The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
JiUQrjF.jpeg
Loosing her status as a free woman, she is now powerless, as her naked body is forcibly waxed, and oiled up, so her bald cunt, and glistening female flesh, can be openly displayed on the auction block.
(I would have prefered this scenario, if this work is also carried out by a naked female slave, better trained, and tasked with preparing new slaves. But it still works as a clothed male worker or slave trader, handling her as a naked piece of female property)

Last edited:
View attachment 1054988
Loosing her status as a free woman, she is now powerless, as her naked body is forcibly waxed, and oiled up, so her bald cunt, and glistening female flesh, can be openly displayed on the auction block.
(I would have prefered this scenario, if this work is also carried out by a naked female slave, better trained, and tasked with preparing new slaves. But it still works as a clothed male worker or slave trader, handling her as a naked piece of female property)
I really like when the slave is oiled, waxed before she is exhibited. Why not put in the extra effort to show off the merchandise?

The Vikings knew how to do it.

View attachment 1059119
Just a slave’s opinion:
Removing the clitoris seems a real waste, it is a very sensitive place and offers great opportunities to apply exquisite torture multiple times. slave feels similarly about castrating male slaves - if it is useless to Master’s purpose, why not torture it slowly over time instead of wholesale removal? This slave feels if a torture is good then it gets even better if spread over a longer timeframe. YMMV

ust a slave’s opinion:
Removing the clitoris seems a real waste, it is a very sensitive place and offers great opportunities to apply exquisite torture multiple times. slave feels similarly about castrating male slaves - if it is useless to Master’s purpose, why not torture it slowly over time instead of wholesale removal? This slave feels if a torture is good then it gets even better if spread over a longer timeframe. YMMV
Well, that wasn't the part I was talking about. I was referring to the quality and quantity of the merchandise and the number of buyers - a good, vibrant market. Should have paid more attention to the signs.:sconf:

Better get to the slave market early for the prime slaves in Rome. Really like the female trader plying her wares in a novel way. Art by Vanneheim

Attachments

• 83E40134-3338-4333-A4A8-AB4A803984D6.jpeg
    9 MB · Views: 187
Back
Top Bottom