The sentence of influential women.

Go to CruxDreams.com
The only thing I will let y’all choose is what I am wearing. And it has to cover me, sooo anyone suggesting nudity will be ignored. :p
I like your style ... you know, between the two of us, we could be running the place in no time. He may not know it, but this Emperor’s days are numbered.

I imagine one (or more) of our crux girls (Barb, or Eulalia, Kathy, Malins, Marcella, FSG, Cynthia,...), well dressed up like a Roman Lady, with Tiberius in his imperial loggia. The emperor turns his head to her, and with a slight nod, he delegates his power of mercy over me, to her. She takes a calculated hesitation, and with a proud and satisfied look, she stretches her arm, her hand in a fist, thumb horizontal. Another calculated hesitation, playing the expectation of the thousands of spectators. If her thumb goes down, one of the crosses behind me will be my fate.
here I am in the imperial loggia ...
a very unexpected invitation,
I'm suspecting that some kind of game is being played with me that I don't quite understand.
I've had to call in quite a few favors to even borrow the luxurious garments and jewelry I wear today.

Tiberius turns his head to me.
I wonder why ... has his gaze recently turned to me?
What does this attention mean?
Now, he expects me to decide the fate of this Loxuru...

But why me, surely for purpose of entertainment,
so that something different than the usual might happen?

I could pardon him.
None of them would do that, but the Emperor chose me.
A pardon from me would be something for them to laugh at,
the choice of a sentimental woman contrasted against their unwavering toughness...
... so thumb up?

But this Loxuru,
is this man in the know about one of my sadly not entirely secret schemes?
... I'm losing track of the conspiracies I'm caught up in ...
... do I need to get rid of him?
tie up some loose ends?
... so thumb down?

Then again ... what if Tiberius has suspicions of my scheming?
Too much eagerness to get rid of this man might be taken as proof of the conspiracy!
He's trying to entrap me!

And as for the convict himself, if I pardon him, save him from the cross
... would he feel honor-bound to keep his mouth shut about my involvement? Can I ... trust him?
If I condemned him to the nails,
he could still spill secrets from the cross,
would they believe him?

I choose thumb up.

Though I can't shake the feeling ,
that the attention I'm getting from the Emperor,
means there's a cross in my near future...

I choose thumb up.

Gods! What does @malins think she is doing? She’s going to recklessly endanger the entire conspiracy with that thumb’s up!!! She’ll attract the Emperor’s attention and fuel the fires of his jealousies and insecurities! We may all end up in a cell awaiting torture, condemnation and death on the cross. I do hope she will reverse her verdict, laugh it off as a playful joke! I fear the consequences should she persist in tempting fate.

here I am in the imperial loggia ...
a very unexpected invitation,
I'm suspecting that some kind of game is being played with me that I don't quite understand.
I've had to call in quite a few favors to even borrow the luxurious garments and jewelry I wear today.

Tiberius turns his head to me.
I wonder why ... has his gaze recently turned to me?
What does this attention mean?
Now, he expects me to decide the fate of this Loxuru...

But why me, surely for purpose of entertainment,
so that something different than the usual might happen?

I could pardon him.
None of them would do that, but the Emperor chose me.
A pardon from me would be something for them to laugh at,
the choice of a sentimental woman contrasted against their unwavering toughness...
... so thumb up?

But this Loxuru,
is this man in the know about one of my sadly not entirely secret schemes?
... I'm losing track of the conspiracies I'm caught up in ...
... do I need to get rid of him?
tie up some loose ends?
... so thumb down?

Then again ... what if Tiberius has suspicions of my scheming?
Too much eagerness to get rid of this man might be taken as proof of the conspiracy!
He's trying to entrap me!

And as for the convict himself, if I pardon him, save him from the cross
... would he feel honor-bound to keep his mouth shut about my involvement? Can I ... trust him?
If I condemned him to the nails,
he could still spill secrets from the cross,
would they believe him?

I choose thumb up.

Gods! What does @malins think she is doing? She’s going to recklessly endanger the entire conspiracy with that thumb’s up!!! She’ll attract the Emperor’s attention and fuel the fires of his jealousies and insecurities! We may all end up in a cell awaiting torture, condemnation and death on the cross. I do hope she will reverse her verdict, laugh it off as a playful joke! I fear the consequences should she persist in tempting fate.
His gesture deserves death!

But first, she will speak, she will give us the names of all these anarchists who are after the life of the emperor and all that constitutes the laws of the Roman Empire!

Let there be a big party of which all these traitors will be the stars!

They will be less proud nailed naked to their cross after having suffered the worst abuses.

With two lances behind my back, I am pushed to the Imperial loggia. Wearing just a loincloth, some contrast to the luxurious garments, the emperor and his guests are wearing, up there.

One by one, the prisoners in the arena are being judged. Tiberius clearly finds the pleasure to delegate the judgement to one of the women in his loggia.

Then it is my turn. Thumbs down, and I will be stripped of my loincloth and dragged to a cross to get nailed. Thumbs up, and,… I have no idea, since there has not been a ‘thumbs up’, yet.

Approaching the loggia, I suddenly recognise some of the women up there : Barbaria, Emily, Malins,…

What is Tiberius up to? He is surrounded by conspiracy! Dangerous ladies! Is he testing them, playing games with them? Is he ignorant being in a viper’s nest (would surprise me)? Or did these ladies just feign conspiracy, in order to make real conspirators expose themselves, like me and the tens of men and women, rounded up here in the arena?

In all options, it is their problem! I am not going to help Tiberius to discover more conspiracies. In all options, Tiberius will be likely dead, or the ladies will see their luxurious garments replaced by a filthy loincloth, and their jewelry by chains and ultimately by iron nails through their wrists and ankles. For me it is all over, in all options. I already have accepted that.

Tiberius has delegated my fate to Malins.

She looks down on me! Judging me. She stretches her arm, thumb flat.

She wiggles her thumb. Will it go down? Up?

Although I know her personally, I do not expect mercy! She knows I know too much secrets from her, Tiberius (likely) does not know – I think. Sending me to the cross would be a logic security measure from her viewpoint.

I can hardly believe it when she raises her thumb ‘up’. Is she playing a game with me? Giving me false hope?

You haven't got the hang of this, have you!
Well you know what I have mostly been 'getting the hang of' ...
Role reversal, to be in your hands, hmm, could be interesting.
Once you get the hang of it :D
Well it's not like there's some kind of telekinetic curse,
that would cause something to automatically fly out of my hand,
just because it happens to be a cane or a crop or a cat-of-nine-tails ...
(I think I wont try that long single tail though I'll just end up tripping over it and making a fool of myself, never mind hurting the target more than intended). Maybe you can figure out the right way of poking and provoking me so that I get the hang of it ;)

But getting me to do the thumbs down in the arena, on some poor wretch ... now that's a stretch, unless I impersonate some kind of Mad Queen character ...

Well you know what I have mostly been 'getting the hang of' ...

Well it's not like there's some kind of telekinetic curse,
that would cause something to automatically fly out of my hand,
just because it happens to be a cane or a crop or a cat-of-nine-tails ...
(I think I wont try that long single tail though I'll just end up tripping over it and making a fool of myself, never mind hurting the target more than intended). Maybe you can figure out the right way of poking and provoking me so that I get the hang of it ;)

But getting me to do the thumbs down in the arena, on some poor wretch ... now that's a stretch, unless I impersonate some kind of Mad Queen character ...
This thumbs-up can be the start of a story in which you are not the one who strikes but rather one of the one who takes the hits!
I know that many here do not feel the soul of an executioner but rather that of a victim!

What I said into our group'PM :

I should be happy in participating and under my name "Messaline"; from time to time I'll be interested to taste the cock of this valiant gladiator that I'll receive into my bed and, of course, after love, men are becoming so much confident ! Of course that I'll have no problem to be informed of what it's preparing against Tibère ...
Could I be so much naugthy to tell what I've learned ?
If yes Tibere will be grateful enough to introduce me into his nearest friends'circle ?
Or perhaps he will want to make disapearing all the traces of this conspiracy ?
We'll see ...

So, if I'm among the Tibere'circle, I'm also ready to come down into the arena to torture and crucify some of these conspirators ... I'll be very bad with Loxuru in particular, wishing to make forgot our bed'sessions ... !

Back
Top Bottom