Then he pushed a vibrating dildo up my cunt while shoving another up my ass.

I gawked as my legs started to kick. I furiously milked both toys inside me as I started to hump. I was fucking them while hanging from the noose! Gawd, I couldn’t stop fucking them!!

“I want you, Kim,” he breathed as he started to stroke himself. “I want you to hang so bad!” That’s when my eyes flew open in astonishment and horror.

I began to kick and jerk as I tried to shake the noose off from around my neck. My arms jerked behind my back as I tried to free myself. The whole time I clenched and fucked those two vibrating dildos up my holes. And he just stood there stroking himself the whole time as he watched me!!

Gawd; he was hanging me! He really wanted to hang me!! I couldn’t… I didn’t… this was insane! And yet… and yet I… and yet strangely it was as though I wanted to hang for him.

It swelled within me until I couldn’t hold back. Then I was humping the air, fucking those toys in my holes. That damned orgasm was the strongest one yet, and it battered me senseless.

It took everything out of me until I hung limp and lifeless. I could hardly breathe, could hardly think. I hear something hit the floor, and I vaguely realized I’d lost the one up my cunt.

“You want me to fuck you one last time; don’t you, Kim.” And with that the bastard stepped forward. He lifted me up and guided me until I felt part of his cock inside me.

I jerked and gurgled as I tried to fuck him… well, as my body instinctively tried to fuck him. My mind was in another plane as I hung between life and death. I felt a strange mixture of pain and pleasure.

My pussy clenched and spasmed until he started to swell inside me again. Then he was cumming… and I was cumming right along with him as I was fading away. I think I peed all over him. Then I spiraled away into oblivion, orgasming all the way down…

(Dec 3 ’17)

The hangman’s apprentice
KakaoTalk_20180304_210408223.jpg
The cart arrived, the driver reining in the horses. Destin dutifully walked to the back and produced his set of keys that would open it up. When he swung the doors open he gasped in shock at the lone occupant. It was Lizette, the girl he’d been courting.

For a moment he stood there in stunned silence. She stared back at him, her eyes open in shock. A moment later he heard his father clearing his throat as though urging him to get on with it.

Without a word he reached in and pulled her out. There was a lump in his throat as his heart raced. She whimpered softly, unable to comprehend what she was seeing.

He had to make himself remember his father’s training… “Take the condemned up the steps without a word, noose her up and then drop her. Everything has already been said and done back at the courthouse. You are not to say a word to the guilty as they will only beg for their lives.” He’d learned that lesson from the last one who had pleaded all the way to the end.

She whimpered again as he walked her to the steps. He felt every eye of the townsfolk on him. If he failed this one, both he and his father – nay, their entire family – would be shamed.

He so much wanted to speak to her, to ask her what she’d done that had brought them together to this moment. But what good would it do? Chances are it would only result in more pain and anguish.

They reached the top of the steps where he walked her over to the trap. Her gloved hands had been shackled in front. She started to reach out to him – out of affection or alarm he did not know. Then she thought better of it. After all, she could see in his face how much he hated what he was doing.

He brought the noose down and forced himself to coldly loop it around her slender neck. He had kissed that neck so many times before. Now he would never kiss it again, nor her soft, red lips that had curled into a sad little pout.

With trembling hands he pulled her dress down over her shoulders, exposing her breasts the way he was supposed to do with each female criminal to further shame them before sentence was carried out. She trembled as she blushed deeply now that he was seeing them for the first time. They had planned to become engaged in a few weeks when she would have willingly allowed him to feast his eyes on them to his heart’s content. But she didn’t want him to see them now… not like this.

Her nipples hardened when they were exposed before him. He blushed deeply. He’d seen them erect once before behind a loose garment she had risked allowing him to see her in that showed more than was proper for a lady.

A single tear rolled down her cheek as she trembled. The look in her eyes was crystal clear… “How can you do this to me??” But he said nothing, fully aware of his father’s watchful gaze as well as the gaze of all the spectators burning into his backside.

He so wanted to give her a last kiss. But he couldn’t risk it. He was performing his duty as his father’s apprentice. Any show of emotion would end his stint as a hangman-in-training once and for all.

He checked her one last time before walking behind her to the lever. She gasped as she closed her eyes for a moment. Then he pulled the lever almost angrily over the way the gallows was taking the girl he loved.

She fell through with a cry that was cut off when she bounced to a stop. There was a loud rasp for breath as she started to kick, the townsfolk murmuring with growing excitement. She began to swing back and forth, fighting to breathe as her hands came up to claw at the noose around her throat.

Some of the males in the crowd started to whoop and holler. There were cheers, cries and catcalls as well as a few vulgarities directed up at his dying love. He watched silently from his position by the lever, ramrod straight.

He had to force himself not to shed any tears. But he could not prevent the bulge that developed down below. It happened with each woman he hanged, especially since he had to expose their breasts. This just happened to be his third… and it was the most humiliating.

The condemned – he could not permit himself to think of her as Lizette anymore – kicked less and less until she gently swayed back and forth. Stray muscles twitched as her bare feet fluttered. A moment later her bladder gave way, its contents slowly streaming down her legs.

He looked at his father who nodded proudly. Then he solemnly descended the gallows. He went over to stand by his father who wrapped an arm around him before quietly whispering into his ear, “I’m proud of you son. That was very professional.”

They stood there together until the condemned was no more, gently swinging back and forth. The noise from the spectators died down as they started to disperse until he could hear the rope creaking a little. But something in his soul died that day. He would never be able to love another as he had loved Lizette.

(Jul 16 ’18)

Time doesn´t matter to me if I´m having fun :)
A few classics from Dolcett
View attachment 605997View attachment 605998View attachment 605999View attachment 606000
Here's one I found in my folder.
dol_ph~1.gif
"She didn't take it too well when I told her I was having an affair with you. So she dressed up all sexy and offered to put on a dance for me. You should see her; she looks sexy as hell. I even brought out my camera to take a few pictures. ...what? ...naw, everything's all right now. You can come over any time. I think it's ok with her now. She's not going to mind one bit. Besides, she's just about done dancing for me. If you come over I'll show you the pictures I took if you like. Hell, you can see her for yourself and tell her how you feel about me if you want."

Priyamani hanged pg8.jpg
Priyamani hanged by her boyfriend

“Are you sure you want to go through with this, Priyamani? I do not wish it as I love you very much.”

“My parents have forbidden our marriage, Naveen. I am betrothed to Pranay, but I do not love him.”

“We could always run away together.”

“A life on the run is no life, Naveen. Your affection for me can only bring us both pain. I cannot live my life with Pranay, but I do not want to live without you. This is the only way.”

“Please don’t make me do this, Priyamani.”

“Do it for me. Allow me this last opportunity to please you with a special dance. The rope I have provided should be thick enough to grant me the time I will need to perform for you.”

“It will be agony for you, Priyamani.”

“No. It will be sweet ecstasy as I give my life for your pleasure. Afterwards I have but one request.”

“What is that, Priyamani?”

“Make love to my corpse while it is still warm and dangling.”

“Priyamani, that would be wrong.”

“I want to feel you inside me one last time.”

“The dead cannot feel, Priyamani.”

“Somehow I will feel it from the beyond. Please, my love. Do this for me. Do it quickly as I have made arrangements for my family to find me here after you are gone.”

She took the small length of rope and brought it behind her back, pulling on the slip knot to tighten it around her wrists herself. “Now bring the noose down, my love. Cinch it tightly.”

With trembling hands he brought the white coiled noose down and looped it around her neck. She let out a sigh that sounded to him as a woman in rapture. Was she this in love with him?

He nuzzled her neck as she moaned softly. “Now help me onto the stool. Help me up and then tie off the rope where I showed you. They will know I was able to secure it there of my own free will.”

He helped her step onto the three legged stool that stood her a couple feet off the ground. She gasped as she wobbled on her bare feet. Then she saw him hesitate.

“Quickly! Tie it off quickly!”

He went over and secured the end of the rope, making sure it was tight around her neck. “Well done, Naveen. I will not fall far. This way I will give you a fine dance.”

He came back over to her as she stood there trembling. “Touch me, Naveen. Touch me as a lover.” So he reached out and began touching and caressing her through the dress she wore with the strap around her neck holding it in place.

“Feel how wet I am getting for you, my love.” So he lifted up her dress and felt her crotch. It was uncovered and was truly damp.

He fingered her, causing her to writhe and moan. “Goodbye, my love,” she breathed softly. Then she kicked the stool over.

She did not fall far as the rope pulled her up short. But her face revealed the unexpected agony of the noose around her neck. Almost immediately her arms began jerking behind her back as though to free herself.

She began to kick and twist, her eyes starting to bulge. Drool appeared on the tip of her tongue. She jerked and pedaled, her face a mask of pain as she fought for each breath.

Her dance was unrefined; her legs kicked everywhere. That’s what made it all the more erotic. Naveen found it strange that he loved her even more now that she was kicking and strangling for him.

She rasped and gurgled as he thought about her last request. Slowly he removed his pants, revealing his erection. He could not tell if she saw it and welcomed it or if it had even registered in her brain through her suffering.

She kicked and struggled until she slowed. He stepped up to her and lifted her dress. Then he pushed his cock up into her wet opening. Her clenching slit was well lubricated as it welcomed him.

Was she trying to give him pleasure? He could not be certain. She was certainly squeezing as she had done so many times before.

Her face turned red and then took on a bluish tint. Her neck seemed to lengthen her eyes became glassy as though she was no longer seeing. Surely she was fading rapidly.

She continued to clench as he thrust in and out of her. Her body twitched and jerked as stray muscles fired. Then she grew still.

He finished thrusting in and out of her until he experienced a release. He pulled out just in time as her bladder released a few moments later. Then he pulled his pants back up before stepping back to observe her.

She hung quietly, the rope creaking as she gently twisted in place. There was a faraway look in her lifeless eyes. Had she indeed felt his discharge inside her? He decided he would accept it as a last fond memory of their time together. Then he left as per their agreement so her family would find she had hanged herself in direct opposition to their wishes for her to marry Pranay.

(8-4-18) (Inspired by the manip by ramharraja2001)

Coma kira.jpg
Coma​

For the first time in a long while Miriam felt like there was a light at the end of the tunnel. Dr. Timmins felt confident the procedure would work. She wanted to believe him with her whole heart.

She followed him down the hospital corridor, his assistant bringing up the rear. Would it finally be over? That’s when the doubts started creeping back in.

She thought she heard a familiar voice call her name. It made her look all around. But no one was paying her any attention. She was just another patient in a hospital gown following her doctor down a hall.

She felt her heart leap into her throat. She didn’t know why, but she felt something wasn’t right. It made her anxiously look all around.

She didn’t see the bitch anywhere. But Kira always seemed to pop up when she least expected her to. Had the crazy woman hired a private dick to keep an eye on her just to follow her every move?

They passed through a door, only to leave the antiseptic walls of the hospital behind. Dr. Timmins was now in that familiar suit she always saw him in. She’d wondered once before just how many of that exact same color of outfit he had back home in his closet. Now she wondered how he had managed to change so fast.

She looked back to see they were no longer in the hospital. Now there were in some sort of structure that looked like it belonged in a medieval castle. The walls were drab grey, the columns weathered and looking unsteady.

She gasped when she caught sight of it. She felt Timmins’ assistant grab her arm. “It’ll be ok, Miriam,” she murmured reassuringly into her ear. But Miriam was not so certain.

“Doctor?” she stammered nervously. “What… what is this?”

“We found her, Miriam,” he replied without turning to look at her.

“You actually found her??”

“We found her. This is the only way I knew of to get rid of her.”

“But… but isn’t this murder?”

“You yourself said she tried to kill you on many occasions, right?”

“Well yes, but…”

“We discussed this, Miriam. We agreed it was the only way.”

“We did?” She racked her brain, trying to remember when they’d had that particular conversation.

She heard the voice again, and it made her look all around in growing alarm. Then she swallowed as she nodded, “You’re right, doctor. She’s here with us. Why does she keep following me?”

“She’s obsessed with you, Miriam.”

“She’s more than a little obsessed, doctor. I told you she wants to kill me.”

“And so you did. This way we’ll get to her first.”

“By hanging her? She’s much too clever for that, doctor. I told you so.”

They walked up to the gallows and paused. A rough hemp noose hung down. A three-legged stool awaited beneath it.

They all stood still before Dr. Timmins loudly called out, “We’re here, Kira. You might as well come on out. You can’t hide from us.” That’s when Miriam heard that familiar laughter that made her blood run cold.

She summoned all the indignation she could in her frightened state. “Come out and show yourself, you bitch!” The only response was more laughter.

She heard the assistant nervously ask, “How do we make her show herself, doctor?”

He turned to look at Miriam and smiled knowingly. “You know how, don’t you?”

She gulped and nodded. Then she shed her hospital gown, leaving her only in a pair of black heels. She whimpered as she climbed onto the stool where she carefully grabbed onto the noose and then slowly brought it down over her head.

There was more laughter. It sounded like it was coming from all around them. Miriam’s heart beat fast as she tried to peer through every pillar as though to see what or who might be hiding on the other side of each one.

“I know you’re here, you bitch! Come out right now and face us! Do you hear me? You fucking bitch!” She hoped the obscenity might make the evil woman show herself.

There was a sudden clatch of cold steel around her wrists behind her back. Then the assistant came around from behind her. Miriam’s eyes flew open in horror.

“You bitch!” Then she looked all around, only to see they were now alone.

“What did you do to Dr. Timmins? What did you do to his assistant Edna?”

The woman laughed coldly at her. “I haven’t done anything to them. Why should I? You’re the one I’m after. You’ve always been the one I’ve been after. Did you think this was really going to work? Did you think you could get rid of me so easily?”

Miriam went pale as she tugged on her secured wrists. Then she felt the stool wobble uncertainly beneath her. She gasped in horror, realizing her situation had now become desperate.

How could this have happened to her?? How had the bitch found out?? Had she broken into Timmins’ office yet again to discover the plan all along??

Kira shook her head and chuckled as she shed all of her clothing. Her breasts were full, her nipples erect. It was humiliating for Miriam to see her naked like that, especially since the bitch could see her own nudity, could see how aroused and frightened she was.

“Oh don’t look so shocked. You think I didn’t know? You think I couldn’t find out? You want it this way and you know it.”

“Kira, don’t do this to me! I never hurt you! What did I ever do to you?”

“Oh you’ve done plenty, bitch… starting with trying to get rid of me. Did you think I wouldn’t find out? Did you think I wouldn’t learn the steps you took to get me out of your life?”

Miriam panted for breath as she tugged on her wrists. The cuffs were so tight they hurt. She tried pulling her wrists through, but they were just too tightly manacled.

“Don’t try to get away, missy. You want this just as much as I do. Hell, you said as much to Dr. Timmins.”

“You had no right to break in and look at my files.”

“I had every right!” and she slapped her face hard. Then she stepped back and smiled, looking her up and down. Miriam felt shamed the way the woman’s eyes lingered lustfully over her trembling, naked body.

“I can see why you find this appealing, missy. Your nipples are hard and your pussy is wet. Find this arousing, do you?”

“Kira, don’t do this! Get me down from here! Can’t we… can’t we work something out?”

“Work something out? I saw the way you were looking at the noose when Timmins first brought you out here. I saw the look in your eyes. You wanted me up on that stool in your place, right? You wanted me dead and you know it!”

“No! Kira, it’s not like that at all!”

“Instead, it’s the other way around, missy. I want you up on that stool. I’m the one who wants you dead. And you certainly seem to be looking forward to it.”

“No. That’s not true!”

“It is true, you stupid bitch!” Then Kira stepped forward and began fingering the noosed woman’s wet crotch.

Miriam writhed and moaned as tears of shame came to her eyes. “Yeah, that’s what I thought. That’s what you told the doc. You told him you once thought you could be rid of me this way. But he figured out it’s just another of your fetishes.”

“I tried to get away from you! I had to do it!”

“You tried to kill me, bitch! I’m just returning the favor. And now Timmins has set everything up perfectly.”

Miriam looked at her in shock and horror. Then she started shaking her head. Was it possible Kira and the good doctor had conspired to set her up like this??

“You are so naive, bitch. You’re just a fucking cunt who likes to swing in the noose. Now I’m going to give you your heart’s desire. All you have to do is step off and kick your life away. Go ahead, I’m not stopping you.”

Miriam looked at the sadism in the bitch’s expression. Then she started to step off. Maybe it would be better this way. At least she would be rid of her once and for all.

At the last second she started to lose her balance. Then she pulled her foot back. She glared defiantly at the bitch as she gathered up her courage.

“No. You want me to. So I’m not going to do it!”

“Getting a backbone, are you? I don’t fucking care. If you won’t do it then I will.”

She reached down and started to pull the stool away. Miriam let out a frightened squawk as she tried to maintain her footing. “What’s the matter, missy? I though you wanted to hang!”

Miriam’s thoughts were all jumbled up; she was so confused. She couldn’t make heads or tails of what was going on. That’s when it occurred to her this might not be real, that it couldn’t be real.

Kira smirked at her as she read her mind. “Don’t think this is real, eh? You actually don’t think this is real? Allow me to introduce you to reality.” Then she grabbed the stool and pulled it away before stepping back.

Miriam gawked as she hit the end of the rope. Her heels fluttered for the stool that was well out of reach. Her head tipped away from the knot next to her left ear.

“Not real? Does that feel fake to you, bitch?” Then Kira laughed cruelly.

Miriam kicked her legs outward, swinging back and forth. It hurt like hell; it actually hurt like hell! She could feel a painful orgasm swelling within her.

“Kick, bitch!” Kira demanded as she stepped up and punched her in the stomach. Then she stepped back and laughed as Miriam exploded in a sea of pain. The woman swung back and forth as she fought to free her wrists behind her back, violently jerking on them as she swung in ever widening arcs.

“Dance, bitch; DANCE!” Then Kira began masturbating. Miriam kicked and swung, rasping and gurgling like crazy.

Her labia flared as her clit became red and swollen. Her thighs rubbed together until she felt the explosion of pain and pleasure from within. Her pussy squirted as she fought to breathe.

Kira laughed maniacally as she furiously fingered herself until she too experienced a climax that was just as deep and profound. She watched Miriam kick and struggle until she began to settle down. Then she hung limp and lifeless.

“Is that it, missy? Is that all you got in there? I don’t fucking think so. Now DANCE!” And with that she punched her in the stomach again.

Miriam gawked as her legs flew all over the place again. Then once more she was dancing and jerking and fighting against the cuffs to her wrists. She swung wildly as it flared up inside her, shaming her to think she was going to cum again in front of this sadistic bitch.

Kira laughed as she fingered herself all over again. Then they were both cumming together, Miriam thrusting her hips outward as Kira collapsed onto the floor in a delirium. The rope creaked from Miriam’s weight as her naked body dripped sweat and her fluids.

She settled back down in the noose until she could hardly breathe at all. Kira rose up and walked up to her. Then she cruelly fingered her.

“You like that, bitch? I can feel you clenching. You must love it don’t you. Well don’t let me stop you. We’ve got all fucking day. Hell, we’ve got all the time in the world!”

She thrust her fingers hard up Miriam’s cunt. Then she punched her in the stomach again. Miriam responded by kicking wildly, her body swinging back and forth as the noose strangled the life out of her all over again

Her mind screamed in agony as she swung back and forth. Kira’s laughter hung maniacally in the air. Then she was cumming again, cumming and squirting and pissing herself while thrusting shamefully with her hips as the bitch lay on the floor laughing like crazy while fingering her cunt in sadistic pleasure…………
--
“Doctor Timmins? What’s wrong? Why isn’t she coming out of it?”

“I don’t know, Edna. Damnit, I don’t know.” Then he frantically punched a few controls to the machine.

On the other side of the glass Miriam lay unconscious on a hospital bed, a sheet over her nude body with electrodes all over her head as well as a couple monitoring her heartrate. Every now and then she appeared to jerk at some sort of painful stimuli. Her left arm was under the sheet, her hand in or near her crotch as though she might be touching herself.

The doctor started at his controls in frustration. Then he looked at the monitor once more. Kira was getting up off the floor and punching Miriam in the stomach again, setting her to swinging and fighting the noose all over again.

“I can’t get her out of there. I can’t get either one of them out of there enough to wake her up. The brain activity is off the charts, so it should be working. But this wasn’t how it was supposed to go.”

“Doctor, is she in trouble?”

“Her vitals are elevated, but she’s in no immediate danger of cardiac arrest. I just can’t seem to break her out of her coma. I don’t know if the Kira personality is determined to stay there with her until the Miriam personality is dead. But if she does that, it’ll kill the both of them.”

“Can’t we… stop it somehow?”

“I don’t know how we can, Edna. Miriam is so strong that she keeps going through the hanging phase again and again as though… as though she wants… hell, I don’t know what’s going on. Maybe Miriam wants to hang. Maybe Kira wants to torture her. Hell, maybe they both want this.”

“Doctor, you’ve been at this for hours. You need to take a break. Go get something to eat. Maybe a different approach will come to you by stepping away from it for a while. I’ll stay here and keep an eye on her.”

He nodded wearily. Then he got up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. It was the worst case he had ever seen… and putting her into the coma like that was not working at all.

Edna watched the monitor as Miriam went through another painful hanging cycle. She could actually tell when the woman was cumming in the noose. Her split personality Kira was cumming at almost the same moment.

Damn! She couldn’t help reaching under her lab coat and rubbing her crotch as she gasped for breath. One hand came up to grope a breast, only to confirm her nipples had gotten hard. If only she wasn’t so shamefully aroused at witnessing the kinky brain activity being vividly displayed on the monitor…

2018 (written May 11 ’18 by riwa)

exec_02_75.jpg
Inspired by this Bor image as well as a line from a book I'm reading about sex and the Hollywood Idols. It's amazing where we draw inspiration from.

Rambova and Nazimova

The town was quickly taken. Most of the men of fighting age were taken out and shot. That left the women and children.

I dared not disappoint Rambova and Nazimova. So I went through the women captives. I took out seventeen of the prettiest, aged from the late teens to early twenties.

Irena met me as the squad and I escorted the women to the two impatient female officers. She leaned close and whispered, “I believe you picked out some good ones in this bunch. They should be pleased.”

“I certainly hope so.”

“A large beam has been erected. See to it.”

“How many nooses, Irena?”

She gave the frightened women a quick glance. She seemed to have a knack for gauging these things. “I would say no more than twelve.”

I nodded before I turned and walked away. I got two soldiers to help me string up a bunch of nooses on the beam. Then we found a stool we decided should prove to be acceptable.

When I returned I discovered the females had all stripped for inspection. Rambova and Nazimova were looking at each one most thoroughly, poking and prodding. Breasts were squeezed and pussies were fingered.

Irena pulled two away from inspection the moment she saw me. “They already rejected these two. You know what to do.”

A soldier followed me as we escorted the two to the end of the beam where the first two nooses awaited. The women looked up and gasped in horror. I took the first one who was a brunette of perhaps 19. I helped her up onto the stool, looped the noose around her neck and then promptly pulled the stool away without even securing her.

She was still kicking when I moved the stool to the adjacent noose. The waiting blonde let out a plaintive cry as I helped her up. I didn’t bother to tie her hands either. I just noosed her and then pulled the stool away.

The two women kicked as they reached upward and grabbed their ropes, trying to pull themselves up to relieve the agony. It only took ten or fifteen seconds before their arms came down. They rasped as their struggles lessened until they gently swung back and forth, their bladders having given way.

Irena soon brought two more over. “They do not want these either.” I nodded in understanding as I moved the stool to the third noose.

I had no idea why these women were being rejected by Rambova and Nazimova. I presumed the two had very specific tastes in the captives they desired to spend their off-hours with. Our soldiers would not have rejected them thus. But I knew it was not wise to cross them as they had moved up in the ranks to become very powerful officers.

I grabbed the arm of the young woman in flowing brown hair and forced her up onto the stool. She looked frozen with fear, much like catching a deer on the road late at night freezing in place from the headlights of a truck. I quickly noosed her and then pulled the stool away before placing it under the fourth noose.

She didn’t fight as much while I attended to the fourth one in flowing black hair. She looked equally shell-shocked. I put her up onto the stool, noosed her up quick, and then pulled the stool away.

She fought harder, wrapping her legs around her dying companion as she tried to ease the agony around her neck. She lasted half a minute before her legs came away and she hung limp. Now there were four naked bodies swaying on the beam.

Irena came over with five and six. “Have they chosen any?” I asked anxiously in a hushed tone.

“One is acceptable. I think they are about to agree on a second.”

I nodded as I grabbed the arm of another long haired brunette. She certainly would have satisfied me for an hour or more. But once the officers had condemned the girls they were throwing away it seemed no man was to have them either. I think Rambova and Nazimova liked having these girls executed so we could not use them for our own lusts after having been rejected by the two sadistic officers.

The brunette let out a frightened cry as I lifted her up onto the stool. I quickly noosed her up and then pulled the stool out from underneath her. She gawked loudly before she started to kick and swing.

Another blonde, this one with short hair. She looked at the line of swinging corpse numbly. She did not resist as I lifted her up onto the stool.

I noosed her up and removed the stool. Her legs fluttered as she swung back and forth. Her arms started to come up. But then she allowed them to fall to her sides as though concluding that fighting would do no good anyway.

Irena came over with two more. I looked over to see Rambova and Nazimova had set three aside. The lucky ones seemed both shocked at the hanging of the others as well as relieved they had not been chosen to join them. I felt sorry they did not know their true fate once the officers had their fill of taking their pleasures from their warm bodies.

I wasted no time putting the next one up onto the stool and noosing her up. We did not have much time to delay. The army was on the march; this had to be done quickly.

The eighth one was bouncing off the seventh as her body fought to live. That’s when Irena returned with nine and ten. Rambova and Nazimova were groping and pawing and fingering two more with all seriousness. I was sure their time with their chosen captives would also be equally serious… and most likely quite pleasurable.

I noosed nine and ten and hung them both before putting the stool under the eleventh rope. It looked like the officers had finished with their selections. Irena brought the last two over. She had been right again… as usual.

In broken Russian an attractive blonde with the bun in her hair looked at me and said, “Spare me and I’ll have sex with you, yah?”

“I’m sorry, fraulein. But orders are orders. You must be hanged.” Already Irena was waiting with the stool under the eleventh noose while the last poor girl waiting to be hanged simply attempted to cover her breasts as though it was more important to be modest despite these being the last moments of her life.

The blonde fought me as I took her over to the stool and placed her upon it. Irena grabbed her arms and held them steady to her sides as I noosed her up. Then I took the stool away. She let out an awful fuss as she kicked and pedaled.

I went over to the last one as Irena moved the stool under the last noose. I did not even need to take her by the arm. With tears in her eyes she numbly walked over of her own accord and bravely climbed onto the stool.

Irena smiled appreciatively as she took the honor of noosing the last one herself. The girl inhaled sharply but did not resist. Then Irena kicked the stool away.

She hit the end of the rope and her feet began to flutter. It was as though she was trying not to resist the inevitable. Then it became impossible for her body to remain still as she kicked her life away.

Irena and I stepped back to watch as the last two settled into their final moments. Then Irena was called away to stay with the five who had been chosen. Again she had been proven right in her predictions.

I stood ramrod straight as Rambova and Nazimova came over to the line of hanged women. They went up to each one, pawing and probing and fingering admiringly. Sometimes I could not tell if they were picking women they wanted for themselves or women they simply wanted to see dangling from the rope.

They inspected each one as twelve corpses twisted and swayed. Some they set to swinging back and forth, others they set into a spin. Then they kissed each other, longer than was necessary. I wisely pretended I did not notice.

They did not acknowledge me in the slightest as they walked past. To them I had done the bare minimum and was not to be praised. I sensed in them a general loathing of men.

They rejoined Irena before leading the five survivors away. But Irena gave me a long, brief look. That meant she would endeavor to find a free moment to break away and find me so we could have our own rendezvous. I usually needed one after a multiple execution such as this.

(Aug 12 ’18)

The last to die gets to live

It’s spur of the moment; I have no idea where Master is taking me. But he has me all dressed down in my sheer white top and skirt, neither of which hides anything. I suspect I’m about to be put on display.

When we arrive at what I can deduce is some sort of club we’re intercepted at the front door by some haughty bitch in domination garb. “I’ll take her from here,” she tells him. Master just smiles and tells me to be a good girl and do what I’m told.

I feel a shiver of alarm. Do what I’m told?? What am I going to be told to do?

I’m taken to a back room. When the door opens I see I’m not the only one who’s been brought here. Five others are standing around uncertainly in various states of what I can only refer to as fuck-me attire.

The dom woman tells me not to cause trouble and then closes me in with them. The women in the room all look at me as if they don’t know what to do with me. I feel like the new girl on her first day of school.

I scan my companions, noting their attire. A black-haired woman is wearing a fishnet body stocking while a girl with long brunette hair wears something similar only with much bigger holes in her material. A blonde is in a sheer leopard print one piece that’s cut well up her thighs.

A brunette wears a sheer black baby doll outfit. The last one has dark hair down to her shoulders and is in some sort of black corset that makes her large boobs compact together. Her thong is pulled aside to reveal her slit. We’re all in heels of various sizes, indicating we are probably to be put on some sort of display. At least that’s how I process what’s going to happen to us.

None of us speak. I wouldn’t know what to say anyway. There’s a sense of tension in the room. We’ve all been brought here for some reason, and I have a very bad feeling.

Ten minutes later three women in those same domineering outfits come into the room bearing handcuffs. Each one of us has our wrists cuffed behind our backs. Now I’m truly anxious.

We’re led out single file – the blonde, long hair, baby doll, me, then fishnet, with busty lingerie bringing up the rear. I don’t know how else to refer to them. None of them have spoken so we don’t have names for each other. Right now I feel as though we’re just objects.
The blonde, long hair, baby doll 1-3.jpgme, fishnet, busty lingerie 4-6.jpg
One of our escorts opens a door ahead and ushers us all through. I hear gasps from the women in front of me. Then I see what it is that’s caused such a reaction.

There’s an elevated stage with some sort of wooden crossbeam in the ceiling. Dangling from it are six nooses that hang down from holes cut up into the beam. Off the stage I see a large number of men and woman have gathered, some sitting at tables while others stand milling around.

We hear a male voice declare, “Place your bets. Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets.” Then I watch as those three women who escorted us start noosing up the blonde, long hair, and baby doll to my right.

My breath catches in my throat, and I look out into the audience in alarm. I finally catch sight of Master. But he’s talking to someone who’s writing something down. Is he betting on me??

The three of us not being attended to can only watch in stunned silence as half our number is noosed up. I hear little hums as their nooses appear to be raised and lowed out of the ceiling beam. Those first three stand in horror as their nooses are snugged around their necks, snugged to match their varying heights.

I look into the audience at Master again in horror, pleading with my eyes. He’s not even looking at me. Other men and women are talking to others who are taking notes as though many more wagers are being made.

That male voice speaks again. “Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. The last to die gets to live. Place your bets.”

The last to what gets to WHAT??? I stiffen in alarm as I start to hyperventilate. By now the three bitches have finished and are working on us, getting us all noosed up and ready to hang.

I can’t believe it! Is that why Master brought me here? Is he wagering how long I can hang before I die? What’s going on??

I glance on either side of me to see the others are just as terrified as I am. Our odds are not good. Only one of us is slated to survive; that is, if her noose doesn’t do any permanent damage to begin with.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the bet will be lost when the woman you’ve chosen can no longer control her bladder. That will indicate she is too far gone and is officially out of the running. Place your bets, please.”

I pant like crazy, my nipples hard and my pussy throbbing. I can’t believe this is happening to me. Neither apparently can any of the others. A couple have that deer-in-the-headlights look.

Those three doms finally step away. The six of us are left standing snuggly noosed in line, trembling on our heels. I finally make eye contact with Master. He smiles back at me. Does this mean he’s confident in his wager? Did he bet on me or against me?

“Are all the bets in? Last call. Are all the bets in?” Now everyone in the audience looks to us with aroused anticipation.

“If I were you, ladies, I’d suggest you try to control your bladders for as long as you can. Good luck.”

I don’t know what registers first: the mechanical hums or the fact that my noose has tightened around my neck. The next thing I feel is a strain on my throat as I’m lifted upward with the others. My arms jerk behind my back as my feet flutter. My top ruffles to give tantalizing glimpses of my tits, not that the sheerness of the fabric can hide anything.

Something clicks in my brain and I try not to struggle. Maybe if I don’t move I will last longer and this will all be over. I try to control myself, but I feel panic setting in from the agony around my neck.

Long hair starts to rasp as her legs go flying. Her hair flows everywhere as she fights her noose. I suspect it will only tighten if she keeps on like that. And sure enough… it does and she fights harder.

On my end busty lingerie starts kicking and fighting as well. Maybe her boobs are pulling down too much on the noose around her neck. The other three start to flutter with their feet as they lose control.

My own noose becomes too much for me to ignore. My legs fly instinctively as I join my suffering sisters. The entire line goes off in kicks and struggles, the six of us putting on one hell of a show.

We kick, twist and gyrate, our bodies fighting for the right to live. Long hair jerks in her noose and then hangs limp. I hear a splatter of urine as a puddle appears beneath her feet. Ohgawd!

On my end busty lingerie kicks up a perverse dance until she too goes limp. She gently sways back and forth. Then a puddle appears beneath her. Two down; four to go!

I try to stop struggling, but my body can’t help reacting to a shortage of breath. Somehow I regain control and manage to hang limp. I hear murmurs in the audience as people point to me.

Do they think I’m gone? I’ve got to hold my bladder. Ohmygawd; my legs want to kick again!

I catch sight of that blonde in the sheer leopard print kicking like crazy. She can’t last long at that rate. She barely jerks herself limp before her bladder gives way. Half of us are gone, corpses swaying for the entertainment of all.

My legs want to kick again; it’s so hard to breathe! Baby doll’s on my right and fishnet’s on my left. Somehow I have to outlast both of them!

The three of us kick and sway, our legs fluttering for the floor. Baby doll loses one of her heels. Next to me fishnet looks like she has plenty of life left. I want to struggle so fucking bad that it’s almost impossible to hang limp.

I lose control and my legs go off, pedaling and scissoring. I struggle to breathe, but I can hardly get any air down my throat. Then baby doll jerks once before I hear her pissing herself.

Fishnet and I kick in one last duet of death. I struggle to catch sight of Master, but my vision is spiraling inward. Is he even out there anymore? Is anyone out there watching us?

I exhaust myself until I hang limp, my feet wriggling my heels around. My chest hurts; my lungs are on fire. Next to me fishnet has quieted down as well.

I struggle to control my bladder. But I feel like I’m losing the fight. Then I hear a little splatter right next to me.

I hear a cheer as consciousness starts to fade. I’ve lost all track of where I am and what’s happening to me. Then I hear applause. A moment later I can breathe again. My noose is gone.

My eyes flutter open. Master is onstage with me and has me in his grasp. “I’m so proud of you, baby.” Then he kisses me tenderly.

I smile weakly. I guess this means I get to live… for now. As long as he’s proud of me I guess that’s all that matters.

(Sep 1 ’18)

(Inspired by an idea by unknown32)

Haunted Guillotine

Ever since he bought it for his studio I could not take my eyes off it. It gave me the erotic chills every time I laid eyes on it. It was beautiful, yet deadly.

He told me it had a strange history. It had three previous owners. And there had been three previous deaths attributed to the blade.

The first death went to a magician’s assistant. Somehow there had been a miscalculation. The audience knew it was not a trick when blood was seen flowing profusely out of the severed neck.

When the head was pulled out of the wicker basket blood dripped from severed flesh. Three women in the audience fainted. The magician was charged with involuntary manslaughter despite his protests the machine shouldn’t have worked that way at all.

The second death occurred in a museum where the guillotine was put on display. The story was told of the poor magician’s assistant, how beautiful she was and the accident that had claimed her. The guests were always captivated by the retelling. It was said that more than a few women stared at it as though transfixed.

Late one night a museum attendant and her boyfriend snuck inside and went down to check out the deadly blade. He claims she wanted to stick her head inside and feel the raw power of kneeling at death’s door. He was sure the blade was locked into position. But somehow it fell anyway. He too was arrested and charged accordingly.

A few weeks later the curator had the guillotine taken out of the museum. She’d told others she believed it was haunted. That was the reason for the first two deaths and she was determined not to risk any more lives.

She had it locked in her basement. She was determined not to display it in public ever again. But there were several requests to have it returned as people were now fascinated with its reputation.

One morning the curator did not show up for work. An intern was sent to her home. She was found beheaded in her basement in her night robe. There was no indication who might have wanted her dead.

Three deaths attributed to it were enough to cause the museum to get rid of it. That’s how my boyfriend got hold of it. And that’s when I first laid eyes on it in his studio.

He said he was using it for models to pose. I asked if he would give me the chance to stick my head through the lunette. He told me he wasn’t ready for that just yet.

I fumed at his reluctance. I believed I would make a great model. He just smiled and said the time wasn’t right.

I waited impatiently for a week until I could wait no longer. I went to his studio when he was away. When my eyes took it in I felt a strange compulsion.

There was a pillow on the floor. It looked like it was for the head and it was stained in red. It was some coloring he must have gotten his hands on to sprinkle onto the fabric.

I stuck my head into the lunette and felt something I had never felt before. So I found his camera and put it on a tripod. I used the timer and began to take my own pictures.

Each time I posed I removed another article of clothing. The whole experience was strangely thrilling. It’s as though I felt a presence there with me, encouraging me to pose again and again.

I finally stripped down until I was only wearing my stockings, heels and lacy panties. Then I posed some more, setting the timer to record the pictures. I was breathless, but now I experienced what felt like a strange compulsion… along with a fear I had not felt previously.

A part of me wanted to stop. But I couldn’t make myself end my impromptu photography session. It was as though the blade kept calling me back, compelling me to return and expose my graceful neck time after time.

I reset the timer on the camera. Then I posed in a crouching position. I propped myself up by my arms, stuck my head through and presented myself in a submissive pose. It was as though I was offering myself to the blade above.
39480.jpg
I felt that presence again, and the fear returned in a rush. I felt a cold chill run down my spine. Then the rope to the blade fluttered as though someone was caressing it.
39481.jpg
In my last moments I felt that presence, something dark and sinister. Then the camera started snapping pictures in rapid-fire succession of its own accord. I had failed to set the timer; it should not have gone off.

I opened my mouth to scream, only for the blade to come whooshing down. My cry was silenced as my head rolled onto the floor. My body rose upwards, my hands reaching for a head that was no longer there. Then my body tiredly fell over sideways, jerking and spasming in its death throes.

Epilogue:

They were going to arrest my boyfriend for my murder. But there were several witnesses attesting to his whereabouts. The camera had time-stamped the moment of my beheading, indicating he could not possibly have been in the studio at that moment.

There have been no arrests for my murder. The crime continues to go unsolved. And the guillotine now lies in the hands of another owner.

(Sep 6 ’18)

Good job riwa! How long did you leave the body up? It's such a waste to hang 'em only to have to take them down again so soon. Are you going to start a school for noosewhores now? You know, you might also, if that is to your taste, also start a cruxwhore school. How does that idea resonate with you?

Starting a school for noosewhores means I have to make an arrangement for disposing the bodies since that's the ultimate goal, moving on to each new girl after using up the last one. As for a cruxwhore school, I think others here are more read up on the subject and could do a much better job than I could. Do you take a woman down after putting holes in her feet and her hands/wrists? Or do you leave her up until she eventually asphyxiates? Do you just rope her off and leave her there for a while? I guess my education is lacking in that department. :(

Anyway I'm pleased so many have enjoyed this story. Sometimes you see a picture and the thousand (plus) words come to your mind and you want to get them down in print. :)

riwa - Such a good story by you. Nice background, plenty of female hangings. A bit of a wonder, though, that the hangees didn't include any Soviet partisan bitches. That would have added a little more variety, that's all.

riwa - Such a good story by you. Nice background, plenty of female hangings. A bit of a wonder, though, that the hangees didn't include any Soviet partisan bitches. That would have added a little more variety, that's all.
There may have been. Apparently she wasn't there to witness them. Still you would have thought he would have told her in his letters. Maybe he did and she just didn't write them down in her journal. You would have thought her enthusiasms would have made her keep track. So who really knows. ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom