the sandpaper challenge

Go to CruxDreams.com
normally she liked to think of herself ahead of the curve when it came to social media, but she had never even heard of the sandpaper challenge till her boyfriend had mentioned it a couple of days ago, while normally she was up for any of the challenges she saw on the net this one really didn't seem like one she would want to do, it looked painful and a little humiliating,
but as her boyfriend kept telling her it was for charity and she was bound to get a lot of likes out of, maybe even some followers, and if she wanted to become an influencer then this could help put her on the map, it showed how fun loving and open she was, that she took charity work seriously and was up for anything

if you like my stuff why not support me on www.patreon.com/Puppyowner for naked female fighting + LINKS TWICE A MONTH TO IMAGES I CAN'T POST THERE
or my new site www.subscribestar.com/puppyowner for naked female fighting and a new image like this every day

Attachments

• 79325437_p0.jpg
    79325437_p0.jpg
    891.6 KB · Views: 284

just say uncle N°3​

not really the same story but it is a challenge

if you like my stuff why not support me on www.subscribestar.com/puppyowner for more exotic images like this every day and the female fighting
or www.patreon.com/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new everyday and downloads twice a month to the banned images
With everyone and everything attached the game was ready to begin, which team would start first was decided by the flip of coin by the stunning Liza jane, as always one team was happy the other sad, those extra few seconds could at times make all the difference.

There was never a fixed time limit on a round that would be decided by the contestants themselves after the stunning Liza jane asked if everyone was ready and got four positive replies she would signal to the shows other star Hailey Grey who would in this round would walk to the plank holding the teammate whose team lost the toss, take the handle and tilt the table downwards plunging that team members head under the water before locking the ratchet to hold it in place before moving quickly to the plank holding their opponent and do the same. As soon as the first head went under the stunning Liza Jane would start the questions. In the first round the questions were fairly simple and not worth much like “from whom do you buy fish” the first person to reply correctly “fishmonger” would add £25 to their cash pot and so on and so on.

As the questions continued both team members sitting at the table would be looking carefully at their sisters watching for the bubbles that would start rising to surface as their ability to hold their breath diminished while trying to concentrate on the questions, their heart rates, perspiration, blood pressure would start to build the longer they kept their sisters submerged, until a competitor said “uncle” at which point Hailey Grey would move quickly to that competitor and level the plank bringing their head once again above the surface, the first team to say uncle say saw all their winnings disappear while the winner of the round was offered a bonus question and the chance to double their winnings before bringing their sisters head above the water, some did some didn’t i

Attachments

• just say uncle 3.jpg
    just say uncle 3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 174
Back
Top Bottom