The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Two captured girls in Africa on Naked and Afraid being auctioned in a Maasai market. Slaveryart subscribestar.
The one in the yoke on the auction block looks a bit like Sarah Michelle Geller.

Very clever idea! I've seen that show a few times, and none of the female contestants look that clean. :) Usually they're inked-up hardcore biker types, but given the show's format, I can see why Girl Next Door types would rather do something else that is more glamorous and less taxing on the body. If there was a version of Naked and Afraid that involved stopping at Starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte on the way to yoga class, I'm sure GND types would be lining up to participate!

Attachments

• sarah-michelle-gellar-female-actres-sexy-dress-long-hair-blond-hair.jpg
    sarah-michelle-gellar-female-actres-sexy-dress-long-hair-blond-hair.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 484
  • Sarah Michelle Geller.jpg
    Sarah Michelle Geller.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 484
The one in the yoke on the auction block looks a bit like Sarah Michelle Geller.

Very clever idea! I've seen that show a few times, and none of the female contestants look that clean. :) Usually they're inked-up hardcore biker types, but given the show's format, I can see why Girl Next Door types would rather do something else that is more glamorous and less taxing on the body. If there was a version of Naked and Afraid that involved stopping at Starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte on the way to yoga class, I'm sure GND types would be lining up to participate!
Good call Thomas! I guess the Maasai threw a bucket of water on them before the auction. I think Sarah Michelle Gellar would look great on the auction block anywhere. However, if Naked and Afraid were like that, who would want to watch?

Back
Top Bottom