The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
It may be that Anna can convince her new owner to look for and buy her sisters. He could use the three when guests are there, to show love games for the guests. And then to pamper the guests.

It may be that Anna can convince her new owner to look for and buy her sisters. He could use the three when guests are there, to show love games for the guests. And then to pamper the guests.
I doubt her new owner bought them. But he will surely find them. Her two sisters are pretty, but the auction house that was interested in her was looking for only the best and youngest slave girls, between 18 and 19 years old, or at least those with great theoretical knowledge, predisposed to become a luxury slave girl for practicing sex, but not yet having practical experience. She's younger than them, prettier, and all the rest. Surely, however, when your slave goes on vacation, she will probably meet her sisters on some beach.

Last edited:
I doubt her new owner bought them. But he will surely find them. Her two sisters are pretty, but the auction house that was interested in her was looking for only the best and youngest slave girls, between 18 and 19 years old, or at least those with great theoretical knowledge, predisposed to become a luxury slave girl for practicing sex, but not yet having practical experience. She's younger than them, prettier, and all the rest. Surely, however, when your slave goes on vacation, she will probably meet her sisters on some beach.
By the way, the auction house sent news to send them a file with her photos by October 29 (naked, in underwear, in a swimsuit (preferred bikini) - 10 photos each. Regarding nude photos, they require that some photos (at least 4 exactly show her the pussy, anus and buttocks) are to be thoroughly depilated (Hollywood depilation).

Yes 5 Days past her birthday.
So she is 18 years and 6 months old. She is therefore one of the youngest slave girls entered in this auction, although according to the website of this auction house, out of the 100 slaves to be sold at this auction, 6 slaves are younger than her. The youngest of them (a Japanese citizen but living in the USA) turned 18 on November 23, 3 days ago (on her 18th birthday she was sentenced (by a court judgment for organizing an industrial cheating system for exams) to be sold into slavery. Two days ago she immediately sold at a local slave market to a local brothel owner, and on the same day her owner received an offer from that auction house.

Now let's get back to the kind of content mymartinet hoped for - good quality images of slave-market scenes.

Jibbo1 on DeviantArt is posting images that appeal to me, set in a world where female slavery is very much part of the natural order of things, Masters are strict and firm, but not gratuitously cruel - and the slavegirls enjoy learning their arts, they pride themselves on serving well. Here's his interpretation of the slave market theme, characteristically sensitive to the experience and feelings of the girl who's waiting to go next on the block:

the_auction_block_at_koroba__by_jibbo1.jpg

Jibbo's commentary:

It took quite a bit of thinking to figure out how to do this. There are plenty of Slave Auction images on DA so, naturally, I wanted to do something different with a new perspective. Mostly, I didn't want to try and portray a crowd of buyers at a public auction. That would doubtless end in failure. So, in this, the buyers are implied, I hope. Neither did I want to show the girls from the buyer's point of view. It's been done a million times. The kneeling girl is waiting her turn and initially I wanted to show her with a bunch of other girls in a wider image. But that distracted too much from what was going on outside. I might go back to it and give it another go.

In the Gorean novels the auctioneers are skilled at presenting the girls to their best potential. Afterall, it's in his interest to get a good price. They almost always carry whips to encourage the girls to do as they're told. They seldom need to use them however, the whip is more of a tool to lift an elbow or turn a thigh. Though it does serve as an intimidating reminder for the girl. Gorean Slaves are always sold naked. There is a common saying on Gor that "only a fool would buy a clothed Slave."

https://www.deviantart.com/jibbo1/art/The-Auction-Block-at-Ko-ro-ba-938988815

Now let's get back to the kind of content mymartinet hoped for - good quality images of slave-market scenes.

Jibbo1 on DeviantArt is posting images that appeal to me, set in a world where female slavery is very much part of the natural order of things, Masters are strict and firm, but not gratuitously cruel - and the slavegirls enjoy learning their arts, they pride themselves on serving well. Here's his interpretation of the slave market theme, characteristically sensitive to the experience and feelings of the girl who's waiting to go next on the block:

View attachment 1255540

Jibbo's commentary:

It took quite a bit of thinking to figure out how to do this. There are plenty of Slave Auction images on DA so, naturally, I wanted to do something different with a new perspective. Mostly, I didn't want to try and portray a crowd of buyers at a public auction. That would doubtless end in failure. So, in this, the buyers are implied, I hope. Neither did I want to show the girls from the buyer's point of view. It's been done a million times. The kneeling girl is waiting her turn and initially I wanted to show her with a bunch of other girls in a wider image. But that distracted too much from what was going on outside. I might go back to it and give it another go.

In the Gorean novels the auctioneers are skilled at presenting the girls to their best potential. Afterall, it's in his interest to get a good price. They almost always carry whips to encourage the girls to do as they're told. They seldom need to use them however, the whip is more of a tool to lift an elbow or turn a thigh. Though it does serve as an intimidating reminder for the girl. Gorean Slaves are always sold naked. There is a common saying on Gor that "only a fool would buy a clothed Slave."

https://www.deviantart.com/jibbo1/art/The-Auction-Block-at-Ko-ro-ba-938988815
Lovely picture of that 'oh, shit' look...

Get a good look at the merchandise before you part with your money

let_the_bidding_commence_by_satsukihime1031_dbwnu7i.jpgmarket_day_by_estreet_ddttixo.jpgmarket bdsmlr-299693-nNaJsl6ifI-og.jpgmarket bundle_by_oldpig-d6pk9pt-1016x1024.jpgmarket the_slave_marketb_07_by_cnc55_d8pp3a9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom