The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey Heineudo. They reportedly called from a prestigious Australian auction house that sells female slaves. They're interested in putting your slave Anna up for auction. They propose to hold an auction on Sunday, December 4, together with 99 other slave girls. They expect it to be delivered to the auction house by December 2nd, they also want to know her asking price and have a file of her detailed photos (in underwear, bikini, naked).

Hey Heineudo. They reportedly called from a prestigious Australian auction house that sells female slaves. They're interested in putting your slave Anna up for auction. They propose to hold an auction on Sunday, December 4, together with 99 other slave girls. They expect it to be delivered to the auction house by December 2nd, they also want to know her asking price and have a file of her detailed photos (in underwear, bikini, naked).
That sounds good, I'll take care of it. To make the delivery cheaper I will have the Anna transported in a crate on a cargo plane.

But then there's a risk that she might bruise herself or suffocate in that crate. It's not some slave girl, but it's a slave girl
with a very high potential market value. I propose to send her in normal clothes on a regular commercial plane, accompanied by security guards. If it is to be a cargo plane, it should be suitably adapted to carry luxury goods, i.e. it should have some space for itself (basic amenities provided (toilet, bed, some food and drink). No shackles or whips. Very expensive slave girls must be approached with some respect.

Last edited:
No, she believes the stories other slave women have told her that there are slave women who have been set free and would then live a life of luxury as the fourth or fifth wife of a wealthy sheikh.
Such stories do happen. I wonder how her family reacted to their daughter being auctioned off as a luxury sex slave to a reputable brothel or as a model slave to a modeling agency.

No, she believes the stories other slave women have told her that there are slave women who have been set free and would then live a life of luxury as the fourth or fifth wife of a wealthy sheikh.
If your slave girl is auctioned off as a model, she will have a long trip, lasting about a dozen or so years, to different countries accompanied by her owner or owner (or bodyguards) to various fashion shows. For sure, she will have many photo sessions in nice clothes, but also in underwear, swimwear (but also nudes). Sometimes it will advertise, in addition to clothes, swimwear or sexy underwear, also expensive perfumes, jewelry, hair shampoos or shower gels.
However, if, more likely, your slave is auctioned off for a high-end prostitute, she will also face a dozen or so years of sex work. Perhaps she will have a few months of training at the Sex Slave Training Center, where she will put her theoretical knowledge into practice. At the end of the training, they will probably send her to "professional" practice, where she will serve her first clients with large wallets (under the supervision of an instructor).
Once your slave girl completes her training and becomes a full-fledged luxury prostitute, she will have some difficulties for about 3 months to 2 years. In addition to her, in such a reputable brothel there will also be other slaves, in the vast majority of cases having a few years of experience in their profession, not too fond of the appearance of the so-called. new slave girl.
Fortunately, Anna will not have much contact with experienced slave girls. She will live with other novices for 3 months to 2 years (depending on her progress) in a special section of the brothel with basic amenities. She will have to try very hard to make the clients she has sex with happy with her services. She will also make friends with other slave girls and some clients. Nevertheless, she will have to fight for clients, although during this period she will only have sex with clients to whom she is assigned (she will have a daily schedule).
When the bosses deem her capable enough, she'll join the other sex slave girls in the brothel. She will get her own little elegant apartment in a brothel. She will be able to determine her own schedule and the price list of her services, in which she will receive clients, setting dates (of course, the bosses of her brothel will always occasionally interfere with her schedule, mainly with very important clients, sometimes her owner will also visit her).
In general, female slaves are allowed 8 hours of sleep by law (sometimes more if there were more customers or if the day was particularly profitable, and 4 breaks per day (3 for meals and 1 for relaxation). ) would probably look like this.
8.00 - wake up call
8.00 - 8.15 - morning shower, getting dressed, brushing teeth,
8.15 - 8.45 - breakfast,
8.45 - 9.00 - getting ready for work (viewing your previously prepared schedule, choosing clothes, underwear, gadgets, etc.)
9.00 - 12.30 - providing sexual services to his clients (depending on the price list, he serves one client for 15, 30, 45 and 60 minutes),
12.30 - 13.00 - lunch break,
13.00 - 17.00 - providing sexual services,
17.00 - 17.30 - relaxation break (spa, massages, etc.)
17.30 - 21.00 - providing sexual services,
21.00 - 21.30 - dinner,
21.30 - 22.00 - evening shower, brushing teeth, changing into pajamas,
22.00 - 8.00 - sleep.
As a novice, she will work 10.5 hours 7 days a week. Once she joins the other prostitute slave girls, she'll be able to set her own schedule (including shorter hours if the bosses agree or when she's making a good income, the best sometimes working only 8 hours a day or taking the day off). Some customers will be exclusive. Every year she will also have the right to take a vacation in a charming place.

So Anna can be happy that she can have a reasonably comfortable life. She cannot get any support from her former family. After his wife ran away, her father became an alcoholic. With the money gone, he sold his three daughters as sex toys. That's how I bought her then. She was happy to be away from her father and has known ever since that she is only a slave, so she could also be sold. That's why she was always obedient and fulfilled my every wish.

So Anna can be happy that she can have a reasonably comfortable life. She cannot get any support from her former family. After his wife ran away, her father became an alcoholic. With the money gone, he sold his three daughters as sex toys. That's how I bought her then. She was happy to be away from her father and has known ever since that she is only a slave, so she could also be sold. That's why she was always obedient and fulfilled my every wish.
Maybe one day she'll meet his two slave sisters as prostitutes. They must be cute too.

Last edited:
I only saw photos of the girls though.
One of my fellow dealers sent me these photos from his last sale. However, this dealer only sells bulk goods.
View attachment 1254646 View attachment 1254647
In my opinion, the first of the sisters is in the left photo in the foreground with smiling teeth and medium breasts (number not visible). The other sister is in the right photo. Her auction number is obscured, her left hand resting on her hip.

Back
Top Bottom