The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Arabian Nights stories don't end with the slavegirl being executed​
arabian knights.jpg1001 nights.jpgAdventures of Sinbad - 2b.jpgadventures_of_sinbad_.jpgsinbad.JPGarabian kinghts tiger.jpg
while I was grinding coffee, I worked out that on Sept 30th​
I'll have been on CruxForums 1001 nights! :D
Ever since Melissa made me Poet Laureate,​
I've felt a bit like Scheherazade,​
telling stories to save my neck -​
but I love it!​

i got the story from drawing palace long for Melissa started as the madame of the coffeeshop and perhaps after her start are the things changed. In your pics (posters) my dear bard you speak from 1001 nights and this stupid journalist published only 1 (deadly) night:p

i got the story from drawing palace long for Melissa started as the madame of the coffeeshop and perhaps after her start are the things changed. In your pics (posters) my dear bard you speak from 1001 nights and this stupid journalist published only 1 (deadly) night:p
and I found this a real dance bar in Dubai......................enjoy

Dance Bar 01.jpgDance Bar 02.jpgDance Bar 03.jpgDance Bar 04.jpgDance Bar 05.jpgDance Bar 06.jpgDance Bar 07.jpgDance Bar 08.jpgDance Bar 09.jpgDance Bar 10.jpg

Dance Bar 11.jpgDance Bar 12.jpgDance Bar 13.jpgDance Bar 14.jpgDance Bar 15.jpg

and yep old chap it was late last night

Women who do belly dancing now would probably object (I know a few who dance) but this is probably closer to where it all originated.

The sad part about this series of pictures is the women were foolish enough to leave their pampered lives as harem slaves and join the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013. Their next and last dance will include nails and crosses...:oops:

Tree

Women who do belly dancing now would probably object (I know a few who dance) but this is probably closer to where it all originated.

The sad part about this series of pictures is the women were foolish enough to leave their pampered lives as harem slaves and join the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013. Their next and last dance will include nails and crosses...:oops:

Tree
that looks to me a very enjoyable way to spend an Arabian Night -​
those girls are having a great time,​
I can't believe they'd be so dumb as to join a rebellion​
:p
not alone they theirself, but they made the judge a great night and even a part of the new day too

Back
Top Bottom