The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Trust me, that was never my plan. But, it seems that the only alternatives are mutual rewards -- @Eulalia gets punished (reward), I get to punish her (reward). The alternative is she doesn't get punished (punishment), I don't get to punish her (punishment).

Since I sure don't want to punish myself, the only alternative is to reward her (with punishment). :rolleye: Of course, I really don't mind this cause she's just so goddamn cute.
View attachment 1050533
So by punishing her, you never really punish either one of you.
You have clearly given this much thought, and have reached the best solution for both of you. Bravo.:clap:

That was supposed to say "I would never say no to a masochist".
Stupid fingers.:buenrollo:
okay, I've edited that - actually, I thought that's what you'd said, and it was my eyes that were being careless :)

Even well back in the last century this was a very common joke:
Masochist: "Hurt me!"
Sadist: "No!"
Masochist: "Ooooohhh."
I’ve always hated that joke… to shamefully admit I’m a masochist, finally find a sadist, to have them say this to me…
I remember hearing that joke more than 50 years ago! Moving toward reality, I think it suggests possible 'play' between dom and sub. The dom refuses and delays the administration of pain to heighten the anticipation by the sub, forcing her (or him) to beg for it. Finally, with the masochist desperate and screaming for punishment, the Sadist can unleash a powerful first blow.

mark1.jpg
Hey! Keep your grubby mitts off!

You think this is humiliating? Wait until you see what they do to us next!

Umm … you forgot to photograph me from my best side!

Attachments

• farmers_market__jackie_by_crabbyoldman.jpg
    farmers_market__jackie_by_crabbyoldman.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 740
Back
Top Bottom