The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Those old sultans sure got through a lot of slave girls, fresh one each night?
I read a story (true so they say) that the Turkish sultan, some time in the 19th C, was told by some of his girls that "The other girls liked each other's company better than his." I can't say that I blame them.:)
What does the silly old fart do? He has all the slave girls who hadn't squealed, sewn up in weighted sacks, taken out into the Bosporus, and thrown over the side.:mad: What a waste, could have given a few to me (or my ancestor) I would not have let them get bored.;)
It was said that a western ship sent down a diver, anchor fouled or something, when he came to the surface he was a gibbering wreck. The site of all that wasted pulchritude, swaying lifeless in the current, had completely blown his mind, poor sod.:(

Those old sultans sure got through a lot of slave girls, fresh one each night?
I read a story (true so they say) that the Turkish sultan, some time in the 19th C, was told by some of his girls that "The other girls liked each other's company better than his." I can't say that I blame them.:)
What does the silly old fart do? He has all the slave girls who hadn't squealed, sewn up in weighted sacks, taken out into the Bosporus, and thrown over the side.:mad: What a waste, could have given a few to me (or my ancestor) I would not have let them get bored.;)
It was said that a western ship sent down a diver, anchor fouled or something, when he came to the surface he was a gibbering wreck. The site of all that wasted pulchritude, swaying lifeless in the current, had completely blown his mind, poor sod.:(
agree
;)

Consolation?
If we're going to have consolation or comfort here, what will come next?
Domination with soft pillows while the victim sits in a comfy TV-sofa?
mad-as-hell.jpg

Consolation?
If we're going to have consolation or comfort here, what will come next?
Domination with soft pillows while the victim sits in a comfy TV-sofa?

Well I agree that might too realistic for some but alternating strenuous interrogation techniques with comfort and the promise of better things has long been a successful means of breaking a prisoner's resistance.

As to its effects in a domination scenario...if you look at most forms of leadership but in particular heroic leadership, by which I mean a single individual controls most of the levers of power as in an absolute monarchy or warband rather than they are brave, then power is often expressed both through largesses as well as torture and psychological intimidation.

Taking your response way too seriously I know but hey, is still a point worth making...the psychology of power exchange is more subtle than just "bend over and prepare to be whipped" ;)

Yes you took my post in a much to serious way there.

But you're actually onto something, and the worst part of it is that is quite what I do while I am in a SM session, for example taking a break and offering gourmet food - so I might have stumbled onto that technique of messing with the victim and giving a 'mind fuck' entirely and erroneously by accident. ....and that without even one of my own braincells taking attention that such could actually be perceived as one evil twist of things.
mad-scientist.jpg

it's the SM paradox we often come back to -​
the masochist enjoys pain,​
the cruellest thing the sadist can do is deny her that pleasure,​
but of course in denying his victim pain​
he gets no pleasure -​
so the masochist always wins!
:p

it's the SM paradox we often come back to -​
the masochist enjoys pain,​
the cruellest thing the sadist can do is deny her that pleasure,​
but of course in denying his victim pain​