The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here again we should consider the fact that 'nakedness' or 'half-nakedness' means and meant a lot of different things in different cultures.
In Classical Greece free young men would have worked out completely nude in public, while their slaves (if they could afford any) carried their things around fully dressed.

Here again we should consider the fact that 'nakedness' or 'half-nakedness' means and meant a lot of different things in different cultures.
In Classical Greece free young men would have worked out completely nude in public, while their slaves (if they could afford any) carried their things around fully dressed.
Especially in Sparta when both men and women Spartans exercised naked!

I'm not sure athletics had much to do with me being comfortable nude (girls' locker rooms are not like guys') in front of people but I does give me a certain amount of confidence that I can handle any situation and taught me that losing isn't fatal.

So in the back of my head I thought 'Ok you said you would do this now get out there and do this.' And sticking with athletics did mean (at the time) my body was in lot better shape than a lot of younger women.

And honestly the crowd has a lot to do with it. I would NEVER had done that at Spring break or in a college bar in front of a lot of drunken frat boys but the crowd at my club is a bunch of economically upper end professionals who have reputations they have to maintain.

After the first time, for a while, I did find it erotically stimulating. Now it really is no different than wearing a bathing suit at the beach. It is expected.

And is suspect psychologically it was the same for slaves (and all of us) 'This is my life and I'm used to it.' But that addresses a question down the line.

kisses

willowfall
You were in front of a crowd of buyers/ladies and gentlemen who could appreciate a fine physical specimen!

You were in front of a crowd of buyers/ladies and gentlemen who could appreciate a fine physical specimen!

When I was "sold" but that was well after we had joined the club so I was well over the naked (and other things) in front of strangers thingy. It was a very erotic experience but of course I knew it was overnight not for the rest of my life.

And the contract specified "no penetration" so I also knew what I was being bought for and Master (I was bought by a man) didn't have complete power over me.

While similar to a real slave auction because the conditions are controlled psychologically it has to be a lot different. I mean he couldn't bend me over the table, partake of his new toy and then invite his friends to do the same.

kisses

willowfall

No idea where to put this, but I figured it would segue from the earlier mentions of sexual slavery in Ancient Rome:

This is from Horace, perhaps the greatest Latin-language lyrical poet:

tument tibi cum inguina, num, si
ancilla aut verna est praesto puer, impetus in quem
continuo fiat, malis tentigine rumpi?
non ego; namque parabilem amo Venerem facilemque. (Sat. 1.2.116-119).

Now, when your groins swell, and if a slave girl or a slave boy born at your estate is readily at hand, on whom an attempt may be made right away, do you prefer to be broken by lust? Not I. I like handy and easy sex.

markets

market Slave Girls 274.jpgbdsmlr-819322-BWt925k9F4-og.jpgmarket _our_last_lot__these_two_still_pure_sisters___by_kvadning_ddxdvf1.pngmarket slaves_outside_by_batiatusofrome_ddwejy2.jpgorientalist_fantasy__english_slaves_in_arabia_11_2_by_tough93013_ddvwq67.jpgmarket slave_market__commission__by_leadknight_ddt2p85.jpgarab_slaver_black_slaves_orientaalist_4_2020_1_by_tough93013_ddukhu2.jpgmarket faa75a4ce6041b9626d17032ee0fb16c.jpgmarket_day_01_by_kristinf-dbfy77i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom