The sentence of influential women.

Go to CruxDreams.com

Vindex

Tribune
I'm trying a new thread on this forum. I notice that our charming ladies, whatever their sexual orientation, are more than often the designated victims of the most unimaginable torments in the hands of the executioners that we are (sometimes).
Once is not customary, let's reverse the roles. I propose a general scenario where women have power over each of the males in this forum.
I set the scene. Ancient Rome under the reign of the Emperor Tiberius. You are very influential women in the society of the time, courtesans, mistresses or simply friends of the emperor.
Tiberius, known for his cruelty invites you to the arena for a festival of circus games, all kinds of torture and killings. In his great kindness he leaves you the possibility to choose the mode of torture and the scenario of its unfolding.
You can do anything; give orders, choose the mode of torture, the type of cross if necessary, go down to the arena with the convict(s) and make him/her suffer what is going through your mind, associate one or more convicts with it, and even choose a potential rival that you may or may not associate with his/her torture.
In order for the show to be complete, you obviously need convicts. For that I invite the males (not too macho) to enter the game.
I had the idea, to me the honor to open the list. VINDEX, rebel to the Roman authority is in a dungeon under the arena. He is middle-aged, tall and has an athletic body. Ladies, his fate belongs to you.

I'm trying a new thread on this forum. I notice that our charming ladies, whatever their sexual orientation, are more than often the designated victims of the most unimaginable torments in the hands of the executioners that we are (sometimes).
Once is not customary, let's reverse the roles.
Well, fair point. The hasitation of our ladies suggests that such thoughts are already whipped and caned out of their imagination (fortunately).
No man will ever suffer that gracefully like a woman does, does he ?
But nevertheless feel free and invited all you girls, I'm leaving that room now as I have some stuff to manage .... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: :):)

Once is not customary, let's reverse the roles. I propose a general scenario where women have power over each of the males in this forum.
I set the scene. Ancient Rome under the reign of the Emperor Tiberius. You are very influential women in the society of the time, courtesans, mistresses or simply friends of the emperor.
Tiberius, known for his cruelty invites you to the arena for a festival of circus games, all kinds of torture and killings. In his great kindness he leaves you the possibility to choose the mode of torture and the scenario of its unfolding.
You can do anything; give orders, choose the mode of torture, the type of cross if necessary, go down to the arena with the convict(s) and make him/her suffer what is going through your mind, associate one or more convicts with it, and even choose a potential rival that you may or may not associate with his/her torture.
In order for the show to be complete, you obviously need convicts. For that I invite the males (not too macho) to enter the game.
I had the idea, to me the honor to open the list. VINDEX, rebel to the Roman authority is in a dungeon under the arena. He is middle-aged, tall and has an athletic body. Ladies, his fate belongs to you.
That scenario is a really horrible prospect! :eek:

So, why not!? Count me in!;)

The subject interests me, so I volunteer to suffer and die under the torture of a crux-girl!
In your idea, will the executioners also be volunteers or can we choose the one who would take care of me?
At first I was counting on these crux girls to volunteer, but it seems to me that they don't rush to the front door of the arena.
You are much older than me on this forum and it is obvious that I leave you the free choice of your female executioner; on the other hand, as I am not as old as I am, I am going to ask you for advice. Which of your female relations would be likely to supplicate me? The two who come to make me a like in a rather regular way are Barbaria and Kathy!
Nothing prevents one or more ladies from torturing two males at the same time

At first I was counting on these crux girls to volunteer, but it seems to me that they don't rush to the front door of the arena.
You are much older than me on this forum and it is obvious that I leave you the free choice of your female executioner; on the other hand, as I am not as old as I am, I am going to ask you for advice. Which of your female relations would be likely to supplicate me? The two who come to make me a like in a rather regular way are Barbaria and Kathy!
Nothing prevents one or more ladies from torturing two males at the same time
It is a fact that crux girls are more potential crucified than executioners! Ask them the question in private maybe they will agree to occupy this role of counter-job for once! Ala limit, you can also have couples tortured by a woman! I hope you will find !

but it seems to me that they don't rush to the front door of the arena.
I do not know if our cruxgirls see themselves in such a role. Nevertheless, I imagine the scene :

A hundred of convicts, men and women of all ages, driven into the arena, waiting to be crucified or freed.

I imagine one (or more) of our crux girls (Barb, or Eulalia, Kathy, Malins, Marcella, FSG, Cynthia,...), well dressed up like a Roman Lady, with Tiberius in his imperial loggia. The emperor turns his head to her, and with a slight nod, he delegates his power of mercy over me, to her. She takes a calculated hesitation, and with a proud and satisfied look, she stretches her arm, her hand in a fist, thumb horizontal. Another calculated hesitation, playing the expectation of the thousands of spectators. If her thumb goes down, one of the crosses behind me will be my fate.

She jiggles her thumb a bit, clearly enjoying the power she has over life and death. But I know, any hope is false, since none of the tens of convicts already judged here, got a thumbs up.

I do not know if our cruxgirls see themselves in such a role. Nevertheless, I imagine the scene :

A hundred of convicts, men and women of all ages, driven into the arena, waiting to be crucified or freed.

I imagine one (or more) of our crux girls (Barb, or Eulalia, Kathy, Malins, Marcella, FSG, Cynthia,...), well dressed up like a Roman Lady, with Tiberius in his imperial loggia. The emperor turns his head to her, and with a slight nod, he delegates his power of mercy over me, to her. She takes a calculated hesitation, and with a proud and satisfied look, she stretches her arm, her hand in a fist, thumb horizontal. Another calculated hesitation, playing the expectation of the thousands of spectators. If her thumb goes down, one of the crosses behind me will be my fate.

She jiggles her thumb a bit, clearly enjoying the power she has over life and death. But I know, any hope is false, since none of the tens of convicts already judged here, got a thumbs up.
Very good idea, Lox!

I can see myself with you naked and other men and women in the arena, waiting for the decision of a woman who will put her thumb down and thus lead us to certain death.

The executioners could very well be women and men who would take care of convicts of the opposite sex.

Do you really want to give me ... of all people here at CruxForums ... THAT kind of power???? Are you crazy? Think about what could possibly go wrong? With me in charge do you imagine it won’t? Hah! Never give a born rebel the helm of the ship!

Do you really want to give me ... of all people here at CruxForums ... THAT kind of power???? Are you crazy? Think about what could possibly go wrong? With me in charge do you imagine it won’t? Hah! Never give a born rebel the helm of the ship!
a) putting our cruxgirls in that position it is worth while the experiment and I would eagerly volunteer to participate to it.:rolleyes:
b) remember, Tiberius is still commander-in-chief, and you are always just one nod of his head away from downfall.:doh:

Back
Top Bottom