The Sheik’s retribution

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
In the early 1790s there were fifteen states that made up the United States of America. Slavery was legal in the U.S., even acknowledged in its constitution. But the US did not invent slavery. It was brought to the continent by the migrating Europeans. Little is discussed it was a global phenomenon then. This story looks back on the little known slave trade where western women were taken by pirates and sold to wealthy tribes in Northern Africa and Western Asia. Many of the pirates sold the women to Sheik Shaq Hahzorba, whose family made their fortune trading slaves for many of the centuries.

Trading slaves was a lucrative business and his specializing in the wman slave trading was even more generous to him. He made a hearty income on trading western women, more than he inherited from his family before him. It turned out western women were quite desirable (though he did not abstain from trading Asian women either).

Western women required little maintenance and minimal training. A few sessions with the whip usually broke their independent ways. The sheik paid a fair price for the women and he was a known buyer. Where else could you readily sell the women with no questions asked? His ports were always a welcome sight for pirate ships with women cargo to sell, just dock and unload the take and head to the local pub to wash away the rigors of their voyage.

slave tumblr_mds193afmQ1r59rt8o1_1280.jpg

At this time Miss Mary Landry was discussing with her friend moving from London to the city of New York. She explained she was taking a private ship to the ‘new’ continent. Her friend admonished her, stating private ships were prime targets of the pirates. Mary Landry poohed the warning and said “I am a wealthy woman and I will not sully myself sharing a voyage with the common people sailing to the new country!”

les 171.jpg

So Mary Landry indeed bought passage on a private ship and sailed off to the new country. Unfortunately, the ship was attacked near a Caribbean island and was sunk. Mary barely made it to shore where she found only copious amount of booze the ship was hauling had managed to wash ashore. She made due with what was there to sustain her. A few days later she was found by none other than the pirate that had sunk her ship. He was a surprisingly polite gentleman (considering his trade) and introduced himself as Mr. Tree but insisted she address him merely as ‘Tree’, as the ‘mister’ part was far too formal.

“I’m afraid I have nothing to offer you for my rescue. My cash sank with the ship I was on board when the pirates attacked” Mary explained.

With a calm voice he explained “But, Miss Mary, the treasure of the ship has apparently survived. I can see for myself what a fine lady you are!”

“Then you will take me to America” Mary asks enthusiastically.

“I’m afraid not. You see I am not exactly welcome there” Tree replies.

“But why is that” Mary inquires.

“They seem to frown upon pirates, and I am afraid that is what I am” he responds. “But I can take you to a civilized place!”

“Good, I can get to America from there” Mary says.

“Well, I’m not so sure” Tree replies. “You see, I plunder ships looking for women slaves. I sell them to Sheik Shaq Habzorba. I am afraid you will become one of his slaves.”

pirate 004 A 1.jpg

Mary pauses and replies “I don’t think I am cut out to be a slave.”

Tree eyes her over and silently disagrees…

Lucky girl to have found such a gentleman, who offers a ready solution to her predicament. It appears lying on a Caribbean beach getting drunk was already too passé for such a lady of refined dignity. An African adventure is eminently more suitable…

The voyage to what is now known as Cairo, Egypt takes a couple of weeks. Mary Landry is for most of the time kept in the ship’s hold with the other captured women to be sold by or taken by Sheik Shaq Habzorba. The women are kept locked in wrist irons with their hands uncomfortably bound behind their backs. The pirate Tree does this for business reasons. Damaged slaves bring far less cash the those in pristine condition.
slave ship 002.jpg

Once a day the slave women are brought onto the ship’ deck to relieve themselves. They are brought out naked and forced to lean their bottoms over the railing. The crew enjoys watching them. After weeks at sea, the women are a better sight than the ocean’s sky and the crew is not shy with their lewd comments. At least it is in a tongue the women understand. Once sold, they may not know what their new owners are saying.

Back in the ship’s hold the collective group of women complained of their disgusting treatment. One commented she would not sleep with any of the deplorable men. Another said one of the men had said she had a fine ass and he wouldn’t mind fucking it. Exasperated she declares “I wouldn’t let my husband fuck me there!”

They ganged up on Mary saying she must do ‘things’ they would not do as she has spent more than a few hours most evenings in the captain’s quarters. Mary declares that she is not taken there for her pleasure.
bull 006 B.jpg

She doesn’t let on that the pirate Tree relishes reaming her ass his cock nor that she has had more than a few orgasms being fucked there!

Even long sea journeys have an end. Tree’s ship docks on the Nile river and his cargo the women are unloaded. One of the women asks “What happens now?”

Mary Landry shades her eyes and guesses “I suppose we get sold.”

slave trade 066.jpg

There are a few days before that happens. The women will be chained together while they await their sale.

Back in the ship’s hold the collective group of women complained of their disgusting treatment. One commented she would not sleep with any of the deplorable men. Another said one of the men had said she had a fine ass and he wouldn’t mind fucking it. Exasperated she declares “I wouldn’t let my husband fuck me there!”
Sounds like the second one is related to me.

Mary pauses and replies “I don’t think I am cut out to be a slave.”

Tree eyes her over and silently disagrees…
Apparently the job doesn't require any skillsets. Maybe because it isn't a job.

There are a few days before that happens. Sheik Shaq Habzorba is a smart businessman. To get the maximum money for his slave women, he has learned to display his livestock for several days before the women are auctioned.

slave auction 042.jpg

It does not concern him the women distain being marketed prior to their sale. The sheik, although he speaks several western languages fluently, pretends the women’s protests are falling on uncomprehending ears.

slave sale 75.jpg

Though the women object to being presented naked before the buyers that may own them in mere days, the sheik ignores their complaints. He knows in a few days, the women will be sold and his purse will be fat with the buyers’ cash. Putting up with the women’s complaints is just part of his business.

slave sale 51.jpg

Besides, he pridefully sells untrained western women. Most of his buyers do not understand what the women are saying and look forward to training they essential words in their languages.

The day before they are to be auctioned, Carol Conners and Mary Landry are displayed before the potential buyers. Though both are of English descent they could not be more different. Carol had grown up a servant’s daughter and had worked for an Arabic businessman. She knew enough of the language to know what was being said about her and Mary Landry. Mary’s parents raised her in a posh part of London and while the family had servants, Mary had been taught it was the servants’ task to speak English and not her place to learn their tongue.

The two of them stand on the platform dressed as slaves are attired- in other words they are nude except the iron cuffs locking their wrists behind there backs. Carol understands what is being said about her and Mary and loudly curses the buyers in their native tongues.

slave trade 080.jpg

Mary (on your right) can figure whatever Carol is yelling is not enhancing their marketability. She prays she ends up with a good master but doubts that is likely.

Slave auction day arrives. Tree’s pirating has collected a wide variety of women. One could say he is an astute businessman collecting a selection of women that will surely find wealthy buyers.

slave recruit 1 B.jpg

Some might say he is dumber than a box of rocks as several ships he raided went to the bottom of the sea along with treasures worth far more than he will earn selling the women, but that is another story.

Tree takes a final inspection of the herd he has turned over to Sheik Shaq Habzorba.

slave trade 061 A.jpg

He is satisfied. The sheik has already paid him prior to the auction. He thinks he has provided good stock for the auction.

The women are taken from their holding cells and led to the square where they will be sold. Surrounded by the sheik’s armed guards the women cooperate with being taken to be sold even if they don’t accept what will happen there.

slave round up 001 a.jpg

In the square the women are lined up and bound to a row of posts. They watch as other women are sold like cattle knowing their sale draws closer with each woman sold.

staked 161 C.jpg

The auction goes quite well. Sheik Shaq Habzorba easily makes enough money to cover what he paid Tree. The women livestock are indeed well selected to fit every buyer’s taste. There are well-endowed women auctioned.

slave sale 80.jpg

There are more ‘petite’ women that are sold.

slave sale 78.jpg

There was one woman purchased by a princess. She seemed pleased with her buyer!

owp 414 C.jpg

There was a blond, generously proportioned but of questionable authenticity of her hair color.

owp 422 b.jpg

And the last to go on the block is Mary Landry. She stands on the block more than a bit embarrassed by her forced nudity. If there is a good indication the bidding on Mary is quite enthused and she has already been bidded higher than any of the other women.

slave auction 053.jpg

While none of the women before Mary knew who purchased them, even Mary could tell one of the bidders was upping the price on her far higher than he appeared to have the cash to afford. By the end of the auction, the shady man had won the bidding war. Mary hopes he is a front man for someone else. She is dreading the thought of having to sexually serve this scrappy fellow!

The shady man had won the bidding war. Mary hopes he is a front man for someone else.

Mary’s wish seems to be fulfilled. The shady man was indeed a front man for her still unknown buyer. For the first week, Mary was treated more like royalty than a slave.
princess 015.jpg

She assumed life as a slave for whoever was something she could easily get used to. Then one day, Sheik Shaq Habzorba walked into the suite she has been held in. Surprised to see him, Mary asks if she is being well so she is in fit condition for when her buyer claims her. The sheik replies “You can assume so. I prefer my women fit and in good health. I am considered royalty here.”

Mary is astounded. She incredulously asks “You are my new owner?”

He cups her hand and places a gentle kiss on it. He smiles and says “And honored to own such a fine woman!”

At first the sheik’s sexual advances were resisted by Mary. It was not because she was shy or very religious. Mary, much to her parents’ distain, was quite experienced at the art of lovemaking. But the thought of making love- not just having sex- with an Arab was far from her desires. After weeks of intercourse with the sheik, Mary slowly came to accept it as her fate as a slave of the sheik’s she was his sex toy. As deplorable as that could be, the sheik was a skilled and satisfying lover, unlike the rowdy boys she often encountered during her time in finishing school. Eventually Mary brought some of her skills to the bed.

couple 032 A.jpg

The sheik was quite pleased with Mary’s efforts. None of his many wives would even consider such activities! As a result, Mary and the sheik engaged in more opulent sexual activities. At first it was various positions.

couple 001.jpg

That was followed by much more strenuous intercourse.

couple 106.gif

Some the sheik introduced Mary to bondage intercourse.

couple 105.jpg

The sheik’s wives found out about his overly enthusiastic encounters with Mary and demanded she be punished for her overzealous fornications with their husband.

owp 425.png

The sheik, fearing the wrath of his wives, chained Mary to a garden wall and would have her spend the night there as a common slave would.

owp 424.jpg

He assured her it was just to appease his wives. The two of them would engage each other in the future…

sheik, fearing the wrath of his wives, chained Mary to a garden wall and would have her spend the night there as a common slave would.

owp 424.jpg

He assured her it was just to appease his wives. The two of them would engage each other in the future.
Please, Master, this is more fitting for your slave, please leave this slave like this when you have no need of it…

The two of them would engage each other in the future…

But the life of a princess was no longer Mary’s. The seemingly all-power sheik no longer treated her as near an equal. It seems the wrath of his wives carried more weight than his infatuation with Mary’s sexual skills. At first he engaged in sex with seemingly no concern how Mary reacted to her pummeling.

couple 066.jpg

Soon he would bind her to the bed and treat her like a London street-whore.

couple 042.jpg

Again, there was little to no effort made to give pleasure to Mary. At other times he would sodomize her.

couple 070.jpg

Sheik Shaq Habzorba would even anally rape Mary not only for his own pleasure but for the entertainment of guests.

couple 107.gif

But to satisfy his wives, the sheik would bind her face-down on the bed and ram his ample cock into her ass with one or more of his wives watching.

couple 033.jpg

Gradually Mary perceived that she had become his sex toy. Without warning he would seize her and give her ass a vicious reaming.

couple 078 B.jpg

Mary was soon kept in chains and confined to a pen a sow would find disgusting.

princess 028.jpg

Mary would only be cleaned by the farmhands when the sheik had expressed a desire to use her body. Once the sheik was through using her, Mary would be fair game for the laborers who prepared her for the sheik….

Sheik Shaq Habzorba is no different than other powerful men. In time he bored with Mary and had acquired a slave woman that fulfilled his sexual appetite. She wasn’t the most willing woman on earth but did indeed satisfy his needs, even if he did need to tie her to keep his jealous wives happy.

head 061.jpg

The dark haired woman would meet his desires and kneel before him to suck his cock.

head 41 A.jpg

This led the sheik to place Mary with other slave women on his ‘work farm’. The farm required the women to dig when the sun came up until it went down. The women would toil daily under the watchful eyes of the foremen. No one ever told them what they were digging for as they worked wearing shackles and wrist irons.

slave labor 001.jpg

Mary quickly tired of her roll at the farm. She thought this was no way for a proper woman to be treated. She started having ideas of running just to avoid the work.
slave labor 005 B.jpg

Mary discussed escaping from the farm with a couple other slaves she more trusted. One of them said “You know they will hunt us down and hang us in the square.”

Mary seemed unfazed by the prospect of being executed. Could it be worse than her labor here?

slave labor 002.jpg

The slave expanse on the details. “You don’t get it. They march you naked to the gallows.”

hang 1298.jpg

“Then after their pompous ceremonies they hang you stark naked in front of the villagers. I’ve seen them do it once. They hanged three slaves. It wasn’t pretty. They kicked and thrashed a long time before they died.”

hang 1299 A.jpg

With a cold voice, Mary says “Is it worse than working in front of a pair of these goons?”

hl 001.jpg

The three women agreed that if they were caught nothing would be worse than day after day working under the sun. A couple days later they made their break.

escape2-run-alice-run-ds 3 C.jpg

A rain of arrows was fired at the escaping slave. Miraculously their escape succeeded, and they fled the camp unharmed.

The three slaves made a break from the slave labor farm. They ran as fast as their feet would carry them.

slave runner 58 sifax.jpg

Unfortunately, they were stark naked, wearing nothing. Their escape angered the sheik, and he posted a health reward for their capture. Vanessa was caught first. A bounty party used arrows laced with a secret position of the pirate Tree’s sister laced her gut. She fell to the ground quite unable to even crawl and hornier than she had been in her life!
hunt 030.jpg

She rolled on her back and boldly said the hunters “Well, you caught me. Go ahead and finish me off!”

She did not know Shiek Shaq Habzorba’s reward required the women to be brought in alive. The hunting party pulled the arrow from her belly and the whole team took a while for all of them to rape their capture before bringing her back to the sheik’s compound well fucked and securely bound in chains.

slave catch 006 B.jpg

Carol was the next slave caught. A group of Englishmen, guests of the sheik, had chased her near a lion’s den.

hunt 008.jpg

Carol had a choice of being devoured by the huge cats or surrender to the Englishmen. She thought she was taking the safer choice and surrendered to the hunting part. The Englishmen, knowing Carol’s days were numbered once she was returned to the sheik, took their time to ravage the poor woman’s body before parading her back to the sheik. They were as finely dressed as Carol was not!

hunt 040.jpg

This left only Mary. A group of nomadic Syrians hunted her down and captured her. They treated her with unduly respect, waiting for their return to the sheik’s estate before getting the sheik’s permission to have their way with her.
slave catch 056.jpg

Only after receiving the sheik’s blessing did they ravage the doomed woman.

group 038.jpg

Mary knew that her life expectancy was short and let them have their way with her. She knew being raped by her capturers was going to be easier than being hanged.
mary being noosed.jpg

Little did she know that the sheik had other plans for Carol, Venessa, and her!

The slave women have been captured at no small expense to the sheik. He is quite angry the western women would have the audacity to even consider and escape, much less even attempt one. He holds a trial, well a sentencing at least, for the three slaves. They are overdressed for the occasion. Their wrists of course are bound behind them but in addition they wear heavy collars around their necks with heavy chain leads tethered to the collars and anchored above their heads. The sheik announces they will be executed a week from today. Carol asks “What is the wait for?”

The Sheik proclaims “I have invited friends and family to see you killed. A transgression such as yours cannot be punished just for the villagers’ entertainment!”

collar 033 b.jpg

“Whatever” Carol sighs. “Kill us when you want. It will beat sucking your guards’ dicks!”

This proves to be an unwise remark by Carol. She has already been condemned to death and, contrary to the current generation’s belief, oral sex had been recorded in ancient art that long predates Carol’s birth. The sheik sends a message to his Syrian guards (none of his country men would lower themselves to such work) instructing them to have their way with the condemned women but be sure they are kept healthy enough for their execution!

The guards certainly welcome his message. They pay special attention to Carol. Daily she is bound in a most exposing and defenseless way. The guards take turns raping the helpless woman.

slave bury 006.jpg

When they tire of using Carol, they place her in a tiny cage and have a slave bury her to her neck.

bury 041 b.jpg

The slave burying Carol is not sympathetic to Carol’s plight. As she shovels dirt around Carol’s body she scornfully says “If you’d just suck their cocks, I wouldn’t have to have dug this hole and buried your ass! Enjoy sucking their cocks!”

Once Carol is buried to her neck, the Syrian guards gather ‘round her. They are naked not to enjoy the hot midday sun. One kneels next to her and as he strokes his cock he says “This sun is brutal! I bet you would like something to drink.”

slave bury 005.jpg

Naively, Carol answers she would indeed appreciate a drink. The guard thrusts his member into her mouth.

slave bury 004.jpg

The rape of her mouth is repeated until all the guards are satisfied.

slave bury 007.jpg

Carol’s face is covered with their cum when they finish with her. She takes some pride that she did not swallow their loads.

slave bury 003.jpg

Would she still feel the pride after she bakes in the hot afternoon sun?

Carol was not the only subject of the guards’ attention. Mary Landers was physically abused, bound and raped with no regards to her humanity.

couple 068 b.jpg

The same happened to Vanessa.

couple 056.jpg

But it was while Carol was being face-fucked one evening by the sheik she blurted out “I don’t know why you’re doing this to me! The escape was Mary’s idea.”

The sheik finished getting his blowjob.

couple 093.gif

Then he sent word to the guards to punish Mary severe enough so she knew it was serious but not enough to mar her body before she is executed. The guards are expert at such discipline and Mary was soundly beaten.

whip 229.jpg

Though her body showed welt marks her skin would clear before her execution.

The three women were locked in a room the night before their executions. Carol moaned “They can hang us, can they? I mean we are English citizens!”

Vanessa whispered “They can do what they want. You haven’t seen the British army, have you?”

slave sale 79.jpg

The next morning the women were chained in a coffle. They were led past laborers and a grove of trees.
slave capture 023.jpg

Mary looked at the standing trees and though ‘The sheik has something in mind besides hanging us.’

The next morning the women wrists were bound and they were taken from their cell.

death walk 003.jpg

They were bound together with heavy chains joining their iron collars and led like cattle to the site of their execution. Carol looks at the trees they are passing and asks what is wrong with these? Why can’t they hang us here?”

coffle 008.jpg

Behind her in line, Vanessa whispers back “Don’t rush things! I am not ready to die!”

death walk 017.jpg

She continues “Besides, I think if they hang us it will be more merciful than what they have in store for us!”

The vegetation became sparse. Soon the women were led up a hill and their collars were removed. Carol asked one of the men “So we are here? How are you going to kill us?”

death walk 022.jpg

Their wrists were freed of their ropes and the sheik proudly declared “You will be crucified and hang from your crosses until you are dead!”

Mary protests “No one crucifies people anymore. It hasn’t been done since the Romans did it centuries ago.

c 0106.jpg

“How wrong you are, Miss Landry! We still use the cross on special occasions. Besides, my ancestors taught the Romans how to use the cross! Guards, crucify these bitches!”

The guards seized the women and dragged them to the trio of waiting crosses.

c 0107.jpg

Mary sat on the stipe of her cross and glared at the guard holding the spikes that would attach her to the cross. In disbelief she says “You really aren’t going to do this?”

c 0108.jpg

They answered by grabbing her arms and stretching her out over the cross.

c 0061 D.jpg

The head guard replies “Let’s see if you are so brave once you hang by the spikes through your wrists and feet!”

Back
Top Bottom